Panacea. Holographic range of products.Reviews and application

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: A Panacea. Holographic range of products.Reviews and applications

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 15, 2011 15:26

That's actually the message of a Lily. Of course I prefer things to not discuss in PM if there are no contraindications questioner. This is useful for the audience and I always better to analyze the similar for many, so the result remains once only in demand. Given the fact that communication on the forum, most anonymous thing very all call possible to ask questions publicly.

An interesting thing I have observed gusts products,bringing with ASD are not observed and All products first start with a complete irritation.With aggression then something breaks down and then is restored. That was too hard to work the system. I Avdiivka with products smooth everything goes.Even my girlfriend feels the touch true seeing does not see the structure but feels and your products are not even touching. The bandage I have really works well. Sleep init. And eye a rest. With weight that gave the friend ,the aquarium is 80 litres. Toils with weight and coffee drops.And buns.
here what is interesting is that, stickers golograficheskie work weird .I have stickers at home.Stuck in 3 rooms-himself the son and daughter.This cat stuff is still the same characteristic. She's with the Parlor they played she liked oddly enough .I wrote that she is a cat is not quite normal.It is not iron is not given is not where usually the cats at bad places I can feel them and try to put in there to neutralize the negative. Durnin and she screams and jumps out with a view to you have you got. And then after the holographic labels she wets daughter on the couch,then his son on the sofa and his jacket just before getting it in College and then in my room on my couch has done all that is possible.For the full program. This begs the question what would it mean? Stickers anomalous?So she should anomaly be removed? And she shits in there. If she doesn't feel anomalies that is why? British artificial cats but cats. So I think either I only either do not go skiing.
By the way since I gave a strip of 10 stickers for me and that night, Grisha stuck in the office on the Windows I fell back and is still at home on sick leave. Last time after several bracelets at once it hit me too with the back .And Again the bed seragem help. The benefit of what's next.
You do not have the equipment to determine what energy and what effects the bracelets issue?
My feeling and I can only see the structure of the object of his energeticheskuyu the essence of his action .And there's nothing negative shows and mows like a sickle... after each new product.
The forum is not yet writing,I think not will be happy.
As you write the anomalous zones are created. Ie abnormal it's not normal? so? Or is it from the point of view of our flawed Miro vision or point of view that when the anomaly was the norm? Then what is the benchmark in in your concept. ?
Michael what do I do wrong or am I wrong or what? All through there.. Or is it all the same blocks. A lot of energy and time on the post they are not due to blocks in the chakras? there's always shied away.?If you about a sticker that you can spread my message to the forum or I will write.I do not know whether such writing? So as not to anger and not alienate buyers. I just think that everything has to be honest to unsubscribe otherwise...meaning to sing deferamby?

<

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Nov 15, 2011 15:54

Thank you!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 15, 2011 16:04

Forgive me mistress quotes repost here. Received a Skype from V. opinion sent to him, well, I forwarded it as feedback on "production efficiency". Removed some keywords to remove the personalization of opinion with a drawstring for a certain industry.

I still want your stickers
I think you're right
my work started to happen strange things
I have it pasted on the window behind the slightly taller charge ........ the shorter main
today even three people asked
why has it become softer
and mood at it's best )
otherwise it seems they started to clean all karma
in the room sick almost all
....... lost voice
half of the rooms on the pill and coughing
today was a solid scandals
and feil were the most shall we say dubious companions
but those whom I consider professionals were to sit down and really discuss the issues
in General really want more labels ))
ready to seal them all glass )))
labels has shipped a lot pliz )))

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Tue Nov 15, 2011 16:09

Michael, I want to know what you say, Leela (thanks to her separately for such a detailed and honest review). The behavior of the cats was interested incredibly. Most of the cat. Domestic cats that's not the way. They have toilett and they go there (Yes, I tell you :) )

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 15, 2011 16:11

bofara wrote:Thank you!
Do not understand, for what? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 15, 2011 16:11

By the way, in a way, a quote and a link to my out cleaning is the answer Lily, but then I take it the issue in detail.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 15, 2011 16:16

рыжая wrote:Michael, I want to know what you say, Leela (thanks to her separately for such a detailed and honest review). The behavior of the cats was interested incredibly. Most of the cat. Domestic cats that's not the way. They have toilett and they go there (Yes, I tell you :) )
Oh, Yes, I also have enough of them and was at different times and with different characters. Lily will answer later in the evening. Now we have pressing matters to finish and including the post finally a description of the "Molodost". Well, useful not just to communicate their opinions. Let the people think a little independently.

