Amplifier version V4.

ЗУРАБ
Re: Amplifier version V4.

Post by ЗУРАБ » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:21

Thank you Michael,if not a secret what happened:
1.Inside that is burned? (repair by replacement of defective parts)
2.Nothing burned,but it was not included? (repair with application of shamanic techniques)
3.Something else?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 24, 2013 13:01

All together. The device was subjected to any flow of moisture or the action of the active anomalous zones, it is more likely (for example the grille is all corroded in just a few months, was also replaced), and the only place the wire connections on the connector of the same fan connector (do not critically affect the behavior, without it can work, too, although not very desirable, the air samotokom go) is not just covered with corrosion, but the contacts failed, which could only be by physical impact, which, of course was not.
So shaman - more.
Well, in this regard arose and were resolved, and some physical defects that prevent start.
Yes. He now works very quiet (although it is not the quiet version).

АМТ

Post by АМТ » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:51

My Y4 micro stopped working. As was recommended, put it together with EP 5.1, the month it worked normally, all was well. Today itself has stopped, "pop", leaving only the sound of the fan. When you reboot worked a few minutes before the verse. Give it a rest and try? Or take it to the office without any initiative?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jan 26, 2013 14:56

Epidemic :)
All the victims Y4 slightly vary in this regard, including paracanoe program and hardware, prior to this we have only one man were distinguished by their ability to quickly fact:), and then the new year, three cases, including yours.
office unfortunately sometimes to exploit the processes leading to the crash have to change almost everything including the housing.... the chatter starts, the jokes and where they shouldn't be and where it is theoretically possible, but practically still not be.

ЗУРАБ

Post by ЗУРАБ » Sun Jan 27, 2013 0:12

I have it in the summer at least two months on the balcony worked,and there clothes are often dried,just above him,and in the anomalous zone (in the pyramid)3-5 days was that he played the shutdown.I once, a rifle wintered well(not oiled)covered with rust specific (not on the balcony).Now,obviously, if the balcony is in definitely heated without excessive humidity.Although if it became quieter in the room will try.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:27

made very quiet. Quieter only the second Pokolenie it without an open gap.

АМТ

Post by АМТ » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:34

Drove to the office on Saturday. I wanted to thank the office staff who agreed to stay for a few minutes after closing to wait for breaks in traffic. Thank you :o

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:41

Y4 and laptop - what is the distance ( minimum) between them correctly( safely) ?
U1+СК1М from the laptop now 1.2 - 1.4 meters. As a result, the laptop sometimes the touchpad was acting up.
Now the laptop on vacation - myself I use the tablet( to Nautique "rested and forces typed"):-)

Y4 - or micro, or mini.
Thank you.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:00

It may be different, my laptop is almost unresponsive, but the computer "lives his life", and its periodic "otchebuchit" have certain patterns and correlation with some external factors, smart (Packed Ah) a few meters from V4 can't see it, just further confuses the operator, but can be combined and configured (through application and programming of Panacea), so that might not interfere much, or not interfere at all, but "reality detector" undeclared.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:08

Exhaustively:-)
As always( in your presentation, Magnet).
Yes, on the tablet, AT2,
The mob of bodies AT1+AT2.
What I can on the laptop on the battery, too, for the AT2( AT1 or even install)?

PS I go about programming read:-)
Thanks for the Vector!
By the way, what program on the flash drive would you recommend(specifically Here and in principle! For harmonization and opanasivna :-) different aspects-facets of existence)
Can and PM:-)
Thank you!

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:00

Have AT1, AT2 (and now АТ5 added, though it may be, this artifact and cover this need) your tasks I Panacea (where the stickers where just matrix) programmed for stabilization and harmonization of a variety of electronic devices with Amplifiers U1 and U4, and the negotiation process took between 1 to 5 days (on different devices in different ways, the longest "rested" external DD, but he is now "like silk", the truth had still on the Stabilizer it anchored with additional program). By the way notice too, at first the touchpad was podglyuchivaet, after consultation (P-sticker program) is now working fine, but sometimes happen "anomalies", but as noted in the post above, they are obvious, predictable, linked to some factors and not happen often to hurt much.......
In General it is always possible to "negotiate"!

Sincerely, MAG.no

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Mon Apr 08, 2013 13:51

Yes, everything is negotiable until proven otherwise:-) :-)

олигарх

Post by олигарх » Sun Jun 02, 2013 0:07

th I was confused.Mentally gave the command of u-4 to power my energy,but something didn't feel anything
or u-4 something wrong or is it not working for me,maybe due to the fact that I like it deep down
don't believe it so he doesn't affect me.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:07

V4 works with all equally, but sensitivity, all quite different.

