Youth VIP version.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Youth VIP version.

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:01

Tomorrow the office will finally go to send the first sets of VIP youth.
In this connection I, some time watching the product in person, I decided to bring some information to the public.
1. as with all top products, the VIP-youth is in the structure of their prices are a significant discount. Because the client has paid the advance gets kit youth standard in the form of a bonus and since it is a unique product of substraction I have time (and only I, production not to do so), is approximately equal to the time that would have gone for the manufacture of 2 dozen pendants Panacea.
So expensive, but it really is cheap.
2. I'm not vain, in the description of this version of the system panacea-youth, frightened that can take it out of production or raise the price. While I made the first sets, warp reality, even took me to frightening dimensions. It should be noted that this occurs in the manufacture of the object, i.e. the data is "shake" the recipient is not already affected. The reason is that this product could significantly change a person's life and, as a consequence, his "pairing" with the world for a long period. Changing it I turn the "wave".
For example in my lab for no apparent reason lost power ( with auxiliary generator, which was lost - not clear), a strange condition felt by the relatives, there were anomalies with all the equipment, how many burned and broken in spite of the total stabilization before each instance of "born" into the light - it boggles the mind. Despite the fact that all the equipment I have been trained to do this and other strange products. Ie all anomalous events usually do not affect the equipment in any way. Similarly behaved just the first stabilizers, but it felt weaker.
3. VIP youth instead of 3 cards has 3 metal plates are made by e-technology.
for each buyer - plate has a unique personal program. They're coated with a matrix (like the matrix 1.0 Lite 3.0, panacea, etc.) made PERSONALLY for that person. plate is converted into the carrier of E and is loaded by the system a panacea-youth.
4. when you create a unique program from the buyer gathers some information related to his perception at an earlier age. This allows more precise adjustment to his condition of youth
5. in the VIP version includes an additional program that was not included in the standard and Lite versions related with several biological systems of the body.

6. I did 1 plate DEMO. It is not configured to a specific person. But it can be read in the photo, or "posuban" in the office. It has a small visual defect (edge is not smooth) in the commercial versions it is not.
Photos later lay out here.
The fact that the plate is not personalized, of course weakens its action, but they felt not even really touch people....eeeee... pretty bad.
7. changes in price or withdrawal from sale for this product may at the end of March. Reason - well, strictly connected with my personal time and its distribution in the various cases.<

Петрос

Re: Youth VIP version.

Post by Петрос » Fri Jan 13, 2012 15:45

:) what thing (could not resist)

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Fri Jan 13, 2012 15:48

I roller 1.5 months look, somehow, even the habit has become, look at the dancing men and SELA becomes :) (hmm, not the topic of course :? )

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Fri Jan 13, 2012 17:09

Михаил_ wrote:7. changes in price or withdrawal from sale for this product may at the end of March. Reason - well, strictly connected with my personal time and its distribution in the various cases.
this applies to the VIP version or the entire series, well, except for free

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jan 13, 2012 17:41

This only applies to VIP version. The other is a serial and may be made without my direct involvement.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Jan 13, 2012 21:23

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jan 13, 2012 22:44

on a demo instance, as I wrote above, screw up the edge (uneven, at this zoomed in photo shows more than in reality).
Otherwise it functions close to a personalized version, i.e. the sense that you can feel. For sensitive audience and photo.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:27

as before, this matrix what is the center differs from the free
SAL
GAU
OUX

Малика

Post by Малика » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:48

The feeling from such a strong photo, I feel a bit "like a hedgehog" :oops:
(maybe a little not so expressed, but while in a head more suitable definition comes :? right again drunk..)

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:51

When you look at the pictures the focus is blurred and begin to feel soft... is called "impact". :D

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jan 14, 2012 13:24

for each VIP-inflicted youth of the matrix (there's more on the rim) personalized for a specific person.
Thus the matrix in the photo is different for everyone.
Another thing is that it is not personalized (as in the photo - demo, there are all made a little differently, but the feeling was close to VIP-personal). The matrix in particular is able to process E-source product and another thing to homemade is not useful, because it takes into account features of the product.
In addition, this is a full matrix, are made from scratch to short matrix. The one posted on the thread yet slightly simplified. It is made from the last, short level.
Actually the basic program youth applied to the product otherwise (laser projection and holographic processing).

