Range. A new product in the social. the line.

Усова Людмила
Re: Spectrum. A new product in the social. the line.

Post by Усова Людмила » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:40

Владмосква wrote:
he painted bracelet - this is being done?
than it really is?
marker matrix links
what is the matrix?

sorry very blunt - I'm a fast learner. then she will teach(

and can the picture be reduced to 9 units on the A4 sheet? that would all places be put?
or size matters?

Тимур М.

Post by Тимур М. » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:16

The matrix here is 9T letters column three

the matrix Range

ZAS
FRA
KOA

write these letters on each link, it would mean "to paint the bracelet with matrix" :)

Your 1st bracelet I had leather with a piece of wood on top of associated (in the South often sold), I then the matrix 1.0 lite only wrote on this piece and still worked.
See for yourself how you prefer to paint. Strap handle painted several matrices on the reverse side.

By the way, you can make other bracelets, such as a matrix Panacea:

AIT
WYO
ONYA

Sign these letters (in the same form column three) the bracelet will be a Panacea.

Усова Людмила

Post by Усова Людмила » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:44

thank you.

and the jacket from the inside can't the boy write? t-shirt with the inside on the ACC - no one tried? the trouble with kindergarten - one teacher he doesn't like.

he bracelets does well - I tried the thread - also may not be worn on the hands. very active guy).

Усова Людмила

Post by Усова Людмила » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:46

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Bracelets Range-4 appeared in the office.
Price 35 000 rubles.
that would return the topic to a new product - the second day, meditate on the photo of the bracelet isn't that shocking - we can even try.
no leads and no sausage :roll:

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:34

Усова Людмила wrote:the trouble with kindergarten - one teacher he doesn't like.
D. in the garden and paint walls , doors , wardrobe of the child and all that is possible, even water paracanoe. The teacher will decide-to leave or be nice...

Усова Людмила

Post by Усова Людмила » Tue Oct 07, 2014 16:03

better panacea?
how do water pakazanuju?
I would not want to kick the teacher - just would not react to each other.

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Tue Oct 07, 2014 18:29

Усова Людмила wrote:thank you.

and the jacket from the inside can't the boy write? t-shirt with the inside on the ACC - no one tried? the trouble with kindergarten - one teacher he doesn't like.

he bracelets does well - I tried the thread - also may not be worn on the hands. very active guy).
My friend son is 5 years old. He painted the matrices the range of t-shirt shoes under the insole, put the matrix БЖ1.0 photo through the generator+ on a t-shirt. Became more sociable and educators behind him. At home they have on the pitcher of water the matrix a panacea.+whole house "openocean" matrices.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:20

how do water pakazanuju
the matrix on the jug, cooler - sticker on the jug, cooler - P-water in the office to purchase and drop into each new jug to add.

Друид

Post by Друид » Sat Oct 11, 2014 0:37

And to read this all and much durgee on the forum... even cooler :)

Усова Людмила

Post by Усова Людмила » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:25

Друид wrote:And read it all and much durgee on the forum... even cooler :)
I read everything. some just don't get it - like this.

mastered at spectrum - the "a" - put the child in things in kindergarten this painted very matrix - but from the group he went to speech therapy - I had to leave - still got off lightly - he only started neurosis - cast wax - like grandmother did - they are hard pressed there - he's hyperactive. moved to another group - old went to speech therapy - it worked the program "your".

interesting to watch - like life itself implements the program. even had a few of those unusual cases of successful and unexpected combinations of events - when any problem takes on a more prosperous level.

from bracelets BJ - mastered the "passage of air" - Michael in the lecture assembled.
also in situations perfectly and unexpectedly combines events.

I don't usually expect a certain course of events - and give the freedom of selection events to a specific desired result.

ИльяС

Post by ИльяС » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:12

Михаил_ wrote:it's Funny that the topic raised directly in front of the announcement, despite the fact that she had so long "silent".
I released the Spectrum-4 bracelet. Replaces in the line removed from sale the bracelet range. In the broadcast will be available later.
The value remains the old one.
The sale is expected to 29th in the number plus or minus a few days.
Constructive performance - ordinary bracelet ebony.
Distinguishing features from previous versions:
- mode "autopilot" - adjustment to the needs of the operator and operation of all the previously described versions
- mode "context-2" - joint work with the product "context-2" -a "snag" for managed operators egregores, bypassing the internal magic protection from third party interference when the hard programming
- the mode "environment" - work in area is not significant interactions with conjugated structures, so that the affected structure loses some of the potential for polluting manifestations in this world.

a feature of the manufacture is a modern more powerful technologies in OS 2.2+

The amount that will go to the office is sufficient.
Michael, is it possible using modes 4.0 + if you need to E a panacea to add, repeat the functionality and capabilities of the Spectrum-4?
(including with society, egregors, etc.)
if possible, tell me the method..? and you should pay attention..

