Усилитель версии У4 (к прибору СК1М)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Re: Amplifier version V4.

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu May 24, 2012 15:39

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Thu May 24, 2012 23:14

Please tell me what is a gimmick is this? what are we talking about?

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu May 24, 2012 23:30

Шломо wrote:please Tell me what is a gimmick is this? what are we talking about?
To whom it really you need such a device - he knows what it is.

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Thu May 24, 2012 23:49

bofara wrote:
Шломо wrote:please Tell me what is a gimmick is this? what are we talking about?
To whom it really you need such a device - he knows what it is.
pretty comprehensive answer! in principle,you are right,I would have never told anyone this,but I think that simple readers Koob.ru the link to this thread in the forum(news forum), too, is not entirely clear,but Oh well it's not mine as the case,so just polyubopytnee......
Last edited by Шломо on Fri May 25, 2012 0:11, edited 1 time in total.

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu May 24, 2012 23:53

Шломо wrote:I would also never told anyone
No, here /not only here :)you can find information /not just information, but real experience :wink: /. No one hides anything from anyone.

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Fri May 25, 2012 0:06

I'm sorry I didn't mean what you Bo way to be rude.just really interesting.thank you.

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri May 25, 2012 0:15

Шломо wrote:I'm sorry I didn't mean what you Bo way to be rude.
But, please, don't apologize. :o Just Y4 is specially oriented product.
Шломо wrote:just really interesting.thank you.
Yeah, I initially was just curious, I admit it. But it turned out that I am a regular reader of this forum. :D

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri May 25, 2012 0:35

V4 is obviously the current top-end product line U2-U3-U4 (for fun is reduced to XX) where XX is the number of the products obtained Uhhhhh !!!! :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri May 25, 2012 1:21

but then the picture much, but still does not reflect the dynamics, for good video you need. Later will do.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri May 25, 2012 1:43

So to say "Heart" V4 - point pumping energy Osmonaliev :)
In General appearance it is a large plastic noisy box. A photo of something inside her, some part.
Next to it (up to several meters, earlier it was up to several tens of meters - were able to dampen this problem) can podslushivaet electronics.

Eating this device somewhere in the 150-300ватт, noise, around generates excess power field (many, not even sensitive, cut in in "overdose").

However, the device itself is also not V4. Overall V4 is a program. And it's STANDALONE from the device. Just for her effective work in someone's personal copy of you need a powerful flow of energy for a long time.
Then the stream "namyvaet" channel "of the river" and to him starting more threads to pull up.
And off (short-term or even for a few days) the device is not noticeable and is not critical, although it is not recommended to turn it off.
You can compare V4 with a digger that digs a channel for flowing the river. It is obvious through the dug out canal samebody also sometimes necessary to is not clogged and not shallow... and the appetite of patients using can grow, but the reliability of the system is not actually associated with the physical device, and the work is tied primarily to the program and not the hardware.
Which, incidentally, keeps the iron from unnecessary problems, which could be, whether it is the boundary point, because the problems solved with the help of such devices can have an objective resistance, creating an analogue return to the program (but not the device and not the operator).
Program V4 allows you to power all your different devices and systems as ours and sobstvennye, as well as connect in addition to operator a lot of people (as in a branch Amplifier, only to their device).
In addition, the excess energy is "conserved" and can be quickly extracted a lump sum or in critical situations.
Power V4 is approximately equal to (slightly larger but not much) of the device which serves the theme of "power".
This is for a full-fledged device.
There have been several instances of weakened (more simple and significantly less powerful), their power is less well, although for most purposes they are sufficient.

Thus, after some time of operation, Y4 is a "river" of energy and canned thereof, and to a lesser extent device, although it remains an important part of it.
To ensure such a situation to use a completely unique method of working with energy in time and space.
The main program Y4 recorded on several dozen holo-stickers panacea is located on the housing and on the inside. (about 50 I think). This type of "BIOS" or the operating system. After some time of work Y4 becomes a powerful energy structure where the actual box is important (like supporting the flow channel dredge) but secondary.

The Y4 mental control occurs(the operator is able to set trends for feeding energy to point out what instruments, BJ and other devices energy to submit much more connected to other people - employees, relatives, friends, and so on, to the energy channels Y4, similarly to the connection in the thread "amplifier" of this forum ).
Without control V4 simply reinforces all of our items from the operator.

It is also recommended to use V4 as a means of "cleansing" areas (from several hours to several days, without people), production of an energy activity of water on it.

