Panacea. Holographic range of products.Reviews and application

Витал
Re: A Panacea. Holographic range of products.Reviews and applications

Post by Витал » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:23

Michael. Another question, on the part of the experiments.
Suppose I paste the charging system a Panacea for the Parlor or on the breeze-With, the charge will increase or get gibberish aspartame product?
sincerely Vital.

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Tue Nov 08, 2011 13:56

And technically is programming? First you need to grasp, to enter briefly in the state that want to consolidate, or it is enough just to remember? Here for example I want to program the bed for lucid dreams. There are, but spontaneously, not often. Not in a dream, in this state of her programming.

stom

Post by stom » Tue Nov 08, 2011 16:15

What are the similarities and difference card transfer the Panacea and Cure-all stickers applied without programs?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 08, 2011 21:46

stom wrote:what are the similarities and difference card transfer the Panacea and Cure-all stickers applied without programs?
What a question :)
The similarity is that it is made on the same technology.
The difference in the following.
The sticker itself is just a panacea ( well, the charging system including the same name ).
The transfer system is a system consisting of several labels and programs applied in several ways at the same time. The program fixed the basic mode of the system (2.x) and all actions related to a temporary transfer for the subject reprogramming to another (with possibly the first) and so on.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 08, 2011 21:52

Русалка wrote:And technically there is a programming? First you need to grasp, to enter briefly in the state that want to consolidate, or it is enough just to remember? Here for example I want to program the bed for lucid dreams. There are, but spontaneously, not often. Not in a dream, in this state of her programming.
Programming occurs mentally.
You can use the programmer (which is no sale at the time of this writing, but there is hope that he soon will be). Then you can use someone cooked program. The option "flash drive" is a positive fact that is able to more accurately pull out something that You can't leave a piece of themselves. Ie, not the state itself, but the link in your understanding of him (if the understanding is close to correct). Thus there are two ways to implement your example. The first option is to set the flash drive "route". Ie, describe what it is about the OS, as-La, as it was already tested. And clearly the link with which the flash drive can work.
The second option is to give yourself a task to carry out the programming of the stick in the dream. OS-and for this don't have to wait.
And then it's effectively and can be applied simultaneously to a single drive. (by the way the system 3.0 charger 90% created in the dream - just an example).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 08, 2011 22:02

Витал wrote:Michael. Another question, on the part of the experiments.
Suppose I paste the charging system a Panacea for the Parlor or on the breeze-With, the charge will increase or get gibberish aspartame product?
sincerely Vital.
With all due respect to the Parlor, (which is a breeze vaguely remember) I think that is a product a little different order. In the sense that the panacea much more comprehensive and reasonable education. Possible options from the steps:
1. will receive two separate actions. The parlor itself is a charged card with the sticker itself. And then it will interact with the operator. Indirectly, the condition of the material, which caused filling of a chamber, will affect her work (positively, as I understand it).
2. The operator can set the label program harmoniously to strengthen the action of the object on which the sticker is applied. Can be formulated as it is. In General, this will be manifested typical features BJ the algorithms typical of an activated subconscious.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 08, 2011 22:13

Шломо wrote:Dear MAG.no! can you tell me is it possible to set the valid mode 2.8 using the appropriate card on the isn-1 or bracelet Panacea? and there will be an effect if the map just to carry as a source of mode 2.8?
If you take ISB-1 new modification, charging a "panacea", it will be quite effective. If old there will be a conflict of components and attempts to set the mode of only one of the components (it may be bad for ISB). In General, the map you can set the mode for the subject being BJ-a panacea, but it makes no sense. Gonna be great to do it on an EMPTY (not charged) object. You can carry it, but it is a large (A5)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 08, 2011 22:21

Русалка wrote: Okay. From the point of view of the observer, the man in the SHN becomes absolutely nezatseplyayki vision. The subject in the header and sees itself and others.
Маг.нет wrote:if the program is peculiar to the OS and correct
WELL you'll never know until you try. Once we all were not peculiar and on the bike ride and the computer to work. And nothing I tried turned out to be peculiar. USB is not fundamentally designed to teach the new, but only to consolidate existing skills?
Invisibility is in the form of module BJ. But that is not all works well. Here is the answer. And. no different from other modules.
Stick teaches nothing. But there's a chance that You will be able to push it that only from afar repleate. For efficiency's worth.
PS Record from Denisova was I doing on the basis of what was in his classes. There were no States suitable for teleportation of people and objects - was. As I wrote then, replicating this state gave some replicas in a large group (ie people 2 happened immediately and several "cover" this for 1-2 month spontaneously and not manageable). All descriptions of conditions and related factors talked about that often, the emphasis in "not working" is due to the inability to include the new easy in their world consciously. Therefore, the manifestations of spontaneous and happens in people when they did not control the causal integrity of the world, but rather provoked that a new position of the roaming things "naturally" (e.g. forgetfulness).

