PC - basic functions and capabilities.

Лапа
Re: PC - basic functions and capabilities.

Post by Лапа » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:39

Michael, I wrote in the other branches, was not there. Because I may have misunderstood something and gave a"flood"..I ask the question differently. Card "PC+Pandora" has just this name or"+Pandora" changes in the basic concept of"PC"?

Лапа

Post by Лапа » Thu Jan 14, 2016 13:13

Perechitala was written. Do not put the right question. Card "PC+Pandora" adding "+ Pandora" such as changing" light" action card. Is there something from the "Pandora's box"( like on "core" performance. Or is it just the name ?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 14, 2016 19:41

In the description of a number of products are described in detail that the nucleus of the Pandora (which is including in the PC Pandora), do not manifest themselves as Pandora, while working to improve the properties of the corresponding updated product.
The answer therefore is:
1. Yes there is Pandora, so it's more powerful than the discontinued card and PC pads PC (not discontinued going for the same price, no Pandora).
2. this Pandora not manifests itself as Pandora from the user's point of view, does not affect other products, not visible from outside and cannot be used as Pandora even 1%%
3. in addition to strengthening the basic properties of the product due to the capabilities of Pandora with this product easier to cross may present the operator of Pandora or the VIP Pandora to work together.

Лапа

Post by Лапа » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:02

Thank you for the clarification))

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:44

An updated version of the PC base.
Карта ПК Базовый

ЛЕТАВИЦА

Post by ЛЕТАВИЦА » Thu May 25, 2017 23:22

Good time!!! Updated PC version a VERY STRONG PRODUCT!!! Even funny what can this Creation!!! The study started with the simplest - 100% result!!! I'll wait for a full "merge" and I am sure a very productive collaboration!!! Michael - as always BRAVO!!! Magic time!!! :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:36

Thank you very much for this review, a New PC-Base and the truth came out in a good way "freaky" product :) Sometimes pushes me to be creative just something I don't want to repeat the old products (in the case of ordering on them), when many are long gone forward.
And when you take the "updated ingredients", you realize that most "this cow is needed" :) :) :) and even wonder why before that did not....
So sometimes it happens that the forum is the engine of progress... :)
Well, anyway - we change, is and articles to catch up.
Perhaps the oldest and still unchanged product - СК1м, but the infection turned out so well for your niche working that the hand does not rise until anything to do with it, because if you change it to something that will be better and also less reliable. Recently discussed with the employee engaged in its release that autumn party will be on the classical scheme (he called with a question to ask is not am I going to update it and thereby change the entire algorithm of production).

Ллерон

Post by Ллерон » Wed Aug 16, 2017 20:21

Only one Pcbeta view pictures, crash... Very powerful)))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:34

Like any PC, PC base pushes the process of training the subconscious mind to create a buffer (more buffer is considered at the 1st thread), but of course makes it more powerful (or very powerful). This gives the effect of "unresponsiveness"... :)

Ллерон

Post by Ллерон » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:43

That is half an hour a day to "hang" on the picture kommercheskogo PC, and will continue the practice of creating / retaining buffer? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:32

Ллерон wrote:That is half an hour a day to "hang" on the picture kommercheskogo PC, and will continue the practice of creating / retaining buffer? :)
Well, a good workout gives any conscious work with a buffer, or a personal variant of PC (well, scratch at least nobody bothers to do just the same).

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Thu Nov 16, 2017 18:20

Buffer it is very close / right here.

In any living Sith.

PC enhances Panaceyya program?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 17, 2017 18:34

And You the first topic was ?
The buffer where it was placed, in any place, though across the world.
What made the PC what just techniques темы1.
PC increases significantly in the area of influence of the operator, this becomes more of it (operator) peace in the place where it is significant, we can say "the Creator", plus nourishes the energy area is edible and useful for everyone who comes into the buffer. Therefore, in the first example the subject is given the option to help those who, because of a lack of energy (even and somewhere) is not very well feels... (including physical problems).
Default (without control) buffer from the PC will be in the area of the operator. Because there is still to Panacea+Pandora that enhances all products.

Терве

Post by Терве » Wed Feb 28, 2018 14:47

Тимур М. wrote:only Recently has "grown up" PC - was this topic is very interesting. It's all thanks to videos of recent workshops :)

Today decided to increase the number of projects, to the benefit of all the work at hand. Made sandwiches of MicroPC (Col. on the jet), MicroPC (BW laser) is Platelet and all this laminate, the size of the original (card).

It was interesting that as I started to do PC (2 cards in the morning and two in the afternoon) there was a terrible desire to listen to the song Maxim - You say with the sun :) . What did. In it the chorus is cool))) is probably the song was Staniloae with my understanding of LM :)
Good day,
I have a question on the diys, or lamination.
The author writes that made sandwiches, i.e., apparently, some pictures were put in one pocket for laminating and preliminiary together. My question is: how many pictures can be put in a pocket when the film thickness of 80 microns without damage to the laminator?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:14

The answer depends on the laminator (a able cardboard laminate is about 1mm thick). Damage her I think in any case will not, or will swallow or not :) There are soft shafts. However, a separate PC will be more powerful (in a separate lamination), oddly enough.... As far as I remember Dima's made of super-sandwiches.... well, one of those who MBT that-said... he was and commercial PCs.
PS this is the last miracle that the top - new PC-basic, it's certainly SOMETHING... :) can a certain space they did recycle, there were grounds for experimentation in me. While I2 was busy, worked a card with a certain place. I was extremely pleased with (like a boa constrictor :) ).

Иной

Post by Иной » Fri Mar 16, 2018 15:08

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Updated version of the PC base.

Price 85 000 RUB.

And broadcast now PC old or updated?

Ллерон

Post by Ллерон » Fri Mar 16, 2018 22:05

Think old, for Pandor in translation there. IMHO.
With respect L leron

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 24, 2018 20:16

Vendor in the broadcast is not, and still can not imagine how, this is a special product.
Accordingly, PC in the broadcast without Pandora, but it is very powerful due to the fact that this is stream. And a few years later from the start of the service broadcasts they remain the most powerful tool known to me (and used for myself).

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Fri Jul 27, 2018 19:58

Tool powerful, little has been written, all more or less logical. Information, matter, works fine. But in obratochku if?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 30, 2018 0:03

Well, it in both sides works fine. More precisely, information is matter, and Vice versa, just consciousness resists this a little too hard - but in vain :)

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Ольга К » Wed Mar 27, 2019 19:12

Карта ПК+ Пандора