Amplifier version V4.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: Amplifier version V4.

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 15, 2017 15:57

1. shit was demolished. bindings there are no of course.
2. operator communication is only one, he manages the master program in panacea, t/e has her admin access. No other bindings to the operator there. Well, more precisely if the operator is the user of the other BJ products all TO, then Y4 is automatically their "feeding" if the statement did not say otherwise, it's one system, if there are none, then use Y4 - strange.
3. arbitrary or random or other code numbers will not work if not done in a special way. It is easy to check any sensitivea person.
4. Demolished messages because attempts to shove the branches form the numeric ranks do not know the authorship is identical to trying virus attack members of the forum that is inherent in my products tested by many hundreds of users and provided feedback over the years. Attempts to publish the "left" number combinations with the trap focus or some other thing including the "key" of iniciacii from podagricomela someone is already a lot and many times it was. It is sometimes done deliberately, sometimes accidentally, sometimes deliberately.
The problem is that what we are doing, many "bone in the throat" is an independent and sensible operators are not modulated by an external thread on a certain action - for many, a shock. Not considered factor. But many years have passed and the project exists and the number of projects and seminar topics is growing the community of those who have mastered it and changed himself - is also growing. So everything is OK :)

As for the series number used in V4, how about it is I tell on a fairly long lecture club seminar topic. The principle is similar with translations there is only gigs of information recorded. The numerical series "on-chip" processor, it's just a call resonance Fizicheskaya inherent mental operator in the entry, the number can be any, but it needs to be linked with the record. And then adds a management program for sustainable and indestructible cellular education (panacea/Pandora, etc.) who can be derived from anomalies of space energy to do something on the order of the operator of the device.

The program (a numeric number and a related process) can change, but most do not have the proper skill work, because it's not important the number and I wrote many times that this is not some "vibro series" someone not there "the matrix" it's like a tape film and it made the record. We pass this principle on the 2nd seminar topic. It is another way than use to create the number/symbol or other chains many. It is associated with the vesting of object purpose. In reality, when you record broadcasts and recordings of such pieces as used in V4 of course much depends on the training of the operator, therefore, to my regret, to rewrite for example a digital number from zero to their goals will have many but to get the same efficiency for raw power generation - units, and I know them personally :)<

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Amplifier version V4.

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Wed Mar 13, 2019 22:10

Is it possible currently to buy micro V4 on pre-ordering? In price it is, like older version and are available.But is there a chance to order?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Amplifier version V4.

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 13, 2019 23:01

Yes, it is possible to order. No problem.
The only caveat, like many other top products produced under the order, he is not in stock. T/e will be some waiting time depending on version, and our internal conditions (congestion) from a week to 5-6 weeks. It's a little more from logistics depends.

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Amplifier version V4.

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:12

Michael, thank you for your answer! Willing to wait necessary for the production of time.

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Amplifier version V4.

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Thu Mar 21, 2019 22:58

bofara wrote:
Thu May 24, 2012 23:53
Шломо wrote:I would also never told anyone
No, here /not only here :)you can find information /not just information, but real experience :wink: /. No one hides anything from anyone.
Is it possible to progulivali link?the previous link is not working.
Thank you

Михаил_
Разработчик

Amplifier version V4.

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 23, 2019 19:26

All the information I have on the forum here or in my section.

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Amplifier version V4.

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Sat Mar 23, 2019 21:51

Michael, thank you for your answer!

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Amplifier version V4.

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Sun Mar 24, 2019 20:55

In videoseminar for I2, it was announced that to limit uncontrolled destructive potential operator "emitting any products" in the composition of all emitting products introduced Pandora. Is there a Pandora in the composition of the modern versions V4 micro and what functions it performs , in addition to restrictive ? Information is needed in order to understand how to improve the efficiency of mental control.
And the second question: if it is necessary to direct the flow in a particular chakra - how it is possible to modulate flow of energy with the aim of imparting specific frequency properties? And is it possible to regulate the direction of flow by a simple change of the location of the device ,in a physical sense - at the level of a specific chakra, and virtual - in certain spatial/temporal realities ?

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Amplifier version V4.

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Sun Mar 24, 2019 23:27

In addition a couple of issues arose: whether to connect the modules of Pandora and possible programming . If Pandora is in the V4 product,as suggested after listening to the webinar.

Мартин

Amplifier version V4.

