Panacea. Holographic range of products.Reviews and application

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: A Panacea. Holographic range of products.Reviews and applications

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 04, 2011 14:52

Владимир Ш. wrote:
Михаил_ wrote: 3. the moment is not going to cover - it slips into the rubber layer will. I would recommend to try as well as 2.6 with epoxy.
1, Michael_, epoxy solidification cloudy. If it to cover the sticker, the whole holographically-rainbow beauty will be hidden under the turbid layer is not reduce the effect?
2. And another question. Anywhere else in the city can't find the actual epoxy resin, epoxy adhesive, suitable? (glue plus hardener)?
3. But as the label "Panacea" can be enhanced pendant? Stick in the back?Then the traces of the laser (someone wittily called them "wormhole" :) )generally will be closed. I remember You wrote that the trace of the laser may be not visible, it is important that the laser is treated IN the PROCESS, but I would like to clarify to stupid to screw up the pendant, for an expensive product.
Thank you for taking the time to answer questions.
With sincere respect.
Vladimir.
1. the epoxy (glue, resin, etc) is ALWAYS a two-component mixture. It there are many types of the resin and different types of hardener. Is, including completely transparent, turbid sucks.
2. it is possible for the pendant to stick 1ну or more on the reverse side. The closure of the engraving is not important. But will have to fill the top layer of glue.

димыч

Post by димыч » Fri Nov 04, 2011 15:05

in any city sold the epoxy in a double syringe with a red plunger. It is transparent, but quickly hardens. Use it. Can check.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 04, 2011 15:40

Маг.нет wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:Program for building more service-harmonizing, due to the fact that the system goes complex and it would be nice to be able to a bunch of different f-functions to perform.
How many understand the basic functions laid? You could list? System "Home" only works with the space or it is possible to engage in other tasks?
laid. Briefly can be described as follows - create a unified and harmonious space, the optimization of its external interactions, energonaladka, security and so on.
The system can be involved in other tasks, this is a matter for the operator.
If processed "House"om the room as well to use multiple P-flash drives with programs for space and not only, they will interact with the system from inside it or as the combined order of external factor?
and this is how you want. But in General, the cellular structure can build complex interactions that are difficult to describe in structure.
Sticker system "Home" after posting will work as point sources, the combined space or will charge the surface to which they are applied? Ie for example will there be a difference if one glass to stick 1 or 2 labels, next to each other or at a distance?
Gradually charging. 1 glass 1 exactly ENOUGH stickers. Structurally homogeneous objects are easily handled together in a fairly short time. Ie if the glass once in the array of the United, you know how it is:
http://www.citynext.ru/upload/pk/apr_2010_1_fs.jpg
so to say all-glass design, it is faster and more uniform.
But if a heterogeneous environment, it is better than different surface processing (mainly glass) from different angles, so the effect of the completeness of the premises has been made faster. I.e., heterogeneous it will be longer at odds. Well, then if you use a larger number of stickers for different surfaces it is possible to obtain still greater intensity is not due to charging of building elements, and by proper operation of the holograms and the room will become more powerful.
What effect can you expect if you put on beds and mattresses? Or in this case better to just U-label or U-USB from "any" program, and if on one object, such as a mattress and then the other, what can you expect from such a sandwich in my sleep?
Yes, this is good, but you can just u-sticker.
P-stick on the bed makes sense if you can properly fill out, while the sticker system house will provide the effects similar to Lite-Lite a panacea, only more powerful.
The system "Building", ensuring harmony in the energy sector involves the most efficient distribution of the number of labels, when sverhsoldata stickers will work not at full power or energy of the space will be tighter "knit in this network"?
in my vzgyad stickers always work full. But on the glass they get more potential, so consider a glass or other solid objects with translucent surfaces. In some cases it makes sense to add a room walls and doors at the discretion of the (usually quite the entrance into the room).
Anyway, what about the working area in the space of one label?
Under favourable signal propagation conditions is huge. I propose to hush up the matter.
What if all 50 to place in a small room, well, for example, is 3ґ3ґ3 cell?
will power room. Not all possible in theory, the experiments I conducted. I think in this area the number of labels can increase the output power. But I think that would be enough and a much smaller number. In EP2 uses the principle of 5 pieces(or 5 groups) on each plane, as the system transfer. I.e., the sum comes out to 30* the number of labels in the group (maybe 20). But EP other tasks.
What is the expected interaction of the system "Building" with your other tech devices (IC 1M, RF cap, U1, Stabilizer, etc.) placed inside the treated space can be further increased or it can be any other additional functions of charging?
Yes, you can grow, using the excess energy, if you will. Plus it is just easier to work for a number of reasons.<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Nov 04, 2011 16:05

