Panacea. Holographic range of products.Reviews and application

ЗУРАБ
Re: A Panacea. Holographic range of products.Reviews and applications

Post by ЗУРАБ » Fri Dec 07, 2012 20:00

Михаил_ wrote:all versions except for direct bonding to glass-walls and so will be weaker...
laminate can card transfer luminium.... but this is not something that is well-suited to system building. Absolutely not.
If the label on the tape,without lamination is a loss of 10-20% of the power? or is it significantly reduces the signal strength?

ЗУРАБ

Post by ЗУРАБ » Fri Dec 07, 2012 20:03

Michael you can read more about the 6 cards? Shield,Stop,broken ties

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:27

and theme panacea? about the card all was well enough, if not clear, it is apparently not worth their while to be interested in.

Друид

Post by Друид » Sat Dec 08, 2012 13:01

My sister had a family crisis. After 10 years of marriage and two children together. "Friction" has been for weeks. It came to the filing the divorce and was appointed court date. Judging by conversations Both spouses do not even think to reconcile, even thought is not allowed. This week learned a Lot about each other, which is not learned in 10 years ))) Well, it's business as usual in the modern=a sick society))) stickers were pasted "panacea" house of glass, some walls and doors and radiators. A day later I call and report that they made up, miracles :). I still don't fully believe in this (made up), based on what I heard, as had the temerity to be there while I applied stickers. But fact is fact.

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Sat Dec 08, 2012 17:44

Don't know, I think, be tolerated in most cases not worth it. Level of "friction" it is clear that the problem exists and is very serious. "Reconciliation" usually suggests that they put her deeper and pretended that everything is in order. Which is fraught with even greater problems in the future. Well, not solved problems of this level in one day from stickers Panacea-House. All this is great IMHO, your situation do not know, do not advise and not interfere.

And even more IMHO - if people ceased to resonate, you need to leave. No options, no matter how many years of marriage and many children. To live with the person with whom you do not resonate is disgusting, much worse than divorce. And this, unfortunately, is really business as usual in the modern sick society.

С. Альбатрос

Post by С. Альбатрос » Sat Dec 08, 2012 17:51

The crisis in the crisis to solve it. If you swear, then resonate, not as I would like :) If not resonated, would not care, just strangers. Then it really is better to disperse, although in such matters, I should hesitate to give any advice.

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Sat Dec 08, 2012 18:05

My personal experience suggests that in all my cases should have break up just after the first crisis. Looking back this was especially evident. In one case it lasted for 5 years and ended very hard, and all this time the problems became more manifest, and they are increasingly. In the second case, already had the sense to disperse on the second "crisis", although it was the first time understood that it was the end.
If you swear, then resonate
Sorry, but I disagree. Swearing is a symptom of loss of resonance. The people that resonate, do not swear, and agree. Fundamentally different things.

And anyway, why should any symptoms, the resonance is felt almost physically, and at heart, always clear, is he, or people held together by habit, duty, guilt, etc. delirium, underline.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sat Dec 08, 2012 18:19

Yes - this is something there.
since August of this year, following the application of the BJ completely lost resonance with the work.
The result turn to the other (I want the good life without hard labor for 11 hours a day and pay more :-) ...)

С. Альбатрос

Post by С. Альбатрос » Sat Dec 08, 2012 18:25

Андрей С. wrote:My personal experience suggests that in all my cases should have break up just after the first crisis.
This is Your personal experience, I may be totally opposite to it, and the experience to be at each of its
Андрей С. wrote:Sorry, but I disagree. Swearing is a symptom of loss of resonance. The people that resonate, do not swear, and agree. Fundamentally different things.
Swearing is a symptom of a problem in an acute form and the lack of a culture of solving it. It is clear that in the normal state of people to just not get it, but the majority of this normal state has yet to creep and to crawl, so now all divorce? As in the joke: the Patient lying on the gurney Is in the intensive care unit? - Nurse: - Doctor told in a mortuary means in a mortuary :(
And work is somewhat different, here I do not argue :)
Last edited by С. Альбатрос on Sat Dec 08, 2012 18:31, edited 1 time in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 08, 2012 18:30

Hey! people! this General theme of a panacea, and not about your view on millionone relationship. All after telling the Druid actually rude offtopic.
As for the described situation, why You do not take into account the influence of external factors, which makes your assessment is completely correct.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sat Dec 08, 2012 23:06

Hello everybody!there was a case in the summer,one of my friend has an old mirror in her bedroom,so she often has bad dreams complained,and things like that,it looks like it (Cabinet and mirror) is not one skeleton hung :) Yes, and we at once (friends...),in the mystery of it hung on the mirror, right-stick,it took not much time as the posts increased,spontaneously went to the South,even though not planned well, and other amenities,to me it was fun to watch the entire process,well, something even brush up on her studies... :oops:
Last edited by Вячеслав. on Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:04, edited 2 times in total.

