Small offtopic.

Алекс С
Re: Small off-topic.

Post by Алекс С » Tue Mar 28, 2017 14:13

Inspired by the wire star in a commercial activator.
Well, the Aries Matrix, of course.

Does it make sense using conductive pens in different projects, for example, to trace the star trigger?

On ali about 430руб

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:14

Good time of day!
In advance I apologize if not the topic to write here...Dear friends,anyone has information whether you can accept ASD 2 when the disease is pyelonephritis?Antibiotics do not help much,form slightly running and the belief that they will help slowly and surely fading away...Please,who possesses the necessary information,please give a knowledgeable and quick response...
Thank you...

Легенда

Post by Легенда » Wed Mar 29, 2017 16:06

Lately notice a predisposition towards telepathy. Michael have you got any practice for a complete disclosure of the predisposition ?

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Wed Mar 29, 2017 19:49

According to the pyelonephritis.
"Qualified" answer does not exist in nature, because the qualification does not exist on the application АСД2 is medpreparat.
The statistics of nobody is, and although its use by people is enormous, it is difficult to say when a particular disease it can not be used. Even if someone he didn't, not the fact that this is due to a specific diagnosis, it is necessary to understand. So what to drink anyway.

Just if it will be bad (which is unlikely), then the person simply moves from milliliters to drops.

If You read the forum, you know that Michael cold (skeptical) refers to the many working methods of treatment.
So if it is something he supports and endorses is really good. So АСД2 - to-one thanks.

Pyelonephritis, a disease with negative symptoms - pain, "cold", etc. In a way, excuse me, that's good.
If You ask for a quick answer, despite the fact that "form running", then I hugged!
So You have "motivation", so You have a chance to overcome laziness and to take advantage of any system of self-improvement.
Many of such a motive there, and to get out of the potential well of comfort is not given to everyone.
Recommend norbekova - fast, efficient, fun :)

If motivation is not enough, then use Lubim assigned medication (or not use) in patients receiving АСД2, but then, so at least prioritaria take any quantum therapy (milt/ricta/knight, etc) or (and) the Vitafon.

Quantum therapy is well removes inflammation, in which it applied tried and tested trick.
The people a few weeks to years ulcer disappears :)
The Vitafon is a "sound vitamins", i.e. gives the strength and energy in the selected organ.
Both devices is the addition to the treatment that You select. As АСД2.

Even if You decide to stay on antibiotics (do not know correctly it or not) , still the probability of response of the body need increase additional methods.

In any case, it would be a mistake to choose only one - only АСД2 or antibiotics, or only one device. Not differentiate and combine.
Norbekov it is possible one is what to choose... but still correct to add something to it.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 30, 2017 14:22

There is information that the ASD can increase the burden on the kidneys, which in the described case is unacceptable. For acute diagnoses, I would be very carefully treated to the selection of alternative (and official) methods.... Just yesterday the man was advised to accept the offer of doctors, although it is very not very much..... I think the synthesis methods can be is always good. In acute conditions helps trenchline chronopuncture for 5минутной scheme.
Well, it is necessary that someone owned her.
Just when acute inflammation of any "wrong" action can be very detrimental.
In addition to ASD, there is a sea of drugs from the "natural antibiotics" in the form of drugs and dietary supplements. Should be in the right place to look. Carefully. Well, the above seems the correct advice is given. But I would if all is really bad, I would learn actively and knowledge base of the Internet in the field of experience of those who applied (including non-standard).

2. about telepathy. Recommendations - тема2 (well, after 1) and from free classic is available in the corresponding section of my forum practices (snowflake/post-Denisovskaya and also homemade Vх the same steppe).
Generally it is much of the effectiveness depends on the amount of personal energy and purity of the cocoon.

Тимоша

Post by Тимоша » Sun Apr 23, 2017 16:15

Hello, Michael! Now I've fresh webinars. Do not quite understand some terms. The modulated energy is how to understand, I realized that this energy, which gave some information. And what is the "Grey haze", in your understanding. When I tuned in to Pandora black digit, I was in a space where there were many movements in gray air masses, like fire smoke, is it? There is still (in this space) what the men wandered from the unstable form of plasma and the ship was healthy, that I went somewhere, if not a secret?

