Panacea. Holographic range of products.Reviews and application

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: A Panacea. Holographic range of products.Reviews and applications

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:00

no, the map transfer put.
and I mentally command.
as soon as the map transfer is a new subject (not accidentally got there, and deliberately put to charge), so with the old map off, there remains (in the preceding item) small footprint, similar to the charging version 1.0, this is all documented somewhere here on the forum.

Лоцман

Post by Лоцман » Sat Jun 15, 2013 21:02

Michael,and all dear friends!!!I have a question on holographic stickers.For example, take the ordinary human rosary,well, there is a cut-priceeven,on top apply epoxide and ready...just in my opinion it is easier to accumulate the ability to the programming,plus commit you know. :o .Maybe someone has something similar already been done,please share your experience and thoughts on this subject. :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Jun 15, 2013 21:40

:? nothing prevents you to try, and so, you can start simply with the application of a matrix Panacea, and subsequent programming TO

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:05

personally, I do not understand ... and then cutting, gluing, processing on top of something else and so on? how does this relate to programming? well, the object will be bound to one or more labels. More than any difference in the programming will not.
There is no "fixing" is not the same. Program to cure something flexible and at any time correct, at least you will cover it there :) by and large, if considered simply, it can be anything you want to reprogram anything.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:40

as I understand it))))))) on the first page of this thread to gain bracelets Panacea You recommend to stick the P sticker:
Михаил_ wrote:better cut. It's still large (the size of the sticker a little more than 2на4см)
Михаил_ wrote:naturally if left - the effect will be a few more (this is in the case of amplification of the BZ panacea)
Михаил_ wrote:not really cover - it slips into the rubber layer will. I would recommend to try as well as 2.6 with epoxy.
and since these manipulations do nothing to do with programming, and a description of the processes in the message rather blows the wrong understanding TO and opportunities offered for a trial to start with the application of P-matrices, and subsequently can be enhanced with stickers.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Лоцман

Post by Лоцман » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:24

Thank you very much for your answers!Will fit on the other hand,to ask the right questions you need razobrat on the components,all the elements.This topic seems to be You Michael wrote about the Panacea-auto that increase resource security, etc. question in General about KO,a very delicate moment,we can only go in the fairway of what is already manifest,or can make certain changes,but restore elementary order in his personal area of responsibility.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:35

"The final product" (the same as pan-auto) - sources are adjustments net Panacea - programmable, but there are reasonable limitations-it's all on the forum have been described. There are still stickers a Panacea-stick, there is less the Panacea (as the environment) and therefore a little more freedom to the algorithms of the programs (but still some "protection against the fool" is left for security).

Sincerely, MAG.no

Лоцман

Post by Лоцман » Sun Jun 16, 2013 16:03

Returning to the rosary :) just wanted to make my life easier,I hope it's not a crime.For example, crutis one image,one state,they clearly help in my case,to cut off all not needed items,and the Panacea-flash drive for example,to simplify to create a direct channel to the subconscious,over a secure channel :).

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Jun 16, 2013 16:20

if You have to stick with a working program, do not significantly violate the safety of the Operator and of the World, you can try, if it doesn't exist yet, the first is probably to get it (if the skill - to write), and the pan-flash drive rather media - "drive" programs than the implementer fantasies. with the constructs (and up) effectively States work product of K-1 (a+at).

Sincerely, MAG.no

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Jun 16, 2013 16:31

Лоцман wrote:Returning to the rosary :) just wanted to make my life easier,I hope it's not a crime.For example, crutis one image,one state,they clearly help in my case,to cut off all not needed items,and the Panacea-flash drive for example,to simplify to create a direct channel to the subconscious,over a secure channel :).
Buy the water a Panacea , sprinkle your beads ,here's panaceyya rosary, whatever))

ВикторРусс

Post by ВикторРусс » Mon Jul 01, 2013 19:15

I bought a set of stickers on the car, stuck in the car half the kit on the glass forward and rear end, gas tank-air filter and forgot about the case, recently tightened "chopper Rinat" on the unit is not working, so for fitting and tapped, went on business, I feel the car better to drive, the engine knock was gone, which I didn't like, well accelerates and stops well, well, comfortable ride became subjectively, do you think non-working turntable this effect gives? This can not be, and then I remembered sticker glued...

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Tue Jul 02, 2013 0:26

Стасевич wrote:3.5 Tr Can be bracelets of the BH like Michael(even a wide) here
http://www.africanwood.ru/inter/na-zakaz.htm
to order but much easier then to purchase a 2.0 and they carry anything.Actually ,now I think different carriers to start trying...
Just to order I decided to inform you that the links of their bracelets wenge I ordered here: http://rare-shop.ru/ that trade seems to be at 18 cents per link at a party in 1000pcs. And in the bracelet links 11-14. Under KP it, and give not a pity.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jul 02, 2013 0:52

Wenge is a bit soft. Well for the 2.5 style, preferably more dense wood.

