OZ

рыжая
Re: OZ

Post by рыжая » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:16

I strongly fry do not know, if it had not been me. :) Information took it. And that means?

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Tue Jan 10, 2012 14:40

here then fumbled on the Internet from fry's.:
Humgat or a Corridor between Worlds is an irrational place, which is not. Described as a completely empty space, where nothing — not even space and time.
Outside of space and time!

"It is impossible to describe or explain, but there really was nothing there, not even me, although, on the other hand, I was exactly there, where else!.."

The simplest way to travel between Worlds in the books by max Frei — a corridor in which all the "Doors between Worlds".

Traveling through Humgat available to magicians capable of true magic. Experienced wizards are able to open the door to the corridor between the worlds from any location, as long as their no one saw. Less experienced available another way: it is enough to open the door in the dark, or just closing his eyes. This method is most often used sir Max.

Because Holgate no time not every traveler control the time of movement. Once in another world, people can spend there for half an hour and to come back in six months — to spend in another world for a few years, and to return in a few weeks. However, more experienced mages, as sir Dzhuffin of Halley able to some extent to control the time interval between the disappearance and return, although certainty in this matter can not be.

This semi-independent trip max, Holgate takes a year, after which he returns to Exo.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Tue Jan 10, 2012 14:48

Well, now that everything was in its place... :) If the corridor is conditionally Humgat it with 0.3 - indeed, completely different things. :)
Michael, and absolutely left question? I know you don't drink alcohol, and brandy as a treat?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jan 10, 2012 15:01

Yes, the corridor is what You think of the practices.

no alcohol I do not drink. Ie I, if for some reason necessary, it can use and it will not work for me (there were three cases in my life when tested, though the doses were small, but for a non-drinker probably not), but I never have any desire to pour any alcohol-containing liquid. It is expensive - it is foolish to spend so much effort on such crap, why?
With the exception of milk products and sometimes brew. And the one I prefer rather weak and wandering in mind the children's anchors in memory, not from love actually to the drink.
Lactic acid in mind the almost complete transition to a raw food diet use too rarely - a few times a month.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Tue Jan 10, 2012 15:06

Yeah, no, I know. I then had a dream with a fun story. :) There you had to take on a challenging role, so there was a moment when You glass the ridge splashed. :) Was wondering why the brandy.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jan 10, 2012 15:20

Well, sleep is sleep :) Everything in it is plastic. Ie, there is focus. Well, the analogy was probably just from some movie plot that caught on first.

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Jan 10, 2012 17:29

:) when I dream Michael - always it turns out that in real life it happens me exactly what I asked him a question with a question, not for help. :D

Today I decided to be a bit in nature. Naturally, with all the BJ. Plus headphones and recommended Musica 3.0 for resonance. :)

I don't know, it's from wearing the OZ, but when I was walking through the forest I felt / that is not for a short time as it swings around like a pendulum or metronome. Like a ripple in the World.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Tue Jan 10, 2012 21:11

Bofara, and what kind of music do you listen to? Something from the Mill?

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Jan 10, 2012 21:19

2 songs /not only, also like more/ recommended Michael on his website for further attunement of 3.0.
рыжая wrote:...something from the Mill?
Yes. taught by heart. 8)

However, during the night I will leave to the minimal volume track G3.0.

PS there are some books but they are on Bulgarian language and can't give You a specific reference. The theme of this book some dopolavoro of Vanga "monkey-neither man nor woman" /she said to those who were looking for his bones, but really, IMHO it is quite suitable for Etalon 3.0. Bold IMHO. If you can remove the information - share. :)

p. p. S.
Михаил_ wrote:...This is the genotype in all subsequent including the claim. the races and his constant creeping on top of all artificial changes brings a special touch adult games around the world, making them its funny...
This quote here

I repeat - this is IMHO. :)

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:31

A second Bofara, You offer me the name some books "Monkey-neither man nor woman" written by Wang, to remove the contents of the book?
Cool! :) Whether You about my abilities in such high esteem, or did not know what to suggest. Well, let's say. You then do read this book, the objectivity of the information then we will check :) And to compare how this is compatible with the Standard? Well, just mission impossible. :)
Or I something do not understand and You offer me a skeleton Vanga to look for? :)
No offense. :)
Last edited by рыжая on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:08, edited 1 time in total.

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:37

рыжая wrote:...whether You about my abilities in such high esteem
Like that. Judging by
рыжая wrote:...Information was removed so...
By the way, here again like my mistake - I apologize for that. Wang did not write the book, and the other person. I just wanted to share my experience, and You wrote some posts that imply your ability to...
рыжая wrote:...And to compare how this is compatible with the Standard?...
Wrote - IMHO. 3 times. 8)

p. S. I have written above is just an example of how trying to achieve the status of active 3.0 OZ. The rest - sorry, can not explained correctly. Who does not want or does not understand - let him not read. :?

p. p. s no offense. :o

p. p. p. S. I'm trying to look at things with a side observer. :)

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:07

Your question of those who enclose already in himself the answer. That is, You try any way of skrashivaya music with as 3.0, You comfortable with him? Well, that was required to prove. This is the most important thing. As for the Benchmark, and this book. If Your subconscious resonates with this book, and again sets You into a deeper understanding of the signal model, then what is browse? Or do you not trust Your subconscious mind? You study yourself, your reactions, find some individual characteristics, which distinguish you from others. And so it is all right. So I always write IMHO, because it is not the fact that what I feel and think I feel and think all the rest. But I know that for me it is right. But when something doesn't work out, you've got to think. My ability I will not write more. 8) Well, except that Michael is another interesting contest will be announced. :) Something there to consider. :)
Last edited by рыжая on Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:04, edited 3 times in total.

