Strange anomalies

Анатолик
Re: Strange anomalies

Post by Анатолик » Mon Oct 12, 2015 22:29

By the way, not long ago, with the team gathered on the Bank of the river, at our usual place, a lot of vassline were there))) And of course laughter in the midst of a drunken river flowed, then went to "open air", and then to a nightclub... In General super shoes. the mother did not worry, and that's when alternation 4 days I felt that heavy with most of the negative something, in the dream, I found myself on the same place on "our" river, sit, relax, laugh at everyone but if someone is not familiar next to a man and a woman so disgusting and terribly began to laugh, that my smile fell and I realized that next to me not the people... the Benefit of a little has gained the automatics to fly away from suspicious places far away... Now I understand what bachanalia happen in the real world together with the spirits (of which there are partners, and other people do not suspect) when drinking in the place ))) something there is not drawn any more!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Oct 16, 2015 14:05

Анатолик wrote:passing
B And your statement is in my view incorrect
Yes, he is here is not correct - I mean in the bath, I demolished it :) glad that I was on the forum there and colleagues rarely shares the shake and write :) But the freebie is over. Came the days of "Delita" :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Oct 16, 2015 14:08

Анатолик wrote:by the Way, not long ago, with the team gathered on the Bank of the river, at our usual place, a lot of vassline were there))) And of course laughter in the midst of a drunken river flowed, then went to "open air", and then to a nightclub... In General super shoes. the mother did not worry, and that's when alternation 4 days I felt that heavy with most of the negative something, in the dream, I found myself on the same place on "our" river, sitting rest, everyone laughs, but if someone is not familiar next to a man and a woman so disgusting and terribly began to laugh, that my smile fell and I realized that next to me not the people... the Benefit of a little has gained the automatics to fly away from suspicious places far away... Now I understand what bachanalia happen in the real world together with the spirits (of which there are partners, and other people do not suspect) when drinking in the place ))) something there is not drawn any more!
In this world, You are absolutely right, creates some very funny things... in the global plan.
We can safely say that most just do not know what is happening even if he sees the individual parts and circuits.
About the night time - Yes, but there are other amazing nuances. However unfortunately it's a long story, but we will continue.
Overall it is in contact with the subject that there is a dream for MOST (not that there is a General dream-like instrument).

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:26

Tonight with a child there was a strange case...

Went to other other end of town in an unfamiliar area and instead take the bridge and decided to climb above the... (to reduce the road :) ). Fell in the dark in a dark place with mud knee-deep on the road where the trucks pass :) In the area of meat...
Got through to me - I took him out on the phone for 40 minutes... all put (for some abnormal place...). Led him to a familiar place, where in summer many times traveled by Bicycle - then consciousness is caught in a familiar area and went on foot alone...

More interestingly another - charge at the time of the call in your smartphone, the child was a 4% - say 40 minutes at a temperature of -2..-4 degrees and when we met back in the center of the city - the charge remained at 4%. The phone was improvised at (which is kind of weak), but nonetheless precritical situation, its to save battery life enough! (taxi on the roads will not work... only the truck is a good...)

Thank You, Michael! :D

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 12, 2015 14:59

Unfortunately, this option (a float charge or hold a charge) I have personally never operated by conscious desire and manifests itself only when absolutely necessary :) ... but the reverse (fast fit in certain situations, battery consumption on the function at) is frequent...

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sun May 15, 2016 4:37

Please tell me how easier to get rid of the film when closing the eyes.
What Blizzard is techno mechanical. Even in color...

Raised the old problem of today, or rather yesterday went..

Try and thread in two places to rant and eaters of threads to run but not very efficiently.
If repeated feel to sunwscsa designer ties have.

The right would have something interesting broadcast and then some sort of Blizzard is highly technical

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun May 15, 2016 4:53

1. In the Blizzard like in the pink noise disk A. Patrushev "theta meditation" may be a semantic signal that is absorbed on another level as an axiom without audit and critical appraisal.
2. if it's techno stream it is difficult to say how. You can try different modes of screening (BZ/ск1м, etc.) and other things.
3. if it's not modern (and the chance is great that an old problem is just the visualization of added and the signal was), it is necessary to have a session with a dip to see this in the ISS, to remove the causes, but if the modern, then otsloicu more complicated, because the signal is usually large. Yes, contacts can work. Ideal I2 in the mode of breaking ties (special emitter) or normal mode de-socialization :) but the latter mode is not planned for access (requires neatness threat). Well I was on the principle of what you see in front of you and close that and say.....
And as well, on the activator/stabilizer including a homemade disconnection + process to stop
and so on... you can try the special cleaning.

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Sun May 15, 2016 12:23

АндрейКо wrote:please Tell me how easier to get rid of the film when closing the eyes.
a) to write down as much detail as possible. To try to play is not turning a blind eye.
b) try to control cartoons mental if goes well, then off you can simply intention.

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Sun May 15, 2016 13:00

АндрейКо wrote:please Tell me how easier to get rid of the film when closing the eyes.
Dense physical burden and a good sleep make of man a perfect piece of meat. Even easier just a rum and coke, but I would not recommend it. :evil:

p.s. I caught myself yesterday thinking that as 4 wearing no shit in life happens for several months in a row. There is certainly a problem, but on another level, everything is banal and predictable. One side dull, the other is better to read about than personally face.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sun May 15, 2016 14:52

Thank you! Passed out quickly and slept well! I'll figure it out - like a signal from the past.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri May 20, 2016 18:06

Not sure I saw this broadcast something stratopedon in recent nasaames. Just in the area of our country. There was a program for hundreds of years; And the owners of this thing.... was also. To me then all of this is veeeery did not like.

Тимоша

Post by Тимоша » Thu Jan 26, 2017 14:36

Decided to move here message here in the topic. Was seen the anomaly, after the second day of the seminar. Emerged a friend after Hiking in the personal worlds. Located behind the right shoulder, like a man with wings, a humanoid form of dark color.
Upon contact, calls himself a warden. On the question of what you need, see said. Why are you looking at? That is not escaped.
What are you waiting for? Wait until the sun rises, soon all will know yourself. But not aggressive, just sits there and watches.
Maybe someone faced that comrade? Am I really so dangerous that to me the warden ushers, funny)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jan 26, 2017 14:43

Тимоша wrote:were observed anomaly after the second day of the seminar. Emerged a friend after Hiking in the personal worlds. Located behind the right shoulder, like a man with wings, a humanoid form of dark color. Upon contact, calls himself a warden. On the question of what you need, see said. Why are you looking at? That is not escaped.
Who the Fox , who comes to protein , and you put the Paladin to not Seagal on other Worlds )))Joke

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:54

Тимоша wrote:Decided to move here message here in the topic. Was seen the anomaly, after the second day of the seminar. Emerged a friend after Hiking in the personal worlds. Located behind the right shoulder, like a man with wings, a humanoid form of dark color.
Upon contact, calls himself a warden. On the question of what you need, see said. Why are you looking at? That is not escaped.
What are you waiting for? Wait until the sun rises, soon all will know yourself. But not aggressive, just sits there and watches.
Maybe someone faced that comrade? Am I really so dangerous that to me the warden ushers, funny)
The subject is so closed (removed from the consciousness), that raises attention. It's already passed.
More about this is in the discussion/feedback after the free parts I have on the forum, later part it will take.