ALL MODULES BJ

bofara
Re: ALL MODULES BJ

Post by bofara » Sun Jul 01, 2012 13:07

Sunshine wrote:"Colored dreams" - the dreams in order, including: ability to sleep, awaken refreshed to enjoy the scenario of the dream to look at certain events in your life or other events to obtain the necessary information to realize a dream to control the dream...
Here - you can download MP3-files: cvetniesni.mp3 and cvetniesni_m.mp3

The Comment Of Michael:
Yes, correct, but embedded in the bracelet is enough, we need to nanoeffects (strengthening of this component)
, here.

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:06

Master of the TAO thank you :o

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Mon Aug 20, 2012 20:03

Michael, can I ask review - what kind of option module "colored dreams" enhanced roll "colored dreams" and "colored snum"?
that is, quite simply, how do they differ?
thanks in advance.
Bofara PS - thanks for the link!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:51

the rollers are the same, just assembled differently. They strengthen the whole module.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Tue Aug 21, 2012 13:48

thanks for the reply, I'll try.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 21, 2012 14:56

I hope we will release an upgrade system color dreams programmer panacea. In principle independently it is also will work. Work is being done. (but will be released along with the programmer, now it is a purely technical stage of the Assembly associated with mill buildings and similar items).

Бостон

Post by Бостон » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:51

All kind time of Day.Wanted to download the "Book of modules",but have not found any working links.if someone has the opportunity to put on the new ,I would be very grateful.

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:00

Бостон

Post by Бостон » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:21

Ms. Pianist thank you for the help.Very grateful.

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:23

Boston not for that)))

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Sep 01, 2012 21:24

creating inside "your world"
, here.

'Your world' is the same module? Another of the unknown?

here.
the module element 2KU air
"cat"
:?

Gelios

Post by Gelios » Sat Sep 01, 2012 23:48

bofara wrote: module element 2KU air
Means for setting a state in which it is convenient to see the probability of events .

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:20

At that time, most of the audience were familiar with me at SHEMA, I explained in language they can understand (that was clear). Unfortunately there is no universal conceptual framework that would suit all readers and also would have been created in the minds of the resonances closest to reality.
Ie there is no suitable language to describe products.
Well, nothing will bring him back to life.

PS. Module to create your own world, your world is essentially the most created and sometimes not one. The modules approach is not there, because this topic is beyond this world and the modules are bound to experience in it.
Later we will create a library of States for EP and programmer.

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Sep 05, 2012 13:42

Gathered bracelet "Vision", each module on a separate link; - thanks to Michael, and here's a fun case. That day on the street people ask "how to get there or where something is located" fit like think that I know that, in General, the strange thing is this never happened before!

In General, changed the feeling but I'll wait what will happen next.

димыч

Post by димыч » Wed Sep 05, 2012 15:53

this is so? mental chtoli when charging gave the command to charge the link separately?

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Sep 05, 2012 16:02

No, in the "cauldron BJ 3" lowered headphones fixed the link, but of course the bracelet itself with three to register, the tracks "visions" for at least 12 hours at a time.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Sep 06, 2012 13:58

generally 3.0 and cartridges Vх it's not really (or not) from the same Opera.
But because of certain features of the tracks, I assume that they could still superimposed on the three-pointer (usually this doesn't happen, just that these tracks are done in a very unusual way).
I would recommend using all the same on different items.
So You reduce the efficiency of both.

In addition, all this is irrelevant to the topic at all.
The modules are only in the 1.0 and 2.x(including panacea)
3.0 modules not by definition and can not be
Vх not modules, and BJ are not directly applicable in General, it is a separate product.
So post the right to be placed either in the subject of the cartridges or about 3.0.

Акела

Post by Акела » Thu Sep 06, 2012 18:03

Mon Plaisir, not a lot of screwed up but without a disaster. Well, someone, useful experience.

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Sep 10, 2012 18:48

the module "fix the vehicle"
, here.

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Thu Oct 04, 2012 17:00

do I understand correctly that the ISB performs the function of the bracelet BJ and working
in the system ск1м,Iim and artifacts "system extensions" for remote access from the operator
(well, that is ск1м and Iim are at home,and I'm in a different place) can also be activated consciously
one of the modules BJ to yourself?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Oct 04, 2012 18:16

[quote="Solomon"]do I understand correctly that the ISB performs the function of the bracelet BJ and working
in the system ск1м,Iim and artifacts "system extensions" for remote access from the operator
(well, that is ск1м and Iim are at home,and I'm in a different place) can also be activated consciously
one of the modules BJ to yourself?[/quo
te]

Isn't working as SK. It works like the bracelets,but when he is near you,for example in the room or nearby on the table.

