Panacea-Youth. Holographic system overall profile.

Л@на
Re: The Panacea-Youth. Holographic General profile

Post by Л@на » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:51

Andrew, you look younger! :ay Nice to look at you.

Белый Камень

Post by Белый Камень » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:15

Владимир Ш. wrote: and if You have the possibility to fill in somewhere else, on DepositFiles, for example?
and the people... he is too irregular :-)
Yeah, something people really remembered the young.
Depositfiles
for iphone
dvd
just accelerated

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:00

Vladmoskva
It is not that 9 minutes is no time :) And to increase the number of hits for the optimum minimum time. So in the example shown on the screensaver from the casual observer increased the chances of viewing completely.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:24

White Stone, thank you!

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Nov 25, 2011 15:34

Small usage report watch online youth:

1. Watching builds up physical strength. Circumstantial evidence :lol: a buildup of the amount of testosterone in the body. I'm not taking any nutritional SUPPLEMENTS. At all. Only food cooked by me personally /at least wife :lol: not it is not my fault, I'm just a good cook 8) /.

2. Number consumiendo me food has decreased very much. I for meat and milk do not pull. Jams, cakes, other sweet - do not like at all! Eggs and butter - Yes. Number of water increased - take the water from the bottle, all written with a marker matrix 1.0 L.

3. See some change /like/ to my biorhythms. Still I went to sleep for 20-21 hours Bulgarian time, and now I can't sleep until 24-01 h Bulgarian time. Wake up an hour later than the old /before I began the film of P-youth watch/

4. Back some good habits from College /University/ years. There is increased efficiency - coefficient of useful activities /conditionally expresses so/ to some daily activities. It's very I like it, especially in combination with a decrease in sleep.

5. About communication with relatives and friends - an example: mother, brother, wife started to hear and believe me. With his wife more interesting moments of the film she is not looking, but the effect is to her. It was as if happiness priceget to yourself. There are situations good.

6. There are anomalies in my touch the computer. He hangs 5-10 times, when I make some text or another thing. Though he has pasted the picture stabilization /red, the one which most engineering/.

7. the Combination of the film Panacea-youth+ BJ + connection U2-U3 + rainbow-arch /affirmations/ + disc Healing + press acupuncture points + ... - this ... and words can not find. Very, very happy!

Thank you! My soul is singing, rejoice!

PS is there a meaning to watch the movie P-youth through the glasses, glued on the obvious? If someone applies - please share. As I understand it a computer image of the "structure" of P-youth works through the information coming through the eyes. It's possible that I'm wrong.<

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Nov 25, 2011 16:38

Воффка wrote:...to increase the number of hits for the optimum minimum time. So in the example shown on the screensaver from the casual observer increased the chances of viewing completely.
Михаил_ wrote:Recommended...viewing in the morning(immediately after waking, at least 60 seconds) and before you sleep - can the background image, it is desirable to completely...
Белый Камень wrote:...But let's say printout of a uniform sample of 60-100 screenshots from the video against the matrix, who is cooler?))
And if such a printout in my pocket to wear... in theory, also can "entertain" sensitive host did not even reproducing :)
It seems to me that only printerbase a screenshot /good quality of course/ or "accidental" viewing of footage from the film, while, for example, a woman making manicure :lol: the cabin will effect. What power who will be cooler - it's to the experts. Therefore, there is a paid version for effect "cooler".
Белый Камень wrote:...the way, the phone just containing the video memory, in theory, also can "entertain" sensitive host did not even reproducing :)
- By the way I have a binary file Etalon - stdata and watch online youth on the phone memory card - Etalon I feel continuously engages very much when the phone is in the aura. About the film in the phone memory I can't tell yet. I'm already on your screen only "out of turn" film look.<

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Sat Nov 26, 2011 22:04

Yes, Andrew really is much younger :D
While browsing I remembered from psychology Luscher test, where the purple color choose children and beremchataya :D
I will try to see every day, interesting to watch... :o

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Nov 26, 2011 22:16

And I again the thought came, I have :oops:

Well, seriously, it is likely that there is a very good effektivnost watching the movie P-youth in a certain dependence on sutochnye biorhythm /Michael_ recommends viewing at least morning and evening before going to sleep/. I'm Promaster heat up before with the old Soviet UV light - the sun a little. Also, IMHO, the amount of light /like the Lumen (lm) in physics calls, it can be mistaken, and that Candela, luxul.../ at the time of viewing can also be some dependence with increased effektivnost. IMHO.

