ATTENTION Summer discounts.

Михаил_
Разработчик
ATTENTION Summer discounts.

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 27, 2011 14:35

Well, here comes a hot August time, and we decided to please the people of summer discounts.
Declare the following:

1. The duration of discount programs from August 1 until August 31. Please then not to go with the message, "I wanted to, but not yet". Individual complex cases are not discussed with me, but with the office.

2. Discounts for series Ah. During the aforementioned period, with the purchase of any two products of the series Ah, EXCEPT at (in other words AC, AFb, AK, AD, K1) will be given a discount on the purchase of at in size 5T. p.

3. The BZ is often used by families. It is often important to have different versions of BZ, which allows you to switch the mode hard impact versions such as 2.1 and the Panacea, in a more soft 2.0 (for example). Thus it turns out that you need to have a lot of bracelets of different versions. But not very convenient and economically, for someone difficult to buy bracelets bags. For this reason, you TEMPORARILY enter into the sale of "the collection" from BJ different versions called "Family".
The Family will include:
12 BJ 2.0
6 2.1 BJ
3 BJ a Panacea
A total of 21 different versions of BJ.
For family or personal use, donation.
It is strictly forbidden to buy book for resale or collective purchasing together. If you misuse You will receive a software lock products - waste of money and time. Collectively, the family purchases and donation is appreciated.
The full value of these products when buying without the discount=12*1+6*2+3*6=42 Tr
in the era of summer discounts You can buy this collection from BJ different versions with very significant savings for 21T.R. (50% discount).
All bracelets are set on a broad Crimean blanks, no balls (not convenient when changing bands). There are dark and light color. There are three sizes (13, 14, and 15 typical units). The collection comes with sizes and colors according to your desire. Just the presence of not more than 10 such collections.
The sale of collections will be terminated either upon them (books) the end, or August 31.
Discounts are not valid when purchasing a piece made before the purchase of the BZ under any options are not taken into account. Collections are only sold for a specified price and only in complete. If the customer does not specify a preference according to colors and sizes, the collection comes in two colors and three sizes about equally, at the initiative of the office staff.

The first collections will be in office after 1 August (the beginning of the period of discounts), check.

The collection can also be used for the manufacture of a large set of individual BJ Ramer (for example I use three strongly increased foot size for situations requiring rest and recovery after severe fatigue).<

Стэллари

Post by Стэллари » Wed Aug 03, 2011 18:00

does not plan any summer discounts for the bracelets of the older versions in connection with the descending order of their autumn rarities? :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Aug 03, 2011 18:30

In-in, usually before the rise in price in connection with the updating of inventory, many sellers "cleaning up the remains of the" global discounts, including and most "running goods" :) at least to my eyes, this sometimes comes across :).

Here for example, in the next parade supermarket supplies, they are every year since the beginning of may announce a "Grand discount" (50% for all goodsactually) in connection... "with the closing of the store," 15 June... collected a huge queue (at a stable 2-3 buyers "at the checkout" in the course of the year, nothing more - all starting with the opening of 30-70 people :roll: till the evening) loose shelves are almost cleaned (see for 7 years the same thing), close the shop, make "cosmetic" and... to 1 August, fill the store "upgraded range", at the new prices and "start" working again :lol: :lol: :lol: and so every yearsuch excitement... and I'm watching - have fun, because pretty often you can see the same buyers, transmission "word of mouth" that all store moves (even explain the reasons, they say the lease the owner of the building increased, the owner went bankrupt, competitors place bought, etc. etc.), and most importantly, themselves believe that every year... surprised again :lol: :lol: :lol: A good marketing ploy.
And most importantly happy not to engage the Observer.
But here it is not the supermarket to the office.... although there is boom too....

Sincerely, MAG.no
Last edited by Маг.нет on Wed Aug 03, 2011 18:35, edited 7 times in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 03, 2011 18:31

kidding me???? :) will the possible complete absence until the fall, it easily.
In particular we have created a shortage of ebony.... in this city :)
and demand is growing....
now is that not available to many versions of ebony, that's just had a delivery 2.0 and they ran out, I thought it was for a week.... and it's been two days. the demand for the older version also increased. We are not doing well at the current price a little... well, that is at the limit - to do time, but sometimes there's some expectation among buyers. And no one likes it. Well, at least neither me nor Andrew :)nevertheless, reasonable measures is not corrected - the process is not just complicated; it requires special staff, which can adhere to the technology of our.
So there is an alternative to raising prices, the deficit on a number of versions.
It (their absence) by itself will alleviate the issue ....

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Aug 03, 2011 18:38

Michael_ I'm joking, but about the hype and no discounts I know and see.
Here's something someone may not be enough... but it's NOT a JOKE!!!
Really, this is a "Family package" a pleasant surprise... a rarity.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Стэллари

Post by Стэллари » Wed Aug 03, 2011 18:55

and the increase in value is expected on the first of September? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 03, 2011 19:34

I don't know exactly when - as soon as the sale will be the programmer for panacea, you withdraw 2.x-mass sales, since it will be a good and clear programming alternative to the mass.

