Small offtopic.

СлаваМ
Small offtopic.

Post by СлаваМ » Mon May 13, 2019 18:08

Алекс С wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 18:06
Thanks for the advice on KM. They've saved me a lot of time. Just ordered livesinus. They have a discount until may 15, and they have available to buy a new coil, 22.5 cm vs 15cm.
On the free wave is the other coils are needed to examine this issue and you can taste them, perhaps they are in something will be more effective.
There is still a staff of the Monarch, if someone tried, please write a review.

Алекс С

Small offtopic.

Post by Алекс С » Mon May 13, 2019 18:09

I have T2 and I'm buying a KM. The question is, why? Personally, I have perhaps mistaken, opinion that any device or drug or technique has the effect of habituation. The sensations, the I2 is no exception. So to the question "why" the answer is "alternate".

In General, I wonder whether I2 to smooth cons KM...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Small offtopic.

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 14, 2019 19:33

km have the effect addictive, they can only use the session/then clean the room or I2 Pandora (even homemade) or even a candle man.
About KM I really recommend watching personally Sasha videos on the channel Vadim posted. Many times he "cussed" and the producers and users of km because of the separatist ideas of what and how their personal experience with bad consequences. It is therefore useful to find and to watch a video about health some - they generally all cut separately.

I2 addiction should not give, well, if You remember, one session is always on, but acts usually in the room and not locally (the latter much less common). I2 can be used for cleaning after a session with km KM - to reduce addictive change the dimensions of the coils will vary the frequency.
And work they need chakra and not on the problem places frequently.

димыч

Small offtopic.

Post by димыч » Wed May 15, 2019 0:27

Michael, can you advise any non-standard coil for typical generator sine in the light of our interests? For example Marko Rodin or some else? What can you say about audiomobile for example, standard, tablet and so on?

Алекс С

Small offtopic.

Post by Алекс С » Thu May 16, 2019 0:36

Michael, thanks for the tips, will use, and the channel Vadim called?
Original video by Alexander Mishin, fortunately, there are many channels.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Small offtopic.

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 16, 2019 2:54

Vadim usually writes fresh video with Sasha. Channel here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFDx2z ... 9wzMUBRi4w
(used to be called radio voices or something/ lead it has a nickname Vadim SE Altai)

the type of audio modulation here the standard generators still need to tie. In I2, we use the modulation at high frequency, but you can and audio.
Marco-the birthplace of the coil is quite suitable, but preferably on the frame to make a couple of short-turns in the external and internal side (so actually at I2 on a large and small Mr and made/used a copper conductive tape).

димыч

Small offtopic.

Post by димыч » Thu May 16, 2019 10:21

The oscillator circuit is modulated here, as tracks by Reif and Garaeva. http://www.yukta.org/atma/index.php/13- ... ina-ch-3-1
A coil from handmade ск1м go? Maybe even leave with a piezoelectric element... Turns only more to do.. do I understand correctly that it is necessary to close not the core, and the conductive tape to make rings on the outer and inner sides?

АлексейАлександрович

Small offtopic.

Post by АлексейАлександрович » Thu May 16, 2019 17:41

Here's a another device has: a modulator matrix by Dr. Garyaev coils Mishin. Valera encouraged, they are by Garaevym in addition also did a collaboration of this device with the camera of Reich and beyond.
http://wavegenetics.org/services/moduly ... a-mishina/

димыч

Small offtopic.

Post by димыч » Thu May 16, 2019 17:42

If you look at the instructions to the apparatus Garyaev, and will see the manufacturer will be surprised)

АлексейАлександрович

Small offtopic.

Post by АлексейАлександрович » Thu May 16, 2019 17:59

:)

СлаваМ

Small offtopic.

Post by СлаваМ » Sat May 18, 2019 1:23

Tell me, please, what kind of image/business card holder is the most practical and comfortable to wear in jeans pocket? I do not understand that it is better to buy for card products to carry.