Briefly that's all. :)<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri May 25, 2012 1:49

In General we can say that V4 is Your family and corporate source of energy, if it will work for a few years and then it is physically destroyed (such a negative scenario, for whatever reason, just as an example of the minimum period of operation), it is stored in the "canned goods" and "reclaimed riverbed" will last for hundreds of years, including perhaps multiple your incarnations.
However appetite comes during the meal and I would not be surprised if some of the active forum users will soon want to "repeat" as исн3 :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri May 25, 2012 1:52

I think many people here are quite able to "catch" with pictures of pret - so that's "rushing" it's not time to stuchatsya on task and canned goods, ie such as excess light, or "loss" :) the rest is good.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Fri May 25, 2012 10:47

Michael, electronic filling device similar in action to the spinner Rinat? Or is there a fundamental difference?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri May 25, 2012 11:15

fundamental differences.

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Fri May 25, 2012 23:16

with pictures and really pret...

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Sat May 26, 2012 9:41

Michael and world the device is not reflected? If it creates a concentrate (canned), in some other place that's no discharge? Is there any bias, potential difference, as in platinum with water (on the one hand a high level, and the other low)?

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Sat May 26, 2012 10:49

today I had a dream about Y4
so the bottom line was that the aircraft could not gain altitude, was stopped at a certain level, well, we are all looking for what's the matter, like detectives 8)
it turned out that some girls used it the wrong way, wrote something on it, I don't remember what, and because of this all happened, there were still various anomalies, well, not the essence
in General, all rubbed, Y4 taken away, and after he became small in size as SK, and power as U4 :wiz
here are neponyatki :?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat May 26, 2012 11:10

Yesterday afternoon I traveled to the area in the "away from civilization", leaving the city 20-25 km felt the inclusion of a powerful stream that accompanied me throughout the entire journey, the end point of approximately 200 km from the city, in nature, decided to work remotely with the program V4, pulling her way from a Panacea stickers on the case Y4, feeling has changed dramatically, the power added significantly, while the flow of "fell apart on the ropes" and the parameter of impulsivity have been smoothed out (in comparison, was in the way as from a hose from the pump-pump, and began as a few "waterfalls", i.e. fluid and much stronger, while continuing gradually to increase), felt included in the place where several different quality (highly visible) threads, tethered to this place, reaching out to me from all sides. There was a feeling of increasing my importance to this place, as the focus within the locality with a length of ten km around the streams themselves. The power option this program is blocked (feels like) U2-U3 in multiple (8-12) times of feeding simultaneously from several points. And yet, noted any similarity (resonance quality) with E-bonus.......

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 26, 2012 11:57

Petr99 wrote:Michael, and on the world the operation is not reflected? If it creates a concentrate (canned), in some other place that's no discharge? Is there any bias, potential difference, as in platinum with water (on the one hand a high level, and the other low)?
There is no such problem. Canned goods are generally stored in structures of the world do not influence and do not have localization.
But the problem of operator exposure have naturally, and that's good :)
i.e. the very fact of using such technology is making its dynamics in the process in the world.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 26, 2012 11:59

СтАвР wrote:today I had a dream about Y4
so the bottom line was that the aircraft could not gain altitude, was stopped at a certain level, well, we are all looking for what's the matter, like detectives 8)
it turned out that some girls used it the wrong way, wrote something on it, I don't remember what, and because of this all happened, there were still various anomalies, well, not the essence
in General, all rubbed, Y4 taken away, and after he became small in size as SK, and power as U4 :wiz
here are neponyatki :?
This is called "dream on" :) this is not the right influence to carry out extremely difficult. I.e., such a danger as no.
And the size of Y4 and so not terribly large. (well, more SK course several times, about 6-8).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 26, 2012 12:01

Маг.нет wrote:.
Yesterday afternoon I traveled to the area in the "away from civilization", leaving the city 20-25 km felt the inclusion of a powerful stream that accompanied me throughout the entire journey, the end point of approximately 200 km from the city, in nature, decided to work remotely with the program V4, pulling her way from a Panacea stickers on the case Y4, feeling has changed dramatically, the power added significantly, while the flow of "fell apart on the ropes" and the parameter of impulsivity have been smoothed out (in comparison, was in the way as from a hose from the pump-pump, and began as a few "waterfalls", i.e. fluid and much stronger, while continuing gradually to increase), felt included in the place where several different quality (highly visible) threads, tethered to this place, reaching out to me from all sides. There was a feeling of increasing my importance to this place, as the focus within the locality with a length of ten km around the streams themselves. The power option this program is blocked (feels like) U2-U3 in multiple (8-12) times of feeding simultaneously from several points. And yet, noted any similarity (resonance quality) with E-bonus.......

Sincerely, MAG.no
Funny observation. The most possible in the two cases. One of which You connect to your future instance of V4. About the second publicly write until I'm.

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat May 26, 2012 12:27

MAG.no created your world. :) /joke/.

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Sat May 26, 2012 18:57

Michael you amaze your achievements! respect to you and respect!

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Sat May 26, 2012 19:04

damn,I will no longer look on the picture,so attracted to,that wants to Rob a Bank and buy this very minute!