Small offtopic.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Small offtopic.

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 16, 2012 19:31

I decided to create a theme for non-core advice, blatant advertising of other products and other crap and small Hranice (or hranici? :) ), which, however, can be quite useful to others.
Then everything will be dumped in piles, but in chronological order it will be possible to allocate separate elements.
The basic rule of the topics - Hranice (or hranica?) I write, others ask, I answer.... I know.
Welcomed as they are always in my topics, disputes with foam at a mouth "on the merits" with "evidence that I'm wrong.
Everyone has their own experience, very often I bet those who in this area (which is trying to challenge) do not have or are one-sided.
All material in this subject is published only for information, is a reflection of my personal experience or the experience of my family and friends and is not a guide to action, not a direct recommendation to do the same, is not a guarantee that You'll have the same impact, results and other causal effects.
I apologize for the lengthy introduction, but easier to restore order :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Re: Small off-topic.

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 16, 2012 20:16

And so, one of the small offtopica - multivalue generator G. Lohovskogo.
Materials about our sootechestvennika G. Lohovskogo in the network are, but they are fairly cleaned up, and some where about..Ali.
by Yandex or Google to find a couple or three pages.
Probably the most informative place somewhere here:
http://www.lianna.su/p0070.htm
http://www.rlocman.ru/shem/shem-cache.html?di=23095

A brief retelling: our compatriot, who left during the revolutionary times in Paris, has created two versions of the generator operating in a wide range of radio frequencies (due to the special properties of the form or material of the antenna) and the action of this device is documented even from the 30s of the last century as a very remarkable. Rejuvenation, successful treatment with high stages of cancer.
During the development of the technology actually had two versions of MWO, one antenna (With circular-shape antenna), the other with a flask filled with inert gas.
Apparently it is worth noting that some of the development of our domestic scientists may have made on their own, groaning by the way, I halici just for the fact that "there is simply "neonka" and the generator". I.e., they are reduced to a weak version of the MVO-2. A finger I will not show, does not matter.

Actually, I've encountered a whole range of technologies similar to those mentioned. What I had a little talk.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 16, 2012 22:16

It is quite interesting that Lachowski anticipated first antenna version of the CVM, the development of the so-called "metamaterials", and subsequently open, as I recall, in the 90s, and is still little known.
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%CC%E5%F2% ... 0%E8%E0%EB
in this case, the antenna of the first version of MVO are "metastructures" step-up frequency, whereby based on the elemental of the century managed to gigahertz fairly simple way.

In fact, an analysis of the development Lohovskogo, it would be worthwhile to look at the completely lost from the history work group d'arsonval. Whom now to find something sensible is almost not possible, and physiotherapy apparatus that bears his name, quite far from what was used during his lifetime.
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%94%D0% ... 0%BB%D1%8C
By the way there is rather convincing information that the work. Tesla. began with group d'arsonval, and there he received full insight into the many effects of those that was demonstrated (and later carefully "closed").
However this does not detract from the value of Tesla's work. I just want to mention that the story is not the first round quietly hide these things so that it seems that nothing happened.

And so, the first version of MVO Lohovskogo is a pair of antennas of concentric letters and high-voltage power supply unit with certain properties.
And the second, created shirokopolochnyh range due to the large bulb with the discharge plasma.
The first option has a number of similarities with Y4 and the second, also had a high-voltage unit, and from what is known of our contemporaries, it is very similar to a "plasma globe" also known as "Chinese ball" and so on - a souvenir-a table lamp where the inside of a glass ball run zip, and if you put your fingers - they are painless aspire to them, and under the fingers there is a feeling of heat.
During Lohovskogo conducted quite extensive research including medical.
As far as I know, has not been found contraindications. But was confirmed by mass effects associated with the elimination of different serious diseases.
Checked not only on the people.
Now to quote with pictures.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 16, 2012 22:17

To test my theory of cellular oscillation Lachowski together with colleagues from the surgical clinic of the city Salpeter (Salpetriere) is conducting a series of his own experiments on plants. A number of plants of the family pelargonium zonatum (geranium) was amaliapolis, i.e., was inoculated under the bark, bacteria, bacterium tumefaciens, which causes a kind of cancer accompanied by tumor formation in budding. After all plants, the tumor developed to the size of cherry pits (the process took about a month), were selected part of the plant, which was subjected to irradiation with electromagnetic waves with wavelength of about two meters, which corresponds to a frequency of 150 million cycles per second (150 Megahertz). This part of the irradiated plants were divided into two groups. The first group was exposed twice in three hours, and the second group of plants - three times three hours a day.

