Panacea. Holographic range of products.Reviews and application

Михаил_
Разработчик
Panacea. Holographic range of products.Reviews and application

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 01, 2011 0:14

This section is designed to accommodate more detailed descriptions and discussions of the part of goods, which will mainly be built on the holo-label "panacea" and their derivatives. In particular, this applies to folding systems to "wrap" and "1копия system", "youth", the "stick system", "Home" and others, the description of which will follow later. This topic will not be discussed products incorporating this technology only as one of many links (for example the programmer).
Largely products of this series consist either of the labels "cure" coated with a special programmer for more program, or from several such stickers are combined in a common construct (e.g. laminated in foil or covered a particular composition in a single array.)
Браслет жизни «Панацея» (черное дерево)

Other products Panacea
http://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/cate ... /panaceya/

Technical inputs. Don't have to read, just for the curious.
The system is a panacea exists in different charging versions. Used on bracelets and pendants, mostly (but not only) applied to the laser, without disturbing the structure of the material (i.e., so that the lasers do not burn the material, but are only treating the surface of a certain image.
Holographic technology is the great panacea in the application system baseline information. It used technology for the production of metallized holograms common to us in everyday goods as a defensive trademark and for other purposes.
This technology allows to obtain nano-resolution in the "hard" way, i.e. in substance. In fact, most manufacturers of such holograms produces at the same time, let's say "pseudohalogen", in other words, the calculation of the image so that it looked entirely holographic. In addition available just applying a "flat" image using the maximum resolution (one pixel respectively. 1 unit input).
Ie you can load a raster of the specified size information of the charging system. This is due to the low pixel size, allows to obtain a very compact recording large amounts of data. The labels a panacea, used an array of data 21х40 mm. half of the loaded binary charging system, a very specific algorithm projected on the color plane. (plane - two-dimensional data array, where the third dimension of color a) Primary charging system has a dimensionality (the number of significant channels of information per unit time) =6. The second half of the stickers panacea uses a different algorithm of displaying the same information in the form of multidimensional structures projected purely mathematical methods in three-dimensional volumetric image. As examples of such projections - a lot, used a bit. They are located around the image of the pendant, which itself is the complement of the charging system.
Thus we have the most complete collection of information, creating products of the panacea, and this data is displayed in "iron" in the literal and figurative sense of the word. More specifically in aluminum layers:) Put "iron" I mean that the image is applied so that the individual pixels are elements of the diffraction grating implemented by areas of transparency in the aluminum coating.
This method provides high efficiency with small size and weight. Any little piece of sticker contains enough elements to work as a panacea (the sticker can be cut, although it is not a "real hologram", but such is the charging system, and some of it works quite effectively.

By itself, the sticker has multiple sides, allowing her very effective use in a wide variety of purposes, as an integral part.
1. It is programmed better than "just" a panacea manufactured by matrix method or a full charge. This is due to the physical engagement of its structure to the material carrier and other system parameters. In this case, means changing mode, a panacea for other modes of operation, including and not similar to the BZ, where the system is only software and hardware media that implemented certain new features.
2. Despite the small mass, area and thickness of the object associated with the other, larger object, it can work very powerfully and effectively, even in single quantity.
3. Like all products of the series BJ, sticker panacea is part of the overall system, i.e. well together as each other (between similar labels), and other wares TO use technology.
*** the end is not mandatory reading for information ***<

Хаген.

Re: A Panacea. Holographic range of products.Reviews and applications

Post by Хаген. » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:35

Very impressive, congratulations with the new products! bi

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:38

Well, it's really evolved and was looking for the optimal forms of birth for a long time, it will not say exactly how many, maybe about a year or a little less.