Thank you, in principle, everything is clear.

Sincerely, MAG.no

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Fri Nov 04, 2011 16:32

When the system is "transfer" and "1 copy" the resulting power on the object also depends on the material(wood, metal, knitwear), and BJ on a different tree(cu., BH.)?
And machines waiting for stickers she can then brake and stand on the inspection "pass"? :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Nov 04, 2011 17:25

Михаил_ wrote:2. Properties of certain natural materials ( including ebony ) to synthesize difficult. We did not put such purpose. Ie BJ 2.0, 2.1, panacea, on the black tree, the tree itself adds a certain "flavor" of its own energy, powerful and in tune with BJ so that BJ it is not scored themselves. In the system of transfer or 1копия it is an analogue of our industrial charging. I.e. if You will show her the billet of ebonyand it will be real (for example on eBay I have seen these bracelets, but for what it really is ebony - I can not vouch), we get the analogue of the BZ respectively. version on the black tree - full. If you put the Crimean blank - we get the analogue of the BZ on the Crimean harvesting and so on.
But in General, when using the system transfer, the result will be some (a little) more powerful than only from billets.
The reason for this is that at the time of another object, they BOTH work as a weight BJ, well, that is more powerful and more advanced technology.
here

Sincerely, MAG.no

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Fri Nov 04, 2011 19:38

Thank you, sorry for the carelessness - there is also a split of the worlds, the more I look at the other forum. :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 04, 2011 19:42

experimentally, we came to the conclusion that it is good to have 1 sticker on homogeneous materials. For example, kitchen=linoleum =1 sticker under the couch, that quickly came off (then quickly resonates floors) Concrete wall-1 sticker. Suspended or glued ceiling =1, Suite of furniture from a homogeneous material 1накл. on glasses everywhere I for 1pcs, some to 4 (all corners) in the amount of I was able to cram into the apartment of relatives of about 200-250 pieces of stickers :). Based on the result, can now answer the question - a certain dependence of the number still there.
Flagged as above described, plus tables, chairs, sofas, chandeliers, Wallpaper, door openings (4 and 1 at the end of the door) door furniture sets (one in the middle on the inside) and so on. Everywhere pret not childish :) Cat version 2.0 looked at it appreciatively and with undisguised interest....
Oh, and risers batteries, large electronic devices (computers,TVs, stoves, x-ing, washing.Mach, phones, etc., etc.). Some stickers I immediately profiled according to the characteristics of the location. But in General, the redundancy is just about 5 times and even more. 50pcs should be enough without such extreme quite.
There is still a lot left because 3 glazed balcony and there is a lot of individual glasses.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Nov 04, 2011 19:47

The fact that pret not childish :) at clear, BUT that in addition to "rushing" is useful will be also interesting :)

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 04, 2011 20:35

well, it depends on the grading, I glued according to f-tions of premises and appliances, as well as other factors, including characteristics of neighbors, and various other tidbits that everywhere finished tasks. In General, the first consequence - all clean. Not saying a word and without prior plans. Moreover, some global, with removal of the excess in the trash, and so on, I was scared. :) if I overdo it, you make too much you will need, I'm a hoarder :) on any subject can build 2 dozen hypotheses as he can in the future, in 100 years will be very useful :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 04, 2011 20:36

From the main useful I'm expecting a big performance impact panacea cocoon those who wangden will be some time at this site, plus hot became a little.

