Panacea. Holographic range of products.Reviews and application

Ярый
Re: A Panacea. Holographic range of products.Reviews and applications

Post by Ярый » Mon Dec 17, 2012 22:50

Crystalconsulted in the office on this issue, they told me that the card transfer can charge any object (no BJ) and then an unlimited number of times to transfer the properties of the BZ from one subject to another. And 1 copy is a sticker that just this one time gives the object properties of the BZ.

Ярый

Post by Ярый » Mon Dec 17, 2012 22:53

Ie BJ I originally was not, the card was completely empty. Just holding the card to card transfer 2 days.

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Mon Dec 17, 2012 23:15

Кристалл wrote:Ardent Following with interest. But still don't understand. The transfer quality (take in one place are transferred to another, thus the first item loses its properties). System 1-copy - charge the first item (you can then transfer the quality of it on the other). Your card is the first object or the second? The question is no trick, just a while ago I bought a map of the migration are now lying idle, - no 1-th object. In the product description like the clarity, and the forum confusion....
"One copy" allows a momentary copy for every object BJ properties specified version. Map transfer allows you to copy multiple times in any items specified properties of the BZ version, but when copied to the next object, the previous with these properties removed (charge remains 1.0). Ie you got it all wrong, the map transfer does not transfer properties from one object to another, it copies the properties of BJ on any subject. Not another BJ, and myself, if simple, and she did not need any "first item". While the object created by "one copy", anything anywhere can not be postponed. Or, if this is not clear, you can say otherwise: "one copy" and map transfer is the same, just "one copy" once, and the card migration many times.

Кристалл

Post by Кристалл » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:37

Кристалл wrote:last the parcel arrived card transfer "Panacea". It is I, happy, want your necklace to propagate for the benefit of all home. Turns out I lose it... Sit, grieve, think, how this wealth is now apply for the benefit?
Андрей С. wrote:How so? You think the card allows you to endlessly copy the Panacea?) What does your pendant and its loss? Its main use is to make someone a homemade bracelet, for that matter.
Андрей С. wrote:"One copy" allows a momentary copy for every object BJ properties specified version. Map transfer allows you to copy multiple times in any items specified properties of the BZ version, but when copied to the next object, the previous with these properties removed (charge remains 1.0). Ie you got it all wrong, the map transfer does not transfer properties from one object to another, it copies the properties of BJ on any subject. Not another BJ, and myself, if simple, and she did not need any "first item". While the object created by "one copy", anything anywhere can not be postponed. Or, if this is not clear, you can say otherwise: "one copy" and map transfer is the same, just "one copy" once, and the card migration many times.
:D :D :D That is, take the item and charge a Panacea. If you get bored, transfer on another??? Understood!!! I was sad that no good lie would be.... Ordered and after 1-copy 2.0 charge my daughter baubles.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 18, 2012 14:33

Ярый wrote:Crystalconsulted in the office on this issue, they told me that the card transfer can charge any object (no BJ) and then an unlimited number of times to transfer the properties of the BZ from one subject to another. And 1 copy is a sticker that just this one time gives the object properties of the BZ.
correct without "and then".
just transfer the map as it itself is the bearer of properties (respectively the version) and put the subject gains the link (connection) to these properties temporarily (until then, until the new put). As a consequence of this temporary connection, then the object remains weak бж1.0 (i.e., some trace is always 1.0 regardless of the version of the card is from the card through an object, but not a very strong track).
Therefore, the card can be used unlimited number of times, transferring properties, on a variety of subjects as needed, including a very fast.
No requirements for the subject itself, no.

A sticker is one-copy -Yes, for a single operation. But it can be divided into parts (just cut) to share the responses on several items. They will be weaker, but a lot. Well, for example, as said above, in the case of charging "baubles" in the plural.
Success.

Ярый

Post by Ярый » Tue Dec 18, 2012 14:51

Michael_
Thank you for the clarification! Now everything fell into place and the essence of the card was clear!

Ярый

Post by Ярый » Tue Dec 18, 2012 14:53

It is interesting that the phantom sensation of the bracelet on your hand is held for a second day, even fun! :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 18, 2012 15:37

RTFM ! :)

Кристалл

Post by Кристалл » Tue Dec 18, 2012 18:31

That explains a lot! For example, did not understand me lying on the card. Ie actively loaded every LAST item. Ie if my card 2 weeks is the owner, charged the owner, but if I put it in a Cup is a Cup. About it above is, conductive poizuchat.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 18, 2012 18:43

that explains a lot? this documentation is written and has never been written otherwise.
But if the card JUST sits IN the BOOK, the book NOTHING HAPPENS.
changes (attached) only the item that is placed on the card to earn as it is. I.e. mental control is primary.
If you do not trust in the plan itself, somewhere would publish a special screen in which you can place on map (this will certainly limit the transfer to a new subject, keeping the signal on the latter).

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Sat Dec 22, 2012 0:11

somewhere would publish a special screen in which you can place on map (this will certainly limit the transfer to a new subject, keeping the signal on the latter).
TSL
EUR
OTS

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Tue Dec 25, 2012 21:55

Dear friends,the answer pzhsta!Can I use the 2.1 black wood,as the workpiece to transfer 2.7 on the map,and what happens???)))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 25, 2012 22:05

not necessary. use something else.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 25, 2012 22:05

card transfer transfers 2.7 temporarily, there's still something to move, but 2.1 can be erased... :) why?

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Tue Dec 25, 2012 22:12

Okay thanks)))the bottom line is that I in the near future wanted to work out all the 2.5-2.8 state,and then to buy a panacea,and switch between these States)

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Tue Dec 25, 2012 22:17

Michael,and for what duration, the transfer charge card?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 25, 2012 22:33

? don't understand the question... but read the description carefully? they don't charge, they create a relationship with the object, and it is then trace 1.0 the action without time limit, while the other object is not place on the map to create a relationship with him (i.e. for the new transfer).

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Tue Dec 25, 2012 23:04

Sorry, I incorrectly expressed,but the relationship with the subject,I know.Actually my idea is feasible at the expense of panacea?

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Tue Dec 25, 2012 23:20

The fact that I have already defined the constructs (bracelets) planned 1 time charge and carry...no recharging, nothing more.Besides all the cards I have thanks to the stock,including 2.1, and I meant it as Bakadjik their actions,2.1 to 2.7, I have privatel)))

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Tue Dec 25, 2012 23:24

By the way for action Thank you! :oops:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Dec 26, 2012 0:17

feasible, but why waste 2.1

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:20

Had to sacrifice(something :aa suggested that you'd better not...But still I couldn't resist :evil: ,wanted to experience the manual, and under the hand of the bracelets was only 3.0 N 2.1...and it later became clear that such(similar) bracelets in any shop with jewelry for sale...And then it's a fair upgrade,I get the output BJ older and stronger version than 2.1,isn't it?Important to be able to enter and stay in (2.1) the condition,not the thing itself...Backup 2.1 all I have...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:53

well in the shop with jewelry of course 2.1 on the black tree to buy (I don't know what 2.1 was), well, get a BJ from the older version, but you can do anything was pireneos to do, and a built-in backup 2.1 is still not as effective as a carrier material. However it's up to :) nothing is correct in this use of the card and the bracelet is not.

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:24

And how to wear 2.5-2.8 is better all together or separately(something with something) in a graduated way,so that they could quicker adjust to me?It all depends on the amount(level) of the energy operator?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:29

and still little to read the forums? :) all of this has been discussed many times....
exactly the best in turn a... maybe up to 2 months.