AFd - Artifact food

Маг.нет
Re: Artifact food

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Dec 04, 2013 16:45

The random result.......
About persimmon, relatives, eat fruit without "information treatments", and I mandatory a part (often it turns out for himself, although it'll personalise) through the Artifact of the Food a day or two running. So I placed 4 pieces on the map and noticed that after a short time, a couple of pieces (which were located outside of the map, next to a vase) relatives took a bite and immediately threw, asked the reason - the persimmon was very astringent and tart (large enough inside orange and quite pitted, looks ripe, beautiful, juicy enough and not very thick), is quite impossible, frustrating all at once pulls in a mouth (their words). In General, the relatives in order to rectify the situation remains decided to perepoloshit by placing overnight in a freezer, and yesterday morning taking attili, but Primorska much that has not helped (their words, not tried it myself), the astringency was gone and astringent effect remained, and the taste of say no almost - thrown. Now I decided to try the persimmon with card (a little less than 2 days), bitten (without expectations, but not much hope.......), and it's so delicious (!), juicy, sweet and not knits, to tell relatives they didn't believe until we tried the ones with the maps (like others), in General, is now one of the cards seized from me in General use)))))))

Sincerely, MAG.no

Гуга

Post by Гуга » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:35

just ripe and all

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:50

of course it may be so, but our opinion on this question while is different from yours, examine on.......

Sincerely, MAG.no