Panacea. Holographic range of products.Reviews and application

Хаст
Re: A Panacea. Holographic range of products.Reviews and applications

Post by Хаст » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:56

Not clear what You mean by learning?
Just like what was written TO СК1М self-learning, so I thought something similar. I mean TO itself in the process, pulls more suitable algorithms for the program and registers them to itself, thereby improving its effectiveness.. something like that. Thanks for the reply MAG.no.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:35

Маг.нет wrote:his mind (like man) does not have TO, but it has a perfectly working system of algorithms in the process of task execution can be organized algorithmic design;
...available TO the algorithms, it's not as much training as oslojnenny structure of the basic algorithms in accordance with the capacity of Operator () and KO.
In this context it can be called self-train (samosoznanie).

Sincerely, MAG.no

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Sun Nov 06, 2011 13:16

bofara wrote:by the Way, I'm sorry, what kind of medicine?
Cough. And do any. Read the descriptions of the modules.
Маг.нет wrote:Before trying to get you to work it must be programmed, if You get it, then I think questions will disappear.
Maybe it doesn't work? I understand that the flash drive is a tool to facilitate programming.
Маг.нет wrote:as for the portals, the idea is the same as with the "magic carpet" on the door to glue not necessarily enough to stick on a dense object, which can be the carrier of the qualities key to the portal. But you need a key, You have it?
I do not know. As the key use sound files recorded by Mikhail Denisov in the classroom?
Михаил_ wrote:More specifically, the body in decent condition in most of the modern population. And consciousness used to keep a static world model. And blocks of similar "trick".
I understand that exposure to the outside world is more just than himself. That is, make a cap of invisibility more difficult than just "look away from something" to make it invisible to others? Similarly, the teleportation of objects, is more simple than his physical body?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Nov 06, 2011 13:45

1. Engagement of information and structuring it water (homeopathic dose), it is not the same as "the transformation of water into medicine", that's the alchemy of some sort....
2. On the drive, in addition to actually Panacea, contains software for programming it TO giving access and simplifying the process, well, comparable to an OS (operating system), would You create a program within the OS I don't know.... if the program is peculiar to this OS and typed in correctly, you should and if not.... perhaps a "broken file".
3. As a key, you can use anything that works is You, or at least can work for You at the current stage of development.
4. Itself to work easier, smarter options. In principle, by changing ourselves we change the world around them. Again are You talking about "cap of invisibility", then be so kind to describe its properties and options from multiple positions of the Subject-Observer-outside Observer, so we can talk about the same thing, in different fairy tales written in different ways. The diversion of the eye is refocusing the attention of the Observer, "to be nezatseplyayki", and can be more complicated than just "lead the eye", working including and space, but it takes skill.
Михаил_ wrote:mermaid, the flash drive is an effective way of storing algorithms, and-or energy States, structures, etc., etc., are You available at least to some extent (or a sample of or the ability to ensnare the minds of for a moment-the other).

Sincerely, MAG.no
Last edited by Маг.нет on Sun Nov 06, 2011 13:49, edited 1 time in total.

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Nov 06, 2011 13:49

Русалка wrote:
bofara wrote:by the Way, I'm sorry, what kind of medicine?
Cough. And do any. read the descriptions of the modules.

Apart sonically-kartinkoy modules "Tablet", "Etalon", "cleaning blood" and some others don't see much in the descriptions of the modules have information about turning water into "medicine".
Михаил_ wrote:Well, for example matrix folding Panacea.
If you really want, it can be reprogrammed in SQ, although maybe we should leave it as is.
Михаил_ wrote:Panacea, because of increased abilities be programmed easily will go for a good emulator itself.
Panacea-flash, I think, very suitable for clustering of water with a purpose. There are СК1М for such purposes.
But, tell me mermaiddo You use any module of the BZ for turning the ordinary water into medicine? Or show where described in detail?
Thank you!

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Nov 06, 2011 13:55

Маг.нет wrote:Engagement "information" and structure its water (homeopathic dose)
=interinos, copier structures in the object.

Changes are made not on the material and on the informational level, but the principle of resonance may result in some material change of the object.

Sincerely, MAG.no
Last edited by Маг.нет on Sun Nov 06, 2011 14:04, edited 1 time in total.

