Amplifier version V4.

ЗУРАБ
Re: Amplifier version V4.

Post by ЗУРАБ » Fri Jul 27, 2012 17:16

Tell Michael V4 + mini СК1М to separability possible,whether there are appropriate connectors as U1,or it is mental?
From the above it turns out that you У4мини more powerful than the Y1 is not less than 20-30 times,
did I understand you correctly? And how reasonable to combine the RF prefix in the presence of Y4 mini,it is clear that HF extends the range,but how it expanded in У4мини?
Interested in Y4 mini...

арте:м

Post by арте:м » Sun Jul 29, 2012 15:45

When remotely connecting people to their pre-V4 is required to supply BJ (and in that case would be better: a Panacea?) to prevent overloading, or you can run a job on "smooth connection" state may be?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 29, 2012 18:13

ЗУРАБ wrote:Tell Michael V4 + mini СК1М to separability possible,whether there are appropriate connectors as U1,or it is mental?
this is done mentally, with the command out loud (words).
From the above it turns out that you У4мини more powerful than the Y1 is not less than 20-30 times,
did I understand you correctly?
Yes, it is. even more powerful. (mini)
Micro is also more powerful than the U1.
And how reasonable to combine the RF prefix in the presence of Y4 mini,it is clear that HF extends the range,but how it expanded in У4мини?
Interested in Y4 mini...
in General, when Y4 is a need in the SC-HF was significantly less, but the meaning of it still is.

In General, the interaction of V4 and any version of SK, then this is an effective pair. And the connectors and wires are not required, but it is reasonable to place them physically close.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 29, 2012 18:15

PS In the current situation order placed today (for micro-mini or full-Y4) will be assembled by mid-August.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 29, 2012 18:17

арте:м wrote:When remotely connecting people to their pre-V4 is required to supply BJ (and in that case would be better: a Panacea?) to prevent overloading, or you can run a job on "smooth connection" state may be?
It would be best to provide BJ in any version (1.0, 1.0 Lite 2.0 2.1 the panacea)
but of course BJ will work, just the distortions can be.
Program overload in Y4 and so it is.

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:43

[quote="Michael_"]Major programme Y4 recorded on several dozen holo-stickers panacea is located on the housing and on the inside. (about 50 I think). This type of "BIOS" or the operating system. After some time of work Y4 becomes a powerful energy structure where the actual box is important (like supporting the flow channel dredge) but secondary.
[/quo
Dear Michael!
is it possible in the main program u-4 to add a label humanity?(we have in mind when making u-4)
or anything else from the system expansions?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:17

the program is engaged in, and extensions - their own. Do not confuse all in one place.
Oh of course the extension separately.
When working V4 they would gain it anyway.

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Sun Sep 23, 2012 22:46

what modes of operation incorporated in the program of the amplifier? and are there similar modes with СК1М?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:04

1. the task of the amplifier is to provide the operator and the process (and the connected operator people) - energy of different types. And create her nepreryvnoe for that "direction" is gradually widened and put some stock (so that when the phone is switched off, the flow was)
There are subtleties related to the programs of work in the temporal stream, and probabilities. But their presence and meaning is important for those who can understand what they are. Otherwise, these details are in autopilot.
In other words, there are the basic user level - it is controlled mentally, and the meaning of it - washing energy processes and people. (including our products and their properties), and has a very professional level of usage, in which, as in the joke about "you want extras" - ie, for this level the operator no my explanation is not needed.

2. СК1м and other devices and products, entering into a single system to increase its capacity from working V4. And so - it in fact different products.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 04, 2012 0:56

Now we are able to produce a COMPLETELY SILENT version of V4 any typical capacity.
To the cost of + 50 thousand to the model value(a completely different technical performance of more expensive components and a much more complex Assembly manufacturing, the basic program is the same).
When operating in conjunction with EP 5.1 EP inside one, gives a totally unmatched effects for sleep and cocoon in General.
Of course all aspects of remote work remain as before.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 04, 2012 0:57

Yes, production time = about a month.

АМТ

Post by АМТ » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:11

Михаил_ wrote:Now we are able to produce a COMPLETELY SILENT version of V4 any typical capacity.
To the cost of + 50 thousand to the model value(a completely different technical performance of more expensive components and a much more complex Assembly manufacturing, the basic program is the same).
When operating in conjunction with EP 5.1 EP inside one, gives a totally unmatched effects for sleep and cocoon in General.
Of course all aspects of remote work remain as before.
This applies to any V4 the same? Not only silent? If so, are there any nuances of using V4 and VC 5.1? Important or just useful...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:19

Yes, not only silent.
Just noisy hinder many with their noise :) although it is in my opinion quite good (quiet) noise.
no special nuances here.... just put V4 into the loop and then use EP

АМТ

Post by АМТ » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:28

Get used to the noise, I agree. Although, it probably individually))
Clarifying question then - Y4 it was while working directly with the EP to use it optimally or at all to transfer? To sleep just yet, fear is a bit noisy...
Forgot to ask - enable VC on the time of use, or as Y4 on a regular basis?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:53

EP cannot be disabled.
V4 you can try to install the EP within it to use it, not constantly. However it is individual, perhaps someone will like the option of clean PD (softer).