The scar on the stem of the plant, cured by irradiation.
Rapidly developed a tumor not obruchevskaya plants.
In the experiment, the control group not irradiated plants the disease progressed. At the same time, the irradiated plants there was a gradual healing process. On the 16th day after the start of irradiation was observed desiccation of the tumor, the dried part of which fell on 31 days, leaving a scar on the stem of the plant. Those plants which were exposed to a greater number of exposures, behave well, except that falling off the dried parts of the tumor occurred slightly earlier. Plants were observed for a long period. These observations confirmed the full recovery of the irradiated plants.
From this experiment Lakhovsky concludes that this type of irradiation is selectively exposed to the bacteria that amaliapolis plants they destroyed, and the cells of the plant remained unharmed. This suggests that the cells of bacteria and plant cells have different resonant frequencies, i.e. respond differently to the same frequency. This means that different types of cells have different electric properties. In support of this hypothesis Lachowski is holding another biological experiment.
In February 1931 he created the first multioscillatory, which emits waves of different lengths. In the middle of this year Lachowski experiencing the effect of this multioscillatory at the Paris clinic, with the help of this device he manages to cure a few cancer patients. To a question his friend why he did not take fees for the treatment, Lachowski said: "I have devoted my life, all my funds for the fight against cancer. The best reward I could ever wish, is to see how to use my machine cured the poor people; there is nothing better than to see their patients a few years healthy and full of energy, in front of which at the time I read the gratitude and appreciation. It is more valuable to me than all the riches and honors of this world".<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 16, 2012 22:59

Factors in the CVM, in the sense of those real factors that affect the efficiency of the device and the results of his actions quite a lot.
The author himself has pointed to the "anti-microbial" or "anti-parasitic" trail. Ie in this he is close with the position H. Clark (low-frequency, topic bio-resonance, I do not recommend). and R. Ralph (high-frequency, close in meaning the device worked in the beginning of the last century in the United States, received up to 90% of cases healing all stages of cancer, "suddenly" died, the information from the network that..., something else can be found by searching).
However, based on what I know, there is at least a set of effects.
One group of these close to the theme of different orgone technology development, Carla, for Y1-Y4, and so on. I.e. there is increased plodnosti energy in the area where the patient.
The second group of effects is a secondary effect of warming up the tissues, on the website there is a topic about Megan, and it says about the beneficial IR heat. Here it is indirectly organized but in a different way (perhaps more penetrating).
The third group of effects - stimulation at the cellular level. When the body itself may achieve what probably should, but in his "normal" state is not observed.
This can be seen for example in more rapid healing of small cuts and other injuries (this is my including experience, work Lohovskogo about it, but not only mine).
(parallel struggle with filemanager to the pictures on the upload, there is absolutely no brake, greetings to all from banana country).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:02

yeah, the pictures from the article still failed to upload :)
1: plant with a scar on the healed tumor:
2: the plant group that were infected but not exposed:
photo quality is due to the fact that they are still "those years". the material is now in network I can not find (as some of the other articles about the author page was deleted....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:13

The fourth group of effects associated with the devices similar to the "original" (not modern) darsonval, MVO Lohovskogo, and some of the devices of Tesla, is associated with the concept of "relationship" or "resonance" or, believe me, I don't want to throw the "left" terms, and someone to be confused, but nevertheless "stagnation".
In other words, these effects are related to the fact that the work creates an open system with the extra parameter dimension (hi terminology from ASD) and QUALITY parameters in the area of manifestation of such a change in the direction of improvement.
Simple stupid example - sharpening blades in the pyramids. On the one hand an example of questionable, someone recognizes it, someone not, someone says "reverse time" and not to say that only. But in fact this is a manifestation of the quality parameter. And it is secondary, caused by the resonance passing beyond the point of "here and now".
For example, using the same "vane Rinat" is the parameter of improving the quality of combustion of fuel (and only fuel), improve the work mechanisms (even worn or not high quality).
Again I apologize for such a kind пункт4 if it sounds technical and confusing - dispose safely of the head.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:32

