Тимур М.
Re: A Panacea. Additional modes of operation,load status

Post by Тимур М. » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:29

viewtopic.php?t=3982&postdays=0&postord ... &start=500

somewhere in the middle of the page

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Sun Sep 14, 2014 23:42

Nope there in the form of graphs...the Druid even commented on something:)

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:03

ОлегЧ

Post by ОлегЧ » Wed Sep 24, 2014 0:20

Five days ago helped the state of cure of "proactive protection" ... after turning on after about five minutes slept arose around the tension. Important not to forget this as to use... Although I suspect that you can give panacea a command to turn it automatically in critical situations.

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:19

Well, it may start automatically :)

АльфМ

Post by АльфМ » Sat Jan 10, 2015 17:07

Please suggest about the card transfer P if it was cut, and that is the bright rectangle in the center of the map is cut into 4 pieces,
it will affect its performance?

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 17:23

given to a child to play)

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Sat Jan 10, 2015 19:36

I suspect that will work,just glue it right with tape and not lose any fragments.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jan 10, 2015 19:54

well, put the cut into place and laminaria another layer
if integrity is violated and there is no piece - I don't know, will be weaker to work apparently.

АльфМ

Post by АльфМ » Sat Jan 10, 2015 21:04

I thought so too, that will work .
I'm all glued back, left to laminate.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:04

Еленка wrote:
bofara wrote:ibid. Constantine. wrote:
Made a Copy of the Water. Called "RG" is the Stream Hot. This is the name of the people, in fact runs from the mountains of ice. Does not freeze in winter.
Of the ball the opportunity to drink water and to brew her tea. After two weeks of drinking all of a sudden stopped drinking everything except water. A mug of tea brought to her mouth and paused to Drink more tea could not.
Maybe someone like who is experimenting with water.
to Put on a pot of water matrix, panacea or sticker, and to instruct that the Cure was moved to the water RG.
I want to share impressions of water "RG"-Brook is Hot.wrote the matrix of the panacea on the glass,asked to copy the "WP".feeling the strange taste.it's like drinking water with a taste of chalk.I used to eat chalk,in the second half of pregnancy is very wanted,and so for three years,and my mother often used to eat chalk,and then I found out that my grandmother loved.my hemoglobin was normal always,other medical "indicators of the use of chalk" is also not observed,just wanted to know who has what water taste "RG".and about Mel saying he grounds me,something like this.to explain more clearly can't.what is the water "RG"?
Poltoralitrovuju bought 2 bottles of water , both loaded sachet of Coral-Mine one parlor set SS(4th generation), the second pasted Panacea (light letters). Water Svetlichnaya turned out sweet,but with the Panacea Lite turned out a bit tart, although I also stream hot even mentally wished the recovery abilities of the body in a soft way without bias on the events, maybe that's a taste. Although 2.1 the water, too, was delicious. And from this strange taste :)

add: now also tried pakazanuju water, kind of sweet at the beginning and at the end a little bitterness, can not determine :?<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 12, 2015 20:56

Panacea can cause the crystallization of extra inclusions in the source water. It can also affect the taste (transients).
By the way if you charge not the bottle and the card is active, the difference is the card under the bottle or over (well, more comfortable pitcher),
Plausible but I will not say what is better when :)

анатали

Post by анатали » Tue Jan 13, 2015 20:08

Good day!I want to Express my gratitude to Michael for his wares! I use them for more than a year(DIY).First read all in one gulp,the first surprise was when he wrote the matrix of the Panacea on the pots,I have always been,lived only Al will forget to water a month,then water and all the fun(and we have them for the winter, ate,dripping the juice into the tea)And now I have a whole garden of Aloe on the window sill,are so large and I water them often,only on a jar, too, the matrix a Panacea!I'm on the tube in a bath wrote the matrix and in the tub, and kettle,in short wherever it was possible,each with its own program.Recently visited friends in Sochi,was very surprised that we drink water not boiled,they are scared that in Moscow this water can not drink,only boil-tried t say that my water is almost so soft and tasty(sweet lдаже) as in Adler and also drank with us-not afraid.Yes, the hair again began to curl,when we live in the South(Sochi and Kuban) where mountain water is easy and the hair curl,and when we moved in the middle of Russia,then stop,and now Moscow began to twist!and in General the matrix a Panacea-it is a Storehouse of possibilities, it helps me a lot in life!thank you

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 14, 2015 0:40

Thank You for the great review :) I hope soon to please with novelties of all :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 28, 2015 13:00

In panacea added as "Pandora-a symbiosis" - a software interface for Pandora mode additional exchange of energy and data. Mode is activated on any TO panacea, and not off himself.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:04

Stored water from lakes (which is not inhabited by people and no roads) :

1. Andreyko.Shestopalova
photos to check-attunement

2. Andreyko.White
(small, on the border areas - only on foot), also photo

I personally like White. Status can be copied.

Андрей Ермаков

Post by Андрей Ермаков » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:17

:) Affected my theme. I have probably shoveled the entire Internet. I like pictures of ebony, the Congo river, large storm clouds and many other things. White lake is also very good. Interesting state musicians, video very well copied. Watched the old movie, Zorba the Greek, there is also found a cool state :)has long been forgotten.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:13

Михаил_ wrote:"Pandora-a symbiosis" - a software interface for Pandora mode additional exchange of energy and data
Questions. A Panacea in this mode can not "okrasilsya" on artifacts from other manufacturers like Pandora at a time when it is Paused? On front Room, for example?
And, in General, while in the Pause mode Pandora "Pandora-a symbiosis" on the Panacea is not reset, so its then again necessary to include in the "revival" of Pandora?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jun 27, 2015 18:50

panacea does not have the means of Pandora and additionally as a whole is really a continuation of the operator. You may or not decide. And panacea can't do anything.
With Pandora in the pause settings are not reset.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Fri Sep 04, 2015 23:06

Panacea enhances and sharpens the perception,not preukrashivaet life and the/and highlights some points what you need to work.And,IMHO,"the lesson," wash repeated hmm...how many you need.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sun May 22, 2016 2:19

Accessible to all, on reading up and implementation

1 andreyko.Teeth attempt to restore to the extent possible. Quite complicated. It is recommended to start timer
2. Andreyko.Caviar helps with the sharp increase in thisactivity in the spring if the calves of the legs ache is also recommended to start timer
3. Andreyko.Telesino specifically for Guinea pigs aged 3 months. It is recommended that when you start to feed the pig + palacewelcome for pigs + SK for keeping pigs. If you wish to receive your images of what you want to the pig - so it worked.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun May 22, 2016 2:34

АндрейКо wrote:.....
3. Andreyko.Telesino specifically for Guinea pigs aged 3 months. ......
hihihihihihi :) (positive :) ) was pinned - Telesina :) so now the pigs have their own pan-programs :)
By the way really awesome T2 with the house. animals works, they stick themselves to it and a lot of problems removed.... however overdosing at high power is contraindicated.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Fri May 27, 2016 8:44

Михаил_ wrote:In cure-all added as "Pandora-a symbiosis" - a software interface for Pandora mode additional exchange of energy and data. Mode is activated on any TO panacea, and not off himself.
Mode works with everything that contains the nucleus of Pandora? For example, with a map of MN will work?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri May 27, 2016 13:23

Will work.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:39

Water Т1_ helped deal with some inconsistencies in the understanding... It is sharp on the result,for sporttsmenov it (or do or make excuses),here IMHO :) hidden braking torque of the psychological sense ).Ie why you need to start (breaking) the old one which pulls on the bottom/pity for the hopeless past vremay as a consequence of aggression :) self-destruction,vot :) my vision.