Small offtopic.

Нездешний
Re: Small off-topic.

Post by Нездешний » Sat Jul 30, 2016 20:07

A raw food diet. Egg - no?

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 21:08

No. "Protein" raw eggs is not a protein, is the glue (remember that the eggs did the masonry), which is not digested.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 31, 2016 0:35

Boiled egg is also no ACC :) actually, I personally changed the diet at the call of the body (I've described many times) and just climbed something, it was out of power... although I understand that there are many who are faster and easier to clear himself to force a change of diet. However, still recommend some kind of milestone transitions are not a fan of vegetarianism , it is highly disbalansiruet all, in the presence of essentially heavy cooked food but limiting its contents, for example, you can almost be a raw eater and sometimes eat seafood.

That same seafood I eat every few months in microdozes type of octopus under marinemom... feels like there is something from them to digest. And in General advice, if you force yourself to translate another diet look for lighter replacements that you are trying to spin a heavy meal, you can use vegetable spicy (seasonings/spices/peppers). It gets left in the body, the left that asks for meat and his ilk.

Арнольд

Post by Арнольд » Sun Jul 31, 2016 0:40

Can spirulina, Chlorella added to the diet..

Нездешний

Post by Нездешний » Fri Aug 19, 2016 19:15

Prompt pzhl how harmful ASD, the doctor at the cancer clinic said if not cancer then you can not use up to DO. And if cancer is something drops can. Thank you

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 20:21

I think half the users here just use АСД2, except that somehow they healthy only :)

Искатель

Post by Искатель » Fri Aug 19, 2016 20:29

ASD useful in many cases.If the condition is very severe or what is the sore in aggravation,then start with drops,gradually adding.But if you're relatively healthy,then it is 0.5 ml or 1ml to start and add more than a drop a day,based on their own feelings.And dilute with a little water well(I was diluted with 300 ml of water).And harm АСД2 can probably only drunk in its pure form,what should NOT be done.And doctors don't study 2 ASD(well, at least I strongly doubt that they focus on clinical testing ,our own experience of treating someone with ASD, etc.).He's officially not supported by medicine.They are therefore nothing else will advise for the most part.So "pugalki" say different.

Нездешний

Post by Нездешний » Fri Aug 19, 2016 20:31

Okay, thank you. Drink 2ml 4 times a day, 5-2. How long can drink?

Искатель

Post by Искатель » Fri Aug 19, 2016 20:57

You can relax in 1-2 months,for example for a couple of weeks.And you long to drink without interruption until the sore no longer,do as you feel.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 21:03

If sensations not, what were the recommendations of the 5/2 3 weeks then a week off.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 20, 2016 13:27

All my relatives were drinking in t/h far (which "hoisted" to the process), many greatly improved health/endurance/overall look. Many drank just on the background overload (work/stress, etc.). A drinking a few years. Many were drinking WITHOUT any serious sores, as a health-building tool. Unhappy or had problem I have not seen. As I wrote, I began to drink ASD (now rarely teto do, but many years of drinking) after my daughter for the night and once anointed ASD with butter (recipe found in the network, where it was explained that the recipe said the woman on the recommendation of the old doctor, from the time when ASD was sold in Moscow in pharmacies as medicine), removed the outbreak of chickenpox (rash was already on the body mass + temperature, but sulked in the bubbles a few, the rest are just spots to get out in time, and then they smeared) _ atom was healthy!!!! then, having the experience of passing chicken pox to other children and in adulthood (as a child I had 1 pimple and I'm not sick....) I realized that this power :) and HE began to drink actively. A family then has long been "used" and because the house was available.
Since then the years have passed. Everyone is happy to whom the recommendations were. Remember, even the Dominican, someone was treating flu :)
A contraindication may be just bad body condition - when the ASD gives the emission stuff EN masse. Or rather not a contraindication, but a reason to start with long drip doses. Well, Yes, this is just my personal experience, the tool is not medical advise it is impossible :) so all the above applies of course to cases of veterinary medicine and in the corresponding places in the text - errors :)

at the time of admission - I sometimes forget the weekend.... not the fact that correctly. Relatives drank mostly 6+1 or 7+1 and 2-3 week break in a few months (2-3), that is, if I remember correctly.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Mon Aug 22, 2016 14:33

Michael_ Hello.
And where and whose production is to buy 2 faction ASD in Moscow?
And then I looked on the Internet and sell a lot for animals and not for people - like medpreparat.