Yes, one IMPORTANT POINT.
Stickers on a backing of a factory - inactive. Activated when you transfer to the target object(removing from the substrate). Those that are United in the system like "transfer", and glued, then laminated, is already activated in the production process more complex system.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:42

Part of the descriptions posted in the thread about changing line of products. Later I moved here. While I'd add. Be carried away by this novelty is neat.
My phone now hangs regular.
I "fed" him two dozen holo-panaceas, placing several (naver 3 or 5) to output the label at, and the rest just on the back cover. Then set the program to strengthen work at.
Here is one of the side results. He never vis from the date of purchase. Yesterday and today - more than 4 times, helps only a full re-enabling.
In addition, today again began the process interesting with a battery in it as it only stuck at. Namely, the total charge stack somewhere for a few hours.

Хаген.

Post by Хаген. » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:17

Moshnenko out) how to do that, you get a sticker..*excited*

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:41

http://openmagic.org/golo/1.jpg Part of the system "Home" activated sticker with additional firmware house window.

http://openmagic.org/golo/3.jpg My netbook occupies 8 stickers "stick" which are programmed for certain functions. Close the lid roll with inactive labels. Sensitive people can easily find the difference in their work.

http://openmagic.org/golo/2.jpg inactive labels on the production tape. In the bottom half of the image is visible similar to a "pendant" around which are placed "3D-sausages" projected from a multidimensional data. In the upper part is uniformly filled in the data field, consisting entirely of all of the data charging system working is a panacea not counting the image of the pendant (which is itself part of the charging system).

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:55

Such a good roll...
Michael, the labels 'panacea home properties cure more striking than the simple labels a panacea?
How can rise the power from the labels on BJ panacea panacea (b/d), and any homemade? :)
Can some programming example labels drive? Is there any programming? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 01, 2011 14:30

Oh... questions :) I was waiting for them :) but was hoping that some succeed to avoid. Since the answers come in the plane... well, okay, where here go.

The properties of a panacea (or 2.9, as some believe that so peaceful a space) to the same labels shown except when they are told to "calm down". (for example in a flash drive). This is useful if you are programming something else. And it is more of the same "cure" will score just. In the case of the "cure house" we have differences mainly due to the fact that the program House is a good thing. Ie it is an addition, it's intellectual and not intended for "on hand" and to work with the space.

Power BJ panacea can rise significantly. I have two "foot" BJ panacea ebony, slightly wider than normal in diameter. there are 11 units instead of 10. I hung one on the inside of labels without any modification. For the test. I must say that doing this is just not convenient and not recommended. Stickers to stick and they are not more units in size just a little - corners-clinging. They should then be cut, for instance into halves, glue and then cover the top to make it not peel off. Otherwise unpleasant to wear (my pilot bracelet hand chopping).
Colleague bagladeshi both of them said that amosandy stickers approaching исн3. I don't think so, but the difference is noticeable.
Ie исн3, including due to the huge mass is definitely competition. But him and not revile. Ie you can do it. But we're not industrial. A lot of hassle.

Programming - if embedded algorithm is destructive, a sticker will deactivate it, and possibly (if it is powerful work) and she reset.This is so in all systems KO. But only usually there are restrictions to the pledged programs.
Then everything depends on the ability of the operator to copy or write a program. For example the sticker on my netbook is the whole series Oh and something else. Ie the Ah items are in my bag I carry with me when traveling. But at home they are often far away from me valyayutsya. So I made a second clone on the labels below when working in a network all these qualities were directly at the working tool. However, not all of it can go. Simple tasks (well, there is the entry structure, i.e. the ability to continuously modulate interinos, a certain energy, etc.) is easier. In other words, I can not guarantee that all of them will succeed even with the program "USB flash drive" write something difficult on them. Technically so far I know one limitation - 3.0 you can't do that. Others don't know.<

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Tue Nov 01, 2011 14:57

---------
Last edited by АКВО on Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:53, edited 1 time in total.