олигарх

Post by олигарх » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:59

I just did not understand,someone writes that the appliance or device is necessary to lay down
a piece of paper with a name and you wrote that you can mentally control the device.
so which one is the correct?
does such a powerful energy from the device insomnia?
the appliance fills with vital energy(for example, I need energy for
classes at the gym during high physical exertion and for work)
or it serves as an amplifier of mental energy(for those who are engaged in magic
and the like)?

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:26

олигарх wrote:can mentally control device
It is true. Can and a piece of paper with a name, or a nickname /or anything else, create a link - about your handwriting, BioLink - type hair, nails, etc./ But, you can control your mind only - all restrictions here - only in the mind of the operator.

The use of the amplifier You decide /give the mental command, for example; the distance doesn't matter - the amp can be located physically far away from You, but You can mentally communicate with him and to give a specific team/ what type of energy what type of energy what energy quality/ indicate, for example a sports activity or a mental load /what You need at a particular time /not necessarily in the present tense/. Amplifier and /or rather his software/ flexible enough with competent management.
олигарх wrote:does such a powerful energy from the device insomnia?
It is possible that this will happen at the beginning of the use of the amplifier. But it is also possible to set the period during which it is possible to reduce the force of impacts
Last edited by bofara on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:32, edited 1 time in total.

олигарх

Post by олигарх » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:32

thank you bofara.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:37

the device fills all types of energy to normal.
if it starts insomnia - get a little (mental command).
mental promises (your goals) fueled automatically. So you need carefully.
plus get nourishment our other products work as always, as a whole, i.e. their capabilities increase.

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:24

My V4 mini in the last 5-7 days once in 10 turns itself off for no apparent reason,were kept in different rooms and different outlets, the situation has not changed.The frequency of disconnection is not identical vitasa the plug and then plugging it back re-enabled.At first thought it was from buying OZ just at that time ordered it from you.And today via SMS receive a message quote:"MES INF:Warning! information about the disinfection of the city from meningitis with the use of aircraft are false.Keep calm and don't panic." It's 4 in the morning, an hour ago I decided to look out to the balcony and.... they smelled like sulfur almost immediately hit on the brain through 40 minutes on the liver.Michael, may have 4m passes out from overload due to the region's problems, in my case, and what you think about the meningitis and its "methods" of disinfection ?

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:27

ASD a great thing took 2.5 cube symptoms pass)))

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:02

That's just what I decided to look at have 4m and it's not working,moved to another room included,and he began to burn inside just in the middle of the hull bottom.fire as nitrate-soaked paper glow so softly across the width of the battery 3 and the sound is like dying.Turned OFF.By the way today came to OZ from you,maybe it's the anomaly of it? The Elevator broke down on Friday on my floor,on Monday made it and the day it broke down again on the ground.And when he came to OZ he was a speck in a large nucleus one-third its size,as if it is not painted there at the paint (It was originally this as intended or the paint came off when he's on the road has become?) And when I decided to write this message, the computer had to restart.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:47

Y4 will have to repair... change the parameters of the world settings V4 made of iron adequate for the work mode are invalid. It is.... therefore I has been discontinued - try a completely different approach.

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Mon Jun 24, 2013 0:11

Михаил_ wrote:Program V4 allows you to power all your different devices and systems as ours and sobstvennye, as well as connect in addition to operator a lot of people (as in a branch Amplifier, only to their device).
if I understand correctly,then using u-4 can be powered by the energy of the artifacts, third-party,say what that amulet? or did the program have to 4 get their effect?

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Mon Jun 24, 2013 0:20

in which case, u-4 works in the "cleaning of premises"?
what mode u-4,if it is in the off state without the tasks and goals?
does u-4 on others: the people in the neighboring apartments,close to the house?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jun 24, 2013 0:49

Шломо wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:Program V4 allows you to power all your different devices and systems as ours and sobstvennye, as well as connect in addition to operator a lot of people (as in a branch Amplifier, only to their device).
if I understand correctly,then using u-4 can be powered by the energy of the artifacts, third-party,say what that amulet? or did the program have to 4 get their effect?
theoretically it is possible.
practically - I do not see sense, even naked, not intellectual Y4 will be more powerful than most artifacts.
it makes sense to apply themselves and to strengthen our other products - everything is very harmoniously out.