Range. A new product in the social. the line.

rel
Re: Spectrum. A new product in the social. the line.

Post by rel » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:42

That's awesome (the last 3 of the applicant), et we az
as far as I know, one person before everyone here (in PM) wrote about the same:
in fact all these things are cool, but.. don't want to push it, and let others get something)
(claim 1 ИСН2)
and if also if he was "ready to take"? ))

although, maybe in PM he has been)

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Sun Mar 19, 2017 17:16

All products passed ..... (will keep incognito). I wish you a pleasant use.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Thu Dec 14, 2017 13:00

димыч wrote:downloaded on a computer, it is convenient to look rapid, it is permissible? and the picture is very smooth turns
Even a small shelter can serve as spasatelnoe Harbor ... This is the way of the foresight,and the development of the life)) preventive meropriyatiy :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Dec 14, 2017 22:39

Vyacheslav, I have, as always, please at least try to formulate their ideas in those topics that is understandable (the meaning and hidden meaning) to most :)
As for Spectrum, as a product and as homemade, it is definitely a great "shelter" in social processes, although this could be some special interpretation of its properties, yet is an active tool work and impact.
Then you just have to understand that the whole of the operator's work can be divided into zones:
something that goes with the world but not through social processes directly (as examples of all the basic BJ, the Activator/СК1м, etc.)
what is with society, but not through egregorial /social education (this is a whole set of at/ s, designer ties, etc.)
something that works directly with egregorial, this Range is Контекст2 (usually applicable for business processes), this is again the relationship designer (VIP version in a nonstandard application).
Although in fact the Range Yes, is also a security system in communication with their base modes "I" and "mutual aid", just so happened that most of it (in commercial version), take those who use mode 2 (operator), however, if you read the reviews and experiments, perhaps the most vivid experiences use just lie in the regimes which can be called security modes "I" and "mutual aid".

As always I remind you that the product is available in scratch, TOO(the Lite version) that allows you to touch/try/and for someone to scratch and will stop when the commercial version is not on the budget.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sat Dec 16, 2017 0:40

Clear,OK!) Michael you have a pretty good dialogue on peer Pressure... not felt like it :)
And the speed of scrolling through the video... also sometimes can change someone's message caught)) and used ACC.way.As with other sections of the reading experience of people,and mentally feel satisfaction from your own actions.But it's mostly from the field of psychology that described me. Range of only studying a few years... some images of the thoughts of the Association,at the first meeting in the memory stick.
But separately from it as you do not want.Yes, and not always appropriate. Although this is an interesting exercise ... easy to master interaction.The experience is not enough... :) you have to get on the chaise.

Терве

Post by Терве » Sat Jan 20, 2018 18:08

Good day,
And if anyone had links to the storyboard of the Spectrum? All the links seem outdated.
Thank you.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sat Jan 20, 2018 18:48

Терве wrote:Good day,
And if anyone had links to the storyboard of the Spectrum? All the links seem outdated.
Thank you.
http://generator.quantummagic.org/images/spectr.png

Терве

Post by Терве » Sat Jan 20, 2018 19:15

Thank you very much!
Beso, tell me, please, what format is better to print the file? As You come to him?
I thought they would be one, but I'll cut it together into a single "pie."
Is it possible to print on a monochrome laser printer or nothing will?
Thanks again.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sat Jan 20, 2018 21:11

I printed the file in png format. If you wish, print the file two times on a color laser printer or at a photo Studio and then cut out as many little parts and glue them in a stack.

On a black and white laser printer will be of little avail. The best would be using a color laser printer with denser paper.

But I would suggest to make a wooden pendant or bracelet.

Терве

Post by Терве » Sat Jan 20, 2018 23:13

Thank you!

Терве

Post by Терве » Mon Jan 22, 2018 14:16

Михаил_ wrote:yeah, air, water (in the sense of their quality) energy place of residence.... well, certain cleaning procedures.
It is in physics.
However, besides what is described in the topic panacea-youth - i.e. you need the right mentality.
It is even more important.
The air must be clean and damp (not dry) we Have a huge area of the planet is now barren.
Water ... well here is clear about it is a separate subject there is a + it should be energetically active. This, too, will return.
Water can do amazing. Only I have not 96 hours in a day :)
And to maintain the state of youth need the right to build their lives.
Well, you can still a few useful subprograms to be installed - then they will be periodically the body to roll back the fry. But this, too, then. Stash is, but its in a good transfer for replication is necessary.
Reread the topic, here Michael writes about a few programs that rolls the body back to a state of youth. What did he mean by that? (Long-standing, however, the entry may not be important now.)

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Mon Jan 29, 2018 20:04

A panacea for youth called, now Pandora. There are modules in bracelets, neck and décolleté.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:17

Терве wrote: Reread the topic, here Michael writes about a few programs that rolls the body back to a state of youth. What did he mean by that? (Long-standing, however, the entry may not be important now.)
Well their was a lot more, such as stream АСД0 :) in addition to these pan-young. But there are others....
We must first understand the causes of the distortion at the level of information and physics. SORS on my forum I recommend also to read.