Panacea-Youth. Holographic system overall profile.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: The Panacea-Youth. Holographic General profile

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 15, 2012 14:41

always work all of the structure of the cocoon (i.e. the ranges of all the chakras), it is widely known that many people and know how to do several things at once. I would say - everything. For example, you can walk and hold a conversation with another pedestrian.
So it is here. There can be several active zones (will be perceived as simultaneous, multiple provisions of the TC) or illumination pole can be other modes, including the splitting (it is not similar to that in the Shema to call for the release of ally, as another process).
In all cases the main thing - the health of the cocoon and sufficiency of energy. If Yes, then the base position of the TC only affects what kind of "business" now in the area of emphasis, and some conversation during the walk. That is not required to affect the quality of the conversation.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue May 15, 2012 17:00

Honestly where does "talk while walking" is not understood.
I agree that running all the cocoon at the same time, but the focus of attention (per unit time) which "gathers the world" (assemblage point of the world consciousness of the individual) is still in 1-m a narrow range, if available for simultaneous interaction with 2 or more different "points", it may indicate the presence of 2 or more foci of attention - the possibility of splitting of consciousness, you can watch the "Assembly of peace" in one "point" at the same time conscious personality and the unconscious (perceived as two different processes conscious and "automatic"), but it does not mean 2 foci of attention. Example, Your TV has the option "picture in picture" with the ability to display any number of channels at the same time and on the screen 10 dynamic images, look at one another-third-fifth-tenth, unconsciously you can read at the same time all (but it will be 1 process with 10 variables) in the same plane or consciously engage (identify, assess, reflect, etc.) per unit of time only 1 of them. Ie, for a detailed perception of the identity of all 10 signals will need to switch between them.
Interaction with the world happens in all available bands simultaneously, with a maximum (energy transfer with the world) are in the range where the maximum energy the maximum energy directed to the focus vehicle (to be in this moment she can in the place of the "basic provisions"). When TC (the maximum energy) for example in the Svadhishthana, the interaction with the world occurs on the Svadhishthana just a multifrequency signal, exciting the entire available range and the work of consciousness (there is also at this moment have the energy, but it is much less, though enough to "build mental constructs") in the aspect of the formation of dense structures, can build "their models" (for "broadcast" signal to the world) and in the body of the practitioner, their bodies working in the range of svadhisthana. If consciousness is not available, the materialization of dense structures, in principle, nothing terrible, these epimerase immediately fall apart, but if you repeat the same thing for a long time and regularly, something grow can, then it is a matter of the body to cope with "these narodnosti".......
The output of the allies in one aspect of the paradigm SHEMA is the fragmentation of the individual zones of the subconscious, with its "processors" (the individual consciousness of past incarnations) for different purposes, such as "doing" a few isolated complex (for the automatic) the unconscious processes or the formation of these constructs, there are other aspects of the use of such "selection".
I think something like this. Or is there a mistake???

Sincerely, MAG.no<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 15, 2012 18:33

yeah, not a bug, is just ANOTHER.
i.e. focus on the position of the vehicle as the key to the practices and the focus on working with the allies - that it is a big mistake.
Because these practices, the "practices of the poor," i.e., invented due to the inability to use direct practice work with the world, as the artificial leverage his punching, they cause long-term harm to cocoon, that is heavily corrected. Those who came up with them, had a number of features in relation to this world. Including physiological. But that doesn't mean such features have everything.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Wed May 16, 2012 9:26

Михаил_ wrote: i.e. focus on the position of the vehicle as the key to the practices and the focus on working with the allies - that it is a big mistake.
invented due to the inability to use direct practice work with the world, as the artificial leverage his punching, they cause long-term harm to cocoon, that is heavily corrected.
Michael, I have a few questions: pent a long time and became important in connection with the ensuing controversy.
1. Do I understand correctly:the activation of the subconscious is good and the activation of individual allies is bad (for the unprepared or at all)?
BZ activates the subconscious, where it refers to security (first and foremost), followed by activation of grows of these points in the field and it's good (as I understood from the forum posts). These points - they are initially (at the moment) belong to the sphere of the subconscious (as a whole) or specific individuals (personalities) of past incarnations?
Not sure what it is, but the question is this: If I'm in the personal world communicate with the person who helps me, does something for me, it can be an ally?
The so-called angel is an ally, an active embodiment, or it's something created on the basis of the past experience?
2. It is interesting to read or learn from you about the cocoon as it is, or how it linked to the subconscious.
3. How can I understand where I have to be in TS, if I understand correctly, the chakra on which I focus, what is the feeling is not the fact that there TS?
THANK you!