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Tue Nov 08, 2011 22:32

Михаил_ wrote:PS Recording from Denisova was I doing on the basis of what was in his classes. There were no States suitable for teleportation of people and objects - was. As I wrote then, replicating this state gave some replicas in a large group (ie people 2 happened immediately and several "cover" this for 1-2 month spontaneously and not manageable). All descriptions of conditions and related factors talked about that often, the emphasis in "not working" is due to the inability to include the new easy in their world consciously. Therefore, the manifestations of spontaneous and happens in people when they did not control the causal integrity of the world, but rather provoked that a new position of the roaming things "naturally" (e.g. forgetfulness).
So it is possible or not as a clue for programming the stick to the teleportation of objects to use, just with additional mental attitude to include this possibility in their world?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Nov 08, 2011 22:45

Михаил_ wrote:USB flash Drive teaches nothing. But there's a chance that You will be able to shove it that only from afar repleate. For efficiency's worth.
Most likely mean that You "cling" and not audio. If the audio You can set on this could help, why not.... But if the audio "pulls" only "something" that it is "something" on the stick and sign up. Mental program can be something that can "hook" somehow, just one desire may not be enough.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 09, 2011 0:49

In principle, the hyperlink will work too(somehow), but there oddities. In other words, if a flash drive to specify something that your mind can cling you can not, then this may be a secondary description to be activated, but the possible errors and they can be not always pleasant. http://openmagic.org/ph/showthread.php?t=104&page=37 in the description of Basil is the moment about the "email the doctor" - he gently described... Really I still don't understand how he this result was reached, because it is contrary to many of the auto-algorithm in the BZ, but he can put a compound goal. And play with stickers and before that in Sri-3 at the most... and aggravation received just after a couple of weeks of active use of the stickers and install them and use them for more tasks on my body and abilities.
This is an example showing that abstract goals are not always safe, especially if you drive the horses.

Can I specify the flash drive as part of the work of the algorithm the change of the world picture of the operator? theoretically, Yes. Somehow it will work. But the task is too abstract to semi-intelligent biological supercomputer with access to the external database. You know... TO have in your Arsenal a very big potential (and methods sewn at the level of each cell) for the collection, aggregation and processing of information and the growing of entire databases of such.
But people have managed wisely.
Because to change the picture of the world can be different. For example, shock therapy. From the field - try not to use teleport, if you want to live, and so on. Even the indication in the phrase "safe for the life of me and my family" may not completely remove this problem.
Again. If you read on both forums the discussions on the matrix a panacea, which is much lehmustie stickers on effects, then at least a few people talking about "jumps" in time and space. Ie about desgana to work in 5 minutes and so on. That suggests that the skill works spontaneously and manifests itself where it does not contradict the overall picture of the world (i.e. "I'm going there").
I'm on his forum wrote to what it may lead. People denounced BJ a panacea (not the usual commercial h.) and then a couple of days at work said profile holidays on duty with colleagues. And then went around to the same station. Being lost in time and space. Really. Everything was more than SURESNES. For example, as a Polezhaevskaya to get to Kiev is a direct, one stage of a subway train? :)
Also check that cellular connection with at can be made to work bypassing the break in time. But it's hard. (only 1 person could do it from close relatives lost).
I scare You. Specifically. Seriously.
Programming stick must be approached gently and carefully. No need to put lightly-abstract tasks. Their implementation can go on a reckless trajectory. The flash drive is not able to assess what is optimal and what is safe. Our subconscious often not able to accurately estimate.
You should be more careful with trying to play over-capacity.
And there is always the entrance on the other side. You can simply begin to change the picture of the world from simple techniques vpisyvaya in your mind the new rules through a known ordinary inputs (self-hypnosis and other reasonable and soft algorithms).<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 09, 2011 0:59

Хаст wrote:
Not clear what You mean by learning?
Just like what was written TO СК1М self-learning, so I thought something similar. I mean TO itself in the process, pulls more suitable algorithms for the program and registers them to itself, thereby improving its effectiveness.. something like that. Thanks for the reply MAG.no.
In principle it is possible for anyone TO on our products. But there are a couple of restrictions.
1. It must first be enabled by the operator authority. Example 2.x the constraints on this are quite hard and not in vain. The panacea in General there are no restrictions on the programming TO, but facilitated its partial reset itself when a dangerous assignment algorithms (which does not ensure that cones will not be rather guarantee that others will not fill their lot with the help of panacea, i.e. the harm of the outside world would be stopped if you begin to suffer).
2. You need to clearly define the methodology to search for and use of such information. I.e. where, when, how, and how to integrate into work. If not ask and will not work.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:01