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Sun Dec 09, 2012 0:14

Андрей С. wrote:And even more IMHO - if people ceased to resonate, you need to leave.
To resonate with someone and something it is necessary to get rid of perfectionism :)

Ярый

Post by Ярый » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:56

Michael_Hello! Need Your advice! I have been reading the forum and decided to purchase BJ 2.0, but the bracelet I was not very comfortable, so tend to map the transfer. From constantly carrying around items there are two: the engagement ring and Svetlitsa Super (in the near future planning to purchase another Room Good) in birch bark sheath on his chest. The question is that it would be better to charge? The ring probably has too little contact area with the body? Yes, plus the fact that my wife ring cast to order from one single bar, in on both have the same engraving. I think that both rings have a total energy, are interrelated, and this, I think, may interfere with the requested properties. The second option is charging any cards that are identical in size, with a Parlor, which can then be kept together with the Parlor in the little pouch on his chest. If such an option and will not interfere with each other, these artifacts being in close contact in case? Thank you in advance!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 14, 2012 13:02

1. Yes you can, along with the parlor to put something
2. but the bracelet I would recommend all the same more.
3. you can map just something from everyday clothes to put, for example, or a belt from trousers. In General, the subject matter can many times quickly menata, so in General the question of what to use with a map is not necessary - can experimentally find the optimum for yourself.
4. conflict with the parlor will not, but directly on the card with room still probably not necessary.

Ярый

Post by Ярый » Fri Dec 14, 2012 13:20

Michael_
Thank you for the very quick response! :)

Ярый

Post by Ярый » Sat Dec 15, 2012 22:49

Got a card transfer 2.0. If you charge it swastikam pendant with the symbol, it will bring energy from the swastika distortion in the operation of the program BJ card transfer?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 15, 2012 23:57

But why spend the money, then to card transfer:) BJ completely escapes that character(if the interest to the pendant for him, and not just for the view) because it still is not natural, although it has (including, but not limited to) some separated natural roots. So the new card it can't hurt, and the symbol :) well, here it is...
Just if You first carefully studied both forums, you'd know that the new BZ is not recommended to move away from the constructive "bracelet" (by the way if You are drawn to Fenichka like this pendant, wooden bangle BJ any version of it is in the style), just for the simple reason that its local impact (the spot on the arm or leg, above or below - it doesn't matter) covers several meridians, and the pendant is more localized. In cases when works TO bracelet, energy through the material is not, and it doesn't matter, and those when the load limit, starts a carrier material and at "full speed". Then the people went sometimes from the use of the bracelet in favor of clothes through the map because of the "burns", not heat, but energy produced some gifted individuals under the material of the bracelet.
Of course with the localization of the "pendant" the probability to obtain such a redness above. However when using the card is easy to replace and subject to any other, it happens almost instantly. The simplest media that is always with You - shirt (or tee shirt), a belt, maybe a watch (if you wear) and so on.
Success.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 15, 2012 23:59

I.e. once the map is already taken - try for everyone, even under a pillow at night (then there are the experimenters, not deadly and not dangerous, but some experience can give).

Ярый

Post by Ярый » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:57

Michael_ thank you! While decided to charge the card, identical in size with Parlor and carry it in a case along with the Parlor, but at the expense of the pendant asked in any case, just because of the potential of experiments with native speakers. Will try! Thank you again! :)

Ярый

Post by Ярый » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:30

Michael_and one more question, sorry if it was already discussed (probably), but I answer not yet found (recently became interested in Your technology, now read the forum all the free time, branch over branch, the head is square from the abundance of information, so don't blame me if something got overlooked :)): how long the charging process of the subject card transfer?

Владимирович

Post by Владимирович » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:05

If you need fast, then 4 hours, if stronger that day... you two. Longer makes no sense.

Ярый

Post by Ярый » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:54

Putinthank!
Reread the previous pages of this same branch and found the answers! Apparently, when I had previously read was already an information overload and this information I have not learned... :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Dec 16, 2012 17:45

the first effect occurs almost immediately (from the card), so if you need something fast to change one to another, for example before entering the city, you can for a moment suppose, the effect would be, though weaker.

Ярый

Post by Ярый » Mon Dec 17, 2012 22:10

So, yesterday ended 2 days the charging process of the subject card transfer 2.0. Loaded plastic card in size of a Chamber is Super and this morning put her to the breast cover with the Parlor. Frankly, until the last moment remained a slight feeling of distrust (probably not even to the technology, and to the map transfer). But today, not left a drop of doubt!!! First, immediately began to feel the heat on his chest, which held all day, sometimes turning into light or vibration, or pulsation. Secondly, at work I have a very unfavorable situation in terms of electromagnetic radiation: a large hall, Packed with computers, monitors, phones, routers and other active radiating appliances, plus the very nature of the work associated often with stress (work related to financial markets). So usually by mid day I feel squeezed like a lemon, houses often had only the desire to lie and relax. Today feels like a job and didn't go! A sea of energy! In the evening went for a walk with the dog mother-in-law with him (the dog) ran, wrestled, etc, it feels soft but strong energopodachi. And yet, oddly enough, is the phantom feeling of the bracelet on her left arm (though BJ I is not used). While no modules did not run, for starters give yourself a week to adjust and then I will have to try to work operator.
Michael, :ay

Кристалл

Post by Кристалл » Mon Dec 17, 2012 22:29

an Ardent Following with interest. But still don't understand. The transfer quality (take in one place are transferred to another, thus the first item loses its properties). System 1-copy - charge the first item (you can then transfer the quality of it on the other). Your card is the first object or the second? The question is no trick, just a while ago I bought a map of the migration are now lying idle, - no 1-th object. In the product description like the clarity, and the forum confusion....