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Sat Nov 05, 2011 0:11

But if a sticker to place on СК1М,what effect work?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Nov 05, 2011 0:20

Why, IC 1M self-sufficient device, which has its own program, its a KO.
Better than separately, bringing the system to solve one problem through the Operator.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Sat Nov 05, 2011 23:21

Tell me, using the stick I can do a cap of invisibility and the carpet plane, respectively, gluing stickers on the carpet and the hat?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Nov 06, 2011 0:15

What do You mean by the cap of invisibility and a flying carpet? Programs stick available that is available to Your subconscious, if it is able to reproduce the algorithm to transform the energy of matter in the final product You described, you can, but if not, then You have pretty sweat in the search or design of these algorithms.......
Everything else (the Shuttle and thread) is added to the set (the stock caps and do not have carpet).

Sincerely, MAG.no

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:10

Маг.нет wrote:What do You mean by the cap of invisibility and a flying carpet? Programs stick available that is available to Your subconscious, if it is able to reproduce the algorithm to transform the energy of matter in the final product You described, you can, but if not, then You have pretty sweat in the search or design of these algorithms.......
Everything else (the Shuttle and thread) is added to the set (the stock caps and do not have carpet).
I do not quite understand, sorry. Under such things I understand items, the principle of which is unknown to me, and the ignorance I perceive them as "magical." Well, I may not know the chemical formula and really used me substances, but the BJ module allows to convert the water in the mixture is working perfectly. If I knew the real algorithm, on a Fig to me some devices?

Here's another question arose: using flash otkritite portal teleportation from home to cottage and back. Stick the sticker on both entrances to glue?

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:14

better then anywhere it is possible to teleportals :))

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:30

I'm not writing about what Your mind needs to be clear, the principle of "manufacture", and wrote about access Your subconscious algorithms of transformation of matter into a final product, in my opinion are two different things (try it, consciousness may not fully understand the power of the subconscious, the experience can provide this knowledge). The question in terms of "cap of invisibility" is able to distort the reality, to "nezatseplyayki" attention of the Observer to use a "cap of invisibility" can be available without drives, the flash drive will be ready to repeat it on your energy, the same way with regards to and "carpet" are able to transfer consciousness (here the body does not know how to be guided only by their capabilities) in a previously known point in space (the lighthouse, again guided by their navigation capabilities) in principle, similarly, the flash drive will be able to work out the algorithm (which is not contrary to the principles of Panacea) on their resource.
As for portals, the idea is the same as with the "magic carpet" on the door to glue not necessarily enough to stick on a dense object, which can be the carrier of the qualities key to the portal. But you need a key, You have it? Before the flash drive will work, it must be programmed, if You get it, then I think questions will disappear.

Sincerely, MAG.no

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:34

Mermaid, and You are still active wearer BJ? Judging by this post
Русалка wrote:...but module BJ allows to convert the water in the mixture is working perfectly. If I knew the real algorithm, on a Fig to me some devices?
Are you familiar with this technology more or less. A cap of invisibility and a flying carpet from scratch, I can advise You to read and to see /if did not, of course/ - http://www.mindmachine.ru/holographic_t ... /index.htm "Contains software that simplify programming own algorithmsideas copy information from various sources and so on." If You have, for example developed their own algorithm for teleportation bi then, I think, IMHO, you can get desired You "the flying carpet"...

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:35

Русалка wrote:BJ module allows to convert the water into the medicine quite working
The module BJ is one of the algorithms of Your subconscious mind.......

Sincerely, MAG.no

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:36

Русалка wrote:....convert to water in medicine it work. If I knew the real algorithm, on a Fig to me some devices?
By the way, I'm sorry, what kind of medicine? :roll: Could you elaborate?

