PC - basic functions and capabilities.

Усова Людмила
Re: PC - basic functions and capabilities.

Post by Усова Людмила » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:46

Аннаель wrote:Really liked the result, but so far nothing like this has happened.
found here - http://way9.ru/pr202-s.htm
on the subject - I also had incredible luck -

"We all have "happy moments" when everything goes the way we want. But they always end, and end for one reason - we begin to be SURPRISED by unexpected success, and begin to think that they are contrary to the rules of the world. The SURPRISE here is not the right word - rather, it is UNBELIEF in what is happening in this ezine I use the word SURPRISE in this context. When we begin to "wonder", that is "not believing", we would "Wake up" and be in the same place you were before - in a world where we all easy. "(C)

apparently you need to train against - all right - everything is as it should be .

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jan 30, 2015 14:51

I don't think quoting Borislav appropriate here, it is too often mistaken and too little effective. There are more prosaic reasons for the attitude and train of course necessary, but in General you need to change a bunch of settings inside and outside, limiting the functionality of the us to the state of the random positives ...
In my opinion a number of people of these "positives" just very, very much, but they are not subject to conscious control and can write a whole article why this is so - reasons it is very much.

Усова Людмила

Post by Усова Людмила » Fri Jan 30, 2015 17:27

Михаил_ wrote:I don't think quoting Borislav appropriate here,
also I agree with you - sometimes information will have a point to pick out of other people's theories.
but still going that way - all right - everything is as it should be .
Михаил_ wrote:In my opinion a number of people of these "positives" just very, very much, but they are not subject to conscious control and can write a whole article why this is so - reasons it is very much.
az
I have today after the "Snowflakes" - as the information unfolded - even experienced psychics difficult to accept. I often have counseled in the past - and then I showed where and why mistakes from them. on your material is there for herself more understandable glitches .

in General, information is not enough - why and for what so in these glitches. thank you for sharing with us your view of the world - you wrote it - becomes much clearer.

Moon

Post by Moon » Tue Mar 03, 2015 0:20

Михаил_ wrote:

Communicator.
The cost (.... write... significantly exceeds the cost of the PC-VIP, and discounts, but since value is not defined, and not only because I don't want to publicize it, but because it is determined by the configuration and materials, so each individual, the discount will indicate the percent to begin work on the formation of the device itself until the end of January, on the "production" of internal Communicator price is a 35% discount, that's a lot)
equipment - is defined under indvidualno objectives and style, reasonable options for both male and female version, adaptation for business or other type of clothing, and more.
appearance:
in coordination with the future operator, is developed by the design professional (individual) subject to the requirements of the manufacturer (geometry, materials) of the customer (requests for personal style, possible sketches, personal contact with the designer(s) via email) and ideas of the designer. Considered several options, perhaps from different designers. One of them is chosen as the base.
Depending on the number of wearable products, a fully integrated, secular, or any other, the cost itogovoe kit may vary. Possible special ordering of materials, not usually used by us.
In the future, the addition of certain options to the kit because of the necessary addition or due to the loss, perhaps at a reduced cost.
It is possible to use uslegal your designer subject to certain design requirements.
When new products are not fixed (and some fixed) the owners of the smartphone will receive an upgrade of the firmware.
Bonus. in the PC is the VIP youth of the new version, incorporating a correction capability of the program.

Don't see this bonus in my Communicator PC
Still don't see a lot of that:)
But specifically where is this bonus?
I'm talking about: Bonus. in the PC is the VIP youth of the new version, incorporating a correction program<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:42

But it's there :)

Moon

Post by Moon » Wed Mar 04, 2015 21:04

For some time I stopped believing people's "word" , and most importantly , still do not see her.
Perhaps there is still there. This assumption arises on the basis of written
Михаил_ wrote:.....
The problem was and is that I do not keep in-memory list of products... and remember what I've already done and what will happen in the future :) sometimes painful for me....
Here I am "painfully" it would be evidence.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 04, 2015 23:47

When I did your Communicator, then went through all the themes and list of sold goods and all the quality put on there, including your customized VIP youth and the new version.
When I do something new, I upgrade communicators. Your respectively also. No one and nothing is forgotten
Can't even imagine what you need proof :) Well, you can as a bonus is constantly a client to run it a boost stream it through the PC. I think the problem is that the control P-well of youth subject to the General setup of the underlying condition (p-youth) which is free/paid/VIP versions/broadcast/Communicator. But the setup depends on your desire in this state to be. If you consciously make a choice in another state (I'm not talking about body, but about the psychological component) that make you none the product is. Handling and "finding" things in the LM while slightly complicated. If you remember the topic of LM - many for example, when you visit different areas of the landing associated with a current resonance.
In other words, I want to say that you're just "chocolate I do not, I see no chocolate" (C) old Soviet cartoon.
I will include tomorrow you p-youth in the Communicator and you will probably become more noticeable her being in it before. But I can not guarantee (that you will see and not what it is out there, as there are absolutely, I remember very well the process of making your Communicator in particular).
I of course dolt, but not a hack :) and not a memento. And dolt that for objective reasons and not malice :)

Tim

Post by Tim » Sat Mar 07, 2015 15:39

AKVO, I don't know how it happened, deliberately wrote like in the theme you want for panacea, and at some point brought here somehow :)
Maybe a hint?)) (for a long time I think to connect my PC to broadcast)

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 16:47

If a panacea for 1-3 months use and you don't often have sausage, you can try. Or you can print pieces 20 PCs-light and wear it for 2-3 months (they can also be set aside if it is very hard).

