Panacea-Youth. Holographic system overall profile.

ФилиНН
Re: The Panacea-Youth. Holographic General profile

Post by ФилиНН » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:23

I do not understand this matrix as the activation button, also fits in with the subject as 1, 3 and P, and can be removed with time?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Nov 18, 2011 14:33

рыжая wrote:Christmas Tree-matalka, I just realized that what I did today, could the picture be affected. My husband received a letter from the IRS, and so it upset him that much zakolbasilo not childish. What would my husband's sausage, I tell you hoo, like to try it. It's pouring outside, the passion. And suddenly I said to him, "And went to walk now without an umbrella". Well, suddenly, just popped up. He signed up for. We jumps out to the street, it pours. We spank in puddles, laughing, a second later was already wet, ankle-deep water. And then there's the light shuts down, we still was fun. The state of courage full. Michael, confess - is it? I mean, young?
Congratulations! It's a start!

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Nov 18, 2011 14:45

ФилиНН wrote:I for a set of economy options counted...Another one vodopica empty and the seat of the count will not be protected as much as 8 (+-) hours a day.Will have to get creative - who more often and for longer runs or to clean (taking into account the difference of influence in the bathroom and chair-stickers, of course ), then apply.

Order Michael wrote about tub and shower. Water permeates every cell of the body .
The rest of the matrix shall describe.
For a better understanding you can read about the cells of the body. http://www.om-kali.com/news/brjus_lipto ... 03-28-1613 Bruce Lipton . All his books are interesting.And all on the subject. :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 18, 2011 19:34

1. toggles, it turns out. Just the potential of stickers is so much higher on the "computing" power, which unfortunately the sticker not replaced.
2. cartridge for modulator made by a different technology and has little to do with this system (involves only one dimension)
3. the rain run is right :) it :) good job.
4. Yes, I forgot to warn :) possible indirect impact on relatives and friends. Not very big of course.

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Nov 18, 2011 22:12

bofara wrote:...Well it seems to me that in almost every format and size of screen will work, IMHO.
bofara wrote:Movie - Panacea-youth look at mobile phone is converted in .3gp small Screen, but feel that it works.
On the big screen works significantly stronger. Tested! IMHO, of course, tested on their own face. :lol: Today, this Shoe started... :shock: :?

Белый Камень

Post by Белый Камень » Fri Nov 18, 2011 22:42

With the deterioration of the quality, probably, should work at least until it will be possible to distinguish what is it exactly.
But let's say printout a uniform sampling of 60-100 screenshots from the video against the matrix, who is cooler?))
And if such a printout in my pocket to wear, by the way, the phone just containing the video memory, in theory, also can "entertain" sensitive host did not even reproducing :)

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 23:15

Михаил_ wrote:For lack of technical terms and for the lazy I made the matrix, but it is "free", complete didn't have time to do something I uploaded a bunch of small things....
here:
SAL
GAU
OUX

but the video is better.
M-m-m, and the acoustic version can be done? To through the player to listen to as V-tracks :oops:

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:24

Have been looking for a book from childhood, a name remembered, the author forgot. No it was not :? Looked a couple of times the "youth" and found ... :) . And at once in many places. Like the door in the wall opened up. Reread with pleasure. By the way there is also a picture of a door that is opened))). Maybe it's a coincidence, just too many "coincidences". Of course I'm not younger outwardly in one day :? but I can't )). Thank You, Michael.

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Nov 20, 2011 13:31

bofara wrote:....Today, this Shoe started... :shock: :?
Now all is quiet. 3rd day do not eat - only drink water - no appetite, no hunger. Food looks disgusting to me. Sleep 2-3 hours less than before starting to watch the movie Youth. :? Watching a movie 3-4 times a day on the computer screen - high speed.

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 20:55

bofara wrote: watching a Movie 3-4 times a day on the computer screen - high speed.
And as you increase speed?