Белый Камень

Post by Белый Камень » Tue Nov 29, 2011 23:27

With audio 3.0 N seems to be well matched, the movie. Impact on loved ones confirmed.
bofara wrote: I'm in front of promotr heat up with the old Soviet UV light - the sun a little.
We've also overcast 2/3 of the year. If the inhale/exhale center of the chest, the light of an imaginary sunrise, a good warm up before any practice and just the positive stuff)) lamp definitely helps :)
Grandpa's one, gave the equipment to fire, but you can replace the burner :) Putting her hands to absorb the heat and conduct it to different parts, chest, belly button, soles. Too funny, when not lazy))

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Nov 29, 2011 23:51

And somebody P-youth on youtube posted? :)
Белый Камень wrote:the Grandfather of one, gave the equipment to fire, but you can replace the burner :) Putting her hands to absorb the heat and conduct it to different parts, chest, belly button, soles. Too funny, when not lazy))

:ay

Белый Камень

Post by Белый Камень » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:00

And about 5 second clip, I just thought that it could be inserted into different video without causing much bewilderment of the audience.
By the way, it is probably possible to fit all the information in a fairly short time, but with the losses if not a very important sequential absorption of single frames.
Just change the image here, much less frame, and if you remove the repetitions, each frame to make up 4 the source and to speed up to 60fps, it will be really fast.

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:32

White Stone, thanks for clarifications!

02.12.2011 - I started appearing condition of tin-age - "and I don't care what ...". Has become very quiet. :)

Белый Камень

Post by Белый Камень » Fri Dec 02, 2011 22:48

Speaking of conditions, there is another technique good)) very))
Screaming repeatedly "Uraaaaaa" and "Glory" out loud and to myself :)
Turning though to what, to the world, my mom, myself, cockroach)), though to the devil (say to clean a confrontation with the dark side of yourself)

It used to seem to be pretty good and stronger now included in the state when he used this technique in a natural way, child. It's hard to describe and to compare, well when imbued :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Dec 03, 2011 0:00

...and there's a reasonable explanation. The resonances of the subconscious.
"Cheers" - like a mantra, the ancient syllable meaning "striving towards the sun", when the configuration includes a channel, energises and gives a small shift "in future" perspective.
"Glory" - activates the memory (and to some extent the subconscious), may include in the channel accumulated in the past of potential, and the quality is similar with the right energySlaviI.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Белый Камень

Post by Белый Камень » Sat Dec 03, 2011 22:43

Interesting, but technical details are not all and not always needed, since is the frame to some extent, at least at one stage. Then "Bang", which does not have (yet) the definitions in mind, it's more versatile, and possibly stronger.
In this regard, just in the beginning to try the "I am freedom" helps))
Although knowledge is of course needed much here without them :)
Somehow it seems, now.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Dec 03, 2011 23:05

Nothing yet does not prevent to not think, including about it. Isn't it?
Frames are defined not so much by knowledge, as perception and there is always a choice, not just now.
And even that could not read, and read not to take if it does not need :).
It is often easier than it seems at first glance. Freedom is an illusion, or rather its frame :) .
Absolute freedom (absence of ties) can sometimes be harmful, it may be so....

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:36

Often upotreblenie old mantras or sound combinations without knowledge can bear not only the consequences that are expected. So in this case, in addition to this MAG.net transcripts is still the second and third layers, and each will define the specific processes in the world and in the cocoon. In some cases, the effects from them can be unexpected, significant and it is not always necessary and positive.
So I would just Bang wouldn't scream. And glory too. Better to shout something, does not coincide with historically worn. No. True. VERY URGENT ADVICE TO AVOID SUCH PRACTICES!!!
Further discussion of this specific topic has nothing to do with the theme "the panacea for youth" and generally beyond the scope of this forum. So the last message later demolished (if not forget).