I saw at least two "models" modern rebuild MVO, but for some reason they make me not very happy.
By the way, as I noted earlier, dividing the effects into groups, separate groups are available on their own. So I'm not very "strained".
And I many times throughout life have found that different practical confirmation.
For example there is a story of one man (in the sense of a real person) on his circus experience with the use of a fairly powerful Tesla, he gave the audience in the first rows of fluorescent lights and they glowed in their hands, causing surprise ... well, there is lightning, all that....
So, he too noted the rapid healing of wounds, the passage of colds, early "completion" of different fungal infections of the skin-nails next to his Tesla, and he used it outside of work in a small healing purposes for himself and his family, which at one time quite extensively written.
And such examples - a lot. Well, at least if you look at this issue permanently.
On the other hand there are negative aspects.
Not everything is so easy there.
In addition, too high-voltage installation problem not only to design (they are actually dangerous, and in fact both MVO indirectly relate to those), but also to exploit and transport.
Or their vyrostayut into something simplified.

However, on the one hand nature abhors a vacuum (as I pointed out above, all signified was rediscovered several times repeatedly).
On the other hand. generally speaking, when understanding of the processes, it is clear that "high" there is no need. Or rather not necessarily.
In other words, there are other technological solutions with the same effects obtained in a fundamentally different way, with essentially the same effects.

It turned out that even 5 years ago (well, probably 4.5) a similar development has made our guys, experts on radio. While in the domestic version was available and the "diagnostic" option. Exploit vnutribruchinnom in a circle for about a year (more than 5pcs). Now let's continue on what gives and what is just "energonaladka".<

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:04

bi Michael, well, very interesting topic You have raised, and a very interesting sequel :ay
And for vnutribruchinnogo circle using the development of our children? :wink:

With respect :)

димыч

Post by димыч » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:20

Michael, how long ago were interested in these coils at the time of organicathlete dug some material on this subject,
in particular about the coil scarab, about her writing
"This is one of the class 8 or Mobius coils. It is associated with the lakhovsky coil, but 100 times more powerful if done correctly. If everything is assembled properly, it is even more suitable for use as a Mobius, and gives unsurpassed polarity projection in this case.
Moreover, it can emit a stream of new type of al beam ether and not just a blue vortex orgone, which was previously available. It may eventually lead to a new generation of tools for work with the intention of neutralizing harmful energies in droves."
link to the manual in English

have you experienced this version of the coil, what is your opinion on it?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jul 17, 2012 18:00

about "scarab" - IMHO complete nonsense. There is more. It's all in the theme of the coils with unusual shapes fields.
They can only provide PP4 on my list because of the nature of the generated fields..
Forgot to write, one man with a well sharpened hand, tried experience with plants based on the fact that for more extended information they need to grow better. As a "lamp" made escrowis not adhering to the author's methodology, about the principle of "all for one". And got - dead plants. And then said that all this hype and bullshit. I think he's right? of course not, just need correctly to a question to approach.
The story Lohovskogo any mausami and specials. coils are not covered. She is wider. And while none of the really working versions I hands (his) play is not desirable. I.e., all real work options and complex is also real. And other (simple) - not much work to put it mildly, at least the described effects are not available.
Y4 indirectly touches on a few PP from the list but not all (it was created for another however).

And this topic is not only about her. It's just the first thing that began to write.

Lion, Yes, the development of our children.
With her way too funny all the Europatent, a few reference copies in Germany and is now preparing for large-scale clinical trials. But I'm not sure that the output is a device for the mass market. Rather expensive for private clinics. So long as you use what you do for your piece. I later today or tomorrow I will write more (I have a shift in time, my today work for many members of the forum already tomorrow).
Yes, to Germany, people here tried to give to the cancer center, though in vain. They have threatened and they have cooled :) Although in terms of everyday use is much wider, from small inflammations and injuries, to back pain and colds. But it's too late. There should be more meaningful to describe.

