Strange anomalies

Волхв
Strange anomalies

Post by Волхв » Tue Jan 03, 2012 15:48

There are strange anomalies. Tonight I suffered a strange attack. As usual slept in the bandage "Obviously". Dreams do become vivid and interesting I already wrote on this forum. Dream colorful dream completely content neutral. Sleeping on your left side. Suddenly from above came a hand grazed my right shoulder and disappeared behind. I instantly woke up. Anyone in the room. The door is closed. Shoulder burns. I went to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. On her shoulder was clearly visible band. And deposited it was not five fingers, but something flat. Cell I photographed this band. Then within an hour I have made selection of energy – I felt unmotivated panic attack and began to freeze. This is despite the fact that the room was the heat. The time was 04.30 min (02.30 Mosk.BP.). Again I was only able to sleep about six.
At the time of the attack on me was БЖ2.0 on the left hand and БЖ2.6 on the right. Under the pillow of the SS and SB.
What could it be?
Was not observed if one of the carriers of bracelets similar anomalies at this time?
For fans pohohmit answer immediately – he was sober.

Волхв

Re: Strange anomalies

Post by Волхв » Tue Jan 03, 2012 15:51

In the morning put in this room СК1М in the mode of cleaning the premises from the negative. After a couple of days to translate in a mode of harmonization.

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Tue Jan 03, 2012 16:08

Yesterday me, snake in the dream, knee biting, again 5-6 +) at 6 times woke up to real pain. But no traces.

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Jan 03, 2012 19:55

I have several in different periods are/ were some anomalies. Until the experiments on some sort of effect on me. Last time I remembered of this:
Михаил_ wrote:what is incomprehensible? These phenomena in themselves much an anomaly. They are generally not supposed to be here.
A recommendation, direct contact not to enter, the manifestation of the anomaly - removed deliberately(for example by setting to the generality of the world or to move the object from itself, not by distance, but according to the branches of reality). Eye contact with eyes - avoid (although for many it is not dangerous, but there is no desire to check up if everything is not hypnotizability in the presence of 3.0).
In General, this should not be. Ie are they intervention beyond the norm and then to mouth. Well, more precisely they have not interfered with like (or could not), but I'm not clear the reason for such a conspicuous appearance, though perhaps there was a calculation that goes unnoticed.
Council. If there are still these strange guys, imagine that You have a fake ID signed by me with some authority(no matter what) and mentally ask the object to explain the cause of the manifestation and interest, upon presentation of his ID as well mentally. Other actions are not taken. Can not clearly explain how and why this will work (don't ask), but it must have some influence, while in the framework of the manifestations of the law...
CIT. from here

From the moment I gave this ID has no such anomalies. Felt a lot calmer and confident way I present myself that when I go to sleep the document ID and hand-painted, Michael, lies always next to my cocoon. And that's all. Recommend. 8) /

Волхв

Post by Волхв » Tue Jan 03, 2012 20:04

bofara
Buddy, thanks for the reminder about ID. Will take note of this.

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Jan 03, 2012 20:06

the Magus,

:ay

Волхв

Post by Волхв » Tue Jan 03, 2012 20:07

It would be interesting to hear more the opinion of the Michael.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Tue Jan 03, 2012 20:24

[quote="Magus"]unmotivated panic attack and began to freeze[/quote
All this is strange..... Yesterday I did could not sleep, also had some sort of panic that someone will come and hurt even apparently removed, so it was visible and it was very cold, just a foot of ice and shivering, fell asleep in termoskan and under two blankets in the morning what koshmariki dreamed of. If I hadn't read your message, I thought that this is my issue. Today the day was quite normal.
Do you likethe Magus? All right? How's the shoulder?

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Tue Jan 03, 2012 20:26

Волхв wrote: Suddenly from above, there appeared a hand, grazed my right shoulder and disappeared behind.
Horrified to ask a question, the hand of a man? That you're his subject scared :cry:

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Tue Jan 03, 2012 20:33

Maybe this is due to Christmas coming, at this time in my evil spirits aktiviziruyutsya.

Волхв wrote:I instantly woke up.
, that is, it was in a dream, I in reality appeared scratch? At first I did not understand, thought you were still awake.