Tim

Post by Tim » Sat Mar 07, 2015 16:59

Panacea using for a long time, started with homemade. Now more than two years, the map of migration panacea, charge periodically different things, mostly bracelet loaded when I always or overnight wear. PC-Lite themselves printed colored and glued them together, wear the bag in about 2 months and sometimes under the pillow put. A couple of times had a dream, where very clearly there was a color picture of the PC-Lite, which is laid out for printing, but the bulk, the majority, in some global sense, I looked at her as she stood long in a dream :)

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Sun Mar 29, 2015 17:30

If PC is the base recreation complex, then what does stream Gene? What restores your PC?

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Sun Mar 29, 2015 22:34

Basic restorative kit is PK+, where PK is the only one of the four components, and it's about broadcast. The genome is generally not the topic, the more stream gene. What exactly makes a PC (even physical, even though translational), and that, and how he thus restores, detailed in this topic. RTFM, as they say :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Mar 30, 2015 21:52

To any process including recovery can be approached from very different angles. Gene is a special stream (or bracelet), and PK - a kind of state of consciousness. About PC+ Andrew already explained - confused set of broadcasts (on all occasions )with the physical product.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:10

the Genome of this special stream
they even two different (commercial and club), they perfectly complement each other. to them physical charm bracelet Gene(Reanimator) is also superfluous will not be (read viewtopic.php?f=31&t=5638 ). Well, the full-time practice :wiz a genome is for a complete set :)

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Wed Sep 09, 2015 13:14

Inspired by the theme of AMB ;-)
Михаил_ wrote:1) Prices will be the same.
2) the PC version in trim is still in production (without Pandoras lotions), in the version of the map is removed from production.

old-n-young in the warehouses will be replaced
and here's the catch - PC card (not light commercial) analog power pads, given the technology free of manufacturing :) Different from those used today. Perhaps even more powerful. But without Pandoras lotions though (yet).
Honestly, I want to move in addition to a Cure and even on a PC program to create a (more stable) and see how the thrill of AMB changes.

Иной

Post by Иной » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:42

Tell me if there is some kind of recommendation. how to look at MicroPC?
The left is wrong to try to see all characters or just to watch, let's say in the middle?
Or is it enough to passively carry?

I tried to look at the stereo image, of course I there is no the figure is not revealed, though a couple of times and it seemed that something emerges all the time different, but after about 4-5 minutes still seemed kind of dimensional image, if the characters are on different layers, some closer, some further. Just looked at the image in 7 minutes. Looked away, relaxed and felt a clear incoming stream through the anahata chakra, the flow is large enough in diameter gripping the bottom of the chest and up the neck, the flow was only slightly warm, but with some tight\tight, some tingling, this lasted for 4 minutes.

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:05

Yes, PC-micro of course ...beautiful:) no doubt.
to watch? I confess that a couple of times( maybe a dozen times...) I closely examined... :)

just wear in your field. with a mental command to activate and seal your buffer( its buffer zone).
if a lot did and the overload raspolovinil "pachechku" printed. and mentally one half put on pause.

and inspiration will appear - go to seminars-meetings and qm there way when will be the theme of 1-2.
with her and start.
good luck on your way to yourself-really! :)

Княжна Инстасса

Post by Княжна Инстасса » Tue Nov 24, 2015 19:10

Михаил_ wrote:Well something like that ... to begin with. Print and forward.
Will be another version of "do it with sand and sticks" in the sense of created as the matrix, causing any characters tool, including the head.
Can you please tell me the size of the picture when printing is of fundamental importance?
For example, if you print on a single sheet A4 single image or 9 small and laminate, which option will get more powerful?

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Tue Nov 24, 2015 21:25

Княжна Инстасса wrote: Can you please tell me the size of the picture when printing is of fundamental importance?
For example, if you print on a single sheet A4 single image or 9 small and laminate, which option will get more powerful?
I think there is a difference if small or large PC. 9 will be more convenient. Was a file with 9 small PC as card.

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:11

yeah, a convenient format of work.
or 16 PCs in A3 snug fit)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 26, 2015 0:04

АндрейКо wrote:Inspired by the theme of AMB ;-)

Honestly, I want to move in addition to a Cure and even on a PC program to create a (more stable) and see how the thrill of AMB changes.
There has been some confusion, "PC" programs are created.
What is a PC ? PC is a stimulant of the subconscious on a constant modulation of the so-called "buffer zone" between the different worlds.
This area, for the operator has a very "tasty properties". The cloud cell the same panacaea.
(I can't remember whether TO have a homemade PC, a long time did).
Due to the qualities of the buffer zone program, there will be more sustainable.
Media (software environment) is actually the same as a panacea, well, or more precisely of a similar nature TO, but located inside the buffer.
It is understood that the operator is consciously using PC or without it (who owns LM techniques after the workshop) may have a buffer where it is needed/handy/important and there will be TO it. (this might not be the same place the media PC and the place where the operator).
In addition, the technology allows LM to create a tight daily education, but that's another story, since most of the operators are not doing without FOR a complex and sustainable programs.

Something like that.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 26, 2015 0:05

Card size homemade PC value has not particularly. Consider them and you can not do this :)

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:56

Михаил_ wrote:can't remember whether TO have a homemade PC, a long time did
At the time of release presenteranno PC you promised to release a new version of a homemade PC, more powerful analogue of the discontinued transparent business cards. This promise is still in force or change of plans?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 27, 2015 20:44

It was modified to enhance this product, but it has not yet acquired its final shape. The profile of the user needs showed that you can make interesting.
I free products plans usually do not change, except that the time bilwet enough.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 27, 2015 20:45

I think December will be sooooo they (homemade) rich...