Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: A Panacea. Holographic range of products.Reviews and applications

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Feb 04, 2014 20:06

it makes no sense.

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Sun Jun 15, 2014 17:08

A few days ago I decided to buy stickers Panacea-House. The chatter went serious. First my wife turned her ankle. On the day when you took the stickers (rolled in bag) - hit cat (the emergency brake no - back car was, to leave aside, too, there is the right of the parked cars, left - left-cat appeared.) Sorry beast, 4 lanes in time for me to run. The next day, flooded neighbors from above, where the house naturally was not (on the weekends at the cottage). Good thing we stayed home, otherwise the consequences of the flood would have been quite unpleasant. The water in the riser was blocked off, the neighbors called. They can run fish: bath, kitchen, room of water ankle-deep.

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Fri May 01, 2015 1:35

Good day!

Can I wrap sticker P-House in film and sticking to Windows and other objects with duct tape (housing rent, do not want to leave items when we move out)?
Does it matter what side the sticker?

Thank you.

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Fri May 01, 2015 1:49

How to distinguish external signs of P-House P-Car?

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Fri May 01, 2015 4:31

Sticker starts to work after peeling from the substrate. Then it will peel off and stick on the tape elsewhere.
By their appearance in any way, all holylake the same.

Макте

Post by Макте » Fri May 01, 2015 11:28

Petr99 wrote:Then it will peel off and stick on the tape elsewhere
well, with tinting on the Windows of the car I have failed to peel off:)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri May 01, 2015 13:42

well, actually they are disposable all the same, even though I was moving sometimes...

ДмитрийКО

Post by ДмитрийКО » Sat May 09, 2015 13:59

I have a probably naive question. If I take a picture for example a mug, impose on it a panacea through Openlogic, the mug I operacyjna will work, or I need to apply the standard charging panacea. Or will work and so and so. I need to copy the information component of one Lek. funds (i.e., poured into a mug of water and set the program to copy info-tion drugs on this water and a mug to place the copied info(image medicine-link ie) It'll work either way. Right?

ОлегЧ

Post by ОлегЧ » Sat May 09, 2015 14:49

Dmitryko (1) if free technologies, it is best on this mug to write numeric code manually (where a series of numbers) it's a long - take a pen and write, the program "simple magical things" I personally usually use when there is no possibility to write matrix or numeric code. (2) certainly works, but the copy I got at least 2=hours.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 09, 2015 15:08

1. The program really is to use where and when there is no physical access.
2. To copy properties there is no need to put something "under the mug". Give the name of your copy from Lek-funds likely will not be superfluous to specify the format of such copy. I mean, almost all such drugs have a useful and not useful aspects. Copy what You need, a useful piece, t/e/ set the "copy to water such properties of the drug, to avoid copying the properties detrimental to the body.
Create a copy of this as a "library" of panacea, in other words give it a proper name. And then call by this name.
Call method - in a Cup of water/Cup/bottle, apply matrix and give it the command to structure the water in accordance with the program (program name) and wait.
Harmonious natural structure are transferred to water quickly (sometimes minutes), not very harmonious (with drugs for example) - long and does not hold water. Therefore, in this case some hours are better to withstand the water.

ДмитрийКО

Post by ДмитрийКО » Sat May 09, 2015 16:55

Okay, I'll work out. It turns out I can make your info matrix (has its own library-in addition to the basic)-clear. Just like that, I want to "pozovite" worms, etc. living creatures in your body. I understand it all depends on the power while eating all the old-the time will come to pass). Just too "slim" so you want to powerability using informats. components of of medicines from these "Pyrantel" (see this medication byot one varieties of worms), which begs the question: If I treated water this way how much can I drink this water? Dosage some there is no limit or samochuvstvie? And in tabletas 3 pieces, and in the water? It is for example, and see a big field for creativity :wink:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 11, 2015 23:23

The water feels. But there are pills of natural components (herbal), it is quite effective. Not always need to translate in info-cast on the water. Again, the same todikamp....

Гроздев

Post by Гроздев » Thu Jun 11, 2015 13:53

I want to ask:
I drive a set of stickers Panacea Car. Can I use one from a Car stickers, gluing on the bike? Will work correctly in this case, the sticker on the bike and left a sticker on the car?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jun 12, 2015 22:41

Yes, of course, it is quite possible to do.
The kit is not something indivisible, it quite easily can be shared between multiple vehicles.
Each of the labels carries a holistic program and can be easily applied separately. When used a few stickers and their potential combined. I put the number stickers supplied on the basis of their feelings when you were wrapping up their machines and when friends did it with their. 10 is usually enough, although some manage and more to place, but 10 felt that "the neck". The floor kit is not enough.
In your case significant weakening for the machine is not, 1pcs bike is enough.

Артемка

Panacea. Holographic range of products.Reviews and application

Post by Артемка » Tue Jul 02, 2019 19:09

I also have questions on the Panacea-Car, sory if already discussed. If the decal will be erased with time(as it often happens), the program will remain or will weaken? Better stickers to keep all or do not care? How many lives the program, to the complete destruction of the vehicle ? If weakening over time?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jul 02, 2019 21:20

Гарет wrote:
Fri May 01, 2015 1:35
Good day!

Can I wrap sticker P-House in film and sticking to Windows and other objects with duct tape (housing rent, do not want to leave items when we move out)?
Does it matter what side the sticker?

Thank you.
no, glue is necessary, they are activated at the same time.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jul 02, 2019 21:21

Артемка wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 19:09
I also have questions on the Panacea-Car, sory if already discussed. If the decal will be erased with time(as it often happens), the program will remain or will weaken? Better stickers to keep all or do not care? How many lives the program, to the complete destruction of the vehicle ? If weakening over time?
when you erase a little faint, but they are very long on my machine for the past 10 years and approx.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jul 02, 2019 21:23

Гарет wrote:
Fri May 01, 2015 1:49
How to distinguish external signs of P-House P-Car?
feels different programs. Well, they come in different numbers, it is difficult to mix 10 and 50