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:11

See what You like.

Anything You decided to make it.
рыжая wrote:...Okay, let's see...
:? as you want.

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:27

Oh, You like "repaired" Your post.

Thanks for the tips. :)

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:29

bofara wrote:Oh, You kind of "repaired" Your post.

Thanks for the tips. :)
Hate this case - to advise. The more You get. :) Continue to not put me in such an awkward situation. :)

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:30

:o

PS
рыжая wrote:Your question of those who already concluded the answer...
my question?

p. p. S. These posts are not the best example for good relations between the participants of the forum, so please accept my apologies.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:49

bofara wrote::o

PS
рыжая wrote:Your question of those who already concluded the answer...
my question?

p. p. S. These posts are not the best example for good relations between the participants of the forum, so please accept my apologies.
Rather, the construction of Your post, where it all began. It is as though contained a question or a suggestion to check how Your reactions are right.
I think a normal relationship. People priderutsya to each other. Importantly, for the person not to go and things to throw.
Bofara, I feel awkward. Right now, too, begins to apologize. So true. :)
Sorry. :o

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:42

bofara wrote:I don't know, it's from wearing the OZ, but when I was walking through the forest I felt / that is not for a short time as it swings around like a pendulum or metronome. Like a ripple in the World.
already very often can say almost constantly/ I'm in this state of the ISS. The bracelet and card, painted OZ off yet.
Михаил_ wrote:...still OZ this is just version 3.0 that are required in specific applications. Now maybe this is not clear, but OZ may not be suitable always...
3.0 the need to develop further. Very much a work in 3.0.

PS by the way, dear friends let me give You one, /although, judging by your personal experience - single event/ Council - do not show negative emotion, naliczenie to individuals close to You when You wear OZ. It can lead to very serious emotional injury to someone. I own myself and don't show excessive emotion, but I could see what was going on. If I was very irritated... Then I don't know...

WARNED - NO WONDER! BELIEVE me! ESPECIALLY YOUR LOVED ONES! :wiz

it can be and generally is not associated with OZ, but... anyway warned.

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Jan 11, 2012 13:16

Michael,
Михаил_ wrote:...monitoring of the condition. Specifically recommend to observe whether it is personal troubles of a mode of consciousness, either applies to a certain area around.
This territory can be /mentally/ split on region /zone/ in some way as a product stabilizer?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:10

In the area I guess, but really not much.
Harm loved ones - Yes, in OZ you can do such mangled wood..... so that is why I wrote, the product is not for constant wear.

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Jan 12, 2012 15:42

Михаил_ wrote:...Yes, in OZ you can do such mangled wood...
To see for yourself. Very well, to later, I managed again with OZ to fix everything.

But my warning to people is! That's why I wrote here so for in the future as a kind of article it was - for me and for someone who reads.

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Jan 12, 2012 17:17

bofara wrote:
bofara wrote:I don't know, it's from wearing the OZ, but when I was walking through the forest I felt / that is not for a short time as it swings around like a pendulum or metronome. Like a ripple in the World.
already very often can say almost constantly/ I'm in this state ISS...
I can confirm that only when I put OZ /though only cartonic/ me is a condition occurs only then. I can call it my choice, not there are in a constant ISS.

PS This is not a question or anything else in the sense that doing things correctly or not.

share their experiences and information, nothing more. :?

In fact, after OZ - like I find more appropriate answers to their questions, and they /answers/ come to me, even without having to the real /physical world/ ask them. And then there's no need to look for a response in the form of whether or not they /answers/.

p. p. S. by the way, I after OZ began monocytogenes - the third day eat a maximum of 4 Mandarin /well less :) /. And I have enough. COMPLETELY.

about OZ and the feelies - I before OZ had some skills about the babe until see improvement, but will work for at least another year, IMHO. Technology overlaps each other.

АТМАН

Post by АТМАН » Thu Jan 26, 2012 21:50

bofara wrote:recommended Musica 3.0 for resonance.
bofara wrote: However, during the night I will leave to the minimal volume track G3.0.
Hello!!!Possible references on these works.Thank you in advance!!!

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Jan 26, 2012 21:57

Hello! :)

Track G. 3.0

For the rest - to write a search engine "Mill"and/or "Helavisa".

Michael_ recommends that "Master of the Mill"and "Dragon". :)

But it are recommended for version 3.0 BJ. For OZ can be other, because OZ is in the private state alsogo 3.0. :?

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:51

рыжая wrote:I then had a dream with a fun story. There you had to take on a challenging role, so there was a moment when You glass the ridge splashed.
Михаил_ wrote:Well, a dream is a dream, everything In it is plastic. Ie, there is focus.
By the way one of my dreams I saw Michael Smoking a pipe - just like Gandalf /really liked the look of the tube, then more than an hour I watched the pipes in the Internet, though, and for several years as not Smoking/. In my humble opinion - Michael, Get a very good tube. :) Of course, it was only a dream.

PS. Smoking pipe as an artifact, the GM. :wink:

p. p. S. sorry for offtopic.