Amplifier version V4.

ФОХАТ
Re: Amplifier version V4.

Post by ФОХАТ » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:51

I ask happy owners of micro Y4 to write more reviews on the operation of the device. What is felt? Do you feel the flow of energy to the body :lol: ?Steel will perform tasks on СК1М faster and better?(unless of course you took a couple of SK)

Евгений-М

Post by Евгений-М » Sun Apr 19, 2015 13:31

ФОХАТ wrote:I Ask happy owners of micro Y4 to write more reviews on the operation of the device. What is felt? Do you feel the flow of energy to the body :lol: ?Steel will perform tasks on СК1М faster and better?(unless of course you took a couple of SK)
Have a bundle. Still no inflow to the body and a slightly poshirshe :)
It is an efficient working tool.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 04, 2015 12:36

I'm working on version V4.5, expect multiple enhancement of efficiency and power. Suppose, however, that this version will have limitations and relatively high cost (expensive full). The release of the plan in mid-summer, after about the seminars.

Эдуард

Post by Эдуард » Tue Jun 23, 2015 18:16

Michael, as you can check at a distance - will my Y4 micro?
I have in the hole (sealed with stickers and barely visible) flashes blue 2 points and plastered with stickers.
what I'm not sensitive

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:23

Well, all right - they should be blinking :) does "mechanical" works.
Y4 first sends a "stream" on those products, such as BJ/ at and so which have TO and You use.
Due to the possibility of mental control can instruct him to redistribute the flow, with a preference somewhere to give more (maximum one). However, this safety will operate as always, in other words the same BJ will not allow You to overload above normal.

Дельтус

Post by Дельтус » Wed Jun 24, 2015 19:34

Edward but since he's got 4 micro came home has come to you a feeling that he have 4 micro performs its functionality.or anything definite to say on this question have not.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jun 26, 2015 19:28

The old version of V4, worked with spark gap and Tesla coil inside had never used radiation in the area of powering afirca. They felt easy and simple while in fact it was a "bug" - the leak is not the target :)
Y4 give a new flow in the system of products in General, I think you need to deal with the question "feel" or not TO purchase, and it is very simple. Because Y4 has a free predecessor, the U2-3, the connection (test but not time-limited) is available free for everyone and absolutely not limited.
Very simply - trying man, and if it is, then think about buying a enhanced paid version, and if you do not need something does not think.
Like everything is absolutely transparent. For the sake of "names" I do not suggest to buy. Focus on real need, their understanding and their experience, not necessarily "feel", and you need to evaluate the performance and effectiveness of the BZ/SK/stabilizers and other products, both commercial and homemade when plugged and unplugged U2-3, view the difference. look at other aspects.

I think we will soon make the ability of a test enable Y4 all three versions on wishing for 1-2 days.

Дельтус

Post by Дельтус » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:22

Enough good news about the possibility to test wishing Y4 :)

Эдуард

Post by Эдуард » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:15

Михаил_ wrote:Well, all right - they should be blinking :) does "mechanical" works.
Y4 first sends a "stream" on those products, such as BJ/ at and so which have TO and You use.
Due to the possibility of mental control can instruct him to redistribute the flow, with a preference somewhere to give more (maximum one). However, this safety will operate as always, in other words the same BJ will not allow You to overload above normal.
so I realized after reading this topic.
for me it is important to have the flow of energy in bracelets BJ 2.2 , Panacea, and understood that, too, goes the flow, even if you don't feel it - that his work does not disappear.
it is important to do your job, and feel or not is a Supplement.
Michael, question:
if I have the mental part of the stream or the entire stream is directed at yourself - this will be the case or only to products having TO, and I energy will not go?

Эдуард

Post by Эдуард » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:25

Дельтус wrote:Edward but since he's got 4 micro came home has come to you a feeling that he have 4 micro performs its functionality.or anything definite to say on this question have not.
sensations are not as I is not sensitive in respect of instruments and photos from the forum.
we still have the right to learn how to use it - but to direct the flow to the bracelets and break the flow for a few didn't do anything.
understand if there is a stream at me - you can try to formulate the goal and to send the stream over to stream all that's coming to me (or how can) fed a specific goal, if part of the flow will be able to go to me.

recently put the photo and their relative bottom and top

Эдуард

Post by Эдуард » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:31

I was thinking to distribute the flow:
Send the entire flow of the energy of amplifier U4 at BJ 2.2, the remaining unclaimed energy is directed to the Panacea, remaining unclaimed energy is directed to itself, the remaining unused energy is sent to relative, remaining unclaimed energy is directed preserving.
and if I'm on one send, then the remaining to get going on the canning.
and here is fully distributed and only if the available (idle) is sent to storage, preservation.

Michael correct me if not accurate or correctly formulated.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jun 27, 2015 18:43

Дельтус wrote:Enough good news about the possibility to test wishing Y4 :)
while (right now this is not possible, since there is no backup Y4 (they usually do custom work and need three different types), but I will attend to this.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jun 27, 2015 18:46

Эдуард wrote: Michael correct me if not accurate or correctly formulated.
there is such a thing that all products built in "safety" from burning, t/e/ not only sensitivity, but also the ability to learn. Excess (which is not to digest without problems for yourself, no matter directly or sent through BJ), going to be canned. The overload may lead to severe condition and discomfort and, therefore, excluded.

