Panacea. Holographic range of products.Reviews and application

Друид
Re: A Panacea. Holographic range of products.Reviews and applications

Post by Друид » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:04

Стасевич wrote:...I have studied enough of what I need...In the interior especially does not climb...most Importantly I know what I want and how it works...
The lower the horizon the greater the confidence that I know a lot :). Knowledge just deprives such confidence.
Стасевич wrote:...for example, put on KP 2.5 and cover it with the 2.6 for example,in theory the output should be 2.7
This theory dwells only in your mind from ignorance and misunderstanding. This is absolutely not true. If you appreciate the material (reading the forum), and reveled in opinion is that you already know enough of such things would not have been written.. the Figures in this case is only notional numbers, not what you've come up with yourself.
ps read, read and read....

АМТ

Panacea. Holographic range of products.Reviews and applications

Post by АМТ » Tue Jan 01, 2013 19:38

Michael_ that's the phrase from the description Panacea-House on the product page, they are relevant? https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/cat ... tum-magic/
I would also recommend a couple of stickers to leave in the car (including the windshield and rear view mirror). The program there is suitable the same to create a space with the qualities of lowering external influence on the driver (and the car). Again, Economou are completely different things created for different purposes, not a hindrance, can help (the operator is in a higher energy density state).
Or is it written before the advent of Panacea-Auto? Just its description is:
For label modification program "house" with significant improvements. Profiles improvements — safety, optimize routes and track time in General, optimization of a car system (at the information level it will create the defining trends of movement to a stable optimal operation of the machine by minimizing the cost of maintenance thereof, while maintaining comfort and safety).
Just being in the process of pasting a Panacea-house, drew attention to these phrases.
Actually the question - if the Panacea-car is already on the car is, is it worth it to put a couple Panacea-the House on the front-the rear window?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jan 01, 2013 21:14

Yes, you can apply, there are a few different programs.

Алексc3000

Post by Алексc3000 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:43

Interestno and can be slightly adjusted programme on a sticker on your own or it is held rigidly there?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:37

1. somewhere in all this has already been discussed.
2. the program is on the sticker do not hold, you mental matrix of p-light to apply and will program without physical media, just the sticker provides a very effective point of communication with material objects, which increases the manifested effects at times, and by orders of magnitude.
3. a number of programmes can be adjusted in compliance with the environmental performance of the algorithms, otherwise you risk to lose the product at zero. There are some professional users who are actively doing this, adjusting the system to fit their needs and interest them in a way matching them with each other. But in the vast majority of cases this does not affect basic program and makes the conditions in its interaction (i.e. the program adapts to additional user terms).

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Thu Jan 03, 2013 20:31

Michael please answer on a small incident with "P-House".

The essence of the incident:
Last night (Wednesday) no one was at home. Go in the house - cat is afraid to enter the small room, looking at kamod in it.
Was afraid to come in a few hours. I immediately brought СК1М from the apartment of relatives with a mental command for cleaning. By evening, the cat calmed down.

Original data:
- the cat, the age of 10-11 months.
the mirror hanging over kamoda (we bought 10 years+ ago, not the old tenants)
- sticker P-House mirror, flagged a year ago, all Windows covered, too.
- cleaning room with СК1М being carried out a track a week at least.
- I started a course of thiosulfate.
- my wife died on 21 December cousin is a drug addict od'd (got a personal end of the world), I never saw the wife he had not spoken in years. His aunt (my mother-in-law) lives in the apartment behind the wall on which hangs a mirror. In the apartment it was a couple of times.

Question 1: why is the label, right-the House did not shut the mirror?
Question 2: why the cat wasn't protecting a house, and get frightened? This is the same feature cats home from the entity to protect.
Question 3: what should I do next? Give the old label command "Close mirror"? Or stick an extra sticker (stick or without programs) with the team closing?
Well I, as I remember, a year ago, another mirror was pasted around with this thought...

The version of the answer to question 1: the wormhole was created by some entity before the mirror was a sticker.
Option - the entity was more powerful stickers and cat together.
And not a Ghost if that cousin's wife was?

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Fri Jan 04, 2013 20:25

We had a similar case. Suddenly saw a cat(12 years, one of the 2), ridge, hump, hair on end and trying to poke around in in the room in the air. Periodically bounces wildly like he was a "goat" done and over. The wife(a bit of the seers) saw a dense type of entity. Went as-that by itself.
For simple entities, they are only in childhood chased. And lazy eyes watched.
No one has died. It is possible that the spirit stray the road to the hospital was looking for. :) Them stickers do not care, I think.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:44

well, solid objects can pass through the p-house.
including because you may not be hostile (with a hangover their p-house should then be filtered, if the density they like, a La man, that just quite possibly in the case of the deceased (in his first afirca a whole, it is dense).
well, or can't handle.
in short I do not see any problems. to clean right, they can add a sticker to close not only a mirror but also a wall, but a single incident is generally little significant, if the problem was long lasting - I would have powered the whole system of the house from an additional source (U1 or U4)

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Wed Jan 09, 2013 13:50

one-off incident at all a little significantly
Yes, especially because we cannot exclude the possibility that the neighbors above worked as a drill or hammer, a cat afraid of these sounds. Did not recur.