From this point of view, particularly interesting seems TO 3.0 :) but that's a separate conversation and not now.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:12

Витал wrote:Good day.
Michael.Had a few questions on the labels "Home"
1. A glut of space in a certain form of electricity (in this case the energy from the matrix of Panacea) which can lead to health? Stuck and saturation matter, they say that when a lot, also not good. Or is there some stabilizer tube holding a certain level of such electricity in the room?
2. Will cut the price on this product? Painfully biting price.
3. About what feelings have to go, to understand, here it works, although as you say a different feel of the action of your products, all the same there must be some test that the device or the matrix works, or on the contrary brings no benefits.

sincerely Vital.
1. I do not think that it is possible to supersaturation. Stabilization in this sense is a basic f-tsiya BJ since version 1.0 However, create a situation when the premises for some time will cause abnormal sensations really possible, but quickly get used to it (well, for 1-10 days).
2. No. Price will not be reduced. Compare with the price of a normal fridge, furniture, TV with a good diagonal. And some of these items is not vital and mandatory for the home. (the list can go on and on), but nevertheless many of them have updates and so on.
We are dealing here with a unique technology. And it's more modern toys. And I want the technology to develop. So the price will be. Yes, the cost of the labels without the intellectual component is relatively small. Yes, the process of programming after manufacturing allows you to immediately handle a large array for the 1st time. But I think the price is adequate to the product. And the next phase of qualitative growth of technology, which is clearly interested not only I, pretty worth it. Therefore, there will be several products that will not get cheaper. Except that to go up :)
In addition, 50 stickers is a LOT.

Can I split between home and office for example.
3. The feeling of being in the room became more comfortable, breathe easier, lighter, something like that.
And I'm not forcing anyone to buy it :)<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:32

Description of set of stickers for the car.
1. The label modification of the program "house" with significant improvements. Profiles improvements - safety, optimize routes and track time in General, optimization of a car system (at the information level it will create the defining trends of movement to a stable optimal operation of the machine by minimizing the cost of maintenance thereof, while maintaining comfort and safety).
2. includes 10 stickers. Recommendations for drawing - all glass (so not to interfere with the review and not conspicuous), i.e. usually it is a 4 door, front and rear.
You can use 1ну sticker on the center rear view mirror, if it will not prejudice the review and safety (for example, I always use only side mirrors, the trunk sometimes as busy under the roof and the mirror is still idle). If You use this mirror, you can put a sticker on the back.
One sticker would be nice to put on the gas tank, if it has easy access. Can be placed in the area of the filling neck. One on the air filter cover. And one for the fuel hose if able to find it. Otherwise - on any heating element under the hood.
Activation time - immediately. The time of adaptation of the operator - about 10 days.

Смолка

Post by Смолка » Wed Nov 09, 2011 20:15

Please tell me what the difference between these stickers from Ekonorma when used together, will they interfere with each other? Does it make sense to use them together?

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Nov 09, 2011 20:30

Смолка wrote:..if used together, not will they interfere with each other?
Will not.
Смолка wrote:please Tell me what the difference between these stickers from Ekonorma...
Михаил_ wrote:
Витал wrote:Michael. Another question, on the part of the experiments.
Suppose I will paste the charging system a Panacea for the Parlor or breeze, With the power of their will increase or get gibberish aspartame product?
sincerely Vital.
With all due respect to the Parlor, (which is a breeze vaguely remember) I think that is a product a little different order. In the sense that the panacea much more comprehensive and reasonable education. Possible options from the steps:
1. will receive two separate actions. The parlor itself is a charged card with the sticker itself. And then it will interact with the operator. Indirectly, the condition of the material, which caused filling of a chamber, will affect her work (positively, as I understand it).
2. the Operator can set the label program harmoniously to strengthen the action of the object on which the sticker is applied. Can be formulated as it is. In General, this will be manifested typical features BJ the algorithms typical of an activated subconscious.
If you've not found odgovor Your question - I think that the experts will respond well.

Смолка

Post by Смолка » Wed Nov 09, 2011 21:01

bofara, thanks for the response :) Well, in General I had expected. Just think I bought both of them in here and clarify.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 09, 2011 21:11

