3.1 - modifier state (hard entrance in 3.0)

Михаил_
Разработчик
3.1 - modifier state (hard entrance in 3.0)

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:47

Карта 3.1 + Пандора (расширение для БЖ 3.0)

Looking for some topic 3.1 of all versions, from the video to the lining on the link.
Some users of pads with me was sharing the experience, but they are quite different, which is related to the individual "willingness" to 3.0 in humans and other things (including a deep past experience).

By the way the Lite version 3.1 (card) has not yet arrived in the sale, there is Lily. Maybe she prokomentiruet your impression of the difference with the pad, which she no doubt had the opportunity in office to hold in hands (I'm really not sure that they are there, along with the bracelet I tried).
But 3.1 and 3.0 is not without feeble is triggered in its vector (I call it a kick in the you know where).

Андрей С.

Re: 3.1 - a modifier state (hard entrance in 3.0)

Post by Андрей С. » Thu Nov 22, 2012 15:58

Michael, how significant E-component? That is, for the price it is clear that is very important :) The question is, for example, could it be a situation that 3.0 + 3.1 card vyzhret all the energy from the top for a short time? Or should not be taken so literally and the main purpose of E-components other than fuel operator energy?

And about card: in this case, too, the number of badly affected? Well, as card to use, just put in your pocket?)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 22, 2012 21:03

1. card millet to put in your pocket.
2. the 3.0 is not as vyzhiraet energy, and lead to unlimited prosperity (by the way MAG.there once commented on his vision, I would never have written ever, and the people are different, but his description is quite suitable for the expansion of the understanding).
3. E-the component helps to get 3.0, and not at the expense of the prosperity of energy, and due to the shift in the anomalous (for the average person) state, where he is the Creator.
Ie it is not energy of some sort, and (in the case of 3.0), that operator becomes a local (or not, depends on the presence of other operators and other parameters) anomaly where creativity is facilitated.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 22, 2012 21:07

number of cards - I wore some time in the pocket pair. This time cards are not a pair (sold one piece). One is quite enough to create a kick and vector.
And the cover is more .... effectively and rigidly.
Lily was prokomentiroval me in PM that if I don't want her fired, then the description of her feelings from map 3.1 should be postponed until after the weekend :) because it can affect the operation of the condition 3.0
Actually 3.0 could have a positive affect if you decide to work in 3.0 (in the sense of log-in a drive against the process of work and stay working, but most HP, but also great contacts 3.1
Ie 3.0+3.1+OZ - a very working bunch.

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Thu Nov 22, 2012 21:34

Yeah, in General, clearly, thanks. Pre-order the card, I'll wait and try :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 23, 2012 0:07

already? about smart people... I kind of still don't get announced...

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:27

Well, You said available :) I was going to take it as soon as I read that it will be.

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Nov 25, 2012 13:15

Lately my condition is characterized by one word: "stabilization". However. Watching a regular film 3.1. Are under the impression the books Max Frei. And because some associations arise in one way or another cause there's one /like a dream/: I dreamed that in Yafah there was some situation-chaos and have invited me to stabilize the situation.
As the external image of Yafah I have in mind there was an image of a real monastery, in which there is a male and female ward /I have not been there in this life. Of course, the situation stabilisierung with my help.
Interestingly, the water 3.0, which recently started drinking /bottle painted with matrices since last year/ more noticeable difference taste after he started to be engaged in the film 3.1.
There are some of the beginning of the so-called 'silent speech' I have, but unfortunately, no one with which to train.
Sometimes in the dream I understand what I read, with interest, in a virtual forum openmedia. It seemed somehow alive in the sense that there are, of course, the opportunity for long text messages, but there are opportunities for short messages between the interested persons.
My inner screen acquired additional properties - it is a kind of update-upgrade.
It turns out that when you have some help some of my close in experiments with laboratory microorganisms /washing his flasks and assistance in the food environment/ everything's stable. And when I no - stabilization is reduced.

