ALL MODULES BJ

ЛИЛИЯ-Р
Re: ALL MODULES BJ

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:58

Вячеслав. wrote:serious help is module tablet,the year was not ARD all,what is snot sorry forgot to do on average once a day chase tracks 1-2 tablet,especially at this time of year,but still,over the winter a couple of three Oscar-winning falls was,despite the good coordination,entered the convent in the astral and yeah... :) and now the order of the damper IMHO shared taxis,and generally useful to periodically carefully read called.and description modules.
Here here.Useful to read about the modules and about the product. She forgot a pill and had a cold.Why the long runs ,with the full Arsenal of artifacts. Strange as it is.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Mon Feb 11, 2013 13:22

In the subject small off-topic,Michael wrote about the fact that the virus is now strong

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:16

Hi all,
question: recently I had the catheter in hand a few days it was removed, but the hand continues to ache and the impression that there was a kind of thickening or node.
How module you can try to remove these symptoms? :)

С. Альбатрос

Post by С. Альбатрос » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:31

Try the module Regenerator - "enables accelerated tissue regeneration and
restore body function in normal mode".

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:51

I would also bioseptin would have used.... one another...

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:30

С. Альбатрос wrote:Try the module Regenerator - "enables accelerated tissue regeneration and
restore body function in normal mode".
thank you)
Михаил_ wrote:I would also bioseptin would have used.... one another...
Michael, thanks, this ointment acts on the top skin or on the inside too? it was just an impression that hurts Vienna that pain point in and thickening, it seems, is also in on Vienna - there and it hurts. Or I think so. When putting in the catheter , around the wrist area, he first went there, and when standing was not very comfortable, then began to swell and his hand withdrew. Now in a calm state is not worried, but if you touch it - it hurts. Nodule palpable about 2 inches from the entry point of the catheter and it hurts.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Feb 22, 2013 22:29

1.ointment that superficial, but she goes inside
2.similar compresses with ASD or ointment with ASD (in this case, it is necessary to dilute).
ie. something that can remove the inflammation or other disorders of the tissues and to promote rapid regeneration.

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Fri Feb 22, 2013 23:47

Михаил_ wrote: 1.ointment that superficial, but she goes inside
2.similar compresses with ASD or ointment with ASD (in this case, it is necessary to dilute).
ie. something that can remove the inflammation or other disorders of the tissues and to promote rapid regeneration.
Thank You, Michael :)

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:41

again reread this thread and spampal that I dreamed a dream-
Dream about how I accept ASD. Not live, and "reading" WHOLE bottle completely! Even the taste of this, I would say, sickly - heavy feel.
really haven't tried. somehow "not buying" it( in the sense of ASD).
so I thought...
the feeling that using modules and etolonom( specifically) any aktivacija impact occurred.

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:44

*) the standard. activation, and so on and so forth...
I apologize for typos/errors.

ВикторРусс

Post by ВикторРусс » Tue Apr 09, 2013 17:55

do not tell me what module BJ must be used for cleaning the body from salts of Barium?
in particular (BaCl2 ․ 2H2O ) and which algorithm to use?

димыч

Post by димыч » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:54

well, at least cleaning the blood, an antidote kit.
but better something more tangible -sodium thiosulfate.

"In all cases of barium poisoning is characterized by the development of severe muscle weakness and muscle spasm. For quick removal from the body barium is recommended drinking plenty of fluids, plus taking a laxative, for instance, the fortrans. Without these actions, but in the presence of the regular chair, the barium is excreted after 14 days. Also as antidote for poisoning by salts of barium, use of soluble sulfate salts of magnesium and sodium, which are formed soluble sulphates of barium, gradually leaving the body."

Source: http://samodiagnostik.ru/barium.htm

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Wed Apr 10, 2013 13:04

Dimych, and as the sodium thiosulfate is used?
The description indicates that this is solution for intravenous!
Thank you.

Навигатор

Post by Навигатор » Wed Apr 10, 2013 14:23

аитвюооня wrote:Dimych, and as the sodium thiosulfate is used?
Thank you.
Drink it diluted in a little water. Read the thread - Chemicals for the body and not only. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4867

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Wed Apr 10, 2013 14:28

Thank you.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Apr 10, 2013 14:44

аитвюооня wrote:Dimych, and as the sodium thiosulfate is used?
Thank you.

viewtopic.php?t=4867&p=87846. Look here.

ВикторРусс

Post by ВикторРусс » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:51

thanks for the advice, but I do not understand , A. Patrushev, in one branch, recommends to consume this tiosulfat sodium "We are family alone for 20 years use."
and in another thread recommends not quite "I I do not recommend anybody to use sodium thiosulfate (just shared my experience)."
this is because many side effects? because 20 years had used and found that all the same benefit from it less than it will harm?
and if you take a vial of sodium thiosulfate dipped in water and apply the module "copy of properties in the structure" and to drink the water, then side effects should not be observed?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:37

this is because it is a medical drug, "popular" method used is the user and not by the doctor - so recommend anyone iiiissss, you can only share personal experience.
about the "harm" in this case I know nothing. Pro effects including health and consciousness - he wrote a lot, something I have on the forum (many drunk course).

Друид

Post by Друид » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:42

VictorysYour interpreter has changed the meaning of written Andrew. Including for separation from the context. There was a view that Andrew "does not recommend" not in the sense that it is harmful, but in the sense that there are individuals able and water poisoning, including from excessive abuse. And besides, everyone has their particular organism. And the phrase "We are family alone for 20 years use." not suggests that need to do, and personally I don't see any incitement to use. In General, the thiosulfate useful thing in some cases. Apparently you need to re-read a branch about tiosulfat to understand.

ВикторРусс

Post by ВикторРусс » Thu Apr 11, 2013 17:21

thanks, on the advice of the authorities try to drink tiosulfat
will share with all of your reasons as the barium enters the body and forms a chloride salt.
please tomatoes and eggs to throw..
If you are in Moscow, raise your head up and look at the clouds, the traces of which remain from the aircraft, I think it is dust, consisting of fiber cellulose and barium oxide (BaO). "The barium oxide-solid, vigorously react with water, forming the hydroxide, Ba(OH)2*8H2O, bestv. Krist., lye. BaO absorbing carbon dioxide, passes into carbonate BaCO3".
This hydroxide binds as many as 8 water molecules , water is in the form of hydrates on the surface, you know where did the drought come from?
hydroxide with barium carbonate ingested in dust form in the lungs, by the way very small crystals are obtained, visible under the microscope(X200 magnification) , part dissolves and is absorbed, and part of the leaves with mucus in the esophagus, under the influence of hydrochloric acid in the stomach turns into chloride salt and is readily absorbed into the body. "The barium chloride is toxic and is able to exert irreversible effects on the internal organs". Symptoms of minor toxicity: local muscle spasms, muscle weakness, there may be noise in the ears, a little disturbed coordination, you may experience physical stress anxiety and irritability in a calm mental state, quickly thinning, white hair, bad mood, dark circles under the eyes, restless sleep...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 11, 2013 23:41

interesting thoughts, analyses confirmed? should then howled nahoditya.... in commercial quantities.

ВикторРусс

Post by ВикторРусс » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:35

analyses confirmed the presence in the body, barium salts, barium, chlorine, with concentration in the area of the lungs and the boxers( in hazardous work do not work for food following food contact with barium in the body is unlikely)
+the presence of symptoms of poisoning
dust examined visually under a microscope(X200,х800), there are all sorts of mites and particles of organisms found, and found a single mixed cellulose fibers with impregnation (white, yellow,red,blue) the same fiber (gray) was found in the toilet paper in bound condition+translucent crystals with a greenish, reddish tint, the crystals while stirring to dissolve in water at room temperature ,separating into smaller insoluble particles(seen as points in Х800 fold increase)
chemical analyses of the crystals has not yet spent, though there is a simple test
"Green fire"
"Dip the glass rod into the solution of barium salt, and then make it into the fire of the burner flame immediately turns green. This is one of the characteristic qualitative reactions of item No. 56. Green color flame – "calling card" of barium, even if present in microscopic quantities." (yet stick glass not found)
soaked in water, dust, drop on glass kristallizuetsya in the same crystals
dust sampling was performed in the apartment forever under an open window, in the apartment of this number cellulosic fiber to form of nowhere, near no industrial enterprises for processing of paper, with vegetation also impossible because winter
+there is a hint of a process diagram in a top-secret base in Denver airport from the figures of this ugliness http://www.kramola.info/sites/default/f ... ayan1t.jpg
+visually ,daily see the dust trail from the aircraft(outright audacity), also watched the dust clouds in the low cloud
+water on the ground dries instantly, even with clouds and a small positive temperature
plan to buy usb microscope, to share fiber and crystals<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Apr 12, 2013 13:21

[quote="Victorous"]....... the apartment this number cellulosic fiber to form of nowhere, near no industrial enterprises for processing of paper, with vegetation also impossible because winter
+there is a hint of a process diagram in a top-secret base in Denver airport from the figures of this ugliness http://www.kramola.info/sites/default/f ... ayan1t.jpg
+visually ,daily see the dust trail from the aircraft(outright audacity), also watched the dust clouds in the low cloud
+water on the ground dries instantly, even with clouds and a small positive temperature quote]

About pulp and dust , and you dust from cotton tissues is not taken into account? And the paint that they are painted? 45% in the house dust from fabrics,and then the dust from the streets and animals policromia.

The trace of the plane is always there,but dust is not seen unless filtreleri , so who runs the us? Not with Denver, the boundary that, as Augusco-Tajik ? The dust could be from the cement that precipitated the clouds)))))And you thought silver? By the way the puddles after him , watching what used cement, gray to greenish, and what is the composition of slag in it. Like any first bubbling slag reacts with water , releasing gas.Then absorb the water. Happens because the alkalinisation and drying of the soil.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 12, 2013 14:19

in General theory is interesting, but nothing confirmed.
Take house dust, and put on spectral analysis. If there is an abnormal amount of barium in the spectrum, then maybe (not sure). And so - just an interesting theory.
At least it is not economically viable.
To starve the city, there are easier ways than to spend money :)
As for dust, she, horror of horrors (not believe, but it's true) may be generated in totally confined spaces without ventilation, with the Windows closed and without gaps.
And the reasons for this are much more cunning than chemtrail.
Chemtrail by the way I have seen ours, seen in the photo from Austria and so on, so in rural areas where the population density is extremely low they go with such a step, that is to say that they are "him" there is no way. You can only talk about the fact that it can be sprayed bio-material, which by the way is also not confirmed by anyone or anything except speculation.
Some time ago in the thread "help Desk" on my forum discussed the issue of Margelov disease and I have suggested that this basic problem of the immune system associated with the General shitty condition of society (food, etc) and yet on the specific case and then manifested in history 15 years ago, all the same with this version very well.
So before buying a USB microscope, turn house dust for analysis. But at the same time their tissues (hair trace element). We'll see if there's anomalies on the trace element. And ideas how to expand the conspiracy theory many many. I'm not saying You are wrong, just be careful with the theories, because people are terribly susceptible to them and then starting them to simulate consciousness, "find" confirmation of anything (even when they are not really). Just such is the essence of consciousness - flipa in some model or submodel of the world, all find confirmation. Another close can simultaneously find the same facts to confirm the return of the model.

And now the big question.
What side your speculation and the theme of the thiosulfate in the thread "all modules BJ" ??? the evening will carry out all the tail and please write to chem topics in the relevant branches. For discussion of thiosulfate ultimately among my branches have a special (small offtopic), although there is a separate thread about it on the forum (the chemistry of the body seems called).

By the way. the amount of dust is directly proportional to the NATURAL moisture in the place of residence. I live outside the city in a place where all the planes do not fly at all... and there is no industry. Some of the forest. Dust full.
But in one wet country on the other side of the world - there is no dust at all. Working "Chizhevskiy's luster" with paleoelevation collects virtually nothing, and the fact that collects on the dust slightly similar. This way also means less damage to the lungs, this dust was not.
So good fillrate indoor air plus air unit with moisture to high humidity - will save You from internal drought :) a proper diet will restore the water balance in the body.
I'm not saying You're wrong about the barium. It can be. But while this is only an idea and testimony of the microscope've confirmed it (I assure You I also have microscopes and with different range of magnification, covering the whole optical range).<

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Tue May 07, 2013 16:38

module "obsessions"
interested in this question where there are Intrusive thoughts?
what is the cause?
obsessive thoughts is a symptom of mental health problems?
or they are normal people?