Panacea. Additional modes of operation,load status

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: A Panacea. Additional modes of operation,load status

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jul 03, 2012 22:42

In connection with various "complaints" on the different "stuff" in life, in a cure mode is entered "proactive protection". The objective is to divert bears from the most serious dangers. The mode can be switched manually or may be activated automatically. It also protects against "himself", but not reactualisee internal problems. Let me explain - if a person has an internal conflict (e.g. an incorrect motion vector is for life, not his business busy, etc.), and the subconscious mind actualizes it, the "proactive protection" will try to mitigate the situation and minimize direct risks to life and health, and other "sharp turns" but to remove striking problem "in the trunk" will not. Thus, it is possible to appear a little softer way.
The regime is intended to increase the passive safety of the wearer.
It connects all the panacea of the operator (including stickers, BJ stored in other places, the light of a panacea, and products containing the cure-all inside (исн3, large version of stoppage, CK2, стабилизатор2, Y4 all sizes).
A panacea, having a connection with social extensions at, actualizes their use for the implementation of this task and the use of the spectrum (if any).
This mode uses algorithms other than stoppage and does not conflict with it (works but mutually different).

Еленка

Post by Еленка » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:19

bofara wrote:ibid. Constantine. wrote:
Made a Copy of the Water. Called "RG" is the Stream Hot. This is the name of the people, in fact runs from the mountains of ice. Does not freeze in winter.
Of the ball the opportunity to drink water and to brew her tea. After two weeks of drinking all of a sudden stopped drinking everything except water. A mug of tea brought to her mouth and paused to Drink more tea could not.
Maybe someone like who is experimenting with water.
to Put on a pot of water matrix, panacea or sticker, and to instruct that the Cure was moved to the water RG.
I want to share impressions of water "RG"-Brook is Hot.wrote the matrix of the panacea on the glass,asked to copy the "WP".feeling the strange taste.it's like drinking water with a taste of chalk.I used to eat chalk,in the second half of pregnancy is very wanted,and so for three years,and my mother often used to eat chalk,and then I found out that my grandmother loved.my hemoglobin was normal always,other medical "indicators of the use of chalk" is also not observed,just wanted to know who has what water taste "RG".and about Mel saying he grounds me,something like this.to explain more clearly can't.what is the water "RG"?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:52

The above-described well - water from a certain actually existing stream. Obviously has certain regenerative properties of the person, a copy is made of Bones.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:54

In principle this is a good example of how panacea technologies work licensed a La public to collectively develop software in the Internet. Ie people did a good thing and made it publicly available to others. Convenient and helpful.

Константин.

Post by Константин. » Sat Jul 21, 2012 19:07

I taste chalk in it didn't feel never. very tasty and pure water.
Apparently you personally that that is the water swayed in the body that you feel Mel. :)

Еленка

Post by Еленка » Sat Jul 21, 2012 23:01

Konstantin,Yes.apparently it's something of mine(taste of chalk).but I like it ,delicious.thank you.

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Sun Aug 19, 2012 15:36

Hello all)))
question:
we sell the stickers on the phone from shungite, if you charge a sticker version 1.0, written on it in a matrix Panacea and glue on top of the phone - the phone will work? not "through the roof"?)))
Thank you)))

if not asked, I apologize, I'm new)))

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:45

work will not going through the roof :-) charge 1.0 is not necessary, matrix, Panacea still rubbing and rewrite in their own way. In General for a phone is an interesting product: an artifact phone (at & AT2)-see the relevant forum thread.

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:40

Vladimir S. thank you)))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:39

added downloadable as "freedom of consciousness, the mode of the ocean." The purpose is almost complete disconnection from integrating with society while maintaining contact with the territory.
In this mode You will perceive the territory and people they do not as a society (as usual) but individually, if I may say so......

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Mon Dec 03, 2012 15:55

I understand this mode should stop worry columnae troubles and would be more correct perception about the surrounding space, people and purposes including?

