OZ

Малика
Re: OZ

Post by Малика » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:18

Druid, congratulations !
Turned out great Trinity: Red, Akvo and Druid :)

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:22

Can not the topic, but see some braking action and effects modules from БЖ2.x when wearing OZ. Hope it pass faster.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jan 06, 2012 13:49

the as 3.0 and obviously the resultant of OZ, implies the action of other methods, but not modules BZ - braking course, and will be! the deeper you can get into this state, the less will be running the modules, but the stronger will be the alternative - actually using oz

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Jan 06, 2012 13:52

Thank you.

димыч

Post by димыч » Fri Jan 06, 2012 16:53

Firs, and I that night sleeping with the matrix under the pillow and Nitsche so tolerable, though the dream has changed-often I Wake up-sit back and sleep again. Nervously he slept. And dreams disassembly kakieto.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jan 06, 2012 16:56

Either I'm not here ,or skis are not the Udut.. I wrote the matrix,put it in my pocket when I had 2.0 ,3.0,panacea bracelets , stickers, youth, Svetlitsa super, well and so on trifles next. The arm is mounted and under ....on it sat and like the monkey with the glasses... no. Or I'm in this coma now ,I can't understand anything. Just stopper. I want to feel and empty. First, like matter filling the body ,and then boom, everything stopped. The Internet to me.
Usually I feel everything at once. And there's nothing. Began before new year's number with 28 and is still in a coma. Hear everything ,see but as in a fog ,it's time to come out from there , and got into don't know. This was already after Kryon(books) but now in addition to Bruce Lipton "Biology of cells while nothing beyond not read. Anywhere especially not intermeddle, because the forum before the holidays even read once was,there was a lot.
It's time for myself to draw the "EXIT" and ..or is this offset somewhere?
Michael , even the stabilizer n1 does not help. Endorphins ,Explorer and Navigator with MP3 here and get now.
Maybe it's a new year overweight ,plus pressure. +... az :oops: and now the body just gives the opportunity to relax?
Not drink 31 ito a little champagne ,pure SIP. Therefore, kamatoz strange.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Fri Jan 06, 2012 17:05

Malik, I really like Your screen saver. Very :o .

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Fri Jan 06, 2012 17:31

For myself, I've learned one thing and it is very seriously brought me to a new level of awareness. There are two modes of wear of the matrix OZ and everyone else too. But on the lake I have a good feel. So, passive mode. I wear the matrix with him, normally it is transferred, even at night, though the day - there was no tension, 24 hours a day. Yes, there are some things that can be called "event-driven anomalies" - the small and large miracles, a pleasant coincidence, etc. It affects me, it's fine.
There is another mode. I call it the true or the worker. This is when consciously reading the mind in the matrix and immersed there. And here, Yes - it's hard. There is a completely different type of vibration, very strong, very made. It was difficult to hold focus on difficult, but that's where it begins for me a real entry into the state. How it reflects, is not going to write, I want to watch. I think it affects things at their true energy level directly, bypassing the physical form or shell. Voobshem, I have a feeling that I dug up a diamond, is finally more than genuine, truly real. Next to the possibilities the second state Event all Miracles fade away into the background. Of course that all of what I said above - a Purely My Subjective Perception.

Малика

Post by Малика » Fri Jan 06, 2012 17:53

рыжая wrote:I really like Your screen saver. Very
Thank you :) az

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jan 06, 2012 18:19

Lille, well you have a little experience with 3.0, and that there is no effect.
And kamatoz - already a big girl, you need to think before alcohol... from his release from 40 days to six months is when large doses or need to be able to include in the body obhodnyak when he appears just as poison(gets locked and does not come inside) only then to drink it why?.
It is only its content in the blood falls there after a short time, and the energy and the cocoon overall impact in the long term.
And OZ is somewhat prohibitive even compared to the normal 3.0
Cleaning build yourself - maybe faster would be better. (by itself, the cold indicator is there for that reason).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jan 06, 2012 18:21

рыжая wrote:I'm here for myself, learned one thing and it is very seriously brought me to a new level of awareness. There are two modes of wear of the matrix OZ and everyone else too. But on the lake I have a good feel. So, passive mode. I wear the matrix with him, normally it is transferred, even at night, though the day - there was no tension, 24 hours a day. Yes, there are some things that can be called "event-driven anomalies" - the small and large miracles, a pleasant coincidence, etc. It affects me, it's fine.
There is another mode. I call it the true or the worker. This is when consciously reading the mind in the matrix and immersed there. And here, Yes - it's hard. There is a completely different type of vibration, very strong, very made. It was difficult to hold focus on difficult, but that's where it begins for me a real entry into the state. How it reflects, is not going to write, I want to watch. I think it affects things at their true energy level directly, bypassing the physical form or shell. Voobshem, I have a feeling that I dug up a diamond, is finally more than genuine, truly real. Next to the possibilities the second state Event all Miracles fade away into the background. Of course that all of what I said above - a Purely My Subjective Perception.
well, in General somewhere so that ie says it all - correctly. just be careful. Possible overload not too shabby.

