PC - basic functions and capabilities.

Артфан
Re: PC - basic functions and capabilities.

Post by Артфан » Wed Jan 02, 2013 17:16

Happy New Year respected Michael, all experts of the founding fathers of MM sites, all members of the forum. Thank you so much for Lite-Lite PC

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 02, 2013 22:19

the point is not that interesting and quality improvement respectively. skills, but the problem is that everyone to gather in one place at one time is really not enough, and more than once I do so probably not. there is neither time nor opportunity, and reluctant.... can online (as it was with one of the two clubs), but it affects several qualitative characteristics...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 02, 2013 22:45

what kind of video - I need the group to carry themselves in certain places and States..... online only helps adaptation to voice, video is not necessary..... but in person the quality is better. So will announce the collection in the same Dr or anywhere fancy in the place of power, and who make it, and he gets, well, who misses the past :)
actually online of course more realistic, and on the record before perevodchitsa it's already been tested many times, time is a relative thing.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Wed Jan 02, 2013 23:02

Михаил_ wrote:So, will announce the collection in the same Dr or anywhere fancy in the place of power, and who make it, and he gets, well, who misses the past :)
actually online of course more realistic, and on the record before perevodchitsa it's already been tested many times, time is a relative thing.
Cool idea, but for heaven's sake - don't declare winter collection. :)

Паулина

Post by Паулина » Thu Jan 03, 2013 0:55

Thank you, Michael for the Christmas gift. Really want to get together online. However, know that I have very little knowledge and skills. May be I have any introductory recommendations?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:06

Паулина wrote:Thank you, Michael for the Christmas gift. Really want to get together online. However, know that I have very little knowledge and skills. May be I have any introductory recommendations?
Introductory recommendation - no passive skills carry panacea, and 2.1 to it (or just panacea, but for a long time) as well. preferably 3.0, any version is better from the PC is not actively playing. Passive (a small dose) can.
And all other advice is on the forum in terms of what is available and what you can do to make their own free or paid. There are still some section of theory and practice and it is very much.
I think that two years is enough.

Паулина

Post by Паулина » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:12

Thank you, I understand. I will actively engage in available practices, the Rest in passive mode.

Друид

Post by Друид » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:25

I camp in the wild forest (and Amazon :)in a sense, the Dominican Republic ), away from everyone. (hotels on the effectiveness stay here and not even close)

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Jan 03, 2013 13:39

Anomalies already observed I have with computers /others, hee hee/.. :) Still in normal, even we could say, merry border. But what is more interesting - literally 15-20 minutes ago printed 4PCS cards /my first interaction with a physical PC and all/, and the emergence of PC /something like- how do I know :? / felt a few days ago in space dreams.. As I understand from the information here - working with a PC is very useful for the cocoon..

PS the PC water you can drink? :)

Thank you. Malenko lyrical deviation:

Your World opened
and you can see sometimes
what will develop
using PC.

------------------
p. p. S. by the Way, were about two hours as I have a PC - this is all quite normal.. of Course, after a mental command to the harmonization of space, which are..

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Thu Jan 03, 2013 17:27

made a version of it on "the knee"
unsealed 9T h. b. photo glued and taped, will see ISS already grabbed :)

what is the difference photo from samopisnaya version?
does it make sense to use samopisnye if you have photos or this no longer necessary?
or they are some individual quality from a commercial PC?
Last edited by СтАвР on Fri Jan 04, 2013 0:17, edited 1 time in total.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu Jan 03, 2013 22:18

Михаил_ wrote:Well something like that ... to begin with. Print and forward.
A huge thank you!

You can question for the press:
To print better point to point, or full page?
(you can print this image on A4 sheet[c aspect ] or print at a scale of 1:1 from the points that the printer is able to give - then just work approximately the size of a business card... )

In other words - the efficiency/power determines the size or amount of information?
(the color printer, but the led... - can be considered a laser? Xerox Phaser 6000)

PSS - you can start in the "running" of the 3.0 L or better to wait.(though now also АСД2 take...)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 03, 2013 22:41

better card to print or a few....

Timedweller

Post by Timedweller » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:23

Yes, at standard resolution: 300x300 dpi it turns out the size 8.7x6.5 cm - slightly wider than business cards.
Last edited by Timedweller on Sat May 31, 2014 2:14, edited 2 times in total.

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Jan 04, 2013 16:32

IMHO, handmade /digitally-spiral/ tougher. Energy and dreams are very pleasant - I'm talking about printer PC photo. While using only one printer PC. When in different places the cocoon a little different feeling /individually of course/. With 3.0 - like yet softer is.. Without the 3.0, with only P+PK - Anahata in the beginning 'was heard' - what a dull pain, but then felt kind of warm and enveloping with a very nice sense of space - 'space itself' is not a very accurate quote from 'Explorer'. In connection with it - whether the use of work /of course, after the passive "learning"/ disk "Travels in the inner worlds" together with your PC?

