Panacea. Holographic range of products.Reviews and application

Стасевич
Re: A Panacea. Holographic range of products.Reviews and applications

Post by Стасевич » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:21

Michael_ The structure of a card transfer 2.8 paytanim the subject(identity delinkventnym to the map P) can be combined,increasing the properties of this object,or will simply be switching,which makes no sense with Your words?ATO Magnet wrote(about the sandbox and stars but this is not my case(2.0+T))Can I then all maps(2.1-2.8) turns to cling geared to the panacea the subject,because she's the oldest. :) Does it make sense :)

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:25

RTFM!-Already fully readed :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:12

1.each card transfer switches the subject itself
2. I do not know what entirely read, but it makes no sense for one piece to catch 2.x, which are specially made with different properties.
3. to combine all in one is possible only through PC but at the moment only in the form of a product Communicator, available to very few people (although the most powerful of all that exist in our products).

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:11

Bopara here prisal only Need to consider the 'hierarchy' of different versions of BJ. For example, if the surface map infopresse 2.1 put the bracelet on which was written the matrix a Panacea or bracelet was loaded with version 3.0 N /e.g./ - then properties 2.1 it is not possible to bring the quality on this bracelet/object/.

On this basis it has been suggested that it is possible to catch a descent version first N then 2.8,I2.7-2.1, respectively...Or should it literally mean?
P. S. Read all about cats and Your name recognized :) and that 3.0 on 90% of sleep, and so on...

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:15

And 1 thing to catch,with the purpose to 1 chernogorian(not 5 nepoymi what) панацее2.8-2.1 :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:30

1. 3.0 is generally "another song," the structure of the material is slightly retracted in the "other world", so for him, the optimal strategy 2.x does not cling.
2. hierarchy does not work, to understand literally every engagement removes the previous (except if they are, CP is the same).
3. a careful reading I was under the impression that about 3.0 of the sleep information was received that some of it is just.

different 2.x 1 item to cling not optimal, although it is possible (for example to collect the bracelet from different units), but will happen as Krylov in the fable "Swan, Cancer and Pike". The Communicator gives you the ability to take 2.x could not simultaneously but one at a time, BUT this option is expensive, there is another, equally effective (if the question is limited to taking on one of 2.x), but at the same time, low-budget solution is to develop each 2.x and get your mind the quality of Panacea (mentally switch it to first in 2.9, and then in one of the 2 options.x) - this function is regular enough described, but requires development.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:46

Can be 3.5 Tr BH bracelets like Michael(even a wide) here

http://www.africanwood.ru/inter/na-zakaz.htm

to order but much easier then to purchase a 2.0 and they carry anything.Actually ,now I think different carriers to start trying...

Magnet ,Michael says specifically,no impression was not good :) ...
(by the way the system 3.0 charger 90% created in the dream - just an example).

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:18

But due to the fact that the complexity of the production for the different versions of the system transfer about one, had to leave only a small premium for the intellectual component plus limiting slightly random users (well, to start with 2.8 for example, you need to understand why)
What is the INTELLECTUAL COMPONENT?The program itself is binding Mac version structure or what?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Apr 01, 2013 13:30

"3.0 on 90% of sleep" and "(by the way the system 3.0 charger 90% created in the dream - just an example)" for me, different meanings.......
Yes, and where is there more detailed content Mihailom this example, though maybe not here.......

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 01, 2013 13:39

Stasevich, You're all very confused in my head off.
Do not party and do not worry others.
Judging by the condition of questions before you do stuff with products because jumble in my head, if it is stuffed with articles fundamentally nothing will change because.

You even reading the literal description to understand them (yet apparently) as a writing not intended, nor to the realities of the relationship has not....
And what I've read, in this case as it is not helping.... Just take your time, your associative chain of consciousness interpretiruya information does not give a true picture because I work in the stereotypes established earlier.
I would in your place not carriers would have changed, and not versions weight and stalled on one thing for half a year or a year. Somewhere in a hurry then?

In fact the topics discussed - You perceive distorted information. At least not yet, including written literally.
The result is a distorted perception creates a tendency to wrong action, and wrong way to perceive You..
I'm no where information do not get, the excess, 3.0 out of sleep.
Literally, it was written and other interpretations does not, that the digital file that is used when recording some versions of 3.0 in part (a tail of that file in particular) was written by me for a cleaner recording in a sleep state. By the way You will probably be surprised, but maybe not. but I can simultaneously awake and dreaming, including collectively in someone else's dream that it is discussing with those who had a dream. As a result, You probably gave this informaatsii (which by the way was given to expand the horizons) has a different semantic value that does not coincide with what was written by me.

