PC - basic functions and capabilities.

Алексей Федотов
Re: PC - basic functions and capabilities.

Post by Алексей Федотов » Mon Sep 01, 2014 22:59

Connected the PC yesterday. Raced) strong conflict with the girl out of the blue - got in a fight.
As described above, the depression found long. Another surprise quickly came out of it. More.
One more thing - had a very interesting dream where me someone explain how and what should I do to build relationships your personal. Woke up - not strained, not able to recall a dream. Only fragments small and all as in a fog.usually , the dreams I remember well.
One of the obvious changes - the dreams. Especially delivered, as in a dream helped me to rectify the situation in real life. But this is only the first dream after PC connection

Moon

Post by Moon » Mon Oct 20, 2014 22:14

Михаил_ wrote:as far As I remember - I wrote some articles after coming out of the Communicator that will be able to prescribe a device.

I'll think about a full list.
Thoughts not yet formed? :wink:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:27

Yes, with thoughts that simple....
I was really hoping that a whole number of things for a number of people should be obvious :) well, due to the presence of basic education....

In Communicator it is impossible to efficiently include those products which are not compatible with the buffer and LM because the greatest manifested here in this world, and moreover, implemented in a specific way... t/e/ SC shown here here, but he, like the stabilizer (here too) are very good for the LM to work.
The problem was and is that I do not keep in-memory list of products... and remember what I've already done and what will happen in the future :) sometimes painful for me.

Currently the Communicator for quite obvious reasons, like not embedded in any way:
OZ pendant
Alpha-Vit

and some of those products that do not have physical counterparts, but there are in the broadcast ( well, here's an example of spetssistema from the club is not a product but a process and it does not buffer and not for LM )
Something like this ...
Overall, I realize that my hope dies last, but I feel her still on the subject of what things will be obvious not on the level of logic, but just at the level of direct perception processes.

That's like the BASIS of the alpha-Vita is made so that it is impossible for the LM and the buffer... well it's obvious... he's not stronger but quite the contrary...

It should be understood that the device I does not just make "clones" of LM products to the customer, is as it were a double stitching that makes each piece unique, personal and powerful not only there, but here.

However, I would CAUTION from using communicatory bindings (things) on someone else. It will not lead to negative consequences for the operator/Communicator, but it can corrupt the they get, not much, but kryshnyak can go fry...

Moon

Post by Moon » Tue Oct 21, 2014 14:06

Михаил_ wrote:
Currently the Communicator for quite obvious reasons, like not embedded in any way:
OZ pendant
Alpha-Vit

Yeah, I figured. But would like confirmation .

And she is
?

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Tue Oct 21, 2014 14:18

I join the question about the 4.0?)

ПрактикОМ

Post by ПрактикОМ » Tue Oct 21, 2014 15:31

I thought I was the only one who doesn't know that such a beast 4.0 )))

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 16:30

Talking about it (4.0) was already somewhere 1.5-2 years ago, but without explanation. Apparently the time has not come yet.

арте:м

Post by арте:м » Tue Oct 21, 2014 16:31

well, Yes, that's link on that message.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Oct 21, 2014 16:40

Was some time in the Office, but not explained to Mike why he brought. Potentila a couple of days, a Normal , stronger but not stronger 3.0 3.0 C++, or rather not comparable it, can't explain , but another job. 4 when the Spectrum looked like that there and from the spectrum and from ++ and CA team ....but that's my feeling. The rest of Michael himself will write. I could be wrong.
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Fri Oct 24, 2014 16:08, edited 1 time in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Oct 21, 2014 18:24

Well, Yes... the 4.0 is a good product that came in the office a bit early, so I took it back :) hihi...
And will be again.
Wait Malek descriptions in the profile thread. Today.

Moon

Post by Moon » Sun Oct 26, 2014 16:08

Михаил_ wrote: The problem was and is that I do not keep in-memory list of products... and remember what I've already done and what will happen in the future :) sometimes painful for me.

OZ pendant
Alpha-Vit

Overall, I realize that my hope dies last, but I feel her still on the subject of what things will be obvious not on the level of logic, but just at the level of direct perception processes.

I want to clarify specifically in my PC Communicator
To reduce the agonizing :) remembering products

I have prepared a list of what is purchased from me.

You can put a plus sign next to those products that are already inscribed in my PC Communicator? For some reason, some items from the list I do not see, and some are inactive and I don't know how to activate them. And how to check?

1.0 L
Pendant E-panacea
The Pendant Of Panacea
3.0 S++
Extension 3.1
AMB
Pendant range-2
СК1М
CK2
SK3
High frequency console СК1М
Stabilizer
Stabilizer 2
Amplifier U1
Booster full version V4
Source of strength 1
The source of the force 2
The source of power 3
A very big Stoppage
Shielding space EP
Shielding space ЭП6.0
Panacea - Youth (VIP)
PC — basic
K1 training of character/personality
K1 training of character/personality version 2
At 2 sticker on the phone
At 5 the sticker on the phone
AC2.2 Artifact watch (label)
Artifact food
AD-dominance (ball)
Artifact Art
AW-2 Road (map)
AR-2 Travel (map)
As-5 Humanity (map)
Washer for charging water "KV"
Set "Cure-House"
Set of stickers on the car
Circle T1+ASD
Modulator
Cartridges to the modulator
Shield, stop, broken ties (set)
Map "the Normalization of female energy"
Map "freedom of the mind, a mode of the ocean"
Map "the Colored dreams"
Map "Fairing"
Map "Self-Hypnosis"