райбан

Post by райбан » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:26

Hello Michael.
also wanted to ask a question on the same topic.
what is chemtrail?
why it is held in different countries
and for what purpose.

Timosha.
And what is the "Grey haze", in your understanding/

maybe this is the influence of dimitras...
on the human body.

раданов

Post by раданов » Sun May 07, 2017 19:15

chemtrail is a term of the programs of Ren TV :),view and transfer.Chapman "a two-headed world" ,explains that how and why

Княжна Инстасса

Post by Княжна Инстасса » Sat May 13, 2017 14:55

Wondering can anyone advise what.
Move to another city, alone. I don't know anyone, lonely, scared.
Got any articles/broadcasts/practices to get in tune with and meet people?
Maybe social? But there seems to especially for this is nothing.
Oh, I don't know.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sat May 13, 2017 17:08

Княжна Инстасса wrote: Got any articles/broadcasts/practices to get in tune with and meet people?
Stream Integration with the new.

Draw in your imagination a picture of how you will meet people in tune. Imagine it until until you feel the reality of the images. ( Joseph MURPHY - the Miraculous power to obtain the infinite wealth )

http://openmagic.org/ph/showthread.php?t=4
Working with situations. It is understood that the activation of the modules work situations can lead to unintended consequences and use them very carefully. In addition, I note once again that the effect is sometimes observed immediately and stronger when Your attention away from the situation, thus giving her change. If You constantly observe and thereby make the stationary fixing in the junk for You.
1. In itself, the wearing of the bracelet relieves b black out most of the possible situations from the category "unpleasant", it happens because the object (person) wearing a bracelet connected to the "damper" is the total network bearing the bracelets. It is as though a large "mass", which is not sensitive to pulses of situations that could erase one person to nothing.
2. Many situations resolve automatically because the subconscious well "steers" all available modules of the bracelet, regardless of whether they are here documented or not, the subconscious has all the controls and uses them avoiding potentially dangerous situations automatically where possible. Not to say that it is the ideal mechanism, but sometimes close to that. The problem is that sometimes the subconscious is not aware of the problems of consciousness, which wants something like your goals and do not agree that this is not implemented. In other words "good" in the standards of the subconscious and "good" in the standards of consciousness is not always the same.
Therefore, you do not have to take conscious control in their hands.
The interesting thing is that it is difficult to select what applies to modules work with situations and what not.
So I will list what can be used and will not specify what concerns the protective functions since they are described, as far as I remember above:

"Surfing" is a Method of movement along and between the world lines without head-on collisions and resistance on the input you need to choose a purpose for the development (short-term or long-term life goal), the algorithm works to build a movement to objectives consonant with the goals and objectives of the surrounding world without breaking the initial design, while receiving peace support and shock absorption its weight of their actions. The purpose of this module is that there are a certain kind of chain of events in the world, which are the main events, so to speak. If in your actions You try, even within their personal small goals, pass across such a course, it does little good will come of this. But if you construct a route toward the goal so that he was together with global processes, the result will be completely different, although the ultimate goal remained the same. Imagine how moving surfboard on the crest of a wave.

"Passage of Air" - the way of the goal the "left" of probability. This module creates the possibility of implementation of absolutely not likely of probabilities. Like the fall of a sandwich on the side and hold in this form. Ie in principle, such probabilities are, but extremely small and usually not implemented. Using them you can achieve is not achievable goals. When activated, you need to focus on the target and activate the module.

The goal may not necessarily be "global", and you tube to disperse on the road. Some have tried people from a crowded place so to remove unnecessary people from the negotiations.

"Search of Objects and Communication" is to bind the desired object to itself, to create a connection with him, if necessary, is the path to the object or the object moves to You. To locate, lost contact with the right people and so on. Plenty of applications. I recommend not to forget to turn off the connection, not to go covered as tree threads somewhere. This module also creates a channel object or objects through which you can spend later, energy or impact the exchange of information and more.

"Spiders -move the" - search trajectory on power lines in the world, to advance to the goal. You need to focus on the goal and call the module. In the future, to go for one of the best lines. This is one of the most powerful modules for automatic operation with any situations. If it activation can occur interesting conflicts, for example, is new friends or old forgotten friends to experience unusual circumstances and the like.