I recommend not steamed, do not spend money and do not do crap. From checking the "media" is really no justifying EEC action nothing will.
From trying to compile from the 5 products in one - really nothing will, in addition to the teschenite of your logical component of consciousness. Mormonites. And then, as in the Russian proverb... look in Kogi and see what you know.<

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Mon Apr 01, 2013 14:05

Well :) Such a detailed answer I sought :) Hurry,the fact that death was near,seriously :) ...Little fins are not glued...Now more or less released.About the distorted perception of the surrounding me - there is...about You, nothing surprising...And I am in my "90%of sleep"meant exactly what You wrote"(by the way the system 3.0 charger 90% created in the dream - just an example)"just, again, not correctly put it...I information that well take to read,but the presentation and manifestation of the small problem(like a dog :lol: )...The question of compilation is to expand the horizons,to know more about KP it is Clear...that the same crap - nothing will come of it,but you have to be sure,Your opinions and Reputable members of the forum. :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 01, 2013 14:21

1. I do not know what is the KP if the PC, then from my response and from the discussion of the zero relationship at all with PC
2. wasted my time to answer such a plan - not received answers to more questions on the merits. Products are sold in the most usable form, given instructions on how best to use and so on. Why reinvent something weird? a lot of reviews there that are very much to clarify. Just take your time.

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Mon Apr 01, 2013 14:26

KP - map transfer.

wasted my time to answer such a plan - excuse me,but who if not You? :)
Thanks for the clarification...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 01, 2013 14:31

Стасевич wrote:
But due to the fact that the complexity of the production for the different versions of the system transfer about one, had to leave only a small premium for the intellectual component plus limiting slightly random users (well, to start with 2.8 for example, you need to understand why)
What is the INTELLECTUAL COMPONENT?The program itself is binding Mac version structure or what?
In this case, You need to pay attention to the second part of the quote.
Casual users are those who have PREVIOUSLY all lumped together and collecting items (in contrast to their informed use) - not a good idea.
while the intellectual component is the time spent on making the product of this form of the manifestations in the physical world, not the program the binding(i.e., in this case for development of a specific system gronicles and all connected with it, including maps of migration and not only). This process involves not only me, and payment to be spent including for reimbursement of costs time me and my colleagues, both on the production and development of such things, as well as the payments already made in new technology attachment (otherwise it would be skewed). It makes possible the emergence of new products (costly part associated with technology development and investments in new products and their specific implementation is very, very high).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 01, 2013 14:32

Стасевич wrote:KP - the map transfer.

wasted my time to answer such a plan - excuse me,but who if not You? :)
Thanks for the clarification...
in most cases, forum users are doing a great job with the answers and more often no questions.
the operation of the card transfer initially described quite explicitly.
The rest, if desired, is determined experimentally, especially card - a thing not to kill by definition

Витал

Post by Витал » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:28

A small report on the use of labels House, probably six months ago received the order. Pasted on the window one by one in the apartment, the screen of the computer, on door jambs at the top, so as not to embarrass relatives - in General I noticed a couple of effects - first - the feeling of change in space when directly sitting in the Internet and browse this forum. Second, the dog in the night no more Celtic legs ( deceased, lived with us until 2010, almost 11 years). Especially at night it was noticeable, sitting at the computer, and the hallway sound like the dog from the kitchen in the room goes, other sensations mutations both didn't notice.

Инкас

Post by Инкас » Thu Apr 25, 2013 16:24

Rereading the forum and did not understand - Stickers "Panacea" without caused by the programs which means without the applied programs? items which will be coming on these stickers cannot be switched to regime 2.x ? and if you take a map of the migration is a panacea that is possible?

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Thu Apr 25, 2013 18:15

Stickers are stickers, and the transfer map is a map of the migration :) Different things for different purposes. What result do you need?

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:51

Инкас wrote:read the forum and did not understand - Stickers "Panacea" without caused by the programs which means without the applied programs? items which will be coming on these stickers cannot be switched to regime 2.x ? and if you take a map of the migration is a panacea that is possible?
This is a clean, fully functional Panacea susemi with its capabilities. Just a lot of products is not the Panacea, and programs that are on her record.

МаксСк

Post by МаксСк » Sun May 26, 2013 12:17

Can someone come in handy this method of transferring information T1 on the water.

The storyboard on film and tape on the bottle to say ochuchenie faster or tighter or what happens.

Владимирович

Post by Владимирович » Sun May 26, 2013 12:26

What is this film? What is printed?

МаксСк

Post by МаксСк » Sun May 26, 2013 12:34

A conventional inkjet printing film for inkjet printers, they are also used for etching circuit boards by the photoresist. I imagine this technology the mark with the matrix a panacea to burn on the wooden parts do cravitza ferric chloride on brass rod.

олигарх

Post by олигарх » Mon Jun 03, 2013 13:09

Michael!
I loaded a gold chain on the map transfer a panacea,
but whether it is possible now to remove charge from the loop?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Jun 03, 2013 13:20

I'm not Michael_, the answer is simple. You can mentally return "phantom" or "charge" (to catch him.......) any other subject.

Sincerely, MAG.no

олигарх

Post by олигарх » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:56

thank you MAG.no,that responded to my question.If I understand you correctly,you
in the second case, on a charged chain to put another thing and mentally to give the corresponding
installation?