PS: now look at this impressive list, and I can't believe that Misha against the proliferation of number of products (about what wrote).<
Last edited by Moon on Sun Oct 26, 2014 16:25, edited 1 time in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Oct 26, 2014 16:25

I am strongly against... (he said I announce something new...)... well, I try not to razrastani it ...
Look, all this is included:/ but yeah, I have some things included on the principle of the principle, namely "power"
"IC" "stabilizer" and rightly so, because it is not a copy of the product which you have and its counterpart,
modulator is not there (it's not mine but a joint product, but okay, I'll add)
AMB the Communicator does not really work, although I there is still shoved (perhaps shouldn't) in the native AMB a physical buffer implemented otherwise (for example on this can be transferred to others/ and PC - no)
and so like everything is there.
if you do not see/ see is not active - write exactly that, I'm even more stuffed :) because the Communicator includes all products and not all purchased. T/e/ totally full line. But poderse there, so for example from the Suit one and when a new version I will update.

Усова Людмила

Post by Усова Людмила » Tue Jan 13, 2015 19:51

yesterday I theme PC started to read and looked several minutes for the picture - interesting sensation - after an hour and a half - field around me became noticeably dense and can say that it became clear what the "indestructible self" - the physical phenomenon is passed into the psychological category, because that would bite a human it is necessary to first lightly or not lightly to drop.

then at night they again looked at the picture - print is not possible - after a while the same feeling of density. and psychological stability as a result.

Усова Людмила

Post by Усова Людмила » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:02

slink - right "key of the yellow metal"

Усова Людмила

Post by Усова Людмила » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:39

for me, PC - slink brought a lot of amazing discoveries. :)

first field is compacted and as it clearly herself begin to feel from it.

the second on the second day I painted a spiral - went to bed with spiral and bracelets - the night the bracelets had to be removed - they hurt (sometimes) in the morning wear bracelets - they do not fit me :) I changed and bracelets left on my yesterday's "form".

thought a little - I postanowili bracelets - decided to put the purchase to try it as it was originally "no form" - then takes the form of a master - his first reviled - then slowly began to add homemade bracelets - they, too, quickly changed under the new "shape" me.

Аннаель

Post by Аннаель » Wed Jan 28, 2015 16:11

Opinion the linings of the PC. Long did not dare to write, in my opinion this level -but do not think me mad! BJ enjoyed since early last year. In the spring, as soon as 2.2 OS+ bought and went to rest for a month to her parents in Russia. Walking around the shops I decided to buy one gold chain, but at the last moment changed his mind. Returned home (I live abroad), I bought three pads of the PC. Stuck on two this above-described bracelet. A couple of times, approaching the mirror began to think how it would've looked beautiful to me is the Russian chain. So once again approaching the mirror and regretting not deed decided to wear another Russian chain. It gave me Mama, the weight and the longer it is the same, but the simplest weave. I often wore, and knew well where it is. BUT.... from there I got the chain I wanted to buy! One to one, and even make the exact same embossed. Presented mom the flail disappeared and was not found. Of joy I once wore this necklace that she would again somewhere disappeared, I like it a lot more disappeared. Notice, living abroad in a small town of Russian guests I have at this time was not to forget that just no one could, the husband did not know was the story. And in shops does not happen Russian gold.

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Wed Jan 28, 2015 18:31

Yes, the curious case chain directly materialization of dreams))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:01

Yes ... it happens... :) if not for our constraints would be used on a daily level...

Аннаель

Post by Аннаель » Thu Jan 29, 2015 15:03

How to get rid of the restrictions a little? Very pleased with the results, but so far nothing like this has happened. Recently put 4 AMB, there is a PC (as I understand), but they still took health.

Усова Людмила

Post by Усова Людмила » Thu Jan 29, 2015 17:55

Аннаель wrote:how to get rid of the restrictions a little bit
snowflake declassified... :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:38

hahaha :) well, she wasn't a secret :) how many years of lies on my forum :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:38

in General, it is rather a seminar topic...

Аннаель

Post by Аннаель » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:26

Thank you very much, could come! About this technique I read here, but the site to read-to study this topic without password not allowed, and to register could not.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:43

There is no need to register to read the password there is, it is written in the open section and not linked. Available to those who carefully read the forum and only :) t/e/ is common for all the password and nezaregistrirovannykh he admits.

Усова Людмила

Post by Усова Людмила » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:55

Аннаель wrote:Thank you, come! About this technique I read here, but the site to read-to study this topic without password not allowed, and to register could not.
before the "Snowflake" warm-up needed - good practice -
http://www.proza.ru/2008/01/18/425

and many of the blocks themselves flies - in the process - block directly from the impact is usually well protected - plus the fact that you need to consider the sequence of accumulation units in you better not pull out of the middle and bottom you have to remove layer by layer - eco-friendly in relation to yourself - the results are not comparable with the ease of practice.
Михаил_ wrote:There is no need to register to read
open access for reading was not. :aa