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Thu Oct 04, 2012 20:00

thank you Liliya-R,

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Oct 04, 2012 23:29

Well, actually, isn a little work close to SK(not SK, but as a programmable device on which to hang the problem), since its weight is large (for all three) and programmability is higher due to more points of contact with the material, so a number of users ask for isn the particular program for the solution of something or generally flexible, "to help a person" and that's why in office under the great Sri-om (3M) always a lot of paperwork :) )
Well, ISS-2 ISS-1 this is of course weaker than shown.... but still...
When the operator is in the vicinity of the manifest its local effect on the room operator and the other participants.
When the operator is far away - isn (any version) significantly enhances its BJ. Of course remote work is a basic mode. Although many take to harmonize the premises.
Many people are even using исн2 or исн1 linked significant shift events and different vital matters, of Course in terms of use of the other BJ.
Sri is both powerful yet "cleared" (delivered on the table) BJ, and a local place of power and connection with all other products, amp them.

Василий

Post by Василий » Fri Oct 05, 2012 13:42

Yes, a little comment as the owner of a couple ИСН3 (plus I want as the budget will allow). Thing is really powerful, even celebrate those "who feels nothing". If in order, then monitor the following:
1. some of my friends bought ИСН2. Once everyone is out of the ball (ИСН2) and store prescribed that this bulb is for a particular person, once the feeling that something had changed. The most sensitive noted unexpected "sense of serenity", some suddenly started to "shove" at work, and it is marked with an accuracy up to several hours. After some time he developed a good business going, somehow it's easier to argue and develop. The energy generated ИСН2 feels like lubricant between you and the world, which allows to avoid unnecessary friction and leads to peace and to move forward to their true desires.
2. Now my goal in belgachi year gift for the birthday all his really close friends to me such balls. Let them all razvivaetsa well in this environment and I nicer and safer.
3. One girl who received this ball as his long twisted zavorozhennaya and even noted that the feeling of it is different depending on which way it goes. Moreover, she noted an interesting feature - she used to order vampirella close to her people, it's not going to benefit either her or friends. Bracelets and bead her energy was restored to a natural state, which is true at the beginning I felt quite uncomfortable (through the feeling of uneasiness and nervousness), then it was okay. So one of the use - give the ball to the person who you vampiric (often someone close) and you both will become easier.
4. If ИСН2 can be compared to a source of lubricant, then ИСН3 generates a powerful stream of energy that is like a mountain river can sweep away everything in its path and can, when it is very necessary to provide a very strong shift of event flow; helps in cases of force majeure. In particular it can be used as situations to work with a loved ones illness (not just treat disease, but to move the event thread or in the situation of "incorrect diagnosis" or as a fast recovery then see the right doctors, methods, etc.).
I in particular used for protecting a friend, and once this program is automatic protection it actually saved from the crash (the plane carried out a forced landing and a broken brakes, they are eventually thrown out beyond the runway and they stayed in the best American films a few metres from the fence). The program worked without a hitch, "having a minimal impact necessary to ensure safety" :lol: . Also it was tested problem of type "to help her in all initiatives that go in her favor" - worked on hurrah.
5. Now I load another batch of kittens a semi-MainMenu with ИСН3 (earlier in the previous batch was tested 2.0 technology and Panacea). The result is a fun - in your 2 weeks is already a large fluffy balls the size of a six-week kittens :). What will grow from them - I don't know, but I hope Mike will not be very swear at me :oops:
6. Another funny observation with ИСН3 - informed both of them I was in the office and there was a specific action. Then the bigger one (latest version) I brought home and for several months he is home. As soon as we put the house felt a strong change in energy (despite the fact that I have the house loaded with the most nebaluysya :)). And then after some time, the event stream it so happened that the house was much rebuilt and improved (insulated, refined, expanded to the Annex). Maybe he just reinforced the dreams and desires of his wife, or maybe just a positive effect (vplod to the physical layer) to the room in which it is
7. Well, in General, like Misha wrote, ИСН3 enhances the action of all modules of bracelet, even when you are at a far distance from it and affecting the event streams can be connected no matter how far from you he is<

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sat Oct 06, 2012 17:55

Vasily,Thanks!Your reports are always very interesting,informative, etc. it's like a firm handshake,and a clean breath of air.