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Fri Jan 04, 2013 21:37

I have my homemade PC sandwich washed :? I think the new do now or this principle can be used
because it was trussed up in duct tape not much affected, or rather do not hurt, just need to dry

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Fri Jan 04, 2013 23:31

To minimize such things:

printed out a dot at a resolution of 600*600 DPI (checked under magnification - all clear!)
with tape pasted on a 2 link wide panacea (breaks!)

PS - if this is wrong - please say (but kind of sticker will be issued)

Малика

Post by Малика » Sat Jan 05, 2013 20:33

Happy new year to all!!!
Gee... a whole thread missed..., Shas catch up..did sister digital-spiral ... condition - as if the entire holiday is not dry, sitting like two drunken crow :shock: :shock: tongue tied, my head is spinning.., in General, have a familiar state :oops:
A gift, as a present! Thank You, Michael!!!

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Sun Jan 06, 2013 14:01

Timedweller , thanks for arhivchik. Printed on photo printer on photo paper. Page A4. When the printer was, it was felt that a thing standing. Took put by me. The leaf rests and affected. The head lightness, the feeling that the hair decided to leave me and go for a walk. A very strong thing. A feeling that just picked up and shook the brain. Thank you Michael for the Christmas gift. Let's explore this miracle.

Симбионт

Post by Симбионт » Sun Jan 06, 2013 17:22

When respectiveiy image there was an incident, superimposed one image to another, like the same, and the flow immediately ceased to be felt. There was a interesting coincidence, after a short period of time after making a home-made, spiral version, I stumbled on the Internet on the device, which is familiar for a long time, but what's inside only guessed, and it turned out that the inside of two opposite spirals, facing each other in a single package, surprised, as the information about the device came almost immediately after meeting with a homemade version of the PC.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 06, 2013 20:15

Respect really is no (between PC and found there some device, just you and the attunement went on which have a similar geometry stuff pulled). Similar principle here.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 06, 2013 21:48

received in a personal message about the psychological breakdown on the basis of the use of homemade PC and under the action of leaning the adaptation of depression.
I want to note that don't need to make PCs for other people, it should be a conscious decision and this man should be ready. Otherwise it will just stress with depression, you need to understand that the Lite-Lite version (improvised) tougher commercial and upsetting at first stronger. And all people are different, someone has internal conflicts, and someone they are not. Therefore, in one case, the PC causes drive and good mood, and the other with hard study and depression. In the case of serious effects recommend study with a good professional counselor and limited use PC.
And again - do not recommend Lite-Lite version of other people without their conscious wish, it's like the person to drug to a deranged state, the PC has a serious psychological effect, rather than ready-made people simply will not understand what is happening and will be inadequate, i.e., such actions are unacceptable. In the case of commercial weak versions of effects much milder, but the "discount" on the possible depression you need to do.
Grrrr-woof.

In any case, work with PC means your willingness to delve into the depths of myself (it kind of comes automatically) and to meet possibly with different sides of himself, not all of them rosy.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 22:22

Feel person happens when he fills the message with emotions :oops:

Галкина

Post by Галкина » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:16

Michael, please tell me a 2-week addiction to PC only applies to first purchased/ made of PC or this period should also be considered for each subsequent product purchased/ made?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:49

there are two different pieces stretched over time:
your addictive condition, naturally then, with increasing power, it is not so important as the first time.
- set the card to the operator....
setting will always have a place, and about 2 weeks is optimal. But may be less when the operator is accustomed to as.

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:38

Nosiv PC very interesting 'memories' went reading a book Анахрон1 /Timedweller gave a link to the OM/ Depression.. not /are regularly engaged in 'Endorphine' and 'Inner laughter' Kurlov/. It seems that he felt this buffer zone.. Although it can be wrong because there are 'other beings met'.. PC is applied directly to the body, prefer, so it seems that work is so better..
PC /printout + spiral version/ strengthens an interesting way BJ that I wear.. Very interesting happened along /in a dream/ the film Spectrum.. Although it's not possible to accurately nazivati a dream, probably a dream come to life..
Very much water the body needs. IMHO, it is the impact on my wife /she is not PC, but it has, IMHO, a good distancionnoe, intuitive - after me, 'trigger' from the film Spectrum - wore once the matrix Spectrum in the pocket/. Anomalies around it seems not. There are some nice events.. Ugh ugh.. :)