Дельтус

Post by Дельтус » Tue Oct 27, 2015 15:27

Michael, you wrote==I think we will soon make the ability of a test enable Y4 all three versions on wishing for 1-2 days.--- .Did this feature .

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:20

will appear in early November. New V4 will be more tightly tied to the operator.

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Thu Nov 05, 2015 13:28

Михаил_ wrote:will appear in early November. New V4 will be more tightly tied to the operator.
1. Early November.
2. More dense ligament with one particular operator or just in principle?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 06, 2015 22:55

While there is a delay :) because of the expectations set.
The mapping will be programmatically hard with one person, but he will be able to forward not constantly at someone if you wish.

Евгений В.В.

Post by Евгений В.В. » Wed Mar 09, 2016 14:02

ФОХАТ wrote:I Ask happy owners of micro Y4 to write more reviews on the operation of the device. What is felt? Do you feel the flow of energy to the body :lol: ?Steel will perform tasks on СК1М faster and better?(unless of course you took a couple of SK)
- Felt energy quite clearly on the hands (I'm sensitive). The device originally made to suit on top of the inclusions in the production process to know easily. The power of what issues at which in the beginning seemed a little "artificial", but have become accustomed and even like it.
- "The flow of energy to the body" probably does not feel, in any case, if I understand You correctly. But the device is perfectly controlled mental, I'd even say surprisingly. For the team to devote more resources to direct to their own washing, not sickly overloads, the same thing happens if you pick up the unit. Work all of the subjects improved on the machine.
- On situations will not tell you because I work quite a variety of tools.
- Fonit. Plus or minus is not clear.
- No audio output. 3.0 N not do, etc.
- By frequency bands sickly it makes up for the reserves team, but on the machine that is not noticeable. There seems to me something to work on because the device has a good therapeutic effect, but to use it you need to feel your energy and constantly mentally control it.
- Probably better is to buy the version mini.

Conclusions:
I can say that this is one of the best devices I've ever used. For the soft washing energy from Muladhara to Agni, for ease of management, protection "from the fool", "amusement", versatility and quiet operation five. In the presence of outflows in a specific chakra, he can compensate for the resources and not to allow for the further development of adverse scenarios. Actually this makes it an indispensable with the active recovery of the body.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:04

Thanks for the detailed opinion.
In fact, V4 is also a prototype of I2, but on the other side. On quantum effects in the crystal and on several pieces. in recent versions (more in the latter instances), I was put in there some baubles from pure I2 on the same software core.

In I2 will be partially functional Y4, so a little later we will implement new V4 as an extension to I2, there is where to turn. For example, the version doesn't it.... well as 100 serial V4 :) and has over-treble and super-bass component. Compact (well, relatively, diameter of the emitter/handler about the stabilizer/activator.)
As for onalnogo flows and their control, there is so conceived that, by default, all crawls on the autopilot system of products used and once the autopilot-correctly divided.

Евгений В.В.

Post by Евгений В.В. » Sun Mar 20, 2016 22:22

Михаил_ wrote: latest versions (more in the latter instances), I was put in there some baubles from pure I2 on the same software core.
I understand that I am lucky in this regard.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:01

Well, after more than months of hiatus all the latest V4 was only this type. So if You have it recently, Yes.
My son is asked to compare (well, saw them a lot different before), he said something like "Oh, he's so cushy now :)"
In recent instances I have also put a small Li-polymer battery, so it works for a short time stand-alone (can be seen as a slightly translucent light diode-emergency lights blue from under the stickers). I didn't check how long it runs with batteries, less than a day, exactly. A few hours probably. So in my pocket to carry home from work in working condition.

ps while I will not upgrade this option to include because apparently there's another type of Board with smart charger, so it's easy to do without distortions than older controllers. Although in fact there and there is 72mhz cortex m3 is the core of the quantum machine from which the signal.
In the case of a broadcast (normal) is the kernel of AMD 4 GHz on another resolution at the quantum level. Therefore, there is a difference in both directions. Some where good slower, but for something you need these GHz.

Евгений В.В.

Post by Евгений В.В. » Mon Mar 21, 2016 23:53

Михаил_ wrote: In the case of a broadcast (normal) is the kernel of AMD 4 GHz on another resolution at the quantum level. Therefore, there is a difference in both directions. Some where good slower, but for something you need these GHz.
Y4 of the broadcast will also be felt as physical product? And in General what is the fundamental difference between them?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 12, 2016 20:51

Y4 stream will be felt differently, on the one hand, he's performance is more powerful, on the other hand the factor of "local field" is not there, because this power somewhere else, so in washing products/trends he probably can give odds to physical and physical to his beloved something more interesting.
So to say that-who and how - is difficult. Everyone has their differences, pros and cons.

Евгений В.В.

Post by Евгений В.В. » Tue Apr 12, 2016 23:14

It takes up 0 slots. He will need to rent the group of slots or is it some different looks?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 14, 2016 0:54

It is enabled when at least one group, t/e/ to be paid once, and can then be included when the stream of at least one slot group.
By the way probably in the future I will reconsider the price (monthly payment), and that is something too delicious for the customer goes :)