Патрик

Post by Патрик » Mon Aug 22, 2016 14:38

Астероид wrote:Michael_
And then I looked on the Internet and sell a lot for animals and not for people - like medpreparat.
So it it is .miaow :wink:

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Mon Aug 22, 2016 14:46

I understand. But veterinary preparations much easier with tolerances (say by what percentage of impurities must be received the drug) and the like. And of course almost no one increases the tolerance to those drugs that people take because raw materials are often more expensive and, again, production of the more expensive

Патрик

Post by Патрик » Mon Aug 22, 2016 15:05

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 23, 2016 22:41

Therefore, veterinary drugs and drink for a reasonable price :) and drops with broken content already on ASD. Armavir prefer. Cheapest in the opt in the same place where they sell anandin (and it is just one place seems vettorg or something). Well, or at the factory.
Despite how much I take from a hundred and more take (the bubbles).

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Wed Aug 24, 2016 20:07

From drops I wonder a lot about what? There's also the instant oxidation to begin.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Aug 26, 2016 15:20

well, not that it instantaneous. Many who produces drip wacovia extra purified preparations. I took these forms with you on trips where lugging 100ml bubble was not very comfortable. As an exception, this is normal. But the addition of the composition as is done in human ASD acids (despite the fact that he is ASD - alkaline product) seems a little wrong, although there is a sense of something added to make it easier similar to a piece of paper on bad all. T/e/ they resolved the issue of certification.

Тимоша

Post by Тимоша » Sun Sep 04, 2016 15:04

There is such a problem, many friends not just me that begin to zeroedit, just the desire to do daily chores to disappear completely, the work nafig not needed, do nothing, eat like varenkov, like gasoline in the car filled, the movement comes from. The paradox turns out kind of clean power is important, but it is not going to casual Affairs, get up stopper. Who can faced and can something advise, cleaning make regularly АСД2, thiosulfate, etc.

Андрей Ермаков

Post by Андрей Ермаков » Sun Sep 04, 2016 18:00

Motivation is the cornerstone of :). Apparently the fact that(someone) motivates the person in daily activities wants a wash... As an option can learn to motivate yourself in other ways. Himself to motivate :). On this subject there is a bunch of information, all sorts of business training, etc. of Water there is certainly more than useful, but the question is raised and provides a specific solution (to get a carrot and put him in front of his nose). An important question is how to go in the car by the driver or a passenger in a child seat. So here, varenkov no - the driver got up and left, and we sit in a child seat and no where not going :). And then one of two things, or to call the driver (which all do) or to get behind the wheel...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Sep 04, 2016 18:14

yeah, that's right noted, in brushed body, and often without it, on the contrary, light food (including in the raw food diet) easier, and when otherwise, it is about the fact that the motivation is mostly not their own, and external.... necessary to look at it for what it is... plus a fair amount of kicking that we cease to feed. So not necessarily happens, happens and on the contrary right from the beginning, the change in diet. Though I always recommended it as it is not forced to abruptly cut off, and to the extent possible, and sensations to ease. Although I know many who moved sharply.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Sep 28, 2016 15:19

Иван wrote:Quote: "Through mystical practices tames the energy and shape the reality" - watch this short film ... I love it
I, too, loved it :) amazing cutting :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Sep 28, 2016 15:52

the same http://www.vetmag.ru/catalog/dogs/ only the packaging is different and the manufacturer. Moscow bubbles of glass in a small container-the.
By the way those who took ASD Kola 1 bld. 1 , report, warehouse in the same place -building 3 in the center of the building, and the office changed here now http://www.vetmag.ru/contacts/

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Sep 28, 2016 16:16

Yes, I often take a small container on the road, including in case of an emergency I, or fellow travelers (well, there is poisoning of ASD such as the well-cleaned or cold-griaznie symptoms). 100ml glass only Luggage, a small bag to take with you during flights.
Although the effectiveness of Armavir still higher.

Тимоша

Post by Тимоша » Sun Nov 27, 2016 16:24

Michael, audio files, cleaning the blood, the standard, is made on similar principles with audio matrix garâeva? How effective matrix by Dr. Garyaev in Your opinion?