Галкина

Post by Галкина » Mon Dec 03, 2012 17:28

Михаил_ wrote:added downloadable as "freedom of consciousness, the mode of the ocean."
THANK you!!! It's incredible :) Eyes become lighter and like before, head wrap fettered, and activate it disappeared... That's really really loose! :))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 03, 2012 18:59

СтАвР wrote:I understand this mode should stop worry columnae troubles and would be more correct perception about the surrounding space, people and purposes including?
try :)

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:12

I tried...got the right hemisphere...what exactly happened is hard to say...just now, still getting used to 2.5
creativity create :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:58

Perhaps I will release an amplifier of this modifier in the form of cards, such as 3.1 Lite. Extremely useful thing, in addition to "social extensions" will be ...
um.... how to say to come out decent but certainly ? :) minus-social extension :)

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Tue Dec 04, 2012 15:01

What is the difference/similarity between cards of the "freedom of consciousness, a mode of the ocean" and "connection is broken"(from the kit)?
That "connection" tearing the connection part (specified by the operator), and "freedom of consciousness, a mode of the ocean" breaks all ties in with the territory?

С. Альбатрос

Post by С. Альбатрос » Tue Dec 04, 2012 15:48

I think the connection is broken completely severs the connection with that object, and the mode of ocean removes only a social RAID and be able to interact with personality (the real beginning in the person, without social masks and roles) as if a Person begins to show through the mask. And in fact, some people like cabbage, they are parents, children, leaders, the subordinates, the pedestrians or drivers and a whole bunch more, just mask change, and the regime of the ocean as if it clears everything. So it seems to me, maybe not right

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Tue Dec 04, 2012 17:10

S. Albatross,I like Your vision of this mode,the yesterday,you caught me...driving from point A to point B,series usually don't watch that...I wanted to focus on reading some papers,I think why should be vkladyvatsya almost every sentence emotionally from important thoughts otvechaete damn...the result is tired to laugh,so many jokes,looking at people from the show and life on set.not seral

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Tue Dec 04, 2012 17:46

Panacea can operate in two modes simultaneously, such as "pulsar" and "Ocean"? Or only one?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 04, 2012 18:54

of course maybe they are not contradictions.

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Wed Dec 19, 2012 22:39

Waste card "ocean". Loved it. Perception of the world as a child.
On the first day wanted to sleep, as if immersed in the OS. And people perceived as characters from the dream. And the next day woke up earlier than usual - fresh and rested.
Turn off "internal limitation" (and I thought that's how it is internal rather external), and begin to do something the way I want and not think about what other people think about you. I would say this spontaneity appears and easy apathy. :)

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:38

Michael_ on your forum topic Panacea:
4,1,4,2,4,3,2,4,1,3,2,4,1,3,1,1,2,1,1,3,1,1,2,3,2, 4,3,3,4,4,4,1,2,1,3,3,4,2,2,4
Russian joke
it's some kind of new state or mode for N?

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sun Feb 17, 2013 13:43

a joke in my opinion is that in the first place is given a real opportunity to transform yourself and the world,and on the other protects you from your own stupidity... :) last only for himself

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Feb 17, 2013 14:48

Маг.нет wrote: Hmm, prikolnenkaya option, only for the rocks to go away.......

I'm in South Africa caused a lot of matrices on all the mountains and the beaches of the oceans. This Is Table Mountain .The lighthouse and the coast and rocky mountain Paws of a lion at the Cape of Good Hope . At Cape Agulhas,the Caves in the Mountains Houdini SPA Hot springs. In Cape town on Signal mountain and in Botanicheskom garden on large stones. Everywhere A Panacea. You can use it.Photo Andrew posted in the topic where you should visit. I'll post where we write the matrix of a Panacea. Take rocks and shells from the places to the cords . Salt stones stronger. Herbs and flowers dry and the seeds. Fresh flowers are not allowed to take out. In the room is the whole lot. And a very strong conjunction with all places,it is enough to think and immediately the smells and sensations are real. Good .
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Fri Feb 22, 2013 16:10, edited 1 time in total.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:57

If it is very short,then this set of numbers a corridor to the desired state spookhouse to show their true selves and see more clearly the essence of things,or one of the possible aspects of something more complex))