Capacity of the product is that it is possible, you should use metered (depends on person).
At least shipping several sets at once, I was somewhat overloaded.
Ie there is a potential for a gradual disclosure.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sat Jan 14, 2012 15:38

A strong piece. Yesterday touched at the physical level. And then another signal is kept 4 hours probably, and played very easily. For some reason, it seems to me that there is something very ancient, something Dating back to the past. To me, it seems. I know that it can be. But first check your guesses here. Is there something like that? And the hole is for what, the chain?
Михаил_ wrote: i.e. there is the potential for a gradual disclosure.
And you can feel it too.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jan 14, 2012 17:16

in the kit, as the panacea of the youth "standard" - 3 pieces.
2 under the insole of the Shoe (or shoes if it is possible, for example a band-aid fix) and one in his pocket for the keys, neck, and so on.
The hole - not to lose. Lace, chain, ribbon or something....
in principle, all 3 are interchangeable and for the minimal impact is enough 1pcs floating.
ancient? well... maybe I'm just there took into account a wider range of possible processes and decisions, somehow it's hard to share in the ancient-modern and so on.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sun Jan 15, 2012 14:06

The first time I skimmed through it,and also has an Association with something ancient,or made in the vacuum of space :? today is a little better tuned in the photo,dramatically improved mood and a feeling that ready to go and move mountains...can you imagine what people feel from the VIP version.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Jan 15, 2012 14:26

Вячеслав. wrote:imagine that people feel from the VIP version.
Feeling good,mountains not yet turned,but the simulator has travelled 50% more than usual :)
Pop up constantly long-forgotten images from my childhood.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sun Jan 15, 2012 16:37

Andrew,thanks for the reply,there is room to grow.

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Jan 15, 2012 20:55

I watched this last night in my sleep. And it is thanks to only a few times looking at the picture above /by the way seen an increase in sleep amount after contemplation on the photo above/. In addition, some of the situations in my dream, illustrated very well the source of some hidden psychological blocks. :D Judging by the situation and mood, I think that the Panacea-the Youth is working on addressing these concerns-blocks automatically. that, of course, does not rule out conscious work on themselves/. :) Like manipura-anahata there is Nai more, IMHO of course, all individually/.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Sun Jan 15, 2012 23:05

Михаил_ wrote:... and one in his pocket for the keys, neck, and so on.
The hole - not to lose. Lace, chain, ribbon or something....
Michael, You recommended previously wearing, alternating left-sprva and write here is simply "lace" and so those can be in the center of the torso, apparently.
question: the alternation is not necessary for the VIP version or not so important for the other versions too?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 16, 2012 0:23

it is useful to alternate. But it can be done hours, for example at home. and out on the lace and neck, for example.
in General, the thing came out really awesome :) well that my relatives arrived. :) in the manufacturing process .... it was a funny show. Some type of faint almost crashed from the local anomalies.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Mon Jan 16, 2012 19:35

Why alternate need just the top? About alternation in footwear was never mentioned. Shoes to alternate left-right has no meaning?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 16, 2012 19:50

Shoes periodically removed. Therefore, the alternation is at the level of a signal - no signal, the effect is clearly not continuous. You can alternate and shoes.

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Mar 06, 2012 0:20

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Feeling good,mountains not yet turned,but the simulator has travelled 50% more than usual
Andrey Kabanovwhether, and how /if, of course, not too personal/ effects of P-Youth-VIP to the present time?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:50

I only start now to use it, I left and did not take with them the valuable artifact.
What I mentioned before ( which appeared the desire to Shasta) are brought to life.

Take part in the lottery for another couple of climbs
at the Whitney
and Half House

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:10

Thank you.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:20

Everything goes to planned, today came the results of the lottery,we won the opportunity of climbing to Whitney :ay September 9, climb! Have to go 22 miles per day, rising to a height of 4200 m.
Attitude with the beautiful youth, come up with unexpected ideas, which I presume to translate the last to go to the office to Africa on Safari :)