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed May 16, 2012 11:45

Also speak on these issues to their personal opinion.
1. When you activate the subconscious anyway, first is a "spot" washing of certain areas, and that there is "systematic" or consciousness of past incarnations does not matter, i.e. it is not necessary to focus, got an ally - you can certainly learn it, but with Safety, and without necessary experience and skills it is better not to touch it - fraught, got "a mechanism" to actively work with him, but to put the end in itself "vacillations" allies may not be very useful who knows what it will come out before you work with the subconscious in this aspect should have a strong enough personality (the required algorithms and the energy in the range of consciousness of the personality), able to "keep control" and not allow to "steer" the previous consciousnesses, again, it is not known who is there will come out and how it will be strong and dangerous, i.e., Safety needs to be.
The angel can be interpreted in different ways, it can be "a mechanism" consolidating the experience of past incarnations in terms of security and active ally, who took on this function, you need to look at each case individually, which it is, in principle, the "system mechanism" from an ally for the algorithms of interaction to distinguish is not very difficult.
2. The cocoon represents the interpenetrating subtle bodies and is directly linked to the subconscious part is its projection.
3. If there is energy on the parameter number, you can determine the area of maximum (about 70% of the total energy potential of the organism, but it is not a plane, space travel vehicle) if the density parameter - the seal (tight structure) in front of the cocoon to a distance of 30-70 cm (distance individually and depends on the state) from the surface of the physical body. If you feel "not very", then you can define "habits" (behavior of algorithms and evaluations), show the "default" characteristic of different castes, ie. look where (as, on what parameters) "this picture is of the world", well it takes a certain adjustment, a person may exhibit the "habits" and skills inherent in a higher band (than TC) for various reasons - early life (revival) structures in this zone or mediamagnet of consciousness, there are other options.......
For correctness, I note again that this is my personal opinion present which may be different from the others.

Sincerely, MAG.no<

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Thu May 17, 2012 5:28

MAG.no, thank you. I think that the vehicle in the region of Anahata, as there strongest chakra can be felt probably because of greater energy.
At one time I tried all the chakras felt good when hovering and holding the water jet in the field of chakras (and not even in the sphere of chakra was feeling), it is now not as bright, only on the Anahata chakra (can be fatigue, not enough energy).
Michael, I would like to get your comment and also about the ability to move the vehicle above and below (whether you want to focus and how does it affect the vision of the world, interaction with the world?). Question not to to use it actively, but rather passively: how to affect change in position of the vehicle on a vision, a sense of peace?
THANK you.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu May 17, 2012 9:20

Petr99 wrote:I Think that the vehicle in the region of Anahata, as there strongest chakra can be felt probably because of greater energy.
At one time I tried all the chakras felt good when hovering and holding the water jet in the field of chakras (and not even in the sphere of chakra was feeling), it is now not as bright, only on the Anahata chakra (can be fatigue, not enough energy).
When you run practices with chakras, they all start to feel good, but the "basic position" of the TS only in one area, so the definition of "basic provisions" the vehicle is not important as felt the chakra, and where (which zone) there is interaction with the world. In the "basic position" on anahata felt quite his own (and if this practice and others) the astral body - the body of emotions, i.e. the world is perceived, including this parameter, any object/process will be evaluated on a scale "pleasant/unpleasant" (binary, but different depth), includes empathy (as Sidhu this level), an intuitive sense (the world is beginning to be felt to some extent in the future), perception of the world is more multi-dimensional than the usual 3-dimensional world starts to be perceived as the "time" parameter in picture of the world, the dynamics, the length of time in the same range of extrasensory perception in the parameters the number of "charge", the signal amplitude, the density of the object structures/process or the amount of information in them, there are so many probabilities. To output (a bit ahead of time) on this level already is (natural evolution) fear, including the fear of death and appear the ability to "manage the fear", "control emotions," "feeling the Way". If the position on anahata "default". Well it is in a nutshell....... If we look at the aspect of the "theory of quality" to different castes (correct in this context probably will not be castes, and their foundations - Varn), then "transition" to this level reduces the importance of power rankings is perceived, but it is less significant than for caste (Varna) steriev, there is a feeling of significance one way or another digestible information. There is a need for consumption as "food for consciousness".......
For the correctness note that this is my personal opinion present based on perception, which may differ from others.