Yes, Dimych, if you really want homemade, make a fan of Rinat. The effects will be quite bright and there is just, though not to be closed the whole range of effects, will be much more interesting from all sorts of mebiusu. I'm talking about a direct impact on the body.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jul 17, 2012 21:37

Hello Michael!
Let me ask You a questions about ASD!
On the forum I read about the wonderful healing qualities of the drug ASD 2.
Learned that it needed only to gain the syringe in the closed state.
Bought the drug and got a question?
In the syringe division under ml and I need a drop as everywhere write 5, 10,15 drops to the reception, but it does not give a translation of ml into drops. Maybe I do not understand, because some write about the eyedropper usual, saying that she, too, can gain. But as she then to use. And then, the pipette and syringe drop obviously will be different!
In this regard I decided to contact You.
You have been using the drug, tell me what to do in these cases You?
Recruited from syringe? and input directly from the syringe? drops to count prizovye? or in ml?
In soapmake I was offered in addition to the standard 100 ml another 20 ml vial with a removable lid. Said: remove the standard package does and rubber cap including, fasten cap with spout and no unnecessary syringes. All so now in use.
What do you think about it. Do contact with air is so critical that even opening a pipette then use to no purpose?
Messy described. :?
Please, tell us how You have it all going on. If you can explain for the dull.
in great detail, including individual experiences of many people on the forum, including in the field of health, but also in the field of influence on the consciousness and shared energy, on eating habits, impact on body temperature - are debated and discussed on my forum thread
"Food chain and food" http://openmagic.org/ph/showthread.php?t=74
However, since the aforesaid branch is large, and just to keep this information in mind, you will repeat a brief excursion into the subject.
1. to gain a better syringe, but the air is critical.
2. personally, I started with half grain (0.5 ml on a scale of the syringe), the drops begin children or pregnant.... well, or if it is quite a sharp reaction to the smell. It is rather an exceptional case.
3. if a large bottle is consumed slowly, it is because of air suction to its end (less than 25%) is already significantly due to oxidation is lost as
4. but while the bottle is not open, then I suspect that it's stored forever (technically 4 years - just think more there are no expiration dates on the drug). Personally I have not podverdit theory about the "dangers of freezing", because the winter outside the city remained the bottle, and nothing became.
5. noted beneficial effects during the transition to a more proper nutrition and its effect on the consciousness and energy in General
6. personally, we have friends and relatives of 15 persons or more opinions in case of a victory over serious illnesses (and very different). However, our personal acquaintance began more closely (the drug house was) with immediate suspension of the children's chicken pox, the rashes on my body and a high temperature. used water T1 in the drink and "people's" recipe of ASD+ 2 parts of oil (sunflower or other, we took olive I think) and shake to emulsion. By morning the rash subsided, the temperature dropped and all...!
some inflammatory and fungal (or mordovkoopkniga) problems many of my friends and I tried the pure drug in the patch is painful but very quickly and efficiently.
7. helpful site called ASD-question, there is a lot about the options for methods of appointment and other useful information. there is a Yandex
8. despite the eternal debate about what ASD is better, I personally think that the Armavir - effective, but more smelly, probably better for beginners AVZ - Moscow.
9. I highly recommend to try the bath with ASD cleanses the energy of the cocoon is very effective. Despite the very good state of thereof, I try to discharge the same bath 1-2 times a week. Or at least once per month. 1-3 big bubble bath. The initial sensitivity to the smell then it is better to take bath in Moscow. later the smell ceases to be perceived as sharp. By the way tubs are a great "leave" remnants of the bubbles from the intake (to all the time to keep fresh puncture with a minimum of air inside).

I have family experience of admission just for health purposes for over a year. Results everyone is happy, though of course this is combined with a host of other technologies and influences. But the impact of ASD directly against this background is clearly visible.

