Panacea-Youth. Holographic system overall profile.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: The Panacea-Youth. Holographic General profile

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:29

Yeah, that's why I wrote a thread about cleaning (small off-topic here, my topic about health/cleaning). This is one of many effective approaches. (not the only). And that's exactly removing dirt...

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Tue May 31, 2016 20:02

Michael if I already have a personal reference Broadcasts (separately paid for in the beginning), then when you connect the VIP-youth in Broadcasting ,the discount rate is 25000 RUB or not ? Or is there other special Personal Reference is created anew?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 31, 2016 20:46

No, discount will not be there broadcast itself is written in man with zero (his personal VIP youth), by the time it's the same for me.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:59

Михаил_ wrote:No, the discounts will not be there broadcast itself is written in man with zero (his personal VIP youth), by the time it's the same for me.

This is still a question: I2 will replace the VIP-youth Broadcast or will be a good addition to it?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:35

I2 does not replace any existing products and certainly can't replace any of the stream.
By the way I2 without the normal state of the head and the carcass is only a temporary solution to their problems. You need to understand that the inside needs to be order and it is not solved only with food or only head.
T/e stream youth and I2 without raw diet in the future and purges - will not super, will give a lot of good but to break it too you....
I2 good help but not the indulgence from HLS

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:53

Михаил_ wrote:I2 does not replace any existing products and certainly can't replace any of the stream.
By the way I2 without the normal state of the head and the carcass is only a temporary solution to their problems. You need to understand that the inside needs to be order and it is not solved only with food or only head.
T/e stream youth and I2 without raw diet in the future and purges - will not super, will give a lot of good but to break it too you....
I2 good help but not the indulgence from HLS
After all, it's obvious!!! The truth began for me not long ago :?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jun 05, 2016 14:31

For many, it is never obvious... I read one opus as a friend of a relative of 82-year-old revived (he was going to die from cancer), he did not use anything except the local warmers and bacterial analyses + of funds from the pharmacy to the most numerous in the microflora tests. Grandfather prophesied to die in 2-4 weeks, and in 2 he has come. But with the treatment RAN. because it fed not even syroechkovski, but just a light meal with no fried/excess fat/meat/butter/spicy.
t/e clover/pyureshkami. So he run home. Undertreated fry. He said that he wants to eat as before, and the fact that 2 weeks ago were dead - don't care....
So I know for example MANY ways that you can help people, but what's the use if as they said in the Soviet years Zhvanetskiy - "that a man do not do, it persistently creeps on a cemetery" :) ?....
No, I understand that gradually come to an understanding, so BJ and a set of coupled information - optimal approach in my opinion. But many still do not get it.....

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Mon Jun 06, 2016 13:16

A person may not be to blame. Take the same CM simplistically, there is Yesod, she is the gastrointestinal tract, the society in the resonance Yesod eats three times a day the first, second and compote, and alkiviadis bath with kebabs. And such a lifestyle has become so common that many say best not to live if not. A lot depends on the area. I have a friend temporarily left for the Urals, there vegoil without problems, returned to the MSC, in less than a year formatted under the standard. In India the territory is screaming, if you eat meat, then in the next life will pluck you bald sakalai womb. In conclusion I will add the saying of an unknown wise man - "not Harmful the food you eat and the information you get"

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jun 06, 2016 13:38

Well, from my position, a little older, seems all the more wrong :)
Most people have the human genome. Oh this is such a "evil" thing which many foreign civilization struggling there is already a generation :) the genome wins :) therefore, there are different conventionally reptilian, or other guys just humanize. So D. Trump gives in wife lady which has less reincarnation cycles there than himself (although both of them are proto-genetically, t/e not my parents, but reincarnational genome, to that mind, as far as I understand), because it is humanised too, on the one hand good, on the other he loses effectiveness as the representative of the interests of their own species.
T/e even those people who are bad people, it is.
And there is no escape here from him. This kirdyk.
And he (the genome) sneeze on formatting system new and already falling off jokes such as yesodot configured inept perverts.
And therefore, in certain conditions, manifest the basic things. And the person begins to distinguish between really important.
I agree with You - the man is not guilty. Its taught. Just after the actual rebirth (and there he went through a restart of the body, actually home through the clinical death, without intensive care, but it makes a big difference and gives other possibilities. He has REQUESTED for himself (referring to the right person) and got a new chance to experience in this life.
And..RIL it. He was right, but after the incident he had every opportunity differently assess what is happening.
And the background is Yes a society, but more through parasite (biologically) from the inside, jerking, purely due to food habits hormonal and other methods.
It is usually very clearly seen and many go through this.
In fact to get out of course only a handful, but if the request arrives and it is a positive response (which is rare).... you know how many people having the motivation to live do not get a response? .... those who do not want I do not see.<