Волхв

Post by Волхв » Tue Jan 03, 2012 21:50

the Yip
And you Carvalho? All right? How's the shoulder?
The day also passed without incident. Shoulder slightly pulled. The head kind of bad. Feel some ambivalence.

Волхв

Post by Волхв » Tue Jan 03, 2012 21:56

the Yip
horrified to ask a question, the hand of a man? That you're his subject scared
I did not understand. It happened so fast and unexpectedly. There was some bright colorful dream, absolutely neutral and suddenly the top POPs, and went over the shoulder. And the trail-it is flat and not from the fingers.

Волхв

Post by Волхв » Tue Jan 03, 2012 22:09

the Yip
the fact is, it was in a dream, I in reality appeared scratch? At first I did not understand, thought you were still awake.
The fact of the matter is that the arm and was scratching in my sleep. I woke up feeling like the physical that I was disturbed on the shoulder. The scratch burned. I went into the bathroom and saw it firsthand, and captured on a cell phone. Interestingly you can see photo scratches - straight line, was proscribe somewhere along two inches.
All this is strange.
Yes, and I see no one I yesterday something strange was going on. Vaughn and AKVO snake bite.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Tue Jan 03, 2012 22:10

Yeah, be sure to write tomorrow how you're doing. Maybe Michael will clarify the situation :shock:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:54

In BJ there are a number of modules that your subconscious mind may not always be able to run itself (because of the real threat that no significant, this later being raskachennyh and in good contact with the consciousness, the subconscious does not permit this already).
modules such as the suit at maximum protection (well if this is after the attack and to eliminate contact =channel, abuse is not necessary).
group shockproof (it can be immediately in this situation) exactly as 10 warriors.

The above quotation which was the Board ID was not in this case, but to apply the advice.
(and he sighed, imagining how much you will have to document these K :) )
In General, the main thing is not to get scared. The main weapon against You is your own fear.
Things like increased energy, a change in the condition of the premises and more. may be of interest to your person and / or premises. Maybe there's long been someone who "lived" intangible and used e.g. to feed your dreams. And here is the bummer due to the greater direct protection. And so it's a shame it was that tried to drive.
It is likely that Tom and all. In any case, even with a cold - not dangerous. Frost is your attunement to the object (well, martenici he rebound from his cold and he wants to eat energy human).
Just having a home (in the sense of thinking within the home or residential quarter) a Ghost. Nothing dangerous and nothing surprising.
On the street for example for a tree branch to carpatica. But we do not sit in this house.
Ie treat it - including bed linen. Your personal potential, even without BJ, and the UK is enough to to solve these problems.

In the case of AKVO, I suspect that this dismantling associated with global use of the holo-system is a panacea and a snake - the projection of the totem serpent, which was hooked. I think also itself will cease.

In other words, strengthening their capabilities, we get and new interactions. The child also initially lying down while the baby. Then starts to roll over, crawl, walk, run, etc. :)
While expanding the range of what he sees and who and what interacts. Fills his in the process a few totally not afraid of cones.

In addition (I think I'm about right otcdiagnostictools both cases) may be of course other reasons.
In particular, now the whole world is in a funny stage of its development (see the topic about the effects of 3.0 the last few posts) and therefore may slightly "increase" the intensity of the interactions of different forces. And media of the BZ in this new world look like a bright person. But I don't think it's bad :) and certainly not dangerous.
The one who can hurt people the most is himself... if it's too sensitive. And sometimes these are trying to use other people or other forces.<

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:13

Михаил_ wrote:Such things as increased energy, a change in the condition of the premises and more. may be of interest to your person and / or premises. Maybe there's long been someone who "lived" intangible and used e.g. to feed your dreams. And here is the bummer due to the greater direct protection. And so it's a shame it was that tried to drive.
When already asleep came up with this idea :)

Игнациус

Post by Игнациус » Wed Jan 04, 2012 15:28

well, anything sometimes happens. in the real world sometimes as "behind the glass".
and in the dream today, around the representatives of the different "forces", everyone is trying to reshape itself, to grab some artifacts - had to improvise - "the powers of the earth protect us from the darkness."
and why only this... fantasy I have not read...

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Jan 04, 2012 15:39

Михаил_ wrote:...he sighed, imagining how much you will have to document these K :) ...
Didn't want to take Your time. I don't know that You need to document these XIV. Sorry.