As I wrote, among relatives there are those who regularly undergo medical examination. They revealed a clear improvement in all average parameters of health in the direction of normal or better than normal.

But the most striking reviews still think in the thread mentioned above.

My personal dosage has grown from 0.5 ml to 2.5-4ml mood. The reception now is not the system, but no big breaks (3-4 days) typically breaks 1-2 days, and the course reception on the mood. The usual dosage of 3.5 ml (or sometimes decrease or increase again on the mood).

Relative overworked notes that is a great source of strength (he goes early in the morning, comes to 23 hours, it is also 5 panaceas - hands legs and pendant, but not enough, would be enough, but Smoking and diet = a little easier for the average person, ie changes in the food's coming, but slowly - the force of habit).
I, again, reduce the intake at a relatively civilized conditions of existence and increase when in the city.
I recommend to read carefully the thread on my forum, there are reviews raw foodists and seromukoidov, like Constantine and Druid.
And read the ASD-issue.

I think a quick recap will do.
PS Oh, yeah... I was faced with a bunch of cases where the diagnosis could not deliver at all, or the terms were "field" or something like that... and for this reason I recommend to have this bottle at home and in travel, even if You are not going to drink it now...<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jul 17, 2012 21:43

yeah... still not answered the question about "drop by drop" dosages. They can be wonderful syringe to dig, but if it's justified. Really less than 0.5 ml I think only with special indications.
But I would take a lot and not half a glass. Especially in the large dosage I take Booolshoy Cup (not to be too harsh for the mucosa) and highly recommend mouth to hold from the first portion. And teeth is useful and adapt.
If the drug arises from the gag reflex is a symptom of strong slagging of the body. Day three will take place. Then you can with 25 drops and increasing to 0.5 ml a week .5 to drink and raise to normal volumes.
Fashion puzyrky with a dropper - Yes there is. But I would advise to take a large (cheaper and easier). Of small can also be a syringe...

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Tue Jul 17, 2012 23:42

Михаил_ wrote: Lion, Yes, the development of our children.
while you use what you do for your piece. I later today or tomorrow I will write more (I have a shift in time, my today work for many members of the forum already tomorrow).
Yes, to Germany, people here tried to give to the cancer center, though in vain. They have threatened and they have cooled :) Although in terms of everyday use is much wider from minor inflammations and injuries, to back pain and colds. But it's too late. Here should be more meaningful to describe.
Michael, why these developments our children not to be sold through the office store? it is good, and we, again, use :oops: I guess the demand for such products would be very impressive

Олег27

Post by Олег27 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 0:49

Michael! Thanks for the detailed explanation regarding the application of ASD 2 and for such useful links

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 18, 2012 0:57

львёнок wrote:
Михаил_ wrote: Michael, why these developments our children not to be sold through the office store? it is good, and we, again, use :oops: I guess the demand for such products would be very impressive
Run ahead of a steam locomotive :)
in the office there is one such device, it is just now the staff indulge :)
You can ask a question Andrew around associated with that. Officially, the directory is not intended. The reason is partly reflected in the topic title, and partly in its content. Ie, regular customers is known in the office, this issue can be solved somehow (by the way not cheap).

But I didn't finish the story and this topic. Including described a personal experience on this device and its functionality.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:26