Ярый

Post by Ярый » Sat Jan 26, 2013 20:46

The question is to use the Panacea-auto stickers on the side Windows when lowering the glass does not ride up over time?

аквамен

Post by аквамен » Sat Jan 26, 2013 21:29

no

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Sat Jan 26, 2013 23:07

Reinsured: they have me blatantly flaunt under any provisions of the glass.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:28

depends on the location. I have a part on the stationary glass.

Ботаник

Post by Ботаник » Thu Jan 31, 2013 13:08

Kind all time of day!
Tried homemade BJ 1.0 - I liked it! :D
Bought Card Transfer 2.1 and Panacea +, the probe took a Panacea (and immediately put to heap with 1.0) and 2.1 put it on the charger.
Charged ~20hours ( as the base - a bracelet made of amethyst before it was charged at 1.0).
After that wore day 2.1 on the right hand and the probe of the Panacea on the left.
Then night and today, only 2.1.

1) 2.1 some reason, feels like the weak (weaker than 1.0 and less than before probe Panacea).
There is a strong countervailing action, which was clearly present in 1.0 (meaning
sufficiently strong stabilizing effect, discourages response and engagement
in various situations associated with society).
It will intensify the action/charging bracelet, charged KP (currently 2.1), if, after the first charge, ~20hours,
additionally to put to charge at night?

2) can Not cut Tutorial - module "Explorer experience" for the development of the use of BZ and modules.

PS you May need longer workout :)

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Sun Mar 03, 2013 15:45

module "Explorer experience" for the development of the use of BZ and modules.

not required, I guess. "Explorer experience" - a little bit more. to work with BJ and modules modules do not have to use the subconscious itself will understand with time.

2.1 some reason, felt weaker than before probe Panacea.

the panacea is powerful.

It will intensify...

the perfect time "charging" - two days.

2.1 ... felt ...weaker than 1.0

2.1 more than 1.0 but at the expense of cellular energy clouds translates locally as 1.0, and the entire cocoon, perhaps because You have such strong feelings as 1.0

Хастред

Post by Хастред » Mon Mar 18, 2013 13:38

Yesterday drew on a paper tape panacea Lite (the matrix which is long in 1 line of cífer). and pasted these strips every window and mirror in the house. I hope I got a free analogue of panacea home?

While the painted paper and glued them on the window felt utterly weak pressure in his head, and the bracelet on the arm pressed some time.
Not find here the correct formulation of the program to start the harmonization of the room. had to improvise and describe what I want to clear the room in your own words.

Noted that the concentration at which I thought about every window where there is a sticker plus dopolnitelno outlined the contours of all rooms to limit the territory is somehow all the thoughts in my head chtoli, even so I was confused and was not able to immediately formulate the command for panaceas, for example, the word harmonization actually flew out of my head. and while I knew that it was a hold in the head of the room and Windows with the details it takes all the place in my head. this is what it all was? I never complained about the lack of memory and rendering I should be all right, still designer work.

and one time I've been here for a sausage big wrote just ask.
here has repeatedly said that at a certain development experience, the bracelet would no longer be needed. and can be complete without it.
and may be independently activated modules.
is it possible at this time would be complete without the matrix? for example here who topical he mentally represents a matrix visabuy in the air and rotating it 360 degrees delineates the room and then sets the command to run. here it would be possible to do the same thing only without referring to the matrix and to describe those processes that it performs but in your own words?
or program matrix nekoliko complex that it is impossible to describe and easier to turn to its link?

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Mon Mar 18, 2013 16:16

I just painted everything there was in the house of alphabetic matrices Panacea. Stickers are - okay too. You can further enhance printouts of pokojowka.

As for the wording, then it is better just to do without words that you have of course happened. Programming Panacea on the figurative level is much better than the verbal (and not only programming and not the only Panacea), and without images - the "maledictum" as I call it. Read more view in the subject of 3.0, there were discussed aspects of thinking words images-actions.