Волхв

Post by Волхв » Wed Jan 04, 2012 16:14

the Yip
Yeah, be sure to write tomorrow how you're doing.
I'm alive. Everything is fine. The night passed quietly. However has not yet removed the "Obviously" couldn't sleep.

Волхв

Post by Волхв » Wed Jan 04, 2012 16:27

Michael_
Thanks for the detailed explanation. Probably all it really is. I used to when I slept in the room noticed that at night is the occasional creak of the floorboards. Remember that my wife used to complain that she could hear at night the sound of dripping water. Even got up checked whether all the valves are closed.
Today after a day of cleaning the room with СК1М already felt that the atmosphere in the room changed. Even the acoustics in the room changed.

димыч

Post by димыч » Wed Jan 04, 2012 17:02

and I'm over the stabilizer sleep: -) first, I have it on the shelf, just standing there, but there it is available to all outsiders views and hands, so put it in the sofa, at his feet.
first, was afraid it would be something not very good, was normal, even feeling normal.
I'll try again now anchors deliver in connection with the new location, for a good night's sleep and harmonizing and all that.
and about anomalies - probably rowdy house :) I do not know whether to drive or to negotiate.
usually cajole a bowl of water put, well as people say.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Wed Jan 04, 2012 18:29

Came here relatively recently. Made an interesting suggestion: a child with him. I sent, then it was the most interesting, he was involved in the window and there was something I had never seen. Some region of the disintegration of the, Inferno, as the Chaos, where shapes fall apart and nothing in it even close to human was not. Alien to us and all the living area, absolutely. Sleep can't name it, all were aware but the state of consciousness was not the same as in everyday life. Actually, if I suddenly agreed, then there would be the formation of "unborn child" on the subtle planes with the needed characteristics? Or is not really at all? Oh, would burn me in the middle ages, the only way. :) However, some argue that still burned. :)
P. S. This is the desired branch. She expands the ideas about the strange things that can happen with people. Really think people need to know themselves and be able to trace yourself to the subconscious programs, the glitches are very easy to run or wishful thinking.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jan 04, 2012 20:29

I've heard two similar stories from people I can trust.
My mom in the dream, someone, like alien did three injections in the stomach. In the morning the stomach was three bloody points from injections.
The second case is a member of my staff in the morning it was alien and took a blood sample from a vein, trace it I saw too.
I think that such cases happens a lot, just people are silent about it,so the theme really useful.

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Jan 04, 2012 20:46

Андрей Кабанков wrote:...I Think such incidents happens a lot, just people are silent about it,so the theme really useful.
I was still 2 cases on are the effects on me before, but I didn't write about babe, the first time it was someone black, did not look like a man, which gave me some leg currents had and told me. The second time, after a few days the first one was white, which is right in the brain "bzzz-Bigg" some currents procedury did, very quickly, then wrote about the case in the theme "Deck Dvorkin"to a certain curiosity about my identity. Then another was a case wrote herepost 532, and then...

Is. Yes there is. Even cases. Almost every time I sleep. But there is no experiments on the direct impact or scanning me.

After the ID - only conversations, and some kind of training, which I consciously do not remember very much. But you know what is possible. :shock: No one but me tries to touch it. Until then, was not so calm.

Sooner or later I will deal with the reason for such attention. I'm an ordinary man, never magic or esoterica did. None of my family, the relatives, too.

p. S. sometimes in my mind some thoughts to come about the fact that BJ is not a good thing. I KNOW already, I'm sure that's not how I BJ technology really like them and will use further. But I will think who is imposing on me.
Last edited by bofara on Wed Jan 04, 2012 20:58, edited 1 time in total.

Константин.

Post by Константин. » Wed Jan 04, 2012 20:57

We are all ordinary people here:) look like this :)

I can tell you my next story 4 or 5 years ago:

I was engaged then to study, or rather an introduction to the tree of Sephiroth. BJ was not yet in me.
Falling asleep, falling asleep almost already see the scene: I lay on the couch some indoor special.
A man stands at my feet. Of course I was amazed from the picture seen, because I remember that just fell asleep at home and this is not a house, and who is this man? Who are you?
did not introduce himself, said that the long-watched-watching, and touched my foot with her index finger. Shock slammed powerfully me, until the head has passed.
Woke up immediately, no burn, but the place was sick on the foot much.

With the advent of my BJ repeated such things are not repeated.