Василий

Post by Василий » Mon Nov 26, 2012 17:10

So, share me finally the impression and experience from wearing 3.1, just over a week ago Misha I upgrade my old 3.0 S++ to version 3.1. So the following observations:
1. 3.1 there is much easier than 3.0. Remembering how hard it was given to me in the beginning wearing the 3.0 - and his head swam, and consciousness was like a drug addict :)and generally I got used to it for almost a year. And then easily and gently
2. Overall, 3.1 seemed good antistress and as such highly recommend. I now there is a very difficult situation at work, stress stress and stress chases, and then put on - and just so good! It's like a weight has been lifted, look at the events from a distance and not loaded with them
3. But at the same time, stress did not lead to apathy or excessive relaxation, on the contrary, increased energy, understanding how to act, what to do, there was excitement. That is very correct condition for a crisis - do not freeze and groan, and run with all my strength. So here's a look from the outside, something like the "right" States in a computer toy. I think who ever played 3D shooters have noticed that there are in these games a kind of "right" as when play can do. This condition on the one hand total immersion and concentration, on the other - does not result from the mistake. By the way, playing such games with inexperienced players you can easily win just pissing off the enemy. So here it seems to be the most "correct" state, just in a Big Game called "Life in this reality"
4. While Mike only gave me one plate, saying that was enough for me. For experiment tried more. Already at the level of 3-4 pads there was a sense of overkill, with 5 plates, I said that right now teleported somewhere home - in the end me, Mike was left alone... just in case :)

Yet somehow all. In General, 3.1 - excellent antistress and generator of the correct States to control their own lives and the reality around him. A limiter is basically just mirovvozzrenie and inner mental blocks to work with that already have like psychological problems.<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Nov 26, 2012 18:32

[quote="Michael. _na really 3.0 could have a positive affect if you decide to work in 3.0 (in the sense of log-in a drive against the process of work and stay working, but most HP, but also great contacts 3.1
Ie 3.0+3.1+OZ - a very working bunch.[/quote]

Tried to work with 3.1 card. First, just reviled until the weekend to experience the condition. Concluded that it is the same as I always have and without a map. Ie I do(read -do) in as 3.0 even ordinary work .And it helps to be physically here and look at the upside . But sometimes it's a hindrance.Because sometimes by another, and druggie processes look,and the current passes. Sometimes I screw in the work. Here 0.3 bracelet no, the matrix was still working before the new year and never tried again. Because the 3.0 is more comfortable for me than 0.3 to work within the process. Too close to unfolding .So I prefer a third party observation and control of the situation. But 3.1 helps to keep the condition ,but more tightly. Sometimes it seems that already within the process itself ,but then again excluded. So comfortable. Working with dreams went interesting. But the dreams don't remember. All have already tried and .... Woke up and leash picture and sometimes emotion. But spin cannot. But in the sleep control process, work from the outside. The only conclusion was after a day of wear 3.1 is an internal revelation. I did not expect. At lunchtime, I as if from outside ,even where it is possible to tell a different consciousness said to myself,that I happen to eat something I love, only when cooked. Always my words were the opposite. I.e. If I did not die ,would not eat. And here is the revelation of the "soul" or incitement....
That is until all the observations.

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Mon Nov 26, 2012 19:27

Because the 3.0 is more comfortable for me than 0.3 to work within the process. ... But 3.1 helps to keep the condition ,but more tightly.
Yeah, I have the same. So, apparently, I immediately after the announcement was sure that I need 3.1 :)

Moon

Post by Moon » Sat Dec 01, 2012 17:08

Yesterday sitting in EP 5.1 ( on my bed) upgrade my two old , broad S++ 3.0 to version 3.1
One pad on each bracelet.
From the beginning of the bonding pads to a link bracelet as easy ISS, which lasted all night.
As Basil wrote: the understanding of how to act.
One pad on each bracelet I a little:)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 01, 2012 17:26

Little!?!....
... will have to wait a bit until I order the next batch :) (or don't know, but it seems they are all there already painted, check with Andrew)...

Moon

Post by Moon » Sat Dec 01, 2012 19:35

Thank you! Ordered now two more things.
And where better to be on the second pad on bracelet stick?
You can stick in front of the first pads and be positioned so pads on the chain links against each other?
One( the one that is now on me) on the side where the body( the inner side of the hand) while the other external side of the arm. Is that possible?
I wear two 3.0 s++ on the biceps( for 3.0 s++ on the bicep of each arm), problems 3.1 now on the inside( closer to the body) side of the hand

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 01, 2012 21:01

Yes, exactly and optimally (with opposite directions).