Sincerely, MAG.no<
Last edited by Маг.нет on Thu May 17, 2012 10:07, edited 1 time in total.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Thu May 17, 2012 10:07

MAG.no, thank you again.
The fact that I am now (already a week) always (playing in a cocoon, possibly your earphones in your ears) listen to tracks V (vision). How effective is training in such a situation the vehicle (the Anahata chakra) and the influence of this training on the position of the vehicle?
On paper the stabilizer are two anchors with the language of Constantine the awareness of my abilities and possibilities.
THANK you.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu May 17, 2012 10:30

V-tracks "cling to" a larger range than one chakra (based on the experience of learning how V-tracks and V-cartridges), the "focus" of the vehicle under that heading perception in the aspect of "setting V-model", while with my TS volume and fullness "remove" (perceived) information will be different, everyone finds his....... Again, people in any given time takes all its inherent multi-frequency range, but at the same time in different bands, in different proportions from the whole, depending on the proportional distribution of energy. To paraphrase "where's the attention, there is energy", you can watch (if you let go of the consciousness) "where the energy is there and the attention," or more precisely "where is how much energy from the whole, there is so much attention from the whole" (if you revokeservice). I.e. if the TC class at the anahata, the maximum perceived this range and, to some part of all the others....... However, if consciousness (its "gauge" - TS) "focusing" on other bands, it is possible to perceive information from them. As for the "movement" most of the TS relative to the "base position", it (if there is no mediumint) often (but not always) no more than 10-20% of space one chakra up or down. When you commit to anahata, anahata below (in the vast majority of cases) is no longer sags, and the "focus" of TS can perceive the world from a range of any chakra (if there is sufficient for the interaction energy).

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 17, 2012 12:58

MAG.well, no, hunting for You to bet? You forgive, but for several reasons I have very much more baggage, and of theory and practice and not only in this world(therefore there is nothing to compare and no desire to just trust the local dogmas, even if they have someone fixed practice). You are denser than others enshrined in the chakra model, so cling to the difference. Most use a regime Assembly line BJ, and the difference itself runs out.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu May 17, 2012 14:00

Michael_ You find an element of conflict? Do not set ourselves such a task describing a different view.
As for the "chakra model", then I agree that this is only a model and practicing with the chakras unites the radiation sources (organs, etc.) itself in accordance with varying model and produces a division into ranges. You can divide and otherwise. As the Module "Assembly line" periodically study it, in principle, as the Union of the radiation of bodies at close range in "chakra model" and "Assembly line" brings together a wider range of the same "elements", just the principle of combining the other, the difference in scaling. For example, it is possible to perceive a multi-frequency range as a "unified whole" with the dynamics of some parameters inside it, but you can divide it into parts and to identify the interaction between ranges and within them.
For example, take the text, which contains: letters, words, phrases, sentences, paragraphs, and so on. Can be considered for understanding and search for meaning full text, and you can go into the details and consider the text as the consolidated sum of the meanings of paragraphs, sentences or phrases, etc.
Inside a multi-frequency range of humans, the uneven distribution of energy in the spectrum is apparent and has an effect on "focus" assemblies of the world and the algorithms of interaction characteristic of a particular range.
So element of the dispute can not find, just a different view on the same object with the same properties and settings.
And follow the format of the hypothesis, supported only by personal perception and allow for additional principles of "Assembly" of the same world.
Wrong in something? Maybe....... Michael_, You are able to make a mistake?