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:35

Михаил_ wrote:...Better to shout something, does not coincide with historically worn. ...
Sorry if you are so naive and childish to ask :) but I would be grateful if you recommend some literature on a similar topic :"DIY working wise/mantra/mandala/the combination/". This, by the way, why not use with Panacea-youth? Who can and wants to, of course. Perhaps it is not so simple. Because you'll have to forgive my naivety. :)

Thanks in advance.

PS just like the child asking. Works P-youth,Oh how it works! :D

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Dec 05, 2011 13:32

Yes ,it is! Works! Youth and rot!. Emerge from yunnosti situations that require elaboration. Basically why it is not very pleasant ,I have considered the points then. Now amused. Then it was unpleasant and not clear . And now ,just fun. How could this bother ? The experience changed everything. Was asking, and funny .But it was such a funny story ,I thought. But from the perspective now,of Elki-Palki and where the brain was.Could not funny to end. Well, for example Pragati with a parachute tower ,military training ground, uper chute, not verified, don't know what is. But nothing had passed. More trenchant.When the parachute stashed in a box under lock and key. We cutting class, school was on the edge of the village and then the steppe,a helipad and training for disantury. So while there's no one we ran with the other lessons and it right before the exams.,There were stretched ropes on which the carriage went from a parachute. As the parachute hid us clung to the rope ,just wind it around the hand and forward. Idiots. Or in a wheel ,without a leash. One of the true ribs were broken,but not with us. We were getting along fine. Tyres from cars ,sitting in a small,K-700, Tatra -standing, the embankment near the bridge. Oh , a lot can be listed.
Now also began to penetrate to the extreme. But I think now it will be deliberate. Although as they say"Fools are always lucky." :?

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:39

The body REALLY start to return form of tin age when I really, in maniakalnom engaged in fitness. :D Still waiting for improvement in density of hair /is the result positive at the speed of growing hair and rejuvenation of the face /skin as it began to Shine on the new/ - it's still not quite significantly - I hope the result will be, sooner or later, I BELIEVE! But physical condition is VERY noticeable AFTER starting watching the movie P-the Youth is changing literally day-by-day! :shock:

p. S. here, I think, it should be noted that I'm now just at home doing a physical activity.

Those who have not poprobui RECOMMEND!

by the way - does observing someone has used matrix sal-gau-oux or commercial system P-youth - card - works in animals? Let's say some very adult dog...

I have an idea to try on a very "adult" tree, but this really is only summer... and I'm not 100% sure that the system is P-youth raschitana for all organisms - can be stronger only works on man - then only the Creator can give recommendations or advice whether or not.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:53

bofara wrote:by the way - does observing someone has used matrix sal-gau-oux or commercial system P-youth - card - works in animals? Let's say some very adult dog...

No the cat did not try. I did more in my room are not allowed. She not became to behave. But everything else she loved. Youth I still carry with me a bit. Because want to experiment with a designer body. Clean so to speak. Although clean is relative. Headband -obviously. 3.0 2.0 a Panacea, they are always with me and Svetlitsa super. But since I the properties of these items are already distinguished by the quality ,they do not prevent me to be the quality from the designer of the body and to direct necessary to me.
But even sometimes by using Panacea-Youth ,she at once manifested. I wrote above review.

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:54

Thanks for the opinion. And when I see an old dog already, a little bit to move, to suffer ... :shock: In the sense asked about some experience...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 06, 2011 16:29

For animals not suitable. Although some minor effects can be.

Малика

Post by Малика » Tue Dec 06, 2011 16:39

Michael, and a holo-sticker on the jug of water will not be affected ? Or tape necessary to seal the top ?
And do I need these stickers to glue on the mirror, which every day use, there is glued the card of ISIS..

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Dec 06, 2011 16:50

Малика wrote:And whether these stickers to glue on the mirror, which every day use, there is glued the card of ISIS..
I'm stuck, I think Z when practices became even better work, though the threading interaction of the Operator-Z increased, well it is at first glance.

Sincerely, MAG.no