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Nov 06, 2011 14:04

UTB clear, SW. MAG.no! It is not clear as, for example, let's say You practically will interentity, to copy the structure, for example the module "Werewolf" on the water? СК1М?
Mermaid mentioned that
Русалка wrote:...but module BJ allows to convert the water into the medicine quite working. If I knew the real algorithm, on a Fig to me some devices?
As I understand it, it uses only modules for structuring, but I asked mentally if she does?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Nov 06, 2011 14:10

And here the state algorithm? Like we are talking about substance. Although water can be recharged and in condition as perceived by the person, but what is a mediator? There are natural loss and distortion.

Sincerely, MAG.no

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Nov 06, 2011 14:15

Маг.нет wrote:
Маг.нет wrote:Engage "information" and structure its water (homeopathic dose)
=interinos, copier structures in the object.

Changes are made not on the material and on the informational level, but the principle of resonance may result in some material change of the object.
Маг.нет wrote:Where is the state algorithm? Like we are talking about substance. Although water can be recharged and in condition as perceived by the person, but what is a mediator? There are natural loss and distortion.
Did not understand how You are doing infomarine information module, say "Werewolf" in the water? I don't care how, algorithm, or mental car...
HOW?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Nov 06, 2011 14:25

I almost won't do it, because I don't why. "Werewolf" is a structure for configuration of the body on the condition and why involve the internal Affairs of external objects which are not originally native to this setting? When I can have this configuration and so? An abstract example order to draw a cross on the wrist, I draw on it, although in principle it is possible to draw on paper, many times to cheat and print a print, but it will be slightly distorted cross to the impression of obviousness left the same as from the direct trace drawing - need more ink. But if I these "crosses" you have to draw often, I can do the printing (to program the drive to challenge status) with a nested resource of the ink and to work with her.

Sincerely, MAG.no
Last edited by Маг.нет on Sun Nov 06, 2011 14:26, edited 1 time in total.

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Nov 06, 2011 14:26

:? Nothing, forget it. Sorry, SW. forum for flooding in the subject.

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Sun Nov 06, 2011 15:30

bofara wrote:But tell me a mermaid, please, as You are using any module of the BZ for turning the ordinary water into medicine? Or show where you described in detail?
Thank you!
Not all, but a special "copy of properties in the structure"

Here is a quote from the forum Michael,
http://openmagic.org/ph/
but on this forum, somewhere there was a book of modules.

"The copier properties in the structure" (a synonym for "Copier")- copies the information on the energy level
one subject to another (distance not important) using energy
the sources of the bracelet. The original object is not affected. Can
copy different modulation quality, including historic
items or photos. For example, you can use to create drugs with the information structure of drugs, charging these properties by water or objects.
Thus, it is possible, for example in field conditions to charge something an antibiotic or painkiller, which is not at hand (for memory tuning for this drug in the pharmacy, the photo, last, etc.).
The force of impact is directly proportional to the retention focus of consciousness on the source and target.
The role of the bracelet here= amp+ a specific sequence of scanning and transfer of information.
Of course this way you can copy not only the tablets but the information content or quality of different items.

Маг.нет wrote:upon himself to act simpler, more lucid settings. In principle, by changing ourselves we change the world around them. Again are You talking about "cap of invisibility", then be so kind to describe its properties and options from multiple positions of the Subject-Observer-outside Observer, so we can talk about the same thing, in different fairy tales written in different ways.
Okay. From the point of view of the observer, the man in the SHN becomes absolutely nezatseplyayki vision. The subject in the header and sees itself and others.
Маг.нет wrote:if the program is peculiar to the OS and correct
WELL you'll never know until you try. Once we all were not peculiar and on the bike ride and the computer to work. And nothing I tried turned out to be peculiar. USB is not fundamentally designed to teach the new, but only to consolidate existing skills?<

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Sun Nov 06, 2011 15:32

Dear MAG.no! can you tell me is it possible to set the valid mode 2.8 using the appropriate card on the isn-1 or bracelet Panacea? and there will be an effect if the map just to carry as a source of mode 2.8?

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Nov 06, 2011 15:40

Русалка wrote:
bofara wrote:But tell me a mermaid, please, as You are using any module of the BZ for turning the ordinary water into medicine? Or show where you described in detail?
Thank you!
Not all, but a special "copier properties in the structure"

Here is a quote from the forum Michael,
http://openmagic.org/ph/
but on this forum, somewhere there was a book of modules.