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Nov 15, 2011 16:52

Михаил_ wrote:...stickers has shipped a lot pliz )))
:ay

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 15, 2011 17:17

This way please in the quote not addressed to me, and from the communicant its recipient (which is not me, I did repost to share observations). So in this case I'm not loaded :) my problem was taken care of, in addition to the commercial were also the ones that some people are able now to ship. Well, this is useful. As follows from the post and personal observations.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Tue Nov 15, 2011 17:30

And so you are changed to think? :) Think the cat responded to poyavivsheesya space in her new "abnormal" for her area. I suppose (although it would be appropriate to write feel), labels began a very quickly and much to change the space around them. Sprawling effect. Conclusion why it is very muchdo that with the Parlor the cat was playing, the impact was more gentle and slow. I think the cat is shot down, she felt the feeling of its territory is changing rapidly, and that resistance, rejection of change, so to speak, but that's only because she doesn't understand what's going on. Of course, over time, get used to it. When the new changes will fit into her sense of her personal space. That's my theory.
Last edited by рыжая on Tue Nov 15, 2011 17:58, edited 1 time in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 15, 2011 17:50

And given the fact that the cat and so did not want the negative space to remove him for life?

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Tue Nov 15, 2011 17:55

Well, maybe she didn't care about them, or she had her own notions about the "anomaly" zones, and then getting through. :) The question of the sensitivity threshold, that is exactly what this cat is an "anomaly" and what is not. Cats - they're all different, like people. :)

Борис_

Post by Борис_ » Tue Nov 15, 2011 18:05

British artificial cats
I think that's the case. It was all arranged, but here such a bummer. Shat - trying to put everything back.
In the sense of negative space to positive and Vice versa.
I'm afraid if it is a sticker stick - you will die.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Nov 15, 2011 18:50

Михаил_ wrote:by the Way, in a way, a quote and a link to my out cleaning is the answer Lily, but then I take it the issue in detail.
Борис_ wrote:Quote:
British artificial cats

I already knew .But together to disassemble I will not give up. Although she was not spoiled even a little nirazu.She's just not the kind of cat that cuddles and treats. And all her disadvantage was. And here's a nix brought. And yesterday I went to my room I followed. Warned her head off. She then went to the bathroom did his business and then called me there. And the person's face it was,I don't know what to call it. If this man was but the cat

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 15, 2011 19:00

Well, she finally realized that this time really will come off :) for a long time had seriously to prevent times for a good relationship is not fully developed. Ie in my opinion she was really into the same space with the negative of the house to have. They initiate residing on different squabbles. The result is nourishing for a few more and more interesting.
Such a small inclination to the cat's vampirism differently.
Just Koshiki of course all different, but they either cohabiting relationships with people (from the series "I'm with them are considered") or family (from the series "I of course in itself, but they're my family"). In the second case, the cat will ALWAYS cover a owners from the negative. May die if the problem is for someone in the family is real. We had a cat once on a drip and a lot of stories. But if cohabiting - it's not terrible, but you should immediately build boundaries rigidly.
She see the negative in the house to taste.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 15, 2011 19:00

The second part, about personal feelings later will affect.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Tue Nov 15, 2011 19:07

Lily, you, please don't stop loving your cat. :) They train as kids. :?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 15, 2011 19:15

Well, Yes. Just not in permissiveness to let go. As children. Within reason - complete freedom and games. And then there should be a clear border.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Tue Nov 15, 2011 20:54

Michael_
I want to catch the General meaning. What stickers panacea house to place it in the upper corners(I mean box)? What if you put in the bottom? Slash some functions\work room will be less efficient or will it just take more time to process?
How it will affect the glass which is placed on the sticker? Glass will work evenly in both directions or priority will be to the side where the sticker?

P. S. As I understand the placement in the upper right corner you need to speed up the process of processing it space because the light is more so as higher priority is given to the toron where sticker. And after 7-10 days, all the glass is processed and will acquire the property stickers. Ie in the absence of any specified algorithms itself will distribute the potential of inside-outside space, toggle effects, etc. the Sticker will only need as "posting" to the plant in case of increased power consumption. Right?

