Small offtopic.

димыч
Re: Small off-topic.

Post by димыч » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:19

do this, from A4 sheets and foil, I think some sort of garbage. Well, lies and lies, there are no requests. Maybe even the electromagnetic pollution at least decrease.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:46

димыч wrote:do this, from A4 sheets and foil
A violation of copyright implementation.
"We need metal, any thickness from 0.25 mm to 1 mm."

Константинэ

Post by Константинэ » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:56

Михаил_ wrote:
Константинэ wrote: And again. If you are experiencing acute pain ( eg low back pain ) the medicine to keep the medicine Cabinet?
Thank you.
1. but in such cases (in this example) I1 good, well if you did, then Mat from Megane (privately)
+ ASD, the potential for regeneration in the body.
2. And two simple and effective tools module the "right pain" by BJ + sujok samantaray on the projection of the sore spot on his arm.
For example, if back, it's good to take the axis along the thumb from the nail (head) and down on the brush (a direct continuation of the line). Find the pain points blunted by something (e.g. not too sharp pencil to the skin is not pierced, but pressed the point, if not special. of the probe, i.e. the end must be struglin but small area). and on these pressure points such as the seeds of the buckwheat plaster to fix so that the pressure and massage until pain points. If the state of acute - seeds generally quickly collapse into dust literally, that means very effectively worked.
You can keep the day, or the end of the potential patient :) then remove, a half-day can be resumed.
to wounds on the skin not to bring in a violent massage seeds :)
projection of other areas of the body and organs can be found in specialized books on sujok that are on sale on the website and some is in the network (suitable on the subject of "self sujok-doctor" "semanatoarea" "sujok in emergency situations" - there are available language not for physicians).
Still very good (for acute pain) are musical tuning forks. (and occupy little space) or a special, for healing (acutonics), but just normal .....
Thank you.
Yes, the massaging of the hand and pain points according to su-Jok helps, but I always take an extra pad Lyapko ( sun ) < anyway, she is tied to electricity and is not as mobile> when did Khan Actually it is the pad save. However, su-Jok and even cures, not only relieves the pain.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 01, 2012 19:36

that's right, sujok repairs quite efficiently (many times convinced that in the hands of a master they can do anything to fix it, sometimes even me, you see a lot, take aback :)well and in the hands of ordinary campomaggio at least operational results have been of the acute condition you out quickly).

milanowski Mat is certainly not terribly mobile, but in the car I have always 220 for example is....
still faster than the couch :)
By the way the feelings, daily prolonged swimming (well, more precisely portioned but with a large total duration), and mixed methods my style "rowing", works very effectively for the back. No worse, IMHO, couches. Well the truth is when base condition is "almost healthy." Just the load on the back now are long, the effects do not feel.
So - the healthy way of life replaces a lot of money for repairing :)
Another thing is that the average garasanin can not every day so much swimming to devote and the swimming pool water quality again Oh... not that.
Similarly, in sugoca, or rather Puck, he's got a Twist-therapy (twisting) to which there are powerful theoretical basis. And her way I treated just according to the principles of symmetry-asymmetry of the patient and his "classic" behavior.
And twist-therapy they have a twist-simulator. Twister is such with handles. Who has it - I recommend.
And principles of asymmetry.
If a person is ill for example the back, you should see how he usually sits on the chair. If he deployed a little to one side (slightly twisted), it is generally necessary to invert (twist just a little in another) and let sit. With high probability the pain syndrome begins to take place.
Sometimes there are exceptions where you have to "dokrutit" the same, but it is easy to check on the experiment. At least and then it is safe and no different from the daily practices of life.

By the way, sujok semanatoarea quite possible to harm. At least a neutral seed of buckwheat.

It is theoretically possible to exacerbate the situation by applying the not right not the seeds (carrying certain energy, i.e., specialized), but also difficult. As a mental message for the operator and the desire of the patient for rehabilitation.
Ie sujok samantaray - risk-free thing, wrong, and incorrect use is actually not possible.
The risk may be magnetic therapy - there are error (not correct setup) more dangerous.
But with proper care is also okay. The magnets in sujok apply a tiny and very weak.

By the way, in view of the enormous effectiveness of the magnets strongly RECOMMEND you to buy children's magnetic construction sets.
The influence of the cocoon is very large. Especially while in the fingers twist.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 01, 2012 19:44

Yes, magnets will still be back - it is useful....
Yes. so.
Thank you Constantine, remember that Hiking in the Arsenal except for a patch of buckwheat for self-help for Sudak, it is also useful to keep a massage wire rings on the fingers. Sold in sujok shops and Academy, massage the fingers entirely. I, however, don't drive (because lots of other things have). But also for pain syndromes and other troubles - effective and useful.
Just as useful, don't laugh, biting his nails :) but not quite in the literal sense. To massage the points around the nails on all the fingers (so-called point of 6 on sujok). When imbalances in the body some of them will be acutely painful.

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Wed Aug 01, 2012 21:28

about swimming is recommended for normal "rowing" to add a few minutes to stay upright in water with no hands, only work the feet (legs straight, movement of the scissors). very good pulls the bottom of the spine and removes the inconvenience of the hip joint.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 01, 2012 22:04

well, all together, Yes, vertically, on the back, on the belly is very good also, if regular and repeatable, the effect accumulates.

Константин.