I think the person can do everything. Another thing is that not everyone can do something to be able to, and not everyone has enough knowledge/expertise/energy/power. That is, to harmonize the room without a matrix, but it most much easier and the effect will be better.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Mar 18, 2013 19:38

Хастред wrote:Yesterday drew on a paper tape panacea Lite (the matrix which is long in 1 line of cífer). and pasted these strips every window and mirror in the house. I hope I got a free analogue of panacea home?
1.no, of course :)
it turned out the analogue saponaceous apartment - it's a bit different, although close.
Panacea-a house is not just a harmonization of the room, and a set of processes and algorithms that describe how to carry out interaction with the external world, with the operator and his family, neighbors, guests, cleaning Energomera how to interact with other products and so on.
However, as we know, just a sticker even 1st holo-panacea on the subject, too, it cleans, even without the program house.
I.e. You got more simple, but quite functional and useful condition for the home.

2. retaining the attention is good and normal, the experience that You had prior to this not working with real capture the consciousness of the whole complex of physical objects and programming them via the panacea.

3. panacea You some time just anywhere (without matrix or its image in the consciousness) does not apply because this is not just a program. Part of it, or rather at least a pair (the one that BJ and that cell cellular clouds) are supported by our world, i.e. it is a product of co-creation with the world as a living conscious object, and not just some kind of mental program. Therefore, the link will be easy, but the creation of alternatives will require some negotiation with the creative component of the world and explanations of what's wrong with just a link, it is most likely that this stage will be the world slightly sent. This does not mean that there is a fundamental problem to create something similar from scratch, but this action requires a slightly different level of practice and understanding, so it will come later and probably not tomorrow, either you need to do this in a world where this is not, but again, the passing of a mutual agreement, since this is co-creation, and not some personal wish "want". Of course this and that (and BJ and cells KO's) is very versatile pieces, so it's easier to use the existing technology in the forehead, the more it also provides protection against incorrect use and very stable.<

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:31

Михаил_ wrote:is easier to use the existing technology in the forehead
This is, of course indisputable. However, personally, I like in principle the idea of the hero max Frye - Sir Pit, to try to do without his magical abilities and gadgets /gloves well, there is about/ when he went to see what he had inherited the estate and living there wanted to die a little bit.. :) And I do sometimes try to do without BJ - so interesting..

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 19, 2013 18:30

BJ is not magic, BJ is the awakening of creative abilities in the creation of the world, external TO it, which is also not akin to "magic" because it has a different nature. Most lived to our day kinds of magic involve the deformation of the world through the presence of some distorting force -"arm", generally from an external or artificially created point of support. the principles laid down in the cage TO the other initially, though, because TO be supported organisms are not human by the world. (people also supported them, but not completely in need - may be able to be Autonomous).
Naturally own ability lubogo person does not actually have borders, and especially in 3.0 and its modifications.
If to speak about the state of the "inside world", the use of the features of the BZ, and to be a fairly "no-magic", although not mandatory, especially because over time, awaken the forgotten skills of the operator.
Just speaking about the creation of something the exact same, then exactly the same is not likely to ride, so if you try to write something functionally similar will generate just the lever. That is not very harmonious to peace and to the operator. A direct modification of 3.0 or 3.0+OZ in fact always harmoniously, to some extent, but the essence is another. There is a BJ through entering the state and TO need much less, although there are (it there is much more).

Пятрас

Post by Пятрас » Sun Mar 24, 2013 14:39

Michael, please tell me on this situation!

Homemade was made BJ 1.0 on silver ring!
You Mindemachine is device - sticker System "1копия" 2.0 and 2.1

Is it possible to charge already charged ring version BJ version 1.0 System "1копия" 2.0 or need to have to take another subject to charge?
Do I need to reset the ring track Shoe or can be overwritten with version 1.0 of the charged version is more powerful?
If to charge the ring System "1копия" 2.0, after charging fully, it turns out 2.0 or version is weaker?
If the charge is weaker, do I need to take ring version charge higher?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 24, 2013 15:49

1. BJ is not reset by the track Shoe ever (any version).
2. over 1.0 easily record any older version, after 1копия 2.0 will not make any difference was there before 1.0 or not. versions of the charge of "higher" does not exist, there are different versions of the BZ, its great funktsionalnye features and not the power of the charge, even as takagawa charge never occurs (and therefore impossible to erase BJ), is a process.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Sun Mar 24, 2013 23:45

is it Possible to charge already charged ring
Petras, for uniform coverage of the meridians is better to use the wristband. Ring on one finger can cause a misalignment/imbalance. Or even then 5 rings to use :)

But if BJ is the ring.
System "1копия"
map transfer is more convenient and more universal 1-copy.

Инкас

Post by Инкас » Mon Mar 25, 2013 20:57

good evening, tell the System "1копия" 2.0 — only used whole or can be cut?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Mar 25, 2013 21:10

Good. Sticker "1копия" can be cut, more information here.......

Sincerely, MAG.no