МаринаТ

Post by МаринаТ » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:06

I apologize if in the wrong topic, but it seemed the most appropriate.

Clogged drain system in the apartment, and somehow everywhere at once:and bathroom, and kitchen. Poured the Mole - the effect is zero, even became worse. To invite and wait for the wizard I had no time. While driving to an appointment, went through the pipes, found the problem as I could (in plumbing I am a complete ignoramus) and began to impose a matrix of the Panacea on the tube. Been doing this for about 15 minutes. Then was distracted by current Affairs and thought of the clogging already taking the evening shower...as if there was no blockage!

Манфред

Post by Манфред » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:30

Last Wednesday I bought a set of stickers Panacea-House.

After a couple of hours the first evening as stuck in the apartment appeared "nice" places.
3-4 days was comfortable and somehow "quieter".

Stuck in the entrance of a single sticker in the Elevator, one on the large window of his floor.

The entrance is not that soiled, but could be much better.
The same throughout the house. 9-storey building with a garbage chute. On the ground floor, a pharmacy and a grocery with a large stream of strangers.

Questions:
Is it possible to effectively place a couple of stickers to raise the General background of the whole house?
If you do not couple how and how?

To harmonize such a large space this tool the power?
Maybe those two are enough, just the effect will be well worth the wait of a month or two?

And, Yes, thank you and shop for the technology and the ability to use it.
Product very pleased.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Oct 11, 2013 13:36

Pretty please...
product even I :) very satisfied for that year.....
for the treatment home - apply ONE sticker in the concrete of the building is a homogenous material should be, 1 is enough.
On the glass of modern buildings and the process takes minutes for charging and a couple of weeks for cleaning. On old concrete slower but works too.

Манфред

Post by Манфред » Fri Oct 11, 2013 14:34

OK, thank you!

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Fri Oct 11, 2013 14:59

Манфред wrote:...On the ground floor, a pharmacy and a grocery with a large stream of strangers.
Remember, at first(before photos methods) of the same type tiles in the clinic, and the MAG was cipoal - needs to be replicated :)
But these powerful objects soon back kicking compared to home... faceroll was the case. Almost from infancy, from chemistry bald and green... one thread on Kashirke goes by so carefully?

Хастред

Post by Хастред » Fri Oct 11, 2013 19:18

Маг.нет wrote:if You have to stick with a working program, do not significantly violate the safety of the Operator and of the World, you can try, if it doesn't exist yet, the first is probably to get it (if the skill - to write), and the pan-flash drive rather media - "drive" programs than the implementer fantasies. with the constructs (and up) effectively States work product of K-1 (a+at).
Sincerely, MAG.no
Where to get ability to write programs? I guess this has nothing to do with the usual programming? Or any thoughtform obrisana to panacea is an analogue of the program? ate so then how to write complex programs, because the entire algorithm works in the mind no uteris if there are a lot of branches, if applicable here of course the usual basics of programming.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Oct 11, 2013 19:24

here is not applicable ponyatie thought forms ( and need not) but the ability to create bug-free correct wording, Yes. Re-read the material about TO. Thought there nafig not needed, you have the ability to formulate a correct, environmentally friendly algorithms.
Often it is important to be able to see the essence of processes in structural and energy terms, in terms of interaction with the world and people of other operators.
Not environmentally friendly because the program will simply self-destruct.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:36

Michael_tell me, please, my apartment is plastered with stickers without damage caused Panacea programs. If I would not bother himself to give the command: "copy program with stickers Panacea House written by Michael"?

And a second question, when I'm on the street or in the stairwell to paint the walls of the matrices a Panacea, under the matrix draw the line and write the abbreviated names of the programs, for example: GD, SPR, etc. So much easier to remember how much I ordered. So now I thought, and it does not disrupt the operation of the matrix?
Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Nov 30, 2013 22:30

1.) not sure, in this form probably may not be copied, there is a complex system, it is more than just what's on the labels.
2) no, to disrupt the matrix difficult (if it itself to not distort).

Элиан

Post by Элиан » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:10

Michael, the topic of gin you wrote that the stickers are a panacea is possible to disperse the amplifier. Does it need specific conditions and actions or is it enough to put a sticker on the amplifier?
Tell us more?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:06

Yes you can just put (as one option)

Элиан

Post by Элиан » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:10

Michael, and give examples of other options? :)