Returning to the subject of the Russian instrument on the subject Lohovskogo. Let us call them I1 (emitter 1). To a greater extent it is the effect of biofeedback setup of cells and tissues for regeneration. And the warm-up phase.
It all started with just a set of coincidences (the authors), but by the time I met the device was already accumulated some statistics, several years. Mostly on heavy, rather hopeless cases. It is understandable - if the first experiments strengthen the immune system in people + healing Pets + a couple of cases of colds and eczema was, if not incidental, then at least almost half (device was created to work with plants), the extension of its application was without understanding of certain processes has been associated with a number of fears and phobias :)
The result was so close often to provide people in a critical situation, and ones from whom the medicine has refused.
In this regard, I note own observation - it seems that in situations critical for the body in General, the use of I1 gives the most vivid effects in the diseased area (or areas). These first results the authors had several cases of cirrhosis pecheni several cancer patients who were actually sent to die, a girl with blood cancer and so (by the way, in the latter case, we needed three sessions). Already significantly later went statistics on small and household situations - sore throat, cold, cuts (faster healing), inflammation of any nature, and so on.
So recently the author reported that in one of the places, where exploited this device, has cured the patient is a rare disease "wolf Tits" - growths on the skin. First "official doctors" treat in several ways, ending with a scalpel. As a result, came the extension around the original hearth. then the device a few times, everything was removed - shrunken and gone.
There were also cases of the lack of a final positive result. Single - Oncology launched. The patient was personally acquainted with the author and statistics knew not by hearsay. But combined use with chemotherapy (in the middle of the course). It was a temporary improvement. Next, any visible reaction to I1 due to the ongoing H. therapy was not. The reason is clear in General - running your own restorative mechanisms of the body against the background of attempts that the body is a poison - it's a dead end. Here it is necessary to choose one or the other, and this responsibility. For example for myself (if happens with me). People tried to minimize responsibility, to leave the "classic" a modern approach and add an "alternative" - did not work.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:47

Lion, I may just not quite correctly put it. The standard device here is not made, there is only piece hand-assembled copies for their own. They are, as I understand it, is, while the relationship of the authors with the Germans went on to the next stage (will nptest of securities to disclose and I will not be here to collect anything, especially economic expediency is no will, there is an agreement on good funding and a good lump sum payment); the device contains a high-frequency network part(cranesong to the Assembly and debugging) but does not contain high-voltage elements (eats about 50ватт from 100-240V variable network). Despite the fact that several dozens (probably) of devices spread over the years around the world, officially this device yet either.
So if there is a real interest through personal correspondence with Andrew.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:53

Returning to the subject of ASD-2 (a bit I remembered that I forgot to add)
My personal recommendation is - in the stores they sell (such as I use Soulstorm and take, given baths usually 70pcs :) ) (could be more, it just 10крублей around and feel sorry for the courier if you order more). So in such stores there are some creams containing the SDA-2 and SDA-3 (the latter is purely external agent) In particular Alezan with ASD and miramistina and conditioner Dorogova (granddaughter or daughter-can't remember the author) in the formulation 4 and 6. Good things for outdoor use I mean anti-bacterial and healing action. Have in a travel kit.
Speaking of a travel kit.

Олег27

Post by Олег27 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:26

Michael, and baths with ASD: what temperature water you need to support? or not critical? and how long take?
And again, You take of ASD 1 per day or divided into 2 times? once, in the morning? or is there no difference? how long did it take You to go from 0.5 ml to 3.5 ml? scheme (5 day admission - 3 day break) has not adhered to ever, ie took the drug almost constantly?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:36

1. all the answers to these questions are in the specified branch
2. the basic idea with breaks in soltysowska AI need some supercompensation. I did take breaks of 1-2 days per week (e.g. it is convenient to remember that in the weekend), get a 7 day cycle, but sometimes it was a long time without interruption, when he felt that you can and should drink (for example, during a General prepoznati in the city).
3. author ASD recommended taking 4 times a day. It optimally. Each time I drink these such as 3.5 cube is not divided into parts
Really 4 often does not work, but 3 - much better than 2. If there is a real problem on health, it is best on a timer 4 times at intervals of time = maximum efficiency.
4. Bath - first time better enough hot water (a comfortable, but hot), but it is most likely to be evident as. Usually the bath with ASD cause a state like soothing classical sugioka - drain cold feet. Physically tangible. Ie in the bath with ASD may shiver carefully, you can pour hot water. Now I take a comfortably cool bath (close to body temperature)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:43

So, returning to the theme of your travel kit. I always carry ASD in a small bottle (it's even in short trips), ointment bioseptin (the drug family of a vet, the entire Board highly recommend, moreover, recommend to the Board 1-2-3-4 turns as prescribed by the author, i.e. three-week courses to drink in parallel with the ASD - significantly increases the efficiency) Bioseptin on the warriors in Chechnya checked - no posledstvii with sepsis; a great way to quickly disinfect any cuts-scratches, they can smear the ears with colds and pains thereof, and eyes (although it is better to have Nozdrin - drops and makes the ears and eyes) - different jokes like a stye removed over time. Better than nothing you know. Including because it is not for me....
Later in the first aid kit usually have streletskoye magnets for sujok, needles, and a cheat sheet for emergency sujok assistance (antigripp stop the blood, etc.)