Смолка

Post by Смолка » Sun Nov 20, 2011 22:34

Good evening, I'm also looking at "Youth" at high speed . Windows Media player has such an option: Playback, playback speed. Other players in the idea must also be :) Yesterday morning I had a wonderful dream about a young, virgin planet: Supposedly I'm part of a group of astronauts have landed for her inspection. Sleep is short, but the mood of joy he created for the day :ay Well, also noticed a decrease in appetite. I also used matrix -painted her clothes :)

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Nov 20, 2011 22:39

Мастер 108 wrote:
bofara wrote: watching a Movie 3-4 times a day on the computer screen - high speed.
And as you increase speed?
I use vlc player in the computer there is a button for acceleration and a button for the slow playback of the movies. :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Nov 20, 2011 23:15

Михаил_ wrote:Exactly. Can be different. Especially if you read how the people "Torquay" and I think, from what is a wheel ?
Here,here,your mouth... Now laugh at my childish naivety ,I will not point a finger.... :? :o :wink: they know who he is. Woke up naive children .although it has not departed from me. But the fact that my "crazy" idea now being asked in the light of God and about how much more fun will?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:56

when using the matrix on clothes I recommend to abandon the idea of the pendulum specified in the instructions to the commercial version. Ie change the exposure on the left side to right and back again. For this you can use either an object or clothes 2 sets.
The whole paint of course also possible, but under the successive influence, I feel that the effect will be stronger.

Смолка

Post by Смолка » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:04

Michael thank you for suggested :) Today apply this method

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Nov 21, 2011 15:14

Interesting thing-video Panacea-youth. Had a headache ,put on the blindfold Obviously and the parlor flask the Evening perusing the forum ,I decided to look on the matrix-videos , a pleasant sensation of exhilaration and serenity. It is clear now why I wanted to fool around. The head passed from the application in a compartment all of these products. Chipper video! I liked it.

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Mon Nov 21, 2011 16:08

Read and scary:). Well there barefoot in the rain or fool around at home is probably good. But so will stretchy casual school teacher and instead of "Hello Pigweed Ivanovna, how is Your health" gonna shoot you in the face all the teenage years of her thought. Or come to the store and as a joke: I have 400 grams of potatoes and 5 kilos of candy.

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Nov 21, 2011 16:24

Today, I can say only a few words: sleep+food. Very much. :roll:

АльфМ

Post by АльфМ » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:42

Good day,

I can't download the video at the link http://openmagic.org/molodost.wmv

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:45

Checked, I have swinging. View your browser settings.
....or you can use the link on sharing.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Галкина

Post by Галкина » Tue Nov 22, 2011 18:03

A small tip for the video. As noted by some forum users, absolutely no appetite, the second day was only in the evening and remember that nothing today is not eaten. This effect I have even from 3.0. it was not :) Feel time the day was just endless to some, and no sense of style "well, when will it end". Over the past three days so many things have altered that and in two weeks usually do not have time. Emotions: constantly upbeat mood, the internal state of a certain mixture of courage and negligence. And another important moment for me in my head is FINALLY quiet. Sometimes I force myself thought some might think :))) Represent what will be the results from the standard version, in any case, it is on my list to purchase in the forefront.

Смолка

Post by Смолка » Tue Nov 22, 2011 19:18

About the silence You just noticed :) Go the last days, things their doing, but my head is empty. Sensations similar to the description of NATO. This condition is for me just do not peculiar. There is still a feeling of some certainty that I have plenty of time and I'll have time :) Today on the advice of Michael put a homemade card with the first matrix in the left pocket. After some time felt the load on the heart, shifted into the right pocket - and immediately there was a strong feeling in the back of the head and the heart released. I will continue to watch, maybe coincidence.

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Nov 22, 2011 21:13

Today I watched a film a Panacea-youth in combination with the program of Andrey Patrushev - rainbow-arc. Put hildren affirmations. Very good pochuvstvuy. :D However, slow scores to donnot of the film was 15 minutes . :ay Expect some sounds to hear... :)

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:52

Interesting, absolutely a side effect. Oddly enough, on the background of the video, the Youth had very easy to keep concentration on one thing.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:40

why side? never saw a kid doing HIS job? and he's not responding at the same time on external factors - it is in process. Watch.....