Василий

Post by Василий » Tue Nov 15, 2011 21:27

So, finally got the timing has more to tell about my experience (several weeks) use of labels:
1. First tried the sticker Misha home. I was very impressed with how easy movement (i.e. sticking small pieces) hand plain mirror suddenly turned into a great Panacea... Switched it to 2.9 – it is as it is softer. Mike switched back . Immediately became a head to work on the topic of how much you can charge... 
2. Pasted on the machine. After a few days found that almost stopped popagate in traffic, as we are with them began to disperse in time. And go – on the map all red. And passing, all clear. Parking became easy to be. Beauty!
3. Home stickers pasted the whole house. First and foremost, Windows, mirrors, and receiver tank with hot water. I watched with interest as changing the already good energy in the house. My feeling is the glass is charged almost immediately, the water tanks a bit slower. Throughout the house was somehow even better... by the Way – recommend – a great tool for cleansing energy in an apartment, home, office
4. The next day, slowly put all the stickers on the Windows in the office, in the corridors. Once it became so good... the space was soft and fluffy and clean – in the office, energetic and aggressive bankers invest the sights and the feelings were like in nature – smooth, quiet, and comfortable
5. Then experimented pasting stickers on large glass in different buildings. According to my feeling as if charge jumps from glass to glass and really start to clean the space even on the street, in yards. For the first time felt just like turning on a vacuum cleaner or fan – dried dirt like fly around, like the old film, cleaning the planet from the mud – there are about the same. And then after the cleaning even in Moscow formed the Islands natural energy soft
6. Similarly interesting sensations from stickers in train a stream of mud is rising, like the cloud of dust, and then starts cleaning, and then the subway becomes in principle acceptable
7. In addition practice has shown that a large number of labels sharpens the questions about health using some really powerful cleaning. Before the end of this process is not completed, so all aspects of to the end not clear – but be prepared for shocks, including a totally unexpected at first. Many have already noted
8. Put stickers on a box, which is kitty (immediately after birth). Now the cat drags him out of there constantly – apparently he thinks too much. It was the same with the previous kitten, charged as a Panacea, which was all tin

Well, in General, is a very cool thing. I highly recommend glue everywhere, especially large glass surfaces, in cities, places with negative energy, etc. Let's make the world a better place – because we here have to come back and not just <

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Tue Nov 15, 2011 23:04

Василий wrote:for the first time felt just like turning on a vacuum cleaner or fan – dried dirt like fly around, like the old film, cleaning the planet from the mud – there are about the same. And then after the cleaning even in Moscow formed the Islands natural energy soft

The film "Through thorns to the stars"? :)

Basil, I understand you enjoy all the products of Michael for a long time, and they get to you even before reach potential observers. Interested in the question: what changes can people make Cycling available to them a decent amount of artifacts + have certain abilities working in the social cell with all its negative (and then the egregore of the enterprise (Bank, I mean), and human factor, etc.). That is, changes to your workplaceincluding a career change (if any) starting from the beginning, the chain. What was, what is.It's not secret information? :) The question in this thread is a bit not appropriate, because it touches all products, I apologize and ask of Michael for receiving the response (when it will) move it to the appropriate branch. :)

Терве

Post by Терве » Tue Nov 15, 2011 23:51

Good evening, dear forum,

Want to experiment with the matrix of the Panacea on the patch (which I usually put on valuable objects). If I put the Panacea in the patch and paste on the window inside the room - the Letters will be facing the inside of the room - is it right? Or need to stick on the outside on the glass?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Nov 16, 2011 0:15

Good! Then it is more efficient to write straight on the glass. After a while you can erase.
You can have multiple matrices, but one single object (if not a monolithic piece, then select and specify a charging zone) can charge, but more time is needed.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:04

Терве wrote:Good evening, dear forum,

Want to experiment with the matrix of the Panacea on the patch (which I usually put on valuable objects). If I put the Panacea in the patch and paste on the window inside the room - the Letters will be facing the inside of the room - is it right? Or need to stick on the outside on the glass?
No matter how turned.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:09

Voffka - well in fact there is no difference where to place, but the top corner is good, a large stream of light. I placed in all the corners some (separately chosen) glasses, plus some come in the middle. But after my room was humming like a transformer box :) now accustomed.
Glass charged VERY quickly. But it is itself without a sticker, is a little weaker. Ie better not to remove. If we assume the purpose of not only charging, but also the creation of a single set of interactive holograms. Potential stickers just much more than a regular charged items and it's not always just power.