ALL MODULES BJ

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: ALL MODULES BJ

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 05, 2014 3:33

1. this is not a problem in principle
2. your subconscious and so (without BJ) constant of such deals but it is usually wise at all...

НИККТО

Post by НИККТО » Wed May 14, 2014 17:33

Hi all. Above in this thread the question was asked, how many modules you can activate at the same time? on that has been answered; how much is enough personal energy (I hope correctly wrote).Suppose to solve that situation involved 3 modules, over what period of time the situation is "correct" is not known. During this period of time, there are plenty of situations long-term and quick in its decision, etc. In the end, after 2-3 months
you have activated 20-30 modules, and initially your potential enough to activate 3 modules, does this mean that subsequent activation will be blank until active the first 3 or will compensate the lack of BJ. What I don't get it.

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Wed May 14, 2014 17:55

Do not catch up, because trying to adapt the mechanics of the processes they do not understand, under some far-fetched calculations.
You seem to think that to activate the module it's like opening the tap and using it now is water (energy) to flow, until it close :) You can calculate the consumption of litres based on the diameter of the pipe and the tank :)
My advice is not to worry.

НИККТО

Post by НИККТО » Wed May 14, 2014 18:24

The Council adopted, not steamed.

Алхимик

Post by Алхимик » Fri May 23, 2014 13:48

Need advice know.
Is it possible to make a "stealth mode" (enchantments), not only to themselves but to the room in which often?
The task is to divert attention from the premise that people would not wonder whose it is, etc.
Last edited by Алхимик on Sun Jun 01, 2014 14:12, edited 1 time in total.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Fri May 23, 2014 14:35

Can. The issue of environmental goals that this event has. Well, personal energy, I suspect for someone with no problem and a whole village to hide. Well, there is the village, the village :)

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat May 24, 2014 2:08

In my opinion it is better to specify the period on which you will hildren spell to work /when working with etim - I called the timing/ spell.. Although you can do off, but better to be safe sort of, but otherwise, the resource will be stretched..

Алхимик

Post by Алхимик » Sun Jun 01, 2014 14:12

Sorry, it was a question. I.e. how can I do that?

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Sun Jun 01, 2014 15:28

As an option, to protect the target imaginary walls. Well, to state the problem before.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jun 01, 2014 19:53

Алхимик wrote:I'm Sorry, it was a question. I.e. how can I do that?
anything in moderation is your imagination - be more flexible and life itself will prompt :)

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:48

BJ made a new module - "the Priority of the real you".
The meaning of the module is to highlight the glee of the personalities, navedeno, parasites, etc. the voice of my essence, the core, and ask him a higher priority. To put it simply - to figure out what you really want.

Антоха

Post by Антоха » Tue Dec 30, 2014 16:52

thank you! this is true now!
and there was another module "to show the core of the personality" - he also helps his essence to be

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 30, 2014 19:26

Yes, but it works a little differently.

Марат Г.

Post by Марат Г. » Wed Dec 31, 2014 0:28

Андрей С. wrote:BJ made a new module - "the Priority of the real you".
The meaning of the module is to highlight the glee of the personalities, navedeno, parasites, etc. the voice of my essence, the core, and ask him a higher priority. To put it simply - to figure out what you really want.
An interesting module. immediately his head felt warm :)
but the module "show the core" of a person is felt very differently..
interestingly, if you take izotermicheskoi understanding Data, the module "priority of the present itself" as it relates to him?
well, just like Daat in the neck..
although this is a guess, but I was just wondering :oops:
Sincerely yours, Marat

Марат Г.

Post by Марат Г. » Wed Dec 31, 2014 0:51

what's interesting, in the dream began to notice that at some situation in the dream began to apply the modules. most of all remember that if any conflict situation there, cause different security modules. ..

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:42

You have in the back of my head and in my heart felt opinion. Apparently, this is purely individual :)
What is Daat, I don't know.

Мариомар

Post by Мариомар » Wed Dec 31, 2014 15:25

I after connecting broadcast PC in September are still in the "lyrical" mood, and then included "Priority" and it was sad... Oh yeah, interesting sensations in my temples and the back of the head)

Байес

Post by Байес » Sun Apr 10, 2016 15:40

Module Alarm works with an accuracy of about minus 15 minutes.
And in the Wake phase of the sleep surface, like a fitness bracelet.
Cool!

другой

Post by другой » Mon Apr 11, 2016 17:02

I decided to write a module friends! Describe the situation. About a year ago, the leadership has changed in the topic where I work. Well as usual the new management, a new broom.Something with the gene.the Director immediately asked the relationship to person with a keen sense of justice(well so people say) Next. Study in absentia and was the last educational leave for undergraduate training. I cut the "pass air", the spiders on the move", aiming to resolve the situation with the release optimally and harmoniously for me in the short-term, etc. Come and tell me what holidays I can take or another. or without content,though all 5 years of study with educational leave and its payment was not a problem. Don't understand.what did I do wrong? In General, have a conversation with gene. Director. So I think to take the subject of the authorities or to pursue his. Here's a not entirely successful experience and the report modules.
PS: I Have about 2 years BJ 1.0;1БЖ 2.1 L, matrix, panacea recently.

другой

Post by другой » Mon Apr 11, 2016 17:05

I'm still a little :oops: bc

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 12, 2016 15:22

modules and BJ not a magic wand, and pomogali (energy and algorithmic) to your subconscious. The reasons can be 100 or a million. Including your personal energy against the Director and the egregore of the company (which it may not be advantageous), by the way you can set a goal to "harmoniously for me and interests of the office" :)

другой

Post by другой » Tue Apr 12, 2016 15:59

Михаил_ wrote:modules and BJ not a magic wand, and pomogali (energy and algorithmic) to your subconscious. The reasons can be 100 or a million. Including your personal energy against the Director and the egregore of the company (which it may not be advantageous), by the way you can set a goal to "harmoniously for me and interests of the office" :)

Well, perfectly for me and the office - of course the next holiday :) I'm thinking. maybe it's just the beginning of it and I wonder twitch.How many times have you yourself said, "don't rock the boat"! :) Can range-yourself to try? :) After the decision to accomplish your goal. Thanks for the reply Michael! :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 12, 2016 20:35

Well, again, if you look at the situation not from the position of just " I'm a consumer office ", and "I'm part of the office interested in her successful life, prosperity and development" (especially in a crisis), it may be possible and extraordinary, but not to push the office but mentally and really something to work it off.... in terms of hint what you mean, but if you study and leave when it goes all OK, then you as an employee you'll be a lot more effective and so on. T/e then right to develop his area of responsibility and accents correct.

Авов

Post by Авов » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:54

Hello!Somewhere on the forum,here or at Michael's,I Saw a video about the modules.Can't find it.Who can knows,prompt.

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Wed Nov 09, 2016 15:20

The Theme Of BJ 2.x
On qm. Audio and images: -)
While I was here.
Only if "experience" :-) working with BJ at least a couple of months, give yourself a head start ( a head start) to learn to grasp their own mood and their own intentions! And their intention therein - BJ increases or manifests.
This time "handicap" is very for you can vaanam to be.
IMHO.
Good luck! Oh! And success!! ))