In a more long trips (multi-day) is added to the above-described device 1, a couple of ointments on the basis of ASD, a large bottle of ASD ( here for a month it took 3 of those).
Natural ribbon with labels panacea - in case of harmonization of premises or other places of temporary stay and for the manufacture of water T1 (successfully replaced just the matrices a panacea).
Injector for eagle sujok. the patch to fix the seeds on the systems of conformity sujok, seeds, raw buckwheat (these are the ones that usually fingering judges - throw out, by the way to get them is not so easy :) do you use different seeds, but for a road kit this is enough).
Rehydron (as a violation of the salt balance is still theoretically possible to obtain in different situations).
All conceivable and not conceivable possible situation this set overlap. Since all parts are universal. Ie, the overlap with the stock.
And of course a set of wide panaceas and 3.0 of bracelets on hands and feet (except for me; to allow someone in need to wear).
Some time drove wide 2.1, then tired the point.

Later I will come back to "emergency" recipes for sujok.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:10

Back to the topic of the device I1.
1. scheme of work:
I1 scheme water-diagnostics-treatment.
The device contains emitter. First processed water. (any clean water in a glass) after 7 minutes of processing is consumed. Then you can diagnose and treatment. in the latest version of the device diagnosis - of the sound. areas where the tissue contains a problem (such as problems of the spine, etc.) are determined by the change in tone. They also observed the heat from the close location of the probe device; a healthy body tissues are not heated and the tone (at observance of certain conditions by the distance to the body) is not affected.
the "problem" areas are heated for about 35 minutes. In addition to heating at this time within the body of the felt pulling movements (sometimes not at all).
2. my (and relatives) personal observations.
a wonderful means of wide profile, and not only for people, for example the dog cystitis them and ASD were treated in early spring. Quickly and efficiently - day. Different cold-and do not clear of the disease they are taken. Regeneration - accelerating. The child removed the inflammation of the gums (starred unpleasant necessity of the intervention of a dentist) and so on
Good clean bright condition (simple - same sore throat; inflammatory sensation of the mucosa with acute respiratory infections including colds, etc.)
Old indolent sores removed slowly.
Collected by the authors of statistics - the body throws reserve to the vitals. if something is not vital - the impact of comes naturally anyway, but more slowly.
Well relieves pain, including any back problems and other osteohondroznye, and naturally not only feel, but see above, the old things do not pass immediately.
Copes with diseases of unclear nature and increases their resilience to the body.
It is interesting that in extreme cases , pointed to restore organs to their normal condition with almost complete destruction (eg when treated people with cirrhosis - but this is not about me :) )
mastitis in women 2-3 times resorbed
That's something like this.
Yes, in principle, can later on put micro-video on the subject.
While at this point - all.
Move on to other :)<

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:10

Михаил_ wrote:Yes, in principle, can later on put micro-video on the subject.
Respect to you, Michael, for the detailed info on this topic :ay
Zhdems continue (if it even is assumed) and micro-video

With respect and appreciation :)

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:49

Михаил_ wrote:Yes, and so, returning to the theme of your travel kit.
Михаил_ wrote:Bioseptin on the warriors in Chechnya checked - no posledstvii with sepsis; a great way to quickly disinfect any cuts-scratches, they can smear the ears with colds and pains thereof, and eyes (although it is better to have Nozdrin - drops and makes the ears and eyes) - different jokes like a stye removed over time. Better than nothing you know. Including because it is not for me....
For road kit good tools, not requiring special storage conditions.

"Keep the ointment “BIOSEPTIN” in a cool place protected from light at a temperature of 0 to 10C."
Need a refrigerator. 8)

"Eplun" abruptly from burns and cuts. And "does Not require special storage conditions."