ЗУРАБ

Post by ЗУРАБ » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:12

Michael Hello for two days as he moved his У4мини to your garret,I have it in the form of a pyramid,a room of 10 stickers panacea house.On the second day the amp stopped working(typical cod anymore,only fan) when turned on and off, the result is zero.The amplifier was right in the middle of the pyramid, beneath him and at the top of the chandelier from what feels work has become much more powerful.Tell me how to start it again?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:40

sent in for repair through the office and there is no more to put "in the middle" or you'll burn out(or at least can). I do this indirectly warned about the mirrors, well it is not possible to think of all the abnormal places that will be able to come up with the users...
in some instances, Y4 is even and "recipient" of excess capacity (for example) that he physically can't take in heat through their constructive and something breaks down. Although most of the failure associated with the binding of the abnormal flow and then do the painting fun - all in working condition, and the device does not starts. There has been "shamanic" methods to revive, once had to replace whole, what is left revived then for internal use.
Ie, the idea that You probably came up with that will be more powerful, it was probably true (although it depends on a million factors), but it is structurally such a jump in power is not designed for it and mini.

ЗУРАБ

Post by ЗУРАБ » Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:42

Michael,and your other devices in the pyramid can act such as the UK or Stabilizer?,will increase if the possibilities or power,and if they fail,and whether these instruments lay down in the middle of the pyramid ? But if V4 full version it could fail...?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:59

1. it is better not to put under the pyramid, although passive devices are unable to deteriorate, but the pyramid is not a natural form and it is more likely to introduce distortions than will benefit, ie, not necessary....
2. have no idea what it would be with a larger V4, in advance of the answer to this question is no.
I would udolstvie described what I need to do with V4, but to assume a situation that can cause an overload, often is not material - it is very difficult, in advance of such a list is not possible to do.... one V4 is working under full load and nothing happens, some suddenly crashes without good reason, but the General rule is to try not to increase the anomalies, i.e. enough of those anomalies that is not material.
The problem with V4 is that there is a lot to burn, although sometimes it stops working without any physical problems in electronics.
In most cases I try to develop solutions to break down what was not or minimally what. In Y4 a small bias in favor of power, due to the complexity, though still all simplified for the sake of reliability.

ГаСС

Post by ГаСС » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:38

The experience with SK+Y1+HF U2-U3 via the link I can say that I don't think one will replace the other. U2-U3 amplifier more independent, detached from the feelings of SK, it can be used with the SK, and may not be used. U1 from my point of view is ideally suited to work in conjunction with SK. So that it can achieve remarkable flexibility in the formulation and solution of problems. It was not surprising to solve the situation easier with U1.
If you compare the energy it as a sniper rifle and installing Hail. Shot sniper rifle always in some sense productive. U2-U3 is much more dangerous way for the operator to U1 feels good foolproof.
The results are different for completely different things.
Michael correct me if I'm wrong.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 28, 2012 0:00

Yes, no, danger for the operator no, they're just different. Everything, including Y4, and complement each other.

ЗУРАБ

Post by ЗУРАБ » Mon Dec 31, 2012 23:22

The pyramid has 7 Windows on the faces on each glass in the upper right corner sticker a panacea,and the top frame was applied openwork oilcloth (that is, there was a layer of air between the glass and the film) a Signal of some kind was distorted from the window,after she periclean sticky film directly on the glass, the atmosphere inside became more benevolent (something like this).At first I did not attach any importance,remembered only that V4 is broken when the film was on the frame,not the glass itself.Y4 strengthened this distorted signal and probably "passed out" load a security algorithm from the inability to amplify this distortion+that was in the middle and 7 Windows were like mirrors reflecting the min effect. Michael is this possible? Going to buy you another EP 5.1 it is also not recommend to put in the "middle"?,and with a side ?,painfully good premise with min. tolerance of strangers,or still better in a living room set?(sorry if the question is about VC 5.1 on the wrong branch of the forum exists)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:09

EP is best to install around the bed is optimal. Well or your desktop.
Yes you can, and in the middle, and anywhere (I hope EP can't be burned),
Y4 - Yes, could the combination of such factors. Perhaps something else is superimposed.
PS I think the 9th it will be in the office.

ЗУРАБ

Post by ЗУРАБ » Mon Jan 21, 2013 15:38

Michael is already January 21st,I missed my V4,direct some of the "oxygen starvation" came.Energy from "canned" is not enough. "Canned" feel priorities are spent.But it's not like it was before... and then there's the chatter on the events went,the thirst to be back in the flow of the energy of what came before.
PS Lost one card "the Shield"(given even one girl to borrow) one to send along with the amp as it will do?
Last edited by ЗУРАБ on Tue Jan 22, 2013 0:19, edited 1 time in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 21, 2013 18:18

your V4 in the office ready to send, just before it was not technical possible to transfer to the office he's there.
The card is lost (or rather replace it) will invest in the parcel.