PS IMHO the MAG.no rights completely.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:40

The mermaid, the flash drive is an effective way of storing algorithms, and-or energy States, structures, and so-forth that are available to You at least to some extent (or a sample of or the ability to ensnare consciousness for a moment-the other). And this is very convenient and efficient. Since the operator may not be able to keep things like this for attention for a long time and every time with equal or even sufficient efficiency.
Things like teleportation, if You available the stick for them is not needed usually... although if available, but the condition is hard to hold, it is possible to use a USB flash drive. Accessibility here is twofold. For the body and for the mind-the subconscious. If it was an artifact that would without these factors to start such a regime, then the consequences could be devastating for the body and for the mind and for the result. Well, as the old Soviet sadistic rhymes - "little boy found a machine gun...".
So neither teleportation nor the other due to the stick You do not Shine. It is for the other.
First, in order to do that, You need to be able to your mind is to take as information. Secondly, those things You would like to have, is unavailable not because You don't know their algorithm. And for other reasons.
More specifically, the body in decent condition in most of the modern population. And consciousness used to keep a static world model. And blocks of similar "trick".
And if it is "blatantly" hacking, the consequences can be literally fatal.
I do not recommend buying a flash drive for those who do not understand why it is.
By the way write off basic mode "panacea" can be the panacea for all BZ, including homemade, but with the stickers the quality of the result very much cooler and more detailed.

To develop access to specific skills, including teleportation, we must be reasonable, considering how there is a gradual shift in the desired state. To begin with it has to do with the locks in the picture of the world.

Хаст

Post by Хаст » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:57

Michael_ some questions on the flash drive.
1. Is it possible to record several different programs on 1 item?
2. Flash drive writable?
3. TO flash able to self-study?
4. Is it possible to write complex programs by type of programming languages(if, then, else).
5. How to effectively record - paint all the detail on the leaf and give the write command to the flash drive, or to grasp mentally the essence of the problem and to push.

If we can bring the example of the recording of the program and its use.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:05

Have questions stickers-stabilizer.
It is necessary to charge Druze, but with phlegm at 1.0 a reluctance to communicate, and БЖ2.startdragdistance do not possess.
The bottom curve Druze-rough. How will sticker for charging, which will not stick properly, and even bigger in size?
If so, what is better: Phalak(such as it is written, that he for charging, too, and requires the constant presence of the sticker?) or "at once"?
If not, then maybe BJ Pcrym Druze charge or restricted Plate on her bottom(which is not easy on a curved-rough)?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:15

Druze charge 2.0 better, you can system "odnako", a Panacea it is not 2.0, 2.0+ obtained by reprogramming Panacea contains less than 2.0 themselves qualities that are useful for "organizing" system Stabilizer .
Sticker charging "odnakovi" should be applied to the touch "adhesive layer" is, how dense it is touch and as a covered surface is not very important (you can "select with attention" the object of charging) after charging sticker "odnakovi" can be removed and discarded.
BJ Panacea (bracelets) possesses the properties of a charging system for charging other items.

1. You can stick a few "different" flash stickers on one piece (see photo netbook);
2. ? In principle, the programming and reprogramming are similar, but have differences, the method of applying the "information" spelled out the core stick, and about how to change already recorded "information" in the narrative is not, in principle, possible, but that's the way to reset the previous content probably the task of the Operator....
3. It is not quite clear what You mean by learning? TO flash stickers available for programming, reproduction of structures with external objects and ideas described as possible, his mind (like man) does not have TO, but it has a perfectly working system, algorithms, progress of the tasks can be organized algorithmic design;
4. And "simple" programs can be the output is not quite "simple", it is possible to construct a one-tiered process, it is possible to record one program;
5. Actually both of Your versions can be the workers, or to push as an algorithm input-task-output, if this task initially available, or to construct a step-by-step algorithm of "available" elements as You wish or on a sheet of paper, but you can just mentally.

Michael_ in the presence of inaccuracies corrected.

Sincerely, MAG.no
Last edited by Маг.нет on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:30, edited 2 times in total.