"Power" - increases the effect of any modules, do not forget to use when you need more impact.<

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Sat Jul 08, 2017 18:52

Forum users, if not difficult, throw in a personal answers to the security question when registering on QM.
Niece wanted EV, but the campaign is not destiny.

There are two issues:
"He went to the left, but it was moving to the right, and it ended by the law where passed his way?"
"I picked up two stacks of them and got"

Well the first question I am immediately in touch, and for a second, thought Pandora, but did not fit either "Pandora" or "Pandora" :)
And to combine the word "Pandora" with a capital-lowercase letters and words "black" "light" "light-light", to be honest, not fun at all.
So hopefully the experience of the new members of the forum.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 19:13

In my opinion this is not correct, since the question. I mean there are General rules for all and more than 600 people have able to meet them. Keep in mind there protection is a violation of the rules.
A good bounce going before the seminar.

АлексейАлександрович

Post by АлексейАлександрович » Sat Jul 08, 2017 20:04

Алекс С wrote:Forum, if not difficult, throw in a personal answers to the security question when registering on QM.
Niece wanted EV, but the campaign is not destiny.

There are two issues:
"He went to the left, but it was moving to the right, and it ended by the law where passed his way?"
"I picked up two stacks of them and got"

Well the first question I am immediately in touch, and for a second, thought Pandora, but did not fit either "Pandora" or "Pandora" :)
And to combine the word "Pandora" with a capital-lowercase letters and words "black" "light" "light-light", to be honest, not fun at all.
So hopefully the experience of the new members of the forum.
And you have of the staff directly to ask, they know :D :D :D

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:53

Pechalka. Forum QM is designed to support users of the products Michael Shishmaref, and it's difficult to get this support, such as access to restricted sections of the seminarians, or I2 if not logged on. 600 people did not pass this procedure - it didn't have before. With Andrew I have developed communication, though I write at most a few messages a year, but my texts to him don't live long :) However, as it turned out, not only my :) :) .

Googled turned out not to be I am not able to register on the site.
But perhaps such a severe limitation - it is the policy of Michael.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sun Jul 09, 2017 13:27

The forum can be read without registration. If you read the articles more carefully then you will know the answers to the questions.

Perhaps it would be helpful to understand how the forum is moderated by:

"The main thing I want to say: anyone on this forum not to ban for dissent. And not delete posts just because the opinion they expressed, do not coincide with the opinion of the administrator/moderator. .......

However, there is a big difference between saying your opinion, and deliberate provocation and demagoguery. This difference is difficult to formalize, but easy to feel. A simple example: if you sign up and write "so you're here crazy, this stuff doesn't work because it cannot work" - I will carry this post and banned you. Because of course, opinion. But you come in a public space, where people, on their own experience convinced that this stuff works peacefully communicate with each other on interesting topics. And to prove to someone that it works, in the conditions when the person already convinced of the opposite - not interested.

Well - I could easily pass phrase "and probably, this post, as always, will carry". However, given the fact that this phrase does not correspond to the real situation (I'm in the topic explained that in the entire history of the forum has been removed 1 (one) from her post 335, and the "for company", not as the root cause), it's just an attempt to discredit the forum ("here removed the posts with objectionable opinions"). If she is unconscious, the worse it is for written. Because, again, touches everyone, without exception (Yes, Misha is also catchy, no doubt ). However, the trick is not to not to cling to, the trick is to see it. I want to point out - do not think that it is paranoid about the idea of "someone puts thoughts in my head" is really a symptom of the paranoia and go the roof, no kidding. However, a fairly experienced operator can indeed stimulate the person on a specific reaction, creating him the context, whether real or illusory, or even using an existing context, but focusing on some detail, which will work as a trigger, and you will behave as they never would have taken a normal situation and everything that happens in the future, too, will be under a different angle. Well, so our minds - nothing to do."<

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Mon Jul 10, 2017 16:26

Actually, I just wish people had a nickname on the forum before the seminar at LM :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 15, 2017 14:39