At the same time (it's related events) will grow at least twice СК1м and HF console to it.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 03, 2011 19:36

Ie, can it September, maybe late September or October. But maybe the middle of August. We have everything for programmers. We choose a number of parameters the best. In the technological level of production, ease of use, power on... and so on. How this process will take. Most likely mid-late September, but as I wrote above, maybe in a couple weeks. It is not clear and depends not only from me, working a few people, the collective creative process.

Стэллари

Post by Стэллари » Thu Aug 04, 2011 0:37

Михаил_ wrote:as is good and clear programming alternative to the mass.
somehow, instead of a mass alternative, I want to have separate versions in the original version)
Михаил_ wrote:ie it's September, maybe late September or October. But maybe the middle of August.
it would be better mid October-November)) refers to the change in the value)
and 2.5. how much will it cost? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:11

Стэллари wrote: somehow, instead of a mass alternative, I want to have separate versions in the original version)
this is right desire....
it would be better mid October-November)) refers to the change in the value)
and 2.5. how much will it cost? :)
well.... so long to delay the issue, we probably will not be able :) moreover, if nothing is done in the fall, and usually the sales growth, and in the presence of 2.x without programmer panaceas, we just don't cope with it.
While there is no exact solution, but count on the x2, it might be otherwise.

Don't worry, good news at that time also throw.

Стэллари

Post by Стэллари » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:21

Михаил_ wrote:don't worry, good news at that time also throw.
is good) and to announce popodrobnee?? or at least hint, what kind of good news to expect?))

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:25

And I think that with the potential and desire partial prepayment is possible in some situations to reserve now the finished product for a reasonable period at the current price, BUT of course it's all the same to You. Perhaps not everyone has free funds from the category of "take out so positive", and time... time can compensate for the "amount in arrears" as something else, BUT these are only the lyrics....... although some adequate algorithm for such situations, you can pick up without damage to the development of the project.
Never train with an accuracy of not know where will find where you lose....... :)The choice is yours:)

Sincerely, MAG.no

Стэллари

Post by Стэллари » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:36

MAG.no, thanks for the advice) I was thinking about this option) but not the fact that such a possibility is, given the large demand...
I think that is which version to get now and which to leave for later))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:38

technical questions of this kind I usually leave the office and as far as I know, are able to suit....
still a lot of time to.... there shall understand.
Good news will be different. I spawn entities, but this does not negate some of the designs and ideas that will be implemented in the framework of the existing products. And it will be interesting :)
Ahead of time do not say anything.

Стэллари

Post by Стэллари » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:47

Michael, thank you)

СтАвР

Re: ATTENTION Summer discounts.

Post by СтАвР » Sat Nov 19, 2011 23:03

will there be any Christmas discounts?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Nov 19, 2011 23:30

new year's raffle prizes
You did purchase from us mindmachine.ru?

If Yes,, 15 Dec 2011 you will be able to take part in the traditional Christmas raffle.

Will be played:
• 15 sets of "Training intelligence".
Music set perfectly to use as a background when working with a mind machine.

Plus from our partners in information technology will be awarded:
• Migration card (7 pieces, all versions on that one). Cost from 1000 to 12 000 rubles.
• 2 cards Svetlitsa-Blaga and 2 cards Svetlitsa-Blaga gold (without additional configuration).

To participate in the raffle you need to send a request to mm_new_year@mail.ru which specify:
- Name and surname;
- the name of the product that you have purchased on mindmachine.ru.

In response to your letter will receive an automatic reply that the application is accepted. If the answer is no, then repeat the application again, or duplicate it on vlaimir@mail.ru.

If you win, we will contact you after December 15, 2011. This list will also be notified of the results.

We wish you success.

Vladimir Nikonov
http://www.mindmachine.ru

Sincerely, MAG.no

Магистр

Post by Магистр » Sun Nov 20, 2011 20:28

Hello!
A purchase through the 7th continent is?
Thank you.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Nov 20, 2011 21:54

Магистр wrote:Hello!
A purchase through the 7th continent is?
Thank you.
Yes.

Смолка

Post by Смолка » Sun Nov 20, 2011 22:41

MAG.no, thank you for shared information :o Apparently, this announcement was in the newsletter, because on the forum I can't find it :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 21, 2011 20:44

I wanted this theme to carry, but now certainly until January 1, will leave :) Christmas prizes amazing when called the summer discount, it adds a summer scent of the new year :)
To people it was not boring, I draw in addition to the basic MM, will hold your small, focused, and informed, creative and user activity of those who use our technology. Conditions and prizes - will publish later.
It will not be boring :) Time to NG is still there :)

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Mon Nov 21, 2011 22:58

I successfully asked to be someone's happiness :wiz :D :)

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Wed Dec 07, 2011 22:19

Of course leave! There is still the old new year, 14 February, 23 February, 8 March, and may is not far away, but there again..... SUMMER!!!! :D

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:34

And so. Official website of prizes already distributed. The time has come to Supplement the New Year for more excitement.
In the next week will go on sale in the product Ah series, namely artifact-food. In two variants. Bigger and smaller :)
5 pieces lot of choices, and get for free the most active buyers of our products who have made a purchase from 16th December to the end of the year.
The results of the lottery will be announced in early January.
The best the buyer of the 5 will get an extra prize. Which I'm not going to call. So, more intrigue. I can only say that it is an interesting :)

Ксюта10

Post by Ксюта10 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:36

Michael_ and what criteria will determine what a buyer is "best"? :)