Post by Константин. » Wed Aug 01, 2012 22:17

AI and swimming - my old prescription means life! even in the winter and in the pool with bleach but swimming covers damage from chlorine))

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Wed Aug 01, 2012 22:25

I will add a Russian Banya with bathing in an ice hole, well, or in a very cold pool :ay

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Wed Aug 01, 2012 23:10

Константин. wrote:even in the winter and in the pool with bleach but swimming covers damage from chlorine))
As for me, nifiga not overlap. I'm in a natural pond not in every climb, and the pool... yuck) Sea taxis, in General :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 01, 2012 23:43

1. Well, now full of swimming pools without chlorine.
2. Natural waters - many advantages :)
3. Ocean taxis :) especially paired with fructigena fresh and varied.

Константин.

Post by Константин. » Thu Aug 02, 2012 0:24

To the ocean I did not get yet.. so now Fructigena and Baikal - definitely not bad sticks:)

Константинэ

Post by Константинэ » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:59

Let me return to the topic of turntables.
Still, this device can how to heal sores and to undermine health. Try not to use big revs for a long time ( up to 10,000, and optimally it is advisable to start with 5 000 ) and to gear up gradually, observing their condition. Overdose music can open old sores.

Константинэ

Post by Константинэ » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:17

On the water theme. Love to bathe in the spring water, the lakes. But only very cold. My season starts in September usually. But the main thing that the Sun shone brightly) Under vodoprovodna water can not more than 2-3 minutes to be.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:33

Tap water around me is nowhere to be found - anywhere on the pipes "panacea" :) totally changes the water.
About the chopper here the situation is - in fact, it is sometimes possible overdose even good (and velezinee chronic sores), but it is only if the background of good nutrition and correct other aspects of life. If eat like "normal city employees" that I would turn very limited (2-3 hours a day). And that will undermine the body.
Under it have a light meal.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Tue Aug 07, 2012 18:21

Question to those who already poizgolyalis over the Winchester.
-There is a slider in the recess duralumin case halves sitting. All the plates removed, visible screws twisted... He's pressed on or glued?
If so, then to cut?
By the way, duralumin rim halves that you can use the game? It does not cover 360 degrees after sawing. Must be something duralumin to close the gap or enough music take?

Константин.

Post by Константин. » Tue Aug 07, 2012 19:32

To find another screw to the electric motor easily loosened.
Half from Winchester is not suitable.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Tue Aug 07, 2012 19:49

Rim - to hell with him.
And dvigun... to Cut it with a grinder no problem. Will be a small ploschadochka around the dvigun, only to screw the Board to tie. Or this ploschadochka too mu-currents closes? Well, it is not on the perimeter of the disks.

Малика

Post by Малика » Tue Aug 07, 2012 20:18

Михаил_ wrote:Tap water around me is nowhere to be found - anywhere on the pipes, "panacea" significantly change the water.
Michael, have You tried to measure the ORP of this water ? When I measure, it shows up to 70-75 (circle and write that plumbing to 150-200), could not understand why I have so only now realized, because I also have all the pipes in the panacea..
I measured the ORP of the water infused in the circle of T1, if the ORP meter to be put right into a mug that shows up to 65, but if the same water to drain into another container, the ORP of the water immediately drops to - 25 - -30. Do not know if this difference is due to the fact that the device reacts to the adhesive on the other side of the mug ? Unless of course he responds to that..

Друид

Post by Друид » Tue Aug 07, 2012 21:30

ФилиНН wrote:Rim - to hell with him.
And dvigun... to Cut it with a grinder no problem. Will be a small ploschadochka around the dvigun, only to screw the Board to tie. Or this ploschadochka too mu-currents closes? Well, it is not on the perimeter of the disks.
When "sawing" the dust gets inside the engine, with the result that its service life will be reduced drastically and will tend to zero. I.e. "try the effect" he will work, and for permanent use anymore. Cheaper and faster to find another, hard disk.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Tue Aug 07, 2012 23:02

Thought. Solved. Fleece in the gap and duct tape patch on top. After depressurization under vacuum.
Importantly, the platform mu-current is not short. And because they are made by press-fit without screws, then remove dvigun how to fix? Still pad to attach necessary.
A new found also the cat in the bag.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 08, 2012 0:55

before you cut, I recommend to remove the plane and look under them is the screws, which are not visible on the other side of the case....
Malika - I did not measure it, especially the strongly lie plus or minus dozens, of professional me yet.
To change the ORP I use other tools besides information.

Малика

Post by Малика » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:08

Thank You, Michael!
I thought that the device is acting up, and then they all show..

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:50

Yes, there are many subtleties associated with the operation. Device better to keep "dipped" in a special solution, and even better to use a professional electrodes, whose cost is also professional.
"Household" testers can measure only magnitude (above zero, below zero, much above, much below) well, maintaining about the same conditions of measurements, it is possible to notice the difference, but the accuracy is low.
The effect of the different treatments info on ORP - obvious, but it is secondary.
So give me the impact is less interested in. Ie in fact - ORP-alone structure separately.
And so, from small domestic experiments, I noticed that the 1.0 Lite for example and increase the ORP can close to zero (apparently the restructuring of the ion grid so affected).
Something like that.

Малика

Post by Малика » Wed Aug 08, 2012 14:00

Thank you, Michael for the detailed explanation :)