ATTENTION Summer discounts.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 13, 2019 22:53

By the way sometimes happens and on the contrary, when the period of discounts warehouse release products with neskutocne certificate because we don't have time to put/replace, and the buyer gets a discount of several....hmm.... seriously bigger than they have paid the amount... but this doesn't usually complain :)
In General, very briefly speaking - everything is OK and with a set of 4pcs and with the certificate to them, just a patch for discount new year's run. Change the configuration initially agreed with us, and the signatures on the cards actually do in the office. We come from posted card pacaccini where tag bundles written on it (for example by 1pcs SBA), well, more precisely they usually are Packed together with products.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 13, 2019 22:55

So that "AMB 1" and the correction 4 was done in the office mindmachine with our approval, we were sent the certificate to change it in the database 4 AMB, but unfortunately the letter backwardness without attention. This is the whole problem. In other words it is not :) Bring personal apologies for the inconvenience.
ps we Have a discount campaign effectively ended blanks net BH of bracelets, so if we tried to bring to the warehouse all the options in advance complete certificates filed for him, I simply would not be able to spend new year's share - the-blanks would not be enough.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 13, 2019 22:58

Said your certificate has been corrected to 4pcs our employee number on the 29th (probably after his entry into the database), as I said, the easiest way to fix the mess - to Fund a savings account to the required amount to 4 AMB.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Mon Jan 14, 2019 21:58

So even before the new year was removed from my shopping list and not entered it as 4 band. And say that everything is as it should, creating the problem.
Last edited by Мартин on Mon Jan 14, 2019 22:58, edited 1 time in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 14, 2019 22:11

Figured out the card code was accidentally entered under another dealer when correcting 1 4 AMB I fixed it, try now it should work (4 AMB at the new year event). That's our bad, not mindmachine.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 14, 2019 22:14

In the base of the card is not used now written on 4 AMB

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Mon Jan 14, 2019 23:00

:D

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Feb 25, 2019 22:11

Announced February-March discounts :) conventionally, dedicated to the well-known holidays.
Discounts will be from 27th February to 10 March inclusive.
Discounts fall under:
card "angel Feather", the price at the time of discounts 12T (normal 18T).
card "angel Feather VIP", the price at the time of discounts 40t (normal 65t)
map "Pandora Anachron", the price discount 35T (normal 50K)
a set of cards "relationship Designer VIP" price on discount 35T (normal 50K)
artifact phone+ AT2 - set of 2 products/3 stickers with the program, the price at the time of discounts 10t (regular price for both products in the amount of 20 tons)
artifact AT8 phone (amplified product with Pandora/map) the price of happy hour to 30t (regular price 55t)

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Sat Mar 16, 2019 18:36

Михаил_ wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:51
Usually are probes of the following versions of BJ:
There are probes:
2.2 OS+
Panacea
AMB
3.0 S
The decider
Genome-Reanimator
Range

Not in the nature of probes:
Панацея2
2.9 2.91
AMB sienny
3.0 S+, S++3.0
4.0 "Operator site"
Carmel
SCRAP

I have not messed up?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 16, 2019 19:26

well, let's say, these probes are :)
with a list where there are no allowed one mistake - probes 4.0 I did (not saying that they are now, and all dealers, but I did and you can do them), but samples older versions I prefer not to circulate as a means of freebies, t/e among real customers who buy something. For those who do not have a fin. opportunities are homemade and there are plenty of options, like a separate universe :) you can if you want all the "buns" using homemade to have. Even if homemade and there is something (the same Carmel for example). Therefore, the probes like 4.0 they are not to send to all.

Байес

Post by Байес » Tue Jun 04, 2019 22:43

In this summer discounts planned? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:38

Of course... :) only I have not yet decided on that :) moreover, there will be some new items. It should be noted that they usually come in August and extended a bit-a little bit at the beginning of September. BUT maybe this summer everything will be a little different and they will come earlier :) for example soon.
Question to the collective consciousness - are there any specific requests ? Discounts for the last time on that not only was :) .... I do not guarantee that the response of the collective consciousness will be perceived as guide to action, but to hear the views of members of the forum at least interesting.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:41

I can say that DEFINITELY will not be discounts on the lower price version of the BJ (not just 2.4 but 2.2 OS+ for example), because the workpiece and the BH is only getting more expensive and they never have enough, we are now a decent number of their spend on regular customers and dealers outside the country and demand is growing there luxuriantly... so they're always little and I have many times thought at all to remove them /replace with serial/more than just serializable, but there is no unique optimal solution.
There (to ensure that NO discounts is likely) are for the same reasons 2.5 and 2.6
The new specials were just that :) but a lot perhaps they will still be....

Байес

Post by Байес » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:22

Question to the collective consciousness - are there any specific requests ?
The "decider" in the product and in broadcast.