Post by Мартин » Mon Mar 25, 2019 0:49

It was easier to get two PB and not to break the head, where the paging is the same.

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Amplifier version V4.

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Mon Mar 25, 2019 16:43

Thank You for Your opinion.
I would like if possible to hear the opinion of Michael , as a developer , on the merits of the issues raised.

Андрей Ермаков

Amplifier version V4.

Post by Андрей Ермаков » Mon Mar 25, 2019 18:35

While waiting for the response Michael, 5-6 make homemade PB and apply to your chakras. Can be more to do, it's not tricky 8)

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Amplifier version V4.

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Mon Mar 25, 2019 19:13

Good advice, will try, thanks. But again, interested in the question of programming the micro Y4 using the built-in Pandora ( if it is there), its functionality in the composition of the product, and the question of modulation and frequency conversion , and also : "is it possible to regulate the direction of flow (...) virtual - in certain spatial/temporal realities ?" and not just filling with energy .

Мартин

Amplifier version V4.

Post by Мартин » Mon Mar 25, 2019 19:24

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 16:43
Thank You for Your opinion.
I would like if possible to hear the opinion of Michael , as a developer , on the merits of the issues raised.
Not for that. Yes, I also wonder what he will answer questions, which are partly disclosed before. It is not effectively managed. A new challenge.

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Amplifier version V4.

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Mon Mar 25, 2019 21:33

Found partial answers to the questions here : https://yadi.sk/i/SQb-JIWLgda7s
A large part of the misunderstandings have disappeared.
Dear Martin, no call was not my question - just an attempt of a newbie to understand the details of the process).
If some of my words misunderstood, sorry.

Мартин

Amplifier version V4.

Post by Мартин » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:00

Vitaly, all there is is normally operated. And on account of the agony of choice, I will tell the following. If I didn't have Pandora and amplifier, and would desire to increase the effectiveness of interactions and control situations, I would choose Pandora. Perfect of course at the pendant, then need to swap carry physical products will be gone (the card is not so shabby on the neck, and outside the physical body autoptic disabled). And that if that amount of energy you need, I've already forgotten when he felt the operation of the amplifier, before the bracelets are often eaten it, especially at the time of some events, work situations. And Pandora changes everything, there is no need to masitise amounts of energy to invent ingenious combinations, does the object or structure and there simply is amended, this simplicity is striking, but the EU. If the goal is development, then I would take PA amplifier, then even to think, not what. From the micro to my knowledge disclosed to the manual of the manufacturer, you only need to buy a CPU, case, cable and pan-stick, as I remember all about everything in the region of 10 Tr, Yes, if you have time, it can be interesting to spend.

P/S Michael somewhere by the way it is mentioned, they say you can make softinu for your phone, it will be the amplifier. Subject to the availability of the card at, it would be quite a alternative and innovation.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Amplifier version V4.

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 27, 2019 18:31

Yes, poldini Y4 is Pandora.
Yes, there are homemade (although they are different from factory Y4, in scratch-and would only radiant core, hardly anyone would add to the homemade commercial Pandora or 50 panaceas or something similar, although you can add a homemade Pb).
Yes, the question of comparing the efficiency of translation or physical V4 - complex. They are both slightly different. I prefer the translation for myself, but solely for reasons of convenience, to extra device to lug around - I I2 normally with them (well, more precisely by 1pc in different places of stay).
However, classical physics Y4 is a wonderful thing.
Many of the products overlap partially possible functionality. This is normal and not surprising.
Pandora I most actively use in diving and protection. Although the familiar healer became their "prescribe" to their patients including Pets :) she likes the effect of the changes from the autopilot, especially from anachron. However, first she had questions why the cocoon under anachron looks abnormally :) :) :) :) it was big-big-big surprise despite many years of her personal experience. (you know like in the old humoresque Zhvanetsky - "the doctor Alekseeva in my life seen ffffaa..." :)

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Amplifier version V4.

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:34

Thank you for your detailed answer !
Reading branch with reinforced Pandora products stumbled on a post that most of them Pandora full power uses to enhance and enrich the qualities of the main product ( e.g. PC+Pandora).
As is the case in this case ?
Is it possible to modulate the energy goals of modules of Pandora and that it will give further in terms of quality?
Of their own yet did not try, to cones not to fill out of ignorance)

Modules interested in the following ( quote from another thread):

"- little elephant - hard interactions in soft-infant/harmless form. Soft but very massive analogue 2.6
- leopard - hard interaction signs of rapid selection of variants need high extra energy, the signs eventually built in so to speak. It is both analog 2.6+2.7 supplements+ some quality 2.5
- wind - working with probabilities/worlds/versions (analog 2.5 advanced)
- the inner light work with cocoon/regeneration, energy in yourself, work with the physical body.