АМТ

Post by АМТ » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:37

Use one of 3.1, its primary function is to haul in as 3.0 copes very well...
Vasily used the analogy of computer games to ot 3.1. Perhaps add a comparison from the same area. But it's for the 3.0 applies to 3.1. Usually in computer games "departure-arrival" of the camera takes place by scrolling the mouse wheel. That is, to itself - larger, still larger, until the eyes of the character. Myself - total and total, that is, the character does not disappear, but decreases, becoming even the main one, but part of the overall observed pattern. That's something in common here, we look at a more General plan rather than a major. Which generally gives a lot of facilities...

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:50

Dear Michael. Please clarify the situation: paid order card "3.1" 12 December 2012.Account No. 85 dated on 12.12.2012 22.12.2012 G. received a parcel of EMS. In the bag packaging /marked in black marker "3.1"/ lies transparent card - an exact copy of the card "STOP" but without the inscription "STOP" articles "SHIELD,STOP, OPEN CONNECTIONS".The card is accompanied by an invoice No. 1401 of December 14, 2012. where it says : Name: Card Ocean Price 5000r.
Question: 1.I got: "3.1", "Ocean" or "Stop" ?
2.How to activate/deactivate if it is the OCEAN or STOP.
If "3.1" all questions disappear. Sincerely Artfan.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:15

More efficient to ask this question formed the premise - in the office, where You will be able to answer more thoroughly what is in Your package.
To activate/deactivate Products "Stop" need steam, "Ocean" is active. E-mail office: mindmachine@bk.ru
And here by the way, given that the technology of reproduction of the Shield and Stop similar, the Ocean looks different, photo and here:
Михаил_ wrote:by the Way, who was watching from the users of the ocean and the shield, there is a little bit different technology used.
Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Dec 23, 2012 14:03

the card 3.1 the ocean and excellent is apparently quite significant, as opposed to maps shield-obrisati-stop are not a pair and 1pcs. Activation is not required if the office made a mistake, it is a question for him.... in any case, to understand what the map is very easily in appearance. The ocean looks like in the photo in the catalog. there is geometry "shapes" on the map - another.
And 3.1 looks similar to the shield-stop, but without inscriptions.

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:45

Dear Michael, dear Mage.no thanks for the answers. My card is on the OCEAN does not look like. STOP I saw a photo of "3.1" on the forums have not found,so guess that is that. Went looking for photos of"3.1".With uvazhenem A-n.

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:59

Finally came to mind: "3.1" an exact copy of the STOP but without inscription. And tov. cheque No. 1401 error office. Test "3.1". Waiting to buy the card from the PC. With respect to A/B.

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:42

Dear MAG.no . Decontamination"3.1" - to remove it from the pocket of a few meters or mental STOP command "3.1", or she will shut down without feeling attention? Thanks for the reply.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:50

Yes, enough mental command (or awareness off), after also include. Play on/off. If you can turn off leaving to a distance, and so it may not work (deletion - activation off, approaching - on), and can also attention.
Your consciousness interacts and operatorsky mental controls the activation, how to solve (program) so be it.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 24, 2012 13:37

Артфан wrote:Finally came to mind: "3.1" an exact copy of the STOP but without inscription. And tov. cheque No. 1401 error office. Test "3.1". Waiting to buy the card from the PC. With respect to A/B.
Well, not "Exact copy" - there is a very different picture :)
PC today will go to the office.

Симбионт

Post by Симбионт » Sun Jan 06, 2013 21:08

I want to share my experience on installation of linings 3.1 on the bracelet 3.0 S (standard narrow) was First used recommended way and secured to two links and double-sided tape, previously well Alesgerov surface, the next day the pad came unstuck, moved, history has repeated itself, tried to use another tape and, again, one of the parties is raised, in the result pasted as well as a wide bracelet on one link, though, and acts a little over the edge, holding perfectly. Impressions products are very positive, I have great drags and keeps the state on the first day of use there was an unusual desire to pull on space itself. Like the emerging spillover effects of elation and drive.