Смолка wrote:please Tell me what the difference between these stickers from Ekonorma when used together, will they interfere with each other? Does it make sense to use them together?
In principle the difference in everything :)
Ekonorm product from another manufacturer and made by other technologies. Obviously they are great. I find it difficult to say what is inherent in ekonorm, rather it is described repeatedly in ASD, but I'm afraid to quote is not true.
Our car system provides a number of other principles:
for many, their stay in the car takes up a considerable percentage of the time, so we felt it was important to make it more comfortable from the point of view of energy. This has a positive effect on driver and passengers.
- in our opinion it makes sense to active effect as a probabilistic number, and the flow of technical processes in the machine through the information level. It is, as I understand it, is somewhat different from the idea of parlor and due to the fact that we believe the current position in terms of status of technical development of civilization and its balance with man and nature several....um..... skewed and requiring no adaptation, but at least local patch.
Of course the possibility of stickers is limited.
Laid active programs to improve safety or minimise the effects of situations if they do not escape by means of the system for cars.
And much more, associated with improved operator of this zone worlds, which is called the car (by the way for other modes of transport will suit too).
In addition, if in the case of ekonorma, as I recall, it is recommended to have ekonorm next to the driver and at the same time near the gas tank (i.e., a good two of those), in this case, we have included a sufficient number of stickers, enough to cover the car from all sides :)
Conflict with Economou will not. Although our system can in some cases .... to adjust. Say so - care to provide. And then my colleague has a few Economou very persistently bent the line from the "replace everything new" (in the sense of repair), although experience shows that working with the principles of tenacula can affect wear and durability and within available resource.

It is natural to idealize such a system is NOT NECESSARY. On the other hand we usually offer business systems, the use of which is justified. Talking about consumer reviews.<

Смолка

Post by Смолка » Wed Nov 09, 2011 21:44

Michael, thanks for the detailed answer :) Understand that it is incorrect to suggest that you compare these products. I think they each are good for her. Well, while I have determined the order of acquisition. For me always important comfort from the point of view of energy :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 09, 2011 22:56

Stickers are a kind of panacea "cleaner" or "dry cleaning" or "vacuum". They allow not only to energonositeli relatively large objects, and remove many of them superficial and chaotic (what is perceived as negative and dirty, etc.). As a result, the objects working with them combined, to treatment and after are markedly different.
In a positive way. This affects the operator (if it works in this space) and on the objects themselves and other people. All processes associated with the treated areas begin to follow trajectories more harmonious and creative. You can compare the sticker panacea with a powerful tuning fork, which is configured of material objects in a fairly significant area around. Very well it can be transferred through water (including fog). (home for example is a good idea one of the stickers to place on the humidifier).

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Wed Nov 09, 2011 23:09

Took avtoreklama. Question about the stickers on the side Windows. Less noticeable at the bottom, but not whether it will be with the lowering of the glass to be lifted up in doors with the loss of health?
And with the fuel line. They are thin in diameter... If the sticker to put in a turn and a half around, will it work?

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Nov 09, 2011 23:12

Михаил_ wrote:Stickers are a kind of panacea "cleaner" or "dry cleaning" or "vacuum". They allow not only to energonositeli relatively large objects, but also remove them from a lot of superficial and chaotic (what is perceived as negative and dirty, etc.). ...
In a positive way. This affects the operator (if it works in this space) and on the objects themselves and other people. All processes associated with the treated areas begin to follow trajectories more harmonious and creative. You can compare the sticker panacea with a powerful tuning fork, which is configured of material objects in a fairly significant area around. Very well it can be transferred through water (including fog). (home for example is a good idea one of the stickers to place on the humidifier).
I have one thought came - if it will apply to some sort of manufacturing /factory - there are machines - succinct object for example say/ we can assume that it would be well to marriage of production, i.e. decrease? IMHO, I think Yes, but You say Nay-more well.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 15, 2011 15:20

Marriage really should be reduced. But statistically it determine need a certain will of the owner of production and extensive research. Always because there are many factors affecting the outcome. The effect of the hologram will go through many factors.

Some personal reviews.
1. everywhere a spot of tidying. Total cleaning and relatives. Has a decent time after the mass gluing. I.e. in those places where seldom look also receives the order, the excess discarded, and so on. Effect enough mass.
2. appeared experience in the application of a relative of the stickers in the hospital (as well as the usual BJ 2.0 - 2.1, but more on this in another topic). 2 stickers on the Windows next to each other clearly had an impact on half of a large hospital ward. In the first place was evident in "the watershed" - talk and communication in the second half went on the raised tones it is "normal" for the old house in surgery, where a lot of pain and other things over the years hanging. To quickly exempt beds in a "quiet" processed half of the people actively shifted from a second half literally with the words "you have here the better."
of course a separate question about how a relative got there - but it's too funny and a separate story about the combination of subconscious desires, "good" thoughts of friends and complete disregard direct signs.
Morality in hard and long "polluted" areas 1 sticker on the room is clearly not enough, or the effect will spread to all of the room is very long and slow. The story about the hospital in General will now describe with the words of the narrator in "operator techniques".

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 15, 2011 15:21

Sent an interesting message to Lily. In the PM, with a resolution of consideration at the forum. While I will publish here. Later I will answer for him.