EP 5.1 - 6.4

Михаил_
Разработчик
EP 5.1 - 6.4

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:48

Make a topic for questions, feedback and discussion of the first "corrupt" version of EP.

львёнок

Re: EP 5.1

Post by львёнок » Thu Nov 22, 2012 16:12

Well, I guess the first question (at least from me :) ) will: and how much Mani bi
as something descriptive already slipped, is not to say that the other day, but still Bulo something above, however, with the introduction of possible changes-additions-pleasures-incredible :roll:
so the second question will be "describe, plz tale entom work of art" :? as zhdems quite a while already :wink:

With respect and deep gratitude for Your activity for all of us Image

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 22, 2012 21:15

Manya 75 Tr
there is a suspicion that it was said earlier in the thread about updates.
ACC. this device plug (the network 220, it is possible 110), a loop of wire with a thickness of 8mm (there used antenna cable because you need something similar to it), and the length of the loop =8метров.
Covers bed 2x2 (can be slightly more, if anyone has such, just the outline in place under it and on the edge - not pushed) or a workplace (Desk, chair) or something else.
Of course if you sit at the computer, in the workplace, the blackout, in physical EK - will not.
And if you go, or even in the chair "disconnect", then there is all the necessary modes and programs.
Although there are add - ons- in particular automatically switched to "matryoshka" and the walls can be moved mentally, if You see them. Internal - on the border of the contour.
In addition to breaking of the wire loop (with a request that has received it, despite the lack of uniqueness cannot be replaced for several reasons, it is strictly coordinated with the device and soldering - undesirable, etc.), break there there is nothing.
Ie, with careful and / or stationary operation - think about the eternal thing (so long as there is current in the network).
However, over time(long-term installation in the same place) it will work without a socket, just a little weaker.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Nov 29, 2012 15:15

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:20

Oh, and what kind of a beast ? :) screened ....
1.I ask to speak to those who have already received the EP and is the first experience day and night work with him.
2.Assembly new EP associated with advanced components purchase, please leaving your orders, to understand it (in the new year with the delivery can be trouble some, better make a pre-order in advance).

Moon

Post by Moon » Sat Dec 01, 2012 16:39

Hello!
Today spent the first night in EP 5.1
Slept in it for 9 hours. Dreams bright and colourful. OS was not, but this goal itself did not set:)
And not being in OS razrulil all as I had in my dream.
Had an answer to me question myself, it's understanding how to act.
Under the pillow was a cartridge solver,
and in the hands of BJ in addition to all the older versions and bracelet 03
was a 3.0 S++upgrading to version 3.1( one pad on each bracelet)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:56

Moon, thanks for the review, although in your case there are so many aspects that can affect everything, so it's hard to distinguish the influence of the EP.
I liked it so much and even around the table to leave it on EP (well, I have a lot of work at the table, not only on the computer).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:09

we have released a new version of EP, relatively speaking 6th, for power is significantly(two orders of magnitude) above 5.1 and the entire fifth series (there are still 5.3, but not the production version, which is not advisable to put into production is very expensive and complicated).
But while the fate of this development is not clear, because again, expensive to produce, i.e. the cost of Assembly and components is extremely high, if you let on a commercial basis, it is a very big resource to the Assembly and parts needed....
While we think what to do with it. If and when that will release, it will cost probably in the world. Maybe later will do for 1 copy for office if it will not interfere with their computer to work.
What I write about it? in General, the effects from the more powerful version similar to the effects from a 5.1, only brighter.
I noticed one expected effect in influencing the perception of reality that is also, but less clearly manifested in 5.1
Want to give a recommendation.
When working with EP polezno before I fell asleep working with ideas, memories, goals, experiences and thoughts on the cycle of past-present-future and back several "oscillations".
Success.

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Mon Dec 03, 2012 18:36

Well, here's another opinion, he had a little to wait to check your response to this "outrage" :roll: - this shit is real, the body is immersed in a viscous and very pleasant environment, and the effect is not separate existence (carcass, and all around sticky jelly) and as a whole, ie really feels like the process goes and the outside and inside. Alternating thought process full it out (ie is the contemplation of what is happening inside the carcass), and a spontaneous switch to the real target, fantasy points, health programs, desire in pictures (i.e. that would translate), then all of a sudden, people who had never met in life, then some letters, numbers, symbols, then out again and off we go :ay
2, 2.5 hours fly by like only a few minutes. And each time there is a clear gain. For me 2.1, 2.5, 2.6, P - wide BH, and self-made 2pcs 3.0 :?

With respect and sincere appreciation Image

АМТ

Post by АМТ » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:23

While I managed only twice to just sleep in EP 5.1, so I can only on this occasion to say - sleep well. Just fine...
It will be interesting to compare with the stationary EK, but have to stay awake in her...

Have a question - how EP is "wall", "the edge." Let me give you an example - if I sit on the bed, leaning against the wall and just this line is the contour of the EP, is this normal? Or optimally to be inside the loop?
There is still a question in connection with Y4 have the EP, but I'm already in another topic asked.

And there is a caveat associated with those data EP 5.1. For beds 2x2, it's not each easy to fit. I have exactly 2x2 and loop the cord wraps all 4 legs. Probably, if to pull as it should, it will be enough. But remembering that you are urged to be very careful with this loop is not an option...
If you have a loop inside (between the legs), then lost a significant amount of space though. So I just used 3 feet and gave up on a single triangular-shaped plot. However, it is 2x2 in this case is not particularly well-suited...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:32

1. like I tried to fairly accurately measure the length of the cord, it should be in all instances a bit more than 8 meters, however, will consider the future, will add another meter for a situation when the 2x2 is not stretched.
2. the walls and edges - is. It is advisable to get inside the loop defined by the wire as a whole, although nothing terrible while over the cord (the effect would be somewhat weaker).
3. "wall" can be a mental move, but then again, they were a little weak, generally there is a "matryoshka" by default bound to the space (the contour, next room,next apartment, for example, then for example the floor, then the house).