Sincerely, MAG.no
Last edited by Маг.нет on Thu May 17, 2012 14:07, edited 1 time in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 17, 2012 14:06

well, we'll assume that it is not arguing :) range indulge your senses, I there is a matrix posted prizabavneyshie thing.

Константин.

Post by Константин. » Thu May 24, 2012 9:26

Some observations for half a year using the ordinary P-youth:

the most striking observation of all is that of course I wanted to regain the image of myself which was in my youth, even with regards to hairstyles.:)
Wife so long resisted, that there was no strength in her to fight the desire it When she finally took the scissors and trimmed the hair itself as it was in 15 years, the burden from the shoulders it fell instantly, and there was a lightness.
The same applies to clothes, and thoughts and other things view of the world.
I myself also began to change in the direction of "as before" do and wonder what is happening. More precisely, I do not resist, just watch :)
Also changed tastes and preferences in food:) give the baby food, oranges and apples. and all sorts of cabbage with tomatoes - delicious!

later Supplement..

Еленка

Post by Еленка » Thu Jun 28, 2012 0:46

I have here a question arose about letter matrix the panacea of youth.decided to play around,I read here something about it.generally written on masking tape and stuck to the water pipe leading to our apartment.immediately noticed that the water became softer,and swimming became more enjoyable.my family also enjoy such soft water.BUT,with me lives a cat, old for 14 years,and he(estno)the water for drinking pour.began to vomit,aggravated his disease(urogenital system is connected).you wrote that animals are not recommended panacea of youth.do you think that the health of the cat is directly connected with this water,and if him pour water from another source,everything is back to normal?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jun 28, 2012 0:52

I do not know. This is a complex input conditions. Try a different water to give him, well, for example T1 to do.
And cats - they are not quite animals.... I mean quite apart from just animals. But still p young was not done for them.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Fri Jul 27, 2012 15:00

Never seen such a response. What remains on the object after removing the sticker P-mol? 1.0 weak?
Got sticker glue because of the presence of two points of accommodation and lack of sufficient Manya all these farms.
And yet, if we remove P-say from the couch, which before was made of P-l, and then sakipova P-mol-l? Back in P-mol-l a little more "fragile"?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jul 27, 2012 17:51

P-youth works independently, when removed leaves a trail of weakened itself, with n-Lite and the rest do not interact.
Kit of stickers of the standard, in principle, enough for two places to stay (IMHO), at least I have enough...

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 23:26

Михаил_ wrote:there are 6 channels in the native data. Can make 3 audio :)
I would like an audio option to test...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 28, 2012 0:36

there is no facility to do....

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Thu Aug 02, 2012 16:02

Michael, I have the puck "SEE" (there, unlike Cuba there is no P-charging) and there is a sticker from the kit "PM".
Is the idea to stick the sticker on the puck.
Questions:
1) How will then work the puck SM - better, worse or no difference?
2) If today the PM card in the left pocket of the shirt that puck CM with sticker PM in left pants pocket, tomorrow all in the right pockets. This is a normal pattern?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 02, 2012 19:04

1. can modificeres a little work, but overall, almost no difference.
2. normal.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:06

Report on economy-version: met a childhood friend, a very long time. Sat down and remembered my childhood. He recalled many things that I forgot! For the VIP version it is necessary to provide details of childhood before the production, and the e-version produces this info yourself using childhood friends :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:10

:) well actually the VIP version is just a very strong product, which is in series to comes out. Personalized bar it is not because of details, and due to the fact that take into account the individual characteristics of a person to improve the efficiency and under it is a purely personal product.
And the story of childhood friend could be at any of P-youth, is in General indicative of the work in this product (all versions).

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Sun Aug 19, 2012 23:38

Hi all, are there any changes in the skin in the direction of rejuvenation and quality characteristics?)))

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:51

hi :-) Yes.