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sun Dec 14, 2014 21:55

Like in the reviews I do not read this...

Just came from a funeral of a relative. Wanted this to go successfully (without incident) All turned out well!
Came home, look, and under several parts of the spectrum samodel from juniper - burn and some skin fell... I never thought that was possible... Probably because I had participated a couple of bracelets and a pair of AMB samodelov SK... one from an IED spectrum was relatively weak. (spectrum worked in the mode "I")

PS - listening to lectures of Michael and began fonit relatives... :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:34

Peace for the last time in this "alternative" state, which is under my pan and amp constantly burns.. I have them smear on autopilot .. .(this despite the fact that I broadcast cost).

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:24

Wrote the matrix pencil line on each link - 3 link and one all three lines in a column. bracelet 1.0 homemade from an unknown tree purchased. after wearing for 10 minutes on left hand, bracelet for some reason has become cold hand (although 1.0 is almost not felt, itching and occasionally burning does not count)

ММ

Post by ММ » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:38

What is stronger and preferable to use stream range of 5 or 1 BJ range? Stream for a year or 2?

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:04

stream to any number of years - VIP-product is bought once and is used at the discretion
Make homemade and diarrhea, most likely you will not be able consciously to work, you need to practice so more advanced range of 5 to you... if only "to"

ММ

Post by ММ » Thu Mar 19, 2015 0:10

Why spectrum fell into the category of VIP? With AMB all clear. Type is working in online mode.And range also?

ММ

Post by ММ » Thu Mar 19, 2015 0:14

What do you mean stream to any number of years? Once paid the price and went stream of commercials for 5-10 years? :)

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:07

Means that the product is no need to pay more, and it will be broadcast while in the presence of an active group of slots. That is, that the stream was for 10 years, need to pay the group of slots for 10 years. It's all described in the basic description of the broadcast:
Further, the stream of these products is possible as long as paid slots.
With the resumption of the payment slots more than one year or any other period as additional payment for the products themselves is not taken.
The spectrum belongs to the VIP group, because it is a product of increased capacity and requires a trained operator.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 19, 2015 16:36

ММ wrote:AND why spectrum fell into the category of VIP? With AMB all clear. Type is working in online mode.And range also?
Specter doesn't just requires a trained operator, it requires the operator "in", in other words, one that well understands where to climb and that can nerolite. A simplified version of the bracelet spectrum ( can't remember what he is there latest version), it is somewhat weaker than the Coulomb and broadcast operator and restricts its power from rash action.

PS I gave the relative a pendant at the time, they only produced a few....... and posledstviya his operatorsthe was well, pretty funny :) to publish this on the forum(description what exactly it was) impossible, because it concerns the processes of the recent past in a particular country/city/industry. He prepared statement and did not climb outside of their area of responsibility, but he just set the goal ( and apparently, no one was out there ) and that goal pushed around all... :) well, the goal he put through egregorial level in their area of operation. And it was several times.
Sometimes I use all three (translatio a couple of bracelets and a pendant) if you want to climb. However it is well ooooooooooooochen rare. Because I'm not a fan at all to touch these processes directly.

ММ

Post by ММ » Thu Mar 19, 2015 23:57

Well, who exactly won " from the processes of the recent past "? Or ( to be honest ) lost it all and ended up in the cold? :)

ММ

Post by ММ » Thu Mar 19, 2015 23:59

Anyone connected to the broadcast spectrum? Give report pliz. Don't be lazy.

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:41

You are just like in the joke about the man in the woods and a bear :) Where man lost his way and yells: "Hey, anyone! Can anyone hear me? Hey!" Well, here someone's shoulder touches it, he turns around and there stands a bear and asks: "why are You yelling, man?" He said, "Well, I thought someone would come". Bear: "Well, I came to you it became easier?" :)
I mean, someone else's review (even if it is anyone write) hardly will help. I can advise - you do not need this stream :) You a work to do in the first place, and not egregorial sphere to steer. Well it is, a personal view from the side... useless, probably because you have already many times told. Oh well :)

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri Mar 20, 2015 22:51

And who said that I'm not working with you? Every day 2-3 hours of mandatory meditation and visualization, affirmations, tapping the Delta and theta CDs . And so for several years.