Alex - I do not understand, a long message it was talking about ? You're kind of there on the forum. To register all students without any restrictions and problems. Enough to answer one of two questions that are explicitly linked with knowledge of the product line, with free (DIY). The questions change at a time. enough to know the answer to at least one and check everything is OK.
Questions well, very easy to be familiar with a range of homemade products. And I didn't know you were like there was? what's the catch reports ? :)
Questions are answered well if anything check out the website. And Yes that is my questions and my policy, Andrew not being here at all. It is very simple:
1. support products is quite (located descriptions, reviews, answers, etc.)
2. this is not enough, there is support for products from your dealer (for example here).
3. question for check stimulates reading of the forum, as well as the question is closed(conditionally closed) section of the forum.
4. the very existence of the issues and their periodic change of filters outright trolls who are too lazy to spend time on trial and saves time for administrators deletes Troll accounts (hahahahha) :)
But most importantly - it encourages people to first get acquainted with the material and then ask questions. Otherwise it happens as often happens for example here, the person creates a new thread in the product, the theme for which is already there with his mono-a question long answered. And it's not that it's a few destructurizes forum. Not that he needs to give a link to already given answers and not carry the theme. And that at that level ANY answer is not to help this person, because usually need a comprehensive approach - an introduction to the subject, vyazanie it. And if this is done, I can answer one of two questions is very simple, because the answers is obvious.
Well as for the seminarians, the charge-seminarsthe, wrote Andrew on the forum, get a clue (after the 1st because of the theme they need to have access to the Seminary's section closed and for this you need a registration), it is a necessary measure.

While this method has proved to be quite effective and correct, and new signups quite a lot that suggests that people easily find answers to questions (or difficult-but to them useful).<

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Sat Sep 16, 2017 0:58

People, please advice, ideas, help.

My four-year-old Sonny has started the mechanism of Allergy. 4 years was not allergic and then suddenly, simultaneously became, and for a variety of things - cats/dogs, flowering plants, milk, meat...
Constantly blocked nose, inflamed, sneezing, now on two drugs sitting...

I calmly refer to the disease when it is cold, pain or any Chrono, which, for example, you can swing the physio, and finish a variety of means, but, damn, Allergy - such a dirty thing... the body essentially attacks on itself... a tense, physical therapy at first glance, swept aside...

So I went straight to the forum - look for new ideas and solutions.
So far, the idea is to connect the Activator and Stabilizer.
To put the "Allergy symptoms" in braking. And there's also the "process of withdrawal of accumulated substances that cause Allergy of the body" - in development.

But any other ideas? There are I1 and I2, has anybody had experience of using these devices against Allergy or its symptoms?

I will appreciate any advice.

Евгений Борисович

Post by Евгений Борисович » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:39

You also have multiphasic correlator! They did not try?

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:07

Евгений Борисович wrote:You Have multi-phase correlator! They did not try?
Of course, I did. Just on the subject of Michael. And due to family situation I've only tried it remotely.

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Sat Sep 16, 2017 16:11

I agree with .at. Allergies in small children often occur when problems in the relationship of the parents.... From here you may think how to apply the products Michael.

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Sat Sep 16, 2017 18:21

I try to write short... hence the communication went wrong there.
"family situation" is simply a rejection of esoterics other family members.
Still I will appreciate any advice.

Тимоша

Post by Тимоша » Mon Sep 18, 2017 21:18

Found digital teleport on the forum, how to activate?

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Tue Sep 19, 2017 14:02

Тимоша wrote:Found digital teleport on the forum, how to activate?
Print out and put in his pocket. Watch mood. This is to stretch one's consciousness and trains of the desired quality.
Last edited by Бисо on Tue Sep 19, 2017 14:33, edited 1 time in total.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Tue Sep 19, 2017 14:30

.по. wrote:The author of the long reviews are not published, it is a pity, such a good thing...
Chatter?... Or a violation of something there with a complete misunderstanding of the rules?...
Why so selective dear? Here's what he wrote has long been known and respected members:
These changes go so far that even he would not believe, if not personally happened with me. If short in several key aspects:
- went to live in another country
- the financial side went perfectly
- rejected from "normal" magic just don't have
- a personal relationship
If I have the opportunity I will continue to visit as a powerful kick when a lot of people come to visit/ and paid themes.
Thank you.
Based on my experience and the experience of many other people, the answer to your question is that people on the path of significant change and that someone much not to like.