Attention. I recommend the use of these modes of Pandora not be in the area of the cocoon of extraneous artifacts except BJ line, their total possible damage or conflict. Pandora will not care. You may not.
In the case of the other BJ as you know this problem in General, no. Here is the exception. I can't write here a "fuse which bypassed this problem the easy way.
Quote:
Added module "water, ocean", changes the sense of reality in which the lives of polzovali Pandora. Can be used with different purposes. Attention - required skills in this state, start the application metered."
And "True view ".
Are there special modules for symbiosis "Pandora+Y4" ?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Amplifier version V4.

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Mar 29, 2019 19:17

Special modules no Y4 has long been not the main product in demand, it made no sense to write something special. Best integration with Pandora undoubtedly I2, there is also no spectacula, just everything was done initially on the basis of and for pandorah basic qualities.
Pandora in new Y4 Y4 entirely serves itself, but that does not stop to take a homemade or commercial pblac of the map and used in conjunction with Y4 in any way.

Мартин

Amplifier version V4.

Post by Мартин » Fri Mar 29, 2019 23:35

Михаил_ wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 18:31
she likes the effect of the changes from the autopilot, especially from anachron. However, first she had questions why the cocoon under anachron looks abnormally :) :) :) :)
There is such a thing, in terms of active changes on autopilot. Clear just what frequencies this is done, what specifically have never tracked. I honestly had a bit of a believe that if you write a plan for your life, for example starting from tomorrow and move from what the real events to really "fantastic", for example, through a floor of year, it all really could happen.
PS. The behavior of people or there Pets, this is not even interesting, it's too easy for PB.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Amplifier version V4.

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:47

By the way, the same lady began to issue anachrony its customers for some time to speed up changes (well, technically she kind of does acupressure and massage, but really is ruled by energy directly, and have very good eyesight), including began to give children :) and very happy with the result. Again - autopilot card. However some of my friends had the map to give, because parents were a little shocked by the price and there mom is okay and dad is European and he understand how a piece of plastic can cost so much well is very difficult, and mom was just scared that her daughter will lose a card issued on to wear... :) :) :) and she will have her husband as-that to settle... had to remove the stress :)
ps of course all very pleased when the product gets to the people who are able to understand and see their work and give detailed feedback, right honey for the soul :)

Мартин

Amplifier version V4.

Post by Мартин » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:37

Мартин wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:00
I've already forgotten when he felt the operation of the amplifier, before the bracelets are often eaten it, especially at the time of some events, work situations.
It was not simple. Decided to check it out after the discussion here and he was half-dead somehow. Outwardly everything is fine, and something inside rolls and is not controlled by it I already. Bulbs havent had of course, the cover I realized the rear covered, but the difference between on/off, ie I work but not like before, he just radiate around them. It's very strange, because I was not carrying, in principle, not much, lying for the most part in the same position for more than a year probably. If not Vitali, wouldn't notice it. :)
Михаил_ wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:47
acupressure and massage deals
There could be better in my opinion. PB really all seals and anomalies in the cocoon takes place, not on time. I what all not clear, they say before, let's go with this and this, and then. Let's say the alternative is not bad if you know the structure of the energy, in the form of Areas with Points. I just channel some scored as much as neuralgia easy went, at night there Area and everything. And on account of Anachrony thanks for the tip, I will consider.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Amplifier version V4.

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 31, 2019 21:17

well, give Y4 in service. Strange... apparently, once it is overloaded (this periodically leads to physical damage of the product, more likely it was noticeable on the glass engraved with a laser, when it "exploded" from the inside. No visible strikes outside. The idea there is nothing to break, unless the microcontroller is not burned ( I have not seen nirazu), but then would not rattled :) termicheskii roll may simply glue (used when assembling into the housing and could from time to time will come unstuck), but it should not affect the functionality at all.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Amplifier version V4.

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 31, 2019 21:18

I frankly think that it works, but compared to everything else began to feel a lot weaker (so to speak compared to the way), but nothing prevents to check. Only the service will take some time because it will require shipment.