"the Copier properties in the structure" (a synonym for "Copier")- : copies information on the energy level with
one subject to another (distance not important) using energy
the sources of the bracelet. The original object is not affected. Can
copy the different modulation quality, including historic
items or photo
. For example, you can use to create drugs with the information structure of drugs, charging these properties by water or objects.
Thus, it is possible, for example in field conditions to charge something an antibiotic or painkiller, which is not at hand (for memory tuning for this drug in the pharmacy, the photo, last, etc.).
The force of impact is directly proportional to the retention focus of consciousness on the source and target.
The role of the bracelet here= amp+ a specific sequence of scanning and transfer of information.
of Course this way you can copy not only the tablets but the information content or quality of different items.
Thank you! :) Old information sometimes you need to pererabotat going to do that.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Nov 06, 2011 15:45

Русалка wrote:Okay. From the point of view of the observer, the man in the SHN becomes absolutely nezatseplyayki vision. The subject in the header and sees itself and others.
I have experience in such settings. Repeatedly manifested spontaneously in early childhood, but the setting has long been unavailable to the conscious call, I just didn't know how to describe it in energetic and structural terms. At the moment, with the help of external explanations was found "coordinate" of this setting and as such interaction with the world became available to me, but keeping it takes a lot of energy. Me a flash drive can help to have a SN on an external source.
Русалка wrote:USB not fundamentally designed to teach the new, but only to consolidate existing skills?
Маг.нет wrote:Michael_ wrote(a):
The mermaid, the flash drive is an effective way of storing algorithms, and-or energy States, structures, etc., etc., are You available at least to some extent (or sample or the ability to ensnare the mind for a moment-the other).

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Nov 06, 2011 16:00

Shlomo, if You're talking about a map of the system "transfer", it is originally a bearer of qualities in her TO BJ, after the first "transfer", the object BJ and the carrier (point of engagement) TO serves as the "charged object", map is a carrier of a function (program) "transfer" qualities of a BJ from object to object.
If "transfer 2.8" exercise on the bracelet a Cure, it is TO be merged (but without integration, as the 2 together, but not only one) and probably tune to 2.8 (if there is such a problem), with ISS-1 (if the ball), too it is possible to join TO, but what better object to "transfer" separately charged BJ alone will be more effective.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Sun Nov 06, 2011 16:21

Thank You MAG.no!

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Sun Nov 06, 2011 17:16

MAG.nothank you. I just don't really understand what it means to ensnare consciousness even for a moment, another. How to distinguish real state of auto-suggestion, imagination. Can a mental configuration on something, soprovojdayutsya energy sensations to the door to gain any abilities?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Nov 06, 2011 17:30

The real state of self-hypnosis can be determined by experience, if the change (feedback effects) can observe/feel the "external Observer" that this is a "real condition" if "something strange" as there is, but nothing changes, it's probably a glitch, the illusion of perception.
So to be sure to consider "door to..." , you need to check if the result of a mental setup, You'll be able in addition to receiving "strange" sensations to responses (to make any external changes/influences), it may be a manifestation of abilities that can be developed in a more sustainable form of skill.

Sincerely, MAG.no

димыч

Post by димыч » Sun Nov 06, 2011 17:33

did I understand correctly that the system transfer can charge only one item, I can not afford to make a few BJ transfer and give to loved ones? it is just to change the media qualities of the BZ. if I slip transfer under the sleeping cat, and then wants to do a BJ, no longer whether the cat to be BJ? :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Nov 06, 2011 18:15

:) right

Sincerely, MAG.no

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Sun Nov 06, 2011 18:18

MAG.nothanks again. Now everything is clear.

димыч

Post by димыч » Sun Nov 06, 2011 19:03

anyway, one migrated, you can place multiple objects, it turns out that all of them weakly charged? and together will power one item?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Nov 06, 2011 19:45

1 transfer carries potential 1st BJ, it is easier perhaps to understand, is the BZ of the 12 links, it can be divided in two, four, etc. its potential will be shared accordingly. BUT this applies to a single object divided into parts, when charging of the individual parts (theoretically) can get a full charge on one part and empty in others.
The difference between a "migration" from classical BJ that made by classical technology has on hard links, "transfer" - KO (maps) on a leash tied to the object of charging, after transfer of functions BJ to another object may remain and the weak link. Try and describe....

Sincerely, MAG.no

Витал

Post by Витал » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:46

Good time of day.
Michael.Had a few questions on the labels "Home"
1. A glut of space in a certain form of electricity (in this case the energy from the matrix of Panacea) which can lead to health? Stuck and saturation matter, they say that when a lot, also not good. Or is there some stabilizer tube holding a certain level of such electricity in the room?
2. Will cut the price on this product? Painfully biting price.
3. About what feelings have to go, to understand, here it works, although as you say a different feel of the action of your products, all the same there must be some test that the device or the matrix works, or on the contrary brings no benefits.

sincerely Vital.