Well, as a happy owner of VIP АМБ2++ set (bracelet BH+card) received in the discount period, vote for the same sets for "Carmel" and "arbiter" :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jun 07, 2019 18:49

Well, no card actor :) and it is there as it is not necessary... Carmel have a map and a bracelet sometimes.... Yes, it is possible to make temporal discounts on signified and arbiter, only another part of the audience wants another, because many of these products think they can't afford.... depends on the measure of understanding of course. Our friend (not in Russia) ordered for three АМБ2++ and wants 4th was a BELT. Well, it really works a lot .... and her Finance is not a penny nevertheless, she just thinks it's one of the few things that makes sense :) However, people with such mental and such a perception of the world is very small, and I don't even belong to him completely. While other important discounts for a more affordable part of the line :)

Байес

Post by Байес » Sat Jun 08, 2019 17:13

I'm just still in a shock from the power ++series. And I wish it was a little more affordable. Oh and arbiter seem to have not had discounts :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jun 08, 2019 19:17

The power ++ series are really out of competition. By the way, no matter how it was funny, I don't know the exact physical basis of the process t/e it happened because of a number of experiences/experiments and circumstances, but in theory it would be necessary to raise Bolotovskii table isosteres, and to look at other sources of gas, to try to understand airodynamics and the structure of the material used and to understand why he was so enhances the electrostatic effects after activation. But the main thing works :)
Well, I do wish to make it on discount ++ series (formally, it's 3.0++/actor++/Carmel++/++ АМБ2 - not forgotten anything?) well, there is the E-Pandora and the VIP-youth (the latter is now also in the form of a bracelet++). By the way e=Pandora as a pendant I may be removed from production sooner or later - a time-consuming thing, without me there to suffer for a complex process.

However, I'm still interested in suggestions for inexpensive products are ? :)
Falls under them any card/transfers/that on the basis of the pan-stickers.
And maybe something else. Well, for example on the crests of the discounts will not do - they are the remnants of a party piece, after the sale which is likely we will remove the item from sale completely (a new batch will not be sold and it makes no sense to buy, will be a net minus for Finance and a big box at the warehouse). Theoretically possible discounts on decks I think, but it is a product for connoisseurs :)

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sat Jun 08, 2019 19:25

Михаил_ wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 19:17
there are still E-Pandora ........ By the way e=Pandora as a pendant ......
Probably talking about E-a Panacea?

Байес

Post by Байес » Sat Jun 08, 2019 20:52

it is Theoretically possible discounts on decks I think, but it is a product for connoisseurs
Deck - theme :) I think that will be important to many.

As a lover of alpha-VIP, we can recommend the deck all to order. Simple, powerful and effective product for 2 years of use there was only one failure, but there goal was incorrectly delivered (and still AV almost pulled the situation). For example, the other day suddenly began to thump and make noise the neighbors, I just went out to walk for half an hour, giving the deck a job during this time to ensure peace and quiet, returned - all is quiet.

KS-VIP I'm gonna try (Yes, winter discounts missed, eh :).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jun 08, 2019 21:33

I had wilu deck paslenovye - Free winds and CHK2, but ALFAVIT VIP you can ...
COP-VIP - da, wonderful product, also can add to the discounts, love it/ carry...
He has a lot of hidden features - if you use wider than indicated :)

Тимоша

Post by Тимоша » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:26

Михаил_ wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:38
Question to the collective consciousness - are there any specific requests ? Discounts for the last time on that not only was
General map of Pandora-black in stock did not get one already, of course, and the standard works not bad and homemade, but you want something more powerful... I would be grateful, if you fall into the magic list... :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 11, 2019 19:44

Okay,Pblac and Anachron will add to the discounts ( I personally like more Anachron - specific protection and other things), differ the gifts or the situation constantly carried with him a pile...

Дмитриййй

Post by Дмитриййй » Thu Jun 13, 2019 0:47

You can also add:
Panacea stickers set
3.0 S+

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jun 13, 2019 20:19

3.0 S+ add, though he, like all ++ containing Galiy for activation, is likely to be some delay in delivery (sales order) for ordered Galia, it takes time before you get :) (mail of the Russian Federation/all is not lost :) )
Pan stickers in several versions discounts will be.

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 21:36

Михаил_ wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 19:17
By the way, no matter how it was funny, I don't know the exact physical basis of the process t/e it happened because of a number of experiences/experiments and circumstances, but in theory it would be necessary to raise Bolotovskii table isosteres, and to look at other sources of gas, to try to understand airodynamics and the structure of the material used and to understand why he was so enhances the electrostatic effects after activation. But the main thing works :)
By the way, it would be interesting to know why that is gallium, gadolinium and not something or something else?