ALL MODULES BJ

Аджна
Re: ALL MODULES BJ

Post by Аджна » Tue Feb 11, 2014 0:05

Thank you

Аджна

Post by Аджна » Wed Feb 12, 2014 0:17

Thank you. And yet not a lot is not clear how to work with modules. Could you in detail describe the process of working with the modules on the example module "Freeze process"? Selects whether BJ this process myself or have them? If it is not possible for him to concentrate, can I just say BJ words to Freeze the process be then? And than he say that ("turn module") - how to say girlfriend in your ear or otherwise? At what distance from him to be at this time? It needs to be at this time on hand or not necessarily? Please describe an example of such work with the BJ as much detail as possible on any example. Thanks in advance.

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:02

ajnaas You wish, and do it. Try different methods.
For easy and effective monitoring of results - use the modules of the Passage of Air and the Spiders are Moving.
With purpose... is Always green traffic lights on the roads... Or the rapid movement in the metro...

Аджна

Post by Аджна » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:22

Thank you. I'll try it. Although the impacts on the road so all good. Such as easily organize a Parking lot and disperse traffic. In the next step, which modules will you recommend for -to return such a connection, return the connection to the spheres of knowledge and activity, to cure the strange effect of the unit of perception and other unwanted sosiani in the head, attract a new job? And still, in some cases, you can work with the module is to Freeze the process?

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:54

Here Creativity is encouraged, improvise. :)

What if you do not return, and make new connections?

To freeze the process(I would have done so):
To highlight the situation(in my mind) and activate it on this module. :)
If it is at all superfluous, after freezing her to activate the module, the Grazing probability.
Next, create in the mind of the right situation and activate the module Power probability.
It's simple.

Аджна

Post by Аджна » Wed Feb 12, 2014 15:29

This has enabled the module to the Passage of air in the presence to me of Parking in a particular place. The effect was not just fast, and some perfect. The lights have not yet tried. On the last question - great answer! At once all became clear :)

ОлегЧ

Post by ОлегЧ » Wed Feb 12, 2014 23:39

air passage is constantly in use, the main thing is to show imagination and do not forget about it)

Аджна

Post by Аджна » Wed Feb 12, 2014 23:57

The lights didn't work. Really asked when it was in the way. Do something a new way in life is not to shape. With Parking as it was perfectly efficiently by the method of simple visualization accompanied with the intention and still is - only now in BJ. (wording has changed). But with the lights never worked before - so no new language, nothing move :cry:

ОлегЧ

Post by ОлегЧ » Thu Feb 13, 2014 0:32

the simpler the wording the better, but in General it is better not to formulate and even just present the final result - with the lights such as green light and the route is not necessarily thorough, and the type of light sketch IMHO of course - for me personally, so

Аджна

Post by Аджна » Thu Feb 13, 2014 0:53

Familiar). Have you tried this without BJ? Intention and visualization? The effect is the same)

ОлегЧ

Post by ОлегЧ » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:25

ajna tried, worked, but weaker and not always. BJ this plan teach the body how to do it, most do not even teach, and restore lost abilities.

Аджна

Post by Аджна » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:06

:) In any case, tomorrow poeksperementiruyte with our Israeli traffic lights with more advanced training. Write what happened.

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:40

The more modules used, the better the effects.

Аджна

Post by Аджна » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:19

Just today asked this question. A couple has been worked. And clearly. Understood that anyway, and practice IS practice!!!!! With the rest apparently waiting. The main thing is not to stop there and not lose the mood (completely lose)))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:37

Аджна wrote:Familiar). Have you tried this without BJ? Intention and visualization? The effect is the same)
well, actually BJ is buchtel and operator and BJ works as a tip calculator and energopodachi.... so Yes, the effects are perhaps similar (someone), but BJ will hone your skills and bring them to a new level. It is a system of playful self and restoring energy and skills, and not the prosthesis or the doer for you.
How to use Yes simple to use.... without excessive problems :) the effect will be, however he and passive will be wearing.
And could You change the nickname into something more suitable for a person. Well, it is called the parts of the cocoon or its components polyfunctionality doesn't, well, still as if there was a user with the nickname "the leg" or "right thumb" or something. :) difference about no.... even slightly less neutral than the leg :)
By the way this remark applies to other, do not manage to create adequate personal nicknames (similar to the name, nickname or any other personal aspect of a man who doesn't look pretentious, imagine please, whether that name people are comfortable to call you in a real party, physical meeting, etc.)

Аджна

Post by Аджна » Thu Feb 13, 2014 22:45

Can I not post in forum if You are irritated by my nickname. In terms of use of the forum wasn't written restriction on Nicky. No rules here I do not break. And if I start to listen to the priorities of all people what to wear a blouse... Someone red, someone white... Think about it and if the problem, I write here not anymore so You don't irritate.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Thu Feb 13, 2014 23:04

In the rules of use of the forum has not been written
write the rules for the forum in General. But every part of the forum can be unwritten rules.
write here not anymore
Would you read first and from the beginning. If I had, I would not use the word "annoying" in relation to Michael, and the topic of nicknames raised more than once.
the limit on nicknames
it's for Your own good, to avoid restrictions and distortions

Аджна

Post by Аджна » Thu Feb 13, 2014 23:41

Given nickname I use in all forums for 15 years before exploring the school of Magic and Atlantis. To nick your are like the green blouse. It would be better just not to give a global significance. Distortions are not afraid. Internally the main intention. I think when a man calls his dog, the Danube, he won't remember the river, and think specifically about your dog.

Аджна

Post by Аджна » Fri Feb 14, 2014 0:18

Fundamental aspects are always disclosed in the rules. since it is not disclosed, then the ratio of such nicknames is subjective. And tune out all the subjective opinions is just silly and no reason.

Магистр

Post by Магистр » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:02

Actually the ship name, so it will float.

Аджна

Post by Аджна » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:05

And why, if BJ has created the Michael (as I understand it, he created it well, or is the great authority against it) and Nicky now all of you should be like him? I then asked the opinion of people only use BJ and never for any other questions.... Let's start to think and speak better as I have to think about the house, about nature, about secede, his right foot, at this moment, imagine, etc. What is the relationship? In choosing the nickname I Council not asked!!!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:20

1) I can't be annoying, and if I applied someone thinks that his participation in the forum is not desirable - always just talking about it
2) coming to some community of people, You automatically agree to the rules of their "home", isn't it? I gave You covet how to make it harmonious for You in the first place and this Council is directly linked with your question about use of the BZ and is based on the idea of getting You the maximum benefit for two reasons - the questions are probably more (and the harmonious coexistence with society facilitate communication, not because someone might strain your nick, but it is in the Shema that also taught), and because this area of your problems in the contact with the world (and therefore a nickname chosen), specifically now is clearly visible to many participants of the forum (well except You).
3) because all is not a artifact with regard to terminology, the same Shema, is a system of self-regeneration, it highlights the problem areas and restores them, I'm answering your question, drew attention to the apparent problem area and told (showed) her place "in the ear" - judging by your reaction - You were quite interested, because I just gave advice, could, and did not answer.... what does it mean? that location has shown it's true - just leave it but think about it at leisure.... I do not care absolutely your nickname - You do not care.
Success.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:30

Аджна wrote:And why, if BJ has created the Michael (as I understand it, he created it well, or is the great authority against it) and Nicky now all of you should be like him?
I didn't say that, there are many different nicknames, I just said that very advisable for You in the first place and not for this forum, have nicks that You can completely live a normal life and face to face communication.
So many of my very old friends still use their network nicknames in real life (they are beneath them people know and sometimes don't know their names), are You confident that nick You have chosen is suitable for this ?
It's not exactly an idle question, since many forum members are automatically switched to the communication and reading its virtual version and to communicate with each other outside of the Internet (such as dreams, astral), but that's not all, i.e. not all and not the only reason.
Nick certainly impact on You. And in this case not optimal.
And so - ----
Imagine You're in a certain place, well, for example, in summer camp, where there were other young (it's a compliment and a wish to always stay young) people who are going to spend the summer together and ask You what your name is (You choose your own nickname for the party of his squad), and You say "ajna" and I recommend something closer to the names-the nicknames, and so on, explaining why.
You may not listen of course, but I rarely spend time writing texts for nothing and this was not written just for You. Just got an opportunity to explain tighter for everyone to then come back to this no.
The interest (and willingness to help) it's too hard to hold on to the old me disappears quickly - I have plenty of ways to effectively spend your time :)
I mean, what to ignore, and from me and from other members of the forum, is not quite difficult, if it is very hot for no reason.

Аджна

Post by Аджна » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:22

...too hard to hold on to the old ...-complete nonsense! -Let's let go of the old and eliminate the concept of chakras, include only the concept of motherboard, processor, etc. So there is the blacklist itself will come with me in the first place))) I am Now in the motherboard. Went to the programmers. Thank you!))) There is also not bad by the way.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:10

yeah, the concept of chakras is very useful to exclude - you're right, strangely enough, it is harmful and artificial concept :) I will be very glad to ignore - don't have your include :)