AV - vision

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта
AV - vision

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Apr 13, 2012 14:55

on sale AV-vision (the social aspect)
AV «Виденье»

Description:

It so happens that some aspects of real processes in society, far hidden from our eyes. Sometimes this ignorance keeps us in the mood and nerves, but sometimes, because of misunderstanding of the real processes and their causes, we can harm ourselves and others, or simply lose time trying to swim against the current, which we can not see. Is it a good idea?... obviously not worth it.
At the same time in society there is a widely and long used the principle of improving the ability to see is different monocles, late glasses, microscopes and telescopes, in short everything that alters the ability to see. To use AV enough to have special glasses, or other "visual device" and on it or on the box, fasten the sticker. Work with this device, even humorous, is to some extent to change your perception of what is happening.

Version - sticker on the optic apparatus (binoculars, telescope etc.), or in glasses case, you can solar). Layered laser engraved on thin plastic with adhesive backing.

This "social" package not only helps not to lose their social connections during certain processes of personal growth, but it helps to use POSITIVE mechanisms of the society as efficiently as possible, creating around himself, regardless of his status of a node, effectively using social algorithms. In addition, this set of products creates a mosaic of additional useful properties to be used at will by the operator.

All products leave in their work with society "footprint" behind them remains at least partially balanced part of society, i.e. one where positive and constructive algorithms begin to Wake up and lead.

Шломо

Re: AV-vision

Post by Шломо » Wed Aug 22, 2012 14:51

Incorrect don't know whether my feelings from AV,had a chance as they say to touch the product,but rather held in the left hand for 5 minutes,after which the day was observed the following changes:clear my head,well, as if all the garbage was removed, the solution of the most priority problems came as if by themselves,even was surprised that everything is much easier than it seemed before,ie found a way out.I think I am not mistaken that is the effect from AV,not a coincidence,as I this day was pretty tired after the daily duty,and the norm of the average statistical human activity brain activity is reduced and without proper sleep and rest is unlikely to experience such a stimulating burst of activity of thinking(well I was in terms of decision-making before the previously set ourselves the questions, solutions to their pressing problems as they say).I wonder what glasses I our,and a telescope and binoculars I have.It might still AV will also actively to Express themselves and without the presence of these items? or just weaker?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 22, 2012 15:16

Will certainly, just glasses you can take sun with little shading for example, or just transparent. And then it will be something like a ritual :) increased activation status of the AV.
But of course both passively and remotely (as part of a General system Ax) AV will work.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Sep 08, 2012 13:00

By the way, AV glasses help not only to tune in and see any processes socialnyh interactions, but also revealed an interesting aspect of the vision of fullness of certain information structures, i.e. allow to clearly distinguish between illusion (quite dense) as your own and really meshed with the World of information, a very useful characteristic for separating frequently, though quite plausible, convincing, but empty husks, (malicious or not) distort the perception of reality.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:11

Yes, this is one of the algorithms of the product, I forgot to write about it? well, not terrible, generally, the series Ah my works "by itself" under the Supervisory host.