елей

Post by елей » Fri Jan 06, 2012 19:15

Yes, of course, dimych.. I just have the flu. Was.
Last edited by елей on Fri Jan 06, 2012 19:26, edited 1 time in total.

Константин.

Post by Константин. » Fri Jan 06, 2012 19:23

I really like it and very close, you can tell the native phenomenon, when without any modules can do.
The state is 3.0 as it would be is forgotten in life, and when the 3.0 was not immediately clear how to manage all this "native" when it. But with the emergence of O3 - became everything in its place. all became clear and it all came back:)
The state is working everyday and not very powerful.
While 3.0 is now remembered very much. I intuitively have long been waiting for a full 3.0 in the form of opportunities and status.
I am so much dearer than with modules from earlier versions.

Константин.

Post by Константин. » Fri Jan 06, 2012 19:28

only here I began to write now like a foreigner:)

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:15

Also I join in the congratulations! az That's the real New year! With gifts!!! Great!

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:47

Михаил_ wrote:Lille, well you have a little experience with 3.0, and that there is no effect.
And kamatoz - already a big girl, you need to think before alcohol... from his release from 40 days to six months is when large doses or need to be able to include in the body obhodnyak when he appears just as poison(gets locked and does not come inside) only then to drink it why?.
It is only its content in the blood falls there after a short time, and the energy and the cocoon overall impact in the long term.
And OZ is somewhat prohibitive even compared to the normal 3.0
Cleaning build yourself - maybe faster would be better. (by itself, the cold indicator is there for that reason).

Michael, well, I NEWW for a year and 3.0 every day ,working with him. I'm not that disease and so on. I status, which actually is now and it started before the holidays .Just a stupor and all. And 03 did not feel. Went to visit a friend they tortured me with questions. Look at me and say that it wasn't me. No me on the spot. Not that I am. And I don't understand what happened. But stayed outside the city ,have returned home less a head. There is another matter.But here again ..

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:39

As for the glut of titles I like that are closer to optimal area :)

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:43

Of Yip, You have already tried OZ? :shock:

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:09

Only Mikhail does not give :wink:

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Mon Jan 09, 2012 22:23

Michael. I bought a gorgeous bracelet of African turquoise (for the first time found this - almost in the rough, so rough but with a certain charm (I'm talking about the bracelet :) ).The question is, if I it will cause the matrix 0.3 is forever? That is, then it will be impossible to turn, say, the same 3.0 N? If I remember correctly, You do not recommend to combine. And I said first you need to clean it under water and then in the sun (for example, I didn't know that even in the sun preferably) to absorbed energy, but I understand that charging, for example 1.0, there is an analogue of this cleaning?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:05

Yes, cleaning is for the poor. I mean if there is no more effective means. But nothing prevents this folk ritual to conduct. Sometimes "doing" something is a certain paraphernalia to our subconscious and allow you to better handle the subject themselves. It is less important what is there (the sun, the water or there's champagne and sea salt) it is important that we think it may be working and draining my logic, giving the rest of myself to do something different.
Yes, after OZ it will not do anything else (probably).
Ie, I would recommend separately have separately and 3.0 OZ
To be able to have a constant as 3.0 and add to it OZ. Still OZ this is just version 3.0 that are required in specific applications. Now maybe this is not clear, but OZ may not be suitable always. For example, the corridor is not suitable.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:42

matrix 03, as well as Your other matrix, retains its effect after physical Erasure of letters in a few days (not on purpose, but itself is deleted)?
and
Михаил_ wrote: Now maybe it's not clear, but OZ may not be suitable always. For example, the corridor is not suitable.
corridor?
can a little more? (if you have the time and desire, of course).

Борис_

Post by Борис_ » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:28

the corridor?
IMHO Humgat :)

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:09

Михаил_ wrote:ie I would recommend to have a separate and separately 3.0 OZ
To be able to have a constant as 3.0 and add to it OZ. Still OZ this is just version 3.0 that are required in specific applications. Now maybe this is not clear, but OZ may not be suitable always. For example, the corridor is not suitable.
The corridor is one that I think practices? 8)
Борис_ wrote:
the corridor?
IMHO Humgat :)
And Humgat is the word where? It seems from fry's, no?

Борис_

Post by Борис_ » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:14

redYeah