димыч

Post by димыч » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:29

how much will it cost?
it can stick on the plastic and worn as the room turns :)
is it possible to re-stick to another object?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Panacea. Holographic range of products.Reviews and applications

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:39

димыч wrote:how much cost will be?
https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/cat ... tum-magic/

Хаст

Post by Хаст » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:36

The labels "Home" and "car" are different from each other? Ie whether car stickers pasted 1 room, as the labels "Home"?

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:51

Михаил_ wrote:Oh... questions :) I was waiting for them :)
Power BJ panacea can rise significantly. I have two "foot" BJ panacea ebony...I hung one on the inside of labels without any modification. ... not recommended. Stickers to stick and they are not more units in size just a little - corners-clinging. They should then be cut, for instance into halves, glue and then cover the top to make it not peel off. .
Michael_, what do You recommend to cover stickers on barleta? Acryloyl gel fit? Or the good old "Time"? Anything else?
And another question. Nakleyki "Panacea for charging" when gluing them to the BZ P h/d.. To gain power sticker will have to leave the bracelet (they will continue rabotat as power bracelet) or just to withstand some time?
And, sorry, stupid question. If cut, how?
Михаил_ wrote:... sticker production on the film. In the bottom half of the image is visible similar to a "pendant" around which are placed "3D-sausages" projected from a multidimensional data. In the upper part is uniformly filled in the data field, consisting entirely of all of the data charging system working is a panacea not counting the image of the pendant (which is itself part of the charging system).
Cut along, the image of "pendant" will be cut, as well as field data. Or better across-separating "pendant" from the data fields? How will "more physiological"?
Thanks in advance for your reply and condescending to stupid questions.
With sincere respect.
Vladimir.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:49

1.stickers for car home Wallpaper is Not recommended, it is another program, will describe later today.
2. you can cut as you like, although if you can not cut the pendant, it is possible across.
3. the moment is not going to cover - it slips into the rubber layer will. I would recommend to try as well as 2.6 with epoxy.
4. of course if they leave - the effect will be a few more (this is in the case of amplification of the BZ panacea), and in the case of using decals 1копия do not need to leave IMHO.

димыч

Post by димыч » Thu Nov 03, 2011 13:45

the idea 1копия just super! :D bought on the Internet bracelet black wood like, consists of many links, I to charge it will be enough
on one link to paste or cut a hologram into pieces and for each link?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 03, 2011 14:43

better to cut. It's still large (the size of the sticker a little more than 2на4см)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 03, 2011 14:45

There is not only and not so much in the idea, it certainly has long been in the air (well everyone needs their native form and size, not to please all, but here it is possible to give, as in the case of system "transfer" at the mercy of the consumer. The problem then was to provide the desired compactness and efficiency of the system at relatively low cost. Charging system for 2.1 for example, only by components to assess more than 60,000 (in a stationary sense).T.e. to get 1копию and the transfer had to try.

димыч

Post by димыч » Thu Nov 03, 2011 14:58

still is a toss up between 1копия 2.1 and 2.1 transfer - the transfer is possible, each link of the bracelet charge (the working field is not enough for a bracelet?), then the bracelet to collect and copy as I understand it faster does it? and reusability of the transfer again. If a glass of water to put in the transfer, we will charge the glass and water :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 03, 2011 15:03

the size of the field "transfer" is great. A5 (i.e. half a standard sheet of A4). I recommend to take the transfer. The copy is good for beginners or stickers to any objects that are on the card not to put, and so on
Yes, charge the glass and water. In General can focus attention what to charge.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Thu Nov 03, 2011 15:23

A question on panacea home.
1. Sticker reusable or disposable, glue from place to place?
2. If I stand the old window frames where two panels for a large window, two for the vents and two small Windows on which to glue? Even before the doors to the room loggia is glazed, it is also possible to glue or only Windows in the room?
3. I understand that be sure to glue only on opening the sash, in blank Windows do not have?

