Amplifier version V4.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: Amplifier version V4.

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jun 24, 2013 0:50

Шломо wrote:in any case, u-4 works in the "cleaning of premises"?
what mode u-4,if it is in the off state without the tasks and goals?
does u-4 on others: the people in the neighboring apartments,close to the house?
1. Y4 at the moment is temporarily not for sale-not available.
2. the questions are not clear, in the sense that the answers are obvious or this earlier....

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Mon Jun 24, 2013 0:56

Михаил_ wrote:1. Y4 at the moment is temporarily not for sale-not available.
and what is that? u-4 did not give in your opinion the expected results?
or do you plan to create something more effective?
thank you for your answers.
with respect.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:30

Neither the one nor the other. Results even too good :) I now have no time for them.
when production will resume, but probably it will be a modified version, but it is not associated with prostanovkoy sales and its "modifitsirovannoi" will not affect fundamentally the way in the consumer settings.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:31

Solomon
why is that? u-4 did not give in your opinion the expected results?
or do you plan to create something more effective?
and on the last page to read the post of Michael
change the parameters of the world settings V4 made of iron adequate for the work mode are invalid. It is.... therefore I has been discontinued - try a completely different approach.
you?

A "cleaning space" is better with SK.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 25, 2013 13:27

Yes, just people they manage to solve completely the emergency of significant scale and harness them, which is natural (there is a limit to what they can move, the more dramatically), and in a slightly changed energy world, power risen on them, and burn easier (power is above the physical limit of the design). By their kindness I have them repairing it while it's free, I'm not very interesting, so need a design that will give the opportunity to destroy himself, i.e. in which no contact structure and flow in General, although binding to the operator and initiates the physical process will be. In other words - a different approach. Otherwise just too time consuming. Everything else Y4 is a troublesome design (even without combustions) with low profit. I was given the opportunity (including the low price of the mini and micro versions) to their many and perhaps overdone in this charity. Decided that enough.

Moon

Post by Moon » Tue Jun 25, 2013 22:45

I its powerful V4 burn once every three months ( this is an average, it was once a month:)
Thank you very much, Michael, for frequent repair mine :o

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Wed Jun 26, 2013 22:02

MOON I'm afraid to ask what kind of tasks you put to them that they are burning you.

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Wed Jun 26, 2013 22:17

About your У4м I suppose that he picked up the left tasks when I have it for three days on the balcony set,I have it as an aquarium in the glass.Device there on the windowsill was standing,it was hot but the direct rays of light do not fall on them,surely it was possible to see(not tested)Then decided after some time to see how he works there and he is not noisy.Turned off and working again through a series of multiple inclusions off for 7-10 days began to burn.It is still a few dozen people watched when he worked, too, because this could be a nuance.And about the fact that it is better not to carry at all sorts of events, I realized almost immediately.Carrying it even on the street in the package he then touches,and with the inclusion hisses as it is not and the flow becomes slightly different.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 26, 2013 23:28

Moon lives in a hot spot :) and local problems and the delay is more global processes.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jun 27, 2013 15:38

V4 version micro, the new versions, it returns with a number of positive changes.
(will describe later).
version mini and the base is not made.
orders are accepted at the micro-end of July-beginning of August (earlier in the sale they will not).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jun 27, 2013 15:41

the new version is deprived of combustion from overloading, as untethered to generate flow from the physical process.

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Thu Jun 27, 2013 22:57

Michael in the new version of noise because of Pietrasanta will not increase? The last time you asked me the quiet I was pleasantly surprised. :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:07

Well, just to make noise will not))))Seen. Moschny and quiet. The rest is not announced. Even the net was still more powerful than the already pumped , can't remember whose after repair and also to have reinforced and improved. This hope everyone will like and also comfortable))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 24, 2013 20:12

ЗУРАБ. wrote:Michael in the new version of noise because of Pietrasanta will not increase? The last time you asked me the quiet I was pleasantly surprised. :)
there was never Pietrasanta was just a pinch.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 24, 2013 20:20

So at the moment we do again V4 the following versions:
-micro
-mini

don't make the basic version.
"viscera" is completely changed, i.e. with the old V4 nothing in common.
Everyone who was at the workshop - saw and had the opportunity to evaluate "naked" without giblets V4.
Put one in the micro module, mini two. (power is growing in total, and in the progression).

Repair V4 that have been sent back to the owners recently (three weeks ago) were all changed by this technology (old remained only the case and the stickers hemmed them structure, objectives, canned food, etc.).
The new V4 will come in a compact (more compact) case, similar to that used for эп5.1
Y4 baseline (maximum power) will eventually be released as "the stick" (so... that was the size clear). Power in this case will be much above the basic version V4.

In case of receipt Y4 modification of the old in for repair, I in all cases I will replace the stuffing on the new one.
(only specially is not necessary to burn pliz).
The new version is terribly fault tolerant.
there is no noise at all, power consumption is very small, the interference on electronics - no.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:55

Has released an interesting update of the new version of the device being recovered in the manufacture of all 4 types with new Y4 (basicroot) filling, I am satisfied with the quality of the pump and core (most powerful) version.
The new version, as I wrote earlier, completely silent, light, without interference on storonoy electronics and ultralow power (generally from the USB port of the computer to feed).

Moreover, in the near future the device will be even and compact (at least in the mini and micro versions).

On the new version POSSIBLE anomalies with the flow of time (e.g. spontaneous leap hours near the operator for a few hours or days, usually AGO).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:57

Generally I'm happy with the new V4 is very :)

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:23

It was the same three versions of the micro,mini and full version,what 4?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:26

Y4 is called all three versions. before it was even the U1-U2 and U3

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Sep 03, 2013 15:55

Michael_ wrote earlier about the Amplifiers"Power will be much above the basic version V4.....
The new version is terribly fault tolerant.Moreover, in the near future the device will be even and compact (at least in the mini and micro versions)......there is no noise at all, power consumption is very small, the interference on electronics - no."

Well, Yes, I saw already new , there really is no spinning or any other burning items. Stronger than ever , but it is milder in action than even the-1. Is it tougher to exercise was.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Sep 03, 2013 16:44

It seems to you that it is softer.... I have a relative from his time on the computer in the next room flies... it is already and Windows to rearrange tried :) :) :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Sep 03, 2013 16:59

I meant that he is very powerful , but physics as it is softer manifested , for example, as BJ 3.0 , the older version , so it is softer than shown , especially when from a couple of BJ dress. Not that U-4 is weak. It is more powerful no doubt about it.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Sep 03, 2013 18:46

I'm also not about physical power, but about the fact that the softness is from what little you have contact with him, is actually pretty hard it's just not manifested in the physics of the senses, and physics events...

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Fri Sep 20, 2013 13:00

Advice to all owners of V4 different versions who want to increase the power of this device,remove the excess from your life,remove obstacles,move away from unnecessary and already spent and obsolete... so I like old fired his long thieving Manager and one employee did a little restructuring inside the company and power of the V4 increased significantly.Before that, the last time I slept with him almost in an embrace, and a stream of little felt,and now its under the bed to yourself not even gested,and the flow became much stronger.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 20, 2013 13:04

I think the flow was always the same, just differ on your tails....