Amplifier version V4.

Кирилл.
Re: Amplifier version V4.

Post by Кирилл. » Sun Nov 17, 2013 18:56

Good day,
Михаил_ wrote:has Released an interesting update of the new version of the device being recovered in the manufacture of all 4 types with new Y4 (basicroot) filling
Remains 3 V4 (micro, mini and full), or there is another?
Михаил_ wrote:moreover, in the near future the device will be even and compact (at least in the mini and micro versions.
Is there an understanding of the timing, when will the new devices? The only difference will be physical size?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Nov 17, 2013 22:03

only in physical size, no more differences...
no dates yet I will not name.
In the office there is 1pcs micro (ready), other options (mini and base) - pre-order, the waiting period from several weeks to a month, near future "supply" them to mid - December. Then toward the middle-end of January....
a more compact version will probably be in January-February, but it's not for sure.

Элиан

Post by Элиан » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:04

Have a question users У4микро. Or to Michael. If У4микро to connect people for feeding energy that would be noticeable was how many people pull. I understand that it depends on the people, but at least theoretically? The same question to more powerful versions.

I apologize if the question is not correct.
Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:15

powerful micro Y4 Y2-3, read the thread amplifier.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:15

but some business people manage and alone to eat and not micro... depends on what shipping.

Элиан

Post by Элиан » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:30

OK. Thank you. :)

Элиан

Post by Элиан » Sat Jan 18, 2014 14:37

Hello Michael.
1.And if you order now micro Y4, he will go with the compact version?
2. You wrote earlier that Y4 is tailor made for each customer. Whether you need to send any information? Or the production of serial and authorization occur as СК1м?
3. Whether to increase multitasking at СК1м +У4микро? Would it be possible to put more tasks at the same time? How much it will increase( if exaggerated take 1 the model the task, which solves СК1м, how many problems he can solve with У4микро?)
4.Did I understand correctly that the "alluvium of the bed of the channel" is faster if the device is stationary, but the location of the device can be changed and work is not affected much. That is the channel energy to physical location not tied.
5.Earlier you wrote:
"The power of the V4 is approximately equal to (slightly larger but not much) of the device which serves the theme of "power".
It's for sound devices"
and in post # 7956 "more powerful micro Y4 Y2-3, read the thread amplifier.".
It's a typo or the power of jewelry has increased?
6. How flexible the interface from V4? if for example the powering of the people in Y4 will be based on a group of photos(for work with a group of people) and piece(for individual work) will Understand if the device is through mental commands that the pack must be powered as a group, and these pictures separate channels? Or even better washing produce using СК1м? (here again the question arises multitasking SK.

Thank you.

Элиан

Post by Элиан » Sun Jan 19, 2014 14:23

maybe Michael is busy, then mlzhet V4 users will be able to answer some of my questions?

I would be grateful for answers.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 19, 2014 20:54

Элиан wrote:Hello Michael.
1.And if you order now micro Y4, he will go with the compact version?
but not a fact.
I'm actually not sure what will finally switch to a compact version of trouble more.
2. You wrote earlier that Y4 is tailor made for each customer. Whether you need to send any information? Or the production of serial and authorization occur as СК1м?
for V4 never needed to send information

3. Whether to increase multitasking at СК1м +У4микро? Would it be possible to put more tasks at the same time? How much it will increase( if exaggerated take 1 the model the task, which solves СК1м, how many problems he can solve with У4микро?)
do not put the question correctly
depends on heaps of factors, not only from the amp.
and typical problems do not exist,
relatively speaking, it will increase, if there are conditional-not-solved problem
and then Y4 energizes everything and not just ск1м first and foremost, You.

4.Did I understand correctly that the "alluvium of the bed of the channel" is faster if the device is stationary, but the location of the device can be changed and work is not affected much. That is the channel energy to physical location not tied.
for the new version of stationarity makes no difference

5.Earlier you wrote:
"The power of the V4 is approximately equal to (slightly larger but not much) of the device which serves the theme of "power".
It's for sound devices"
and in post # 7956 "more powerful micro Y4 Y2-3, read the thread amplifier.".
It's a typo or the power of jewelry has increased?
increased

6. How flexible the interface from V4? if for example the powering of the people in Y4 will be based on a group of photos(for work with a group of people) and piece(for individual work) will Understand if the device is through mental commands that the pack must be powered as a group, and these pictures separate channels? Or even better washing produce using СК1м? (here again the question arises multitasking SK.

Thank you.
it is not necessary to Y4 anything to add, just think what you want to do.<

Элиан

Post by Элиан » Sun Jan 19, 2014 21:14

Thank You Michael. That much was clear. :)

Элиан

Post by Элиан » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:40

Got my Y4 micro. So far, in addition as vivid sensations(such as vibration) have very little to say. Oh yeah.... When I first touched it felt strong ISS.
The first thing the house put СК1м. But it seems to me that he is there to stand for some time and then do not have to put it on top. Just next if there will be that feel the same way should work. If I understand correctly.
When setting tasks in the UK felt the flow of energy to that emitted from me, and went to work. Almost all(subjectively, of course). Hence the question: in the new version V4 micro retained the principle of the alluvium of the riverbed? That is, with the operation of the amplifier power will increase, and the channel to grow? Do I need for a while to limit the amplifier load?
And I wonder how will affect micro Y4 if the incoming current is above 0.5 ampere. And how you can increase? Is it safe to use 1A, 2A and whether to increase the firepower? or the rigidity of the amplifier.
Adapters 5v== 500mA in selling why the tension. And I have the phone charging is 2A.

Thank you.

Владер

Post by Владер » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:45

On the adapters is written the maximum current which it is capable of.
And as much as the device will take from the adapter does not depend on (if you have not exceeded the maximum)
So you can use any of your existing - no difference, power will be the same.

Элиан

Post by Элиан » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:32

Vlader, Thank You. I didn't know that.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Feb 12, 2014 23:57

the channel is washed of course, to put anywhere and the power supply will fit any standard USB.
loading can immediately as you want :)

Нина Жемчуг

Post by Нина Жемчуг » Mon May 12, 2014 21:55

Good afternoon. Can anyone share their experience using the micro V4. I understand that he is stronger than U2 - U3, but it operates more smoothly, correct me if not. If possible, more detail what the difference is between connecting to the U2-U3 and U4 using a home micro? Thank you for your answer.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 13, 2014 4:52

V4 well, many times more powerful and softer :)

интересующийсябж

Post by интересующийсябж » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:29

Hi, got the V4 micro and hooked it up immediately. As written above there is no noise, only the red light lights up.

So far, I have chattering on health had gone after turning in the socket Y4 ... and СК1М was more noticeable (just as in hand picked) than U4 micro, but 5 days is short, I think all the time.

I do not have a European outlet and device where you can plug the usb issued 0.7-1 amp to the device, voltage is the same if I podsoedenit Y4 micro to the device via usb where issued 0.7 amperes, Y4 micro will only take 0.5 in any case (from 0.7 possible).
Do I understand correctly?

Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:38

1. you can connect to any connector though laptop supply enough.
2. obviously ск1м and V4 are completely different things.

интересующийсябж

Post by интересующийсябж » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:59

Yes, they are different. I'll do some anchors with stabilizer, and will remove tasks ск1м, then will be able to feel better V4. Part of the energy is spent on initiated processes one of which is from the point of view of logic difficult to implement.
Thank You Michael.

Алексей Федотов

Post by Алексей Федотов » Fri Jul 18, 2014 16:22

interested in V4. Can you tell me how to connect to the test? live in the city.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Jul 18, 2014 20:15

In the next branch "Power" you can connect by sending a message that you are connecting to. Place of residence does not matter.
Version V4 no test connections, you can only buy the booster itself.

Алексей Федотов

Post by Алексей Федотов » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:38

Андрей Кабанков wrote:In the next branch "Power" you can connect by sending a message that you are connecting to. Place of residence does not matter.
Version V4 no test connections, you can only buy the booster itself.
wrote there about the connection. and asked a number of questions. I'm new,and unfortunately do not have much time to get acquainted with the amp.Trust your gut and asked for the connection. Tell me how to use this connection? in what areas and HOW you can use the amplifier? for example ,I want to establish the harmony of love in the relationship with the girl of his and solve the problem with the finances.
and what NOT to do when connecting?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:36

read the forum. The questions will disappear.

интересующийсябж

Post by интересующийсябж » Tue Nov 04, 2014 16:23

V4 works ... very, very gently, almost imperceptibly, immediately for me Well) ... slowly but surely. U-4 micro the compact version in have something that blinks and glows at night with blue and white flowers from 2 locations on the top side where panacea pasted. Whether I just now noticed, whether it was always there, but not in the flashing point. Device good!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:25

Yeah :) I like (blinking in the new models was always there but not always noticeable, it is not necessary for you to see it for yourself :) )