PS I had the opportunity(the money) to apply all such questions have been asked :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 03, 2011 16:11

1. disposable. But removable without physical razrusheniya. just then it would not stick. Meaning that the plywood will have to use duct tape for example.
2. in principle it may be sufficient 1pc 1 window (I mean big, not a wing).
I prefer to stick to 1 glass 1pc. Basil reported on the system of the house that the 12 pieces were distributed in his country house in two floors. Better ask him how (I understand Windows it is only in the main living areas abanazer).
I have also stuck the mirror in the bathroom, there are stickers on all the mirrors in the house and so on.
In principle, 50 pieces should be enough for normal coverage. Then, in my opinion their action... quite sensitive. You can start with some number and then to finish that off there, where there is a bright shortage.
3. In principle, when using the net labels a panacea without a program house, the effect will be on the bare energy are similar. Program home more service-harmonizing, due to the fact that the system goes complex and it would be nice to be able to a bunch of different f-functions to perform. (I'm talking about budget decisions, i.e. 12 pieces "from Basil" it breaks in 3 sets panacea clean 5pcs). But of course the program better. But it is not copilita. Can - copy themselves. Just when a large number cheaper to take the house (price, number of stickers + extra programming in the best way).

I think the principle is clear.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Nov 03, 2011 17:35

Михаил_ wrote:Program for building more service-harmonizing, due to the fact that the system goes complex and it would be nice to be able to a bunch of different f-functions to perform.
How many understand the basic functions laid? You could list? System "Home" only works with the space or it is possible to engage in other tasks? If processed "House"om the room as well to use multiple P-flash drives with programs for space and not only, they will interact with the system from inside it or as the combined order of external factor? Sticker system "Home" after posting will work as point sources, the combined space or will charge the surface to which they are applied? Ie for example will there be a difference if one glass to stick 1 or 2 labels, next to each other or at a distance? What effect can you expect if you put on beds and mattresses? Or in this case better to just U-label or U-USB from "any" program, and if on one object, such as a mattress and then the other, what can you expect from such a sandwich in my sleep? The system "Building", ensuring harmony in the energy sector involves the most efficient distribution of the number of labels, when sverhsoldata stickers will work not at full power or energy of the space will be tighter "knit in this network"? Anyway, what about the working area in the space of one label? What if all 50 to place in a small room, well, for example, is 3ґ3ґ3 cell? What is the expected interaction of the system "Building" with your other tech devices (IC 1M, RF cap, U1, Stabilizer, etc.) placed inside the treated space can be further increased or it can be any other additional functions of charging?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Fri Nov 04, 2011 13:10

Михаил_ wrote: 3. the moment is not going to cover - it slips into the rubber layer will. I would recommend to try as well as 2.6 with epoxy.
1, Michael_, epoxy solidification cloudy. If it to cover the sticker, the whole holographically-rainbow beauty will be hidden under the turbid layer is not reduce the effect?
2. And another question. Anywhere else in the city can't find the actual epoxy resin, epoxy adhesive, suitable? (glue plus hardener)?
3. But as the label "Panacea" can be enhanced pendant? Stick in the back?Then the traces of the laser (someone wittily called them "wormhole" :) )generally will be closed. I remember You wrote that the trace of the laser may be not visible, it is important that the laser is treated IN the PROCESS, but I would like to clarify to stupid to screw up the pendant, for an expensive product.
Thank you for taking the time to answer questions.
With sincere respect.
Vladimir.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Fri Nov 04, 2011 13:13

And anyway, the question at large, but it is very important to me.
Is it possible the wrong glue or not glued label "Panacea" to spoil the actual properties of the BZ and BH Panacea Panacea pendant?
Thank you again.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 04, 2011 14:04

Владимир Ш. wrote:And anyway, the question at large, but it is very important to me.
Is it possible the wrong glue or not glued label "Panacea" to spoil the actual properties of the BZ and BH Panacea Panacea pendant?
Thank you again.
well, to spoil I think is not possible