АМТ

Post by АМТ » Mon Dec 17, 2012 0:45

Still can only assess the overall impression. Sleep in it impact positively on health in terms of energy...

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sat Jan 05, 2013 18:55

is it possible for the buyer to increase the length of the cable?

(I for example will need to "wrap" a self-made floating-tank)

----------------------

factory tanks have all sorts of bonuses like screens from EM radiation, etc.

it would be interesting to specify the list of screens for complete isolation... electret layer, there is still all sorts of different layer... and that magic is magic and physics physics :)

it is off of course

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:21

you can increase, but ... it will still fluctuate some, just can put with the stock. Ie, when you configure a device to have to change the length of the cable. Although there is a possibility that in the next version it will be possible to get around it, but it is not, so while the cable in process of manufacture squeezed by 0.2-0.7 m (I usually lay on the standard version of 9 meters, the result is sutibale 8).

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:40

I have a "meet the EP" mark hard cleaning the channel of the lower podlucky (inner part of the foot on one leg), and before that I was there particular debris did not notice, channels periodically go through and clear the consciousness, used the Youth in the area "almost always", and then after a few minutes of acute pain, to ache (as much unbearable), the voltage in the channel of the legs, increasing pressure in the region of the foot it to swell, and after a couple of hours with a "breakdown" (with impulse through the nervous system), pain instantly changed and immediately noticeable humming Muladhara, because the ache was replaced by a soft tingling decided to explore a stop and found pressurized fresh "muddy" the blister (never on my feet have not seen) the size of a 10-ruble coin, after some time, the tingling was replaced by a small "pulling" sensation. The potential of the lower podlucky has changed markedly in the direction of a small increase. Of course this is only one of the manifest aspects of the EP (it turned out that the pain that appears the brightest), in parallel there is a work with the consciousness and the remote channel to the Tool is maintained visible, tried to use it to project "the idea of otgorazhivatsya" (outside of the contour Products) - similar to EP sandwich structure lined up on the border of personal space, when you change the length of the sandwich structure moves according to the boundaries. Later try to investigate the changes from this "otgorazhivatsya" inside the borders "capsules", "what" they change, but to interpret unambiguously is difficult.

Sincerely, MAG.no

PS Yes, I noticed that along with pain in the foot immediately there was a burning sensation under one of the links of Panacea, after the above "nerve impulse" burning so immediately left, leaving a noticeable burn in a rectangular shape and dimensions of the link.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun Jan 13, 2013 21:28

will it somehow affect the use/availability of the full functionality of the EP, its placement directly behind several layers of shielding... ie floating m screen (dog knows what construction), sound-light screen (some foam, fiberglass, or something), and maybe a screen of plaster, which was used in the manufacture of EK
?

(ie, I'm inside the tank, and the tank inside EP thrown on the floor round the tank)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 13, 2013 21:32

will have no effect. The main thing that leads enough your tank to obratiti.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun Jan 13, 2013 21:34

Michael_
sounds nice!

and, after :oops: whether to bother to cover the walls, ceiling and floor of the fatty layer of shungite plaster that was used to manufacture ECK... she's so fucking expensive by the way... maybe enough pakamisa schungite dust mixed with cement alone
?

by the way, I have an idea to stir periodically mineternia retreats (like sit in the tank for hours many days in a row... at least three)... the brain is going to explode :D

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 13, 2013 21:52

thrill-seeker - and then wakes up somewhere in an unknown place :) where accidentally move.
It was one of the problems эк1 to the first programming (which then had to wipe by the way).
From there Basil a little physically 2 times have not shifted.

plaster with bischofite Yes -very expensive. But it is more effective than cement schungite dust because it has a very large percentage of water recorded.It is more important shungite. As bishofit. The shungite on the spot nomer3. Still it is not stored for a long time,like cement, even without hardening bischofite stick together - then Fig break) and when you last spoke with the manufacturer, to ship they wanted volumes of some very large, such as "car" or truck. So much for a large room.... to buy expensive, store - warehouse to remove, but keeping it makes no sense, because portitsa after all.
Yes. In the first EP there is a layer of 3cm. the plaster so As not to put any mixture or cement with shungite - osypletsya nafig.
It is then necessary to punctuate with a lath or mesh for plaster and may be a single layer.
Plus, keep in mind the increase in weight of the walls as the load on the house. There will be typed a lot.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun Jan 13, 2013 22:02

Михаил_ wrote:ekstrimal - then Wake up somewhere in an unknown place :) where accidentally move.
well, I gently asked my devices (the future of EP and SC and even then) don't let me go far :)

yeah, but with the repair magic is not so simple I see...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 13, 2013 22:07

And then....
IMHO much easier cellar in the clay soil (IMHO red color classic clay is associated with a high content of iron in it, Vlad will be enough, too...).

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun Jan 13, 2013 22:12

Oki Doki, thanks for the quick and complete answers!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 13, 2013 22:13

the warning by the way real - world is significantly changed. At the edges it is noticeably stronger and brighter than shown. Any EP without a program such region., so Yes - a clear program to experiments.

ЗУРАБ

Post by ЗУРАБ » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:22

Michael and than it is fraught,moved well,turned out to be in some place away from home?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:32

you may not quite in this world :) and-or not quite in this time to be.