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Mon Jun 06, 2016 15:07

Михаил_ wrote:Well, from my position, a little older, seems all the more wrong :)
Most people have the human genome. Oh this is such a "evil" thing which many external civilization fighting there is already a generation :) the genome wins :)
Михаил_ wrote:And it (the genome) to sneeze on the newfangled formatting system and already falling off jokes such as yesodot configured inept perverts.
I see a contradiction here. The artificial system which does not take any curve is-leaky. Don't see the point VTS to abandon already configured. As I understand it is a long time coming tightening of nuts.
Михаил_ wrote: So D. Trump gives in wife lady which has less reincarnation cycles there than himself (although both of them are proto-genetically, t/e not my parents, but reincarnational genome, to that mind, as far as I understand), because it is humanised too, on the one hand good, on the other he loses effectiveness as the representative of the interests of their own species.
I can assume that they have a rather interesting tools for security enforcement, in addition to his wife.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 07, 2016 14:06

Customized built by others for other purposes and quite locally. Falls off due to the input of a more effective system and change managers a few years ago. We must carefully sees what's going on. Of course the artifacts from work it will be visible for a long time but with extremely low efficiency will work.
In addition to his wife is not in the zone close to the body, and then all in one and next :)

Арнольд

Post by Арнольд » Tue Jun 07, 2016 22:35

What is "Yesod".?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:56

Sephira of the tree of the Sephiroth in severocesky magic with a certain set of basic qualities. I personally do not recommend vzaimodeystvovat with these things even at the level of baseline information o
While some believe that the tree illustrates a number of processes here, but this is only because they know a distorted version of the process, if you know the full, it is clear that explanations for the ears involved, and cause and effect are somewhat different, of course, it somehow works, but not so, as explained followers :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:24

Лолита wrote:I Repeatedly asked myself how I can describe the action of the panacea - youth. Use? Yes. And how? Well. And how good is it? There was a hitch, how to explain that...
And so, in the result of black magic attacks, which I do not think fright made, received a very revealing experience.
The details of the process are described in the topics T2 and Pandora black, here only what concerns the panacea youth on Pandora.
So, while on vacation at a resort with thermal water, time is relaxed and I look in the mirror love yourself unconditionally))) but when went to the black magic working against me, all the artifacts made a stand for protection and a few hours in the mirror I saw not myself, but the lady that could be me , if not used the panacea of youth. The experience is not for the faint of heart, continued the process of modifying a few hours, and then stopped by the next morning all almost recovered. To be honest, to say I'm impressed is to say nothing, I really saw the difference in condition, appearance, facial expression, eye shape and it was noticeable not only me.
Now I can say - the experience is amazing, it was like the movies, the whole event gave me confidence in my power and arrogance, or something)))...

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Sat Mar 04, 2017 21:53

Михаил_ wrote:everything has many facets.
For example, the authors of the drug Board, make a special version of biopeptide for baldness. Usually at the point of sale it is not, it is necessary to order. They say that helps.
I mean, what the causes may be ancestral, karmic, biological... and maybe a clever combination, including biological causes transmitted through the maternal line - easily. Since the set of Microbiology, in a balanced manner is transferred to the child and not just about him, this set, say (those who study this issue) that he's not improving, i.e., in this parameter, the child receives the status of the mother or one step worse.
I.e. it is possible that the disease is included in the genus. And maybe another, but biological factors I would've cleaned it of ASD, as recommended Albatross bioseptin, course taking of wecoma and so on.

The panacea of youth standar is a great powerful thing.
But I recommend to buy it after, or simultaneously with a pair of 2.1 or panaceas and start using them.
For the reasons stated above.
No they have special versions of Bioseptin of baldness, by phone and by mail the first time I hear that. I'm talking about the sales Department.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:31

At the time ndati years ago, when ACC. bookmakers have posted the lecture Lelyakov, he was talking about that. Apparently now, when promoted serial sales, rare and possibly semi-manual fabrication tool apparently don't do easy. Otherwise it would be in the total price likely. I didn't have, because I was not interested. But it certainly used to be.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Panacea-Youth. Holographic General profile

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:10

Note: we have changed the format of the product Panacea-VIP youth. Now the product (a complete set) is a broad BH bracelet in the format of E-technology, the same strength and technology used in the 3.0 S++, instead of 3.0 there is implemented spectrochimica pan-young. The product is very energetically strong.
Upgrade occurred, as always, thanks to you all at the next order of VIP-young understanding that old technology already to do something not well - it works fine, but since that time things have changed and this is not the limit, and VIP-product involves the use of top technology.
Now, the new version of the product corresponds to the current development of technology.
Панацея - Молодость VIP

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sat Nov 11, 2017 23:30

Without Solodov I pachuau yourself hwork :) ...The main feature in my view this technology is the need to someone to discuss the resulting product.The resulting,Samodelkin ) it sounds good! To some extent I feel like a developer, and in fact it is... Narabatyvaya skill,decide pick)) the subject and so Choose the time,listen to the condition i.e. approach the process responsibly!
And when the process is complete,I want to identify weaknesses... and this can be very helpful opinion storonney those who are in the subject a little bit.In the